Too Young For Mr. Jeon || Jeo...

By icy-yy

We have read stories about getting arranged with a mafia boss or a famous CEO and him always hating his arran... More

❝ Disclaimer ❞
❝ Important Note! Must Read ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟷𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟼 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟸𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟹 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟺 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟻 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟽 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟾 ❞
❝ 𝟹𝟿 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟶 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟷 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟸 ❞
❝ 𝟺𝟹 ❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷❞
❝ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ : ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸❞

❝ 𝟹𝟼 ❞

19K 892 449
By icy-yy

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔
ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"Sehun!" I called the boy walking in front of me, he turned around and warmly smiled at me.

"Hey." 

"Where are you going?" I asked when I reached towards him.

"I was going to the washroom." 

"Oh, you can go then," I said, he nodded and walked away. "Hmm, let's find Kai." I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"The person you've dialed is talking to someone else, please try again later." A robotic voice said, I sighed and cut the call.

"Let's find him physically." I started to walk again. My eyes scanned the hallways in the search of the familiar brown-haired boy but couldn't find it. 

When I took a turn, I saw Kai standing in an empty hallway while talking to someone on phone. I quickly hid behind the lockers and started to listen to him. "Hyung, I'm telling the truth." He spoke up. 

There was a silence for few seconds.

"Yes, I will do it today- Okay fine I will do it right now." He nodded.

What is he talking about?

"It will take a little time. I have to first find Eunji and distract her, so I can bring her in the car."

I silently gasped and put my palm on my mouth when he looked around.

"Hyung, I think there is someone around me. I will call you later." He cut the call. I quickly ran from there in the order to find Sehun. Hearing some footsteps, I quickened my pace.

"S-Sehuh, where are you?" I panted, still running. When I took a turn to another hallway, a hand suddenly with a handkerchief came from behind me and closed my mouth. I tried to get away from the person but I started to feel dizzy and weak. My body gave up and my eyes slowly started to close.

"I'm sorry, Eunji." I heard Kai's voice before everything went black.

Author's POV

Jungkook was in his office with his other members except for RM, who was in the Jeon mansion when his phone rang. He took it out and frowned when an unknown number flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" He asked, still writing on his papers.

"Hey, Jeon. Long time no see." A deep voice spoke from the other line, Jungkook stopped writing. Jimin, who was standing near him noticed it.

"Jihoon?" Jungkook said, Jimin patted his shoulder. Jungkook looked at Jimin and he indicated Jungkook to put it on speaker. He did what Jimin said. "Why you called me?" Now, everyone's attention was on him.

"Well well, why so aggressive?"

"Just fucking tell me what do you want!" Jungkook darkly said while fisting his hands.

"Let's just get straight to point. I have your girl with me." 

Jungkook's breath hitched while the others gasped. "E-Eunji?"

"Yes, Lee Eunji, or should I say Jeon Eunji?"

"What did you do to her!" Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Calm down, she is with me. Hmm. In front of me. Her body looks good, I will get a lot of money if I sell her."

"Don't you fucking dare!!!" Jungkook snapped.

"Fine then, I'm going to send you a location. Come here in 15 minutes or else-" He stopped talking and suddenly, Jungkook's screen started to play a video.

He saw Eunji sitting on a chair with her body tied up with a rope. She was unconscious. A man walked into the screen and then to the big toughened glass behind her. His eyes went wide when the man broke the glass. The man dragged her chair to the edge and stopped there.

"My man will throw her from the 15th floor." That was the last thing they heard before Jihoon cut the call.

"Shit!!" Jungkook slammed his hand on the table. The others stood up. A notification popped up on Jungkook's phone. "I got the location, let's go."

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Eunji's eyes fluttered open and she looked around at her surroundings. "Where am I?" She muttered. She was inside a room. The room looks abandoned. She scrunched her nose. "It smells like rotten eggs."

Turning her head, she gulped when she saw she was on the edge of the broken window.

"Shit, I don't like heights." She whimpered and quickly diverted her eyes.

The door in front of her opened and a tall figure walked inside. "Hey, beautiful." The person said.

"Who are you?" She frowned.

"You can call me Jihoon." He smirked.

"No, I will call you Jihan." She rolled her eyes.

"Hmm, your tongue moves a lot."

"I know." She shrugged. "Tell me a thing that I don't know, old man."

"You are really testing my patience." He gritted his teeth.

"Duh."

"Young lady, keep your tongue in control." He warned her.

"Nope." She popped out 'p'.

"Fine then." His angry face vanished and he smirked. "Wanna meet the person who brought you here?"

"No."

Jihoon took a deep breath, trying to control his anger. "I bet after seeing the person, you will definitely keep your mouth shut."

Eunji raised an eyebrow. She heard the sound of the door opening and Jihoon moved a little away.

A person walked inside and towards them. She gasped in disbelief when she recognized the face. "Sehun?"

His sweet face wasn't sweet anymore. It was dark and devilish, decorated with a big smirk. "Hey, Eunji."

"B-But-" She doesn't know what to say. The person whom she never suspected a bit was the same person to be behind all these things.

"Shock, right?" Sehun chuckled.

"How?" Her lower lip started to tremble.

"Let's just say I'm not Oh Sehun but Yang Sehun. And he is Yang Jihoon, my uncle. And I'm 23, not 19. Thanks to my looks that I could disguise as a young boy." 

"Why did you do that to me?" She frowned. "You always acted so sweet with me, never got angry at me."

"Look deeper, look beyond. Even salt looks like sugar." Eunji's eyes went wide at Sehun's words. "The same words that Kai said."

"But Kai-" He cut her off by his laugh.

"Kai? That kid, whom you all suspected?"

Eunji went silent.

"You know why he was acting 'weird' for past weeks? Because he caught me talking with my uncle. I warned him not to tell you and that Jeon or else there will be very bad consequences. I heard what he said to you that day. I have to admit that his way of warning was pretty smart. But you were very dumb to understand that warning and still tried to suspect him."

Eunji started to feel guilty for suspecting Kai like this just because of his changed behavior and believed in Sehun instead.

Suddenly, they all heard the loud sound of a gunshot.

Jihoon smirked. "Your hero is here."

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

How does it feel to be clowned by me? 🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 5.7K 25
Nandini Murty, a crazy joyful girl becomes the PA of the arrogant, Khadus CEO of Malhotra Industries....nothing can go wrong right? NOPE! Everything...
9.8K 292 12
[SLOW UPDATES] As much as he'd like to forget, Rhysand isn't an only child. It's been a few hundred years since his sister had died, and every since...
536K 11.7K 45
"Why must I give up on what I want? What do you have to sacrifice? Why is it only me that has to suffer and give up everything I have?" After the dea...
5.5K 161 47
It is a story of a few agents of GSA , a Global Security Agency which maintains the security of every person living on earth, not limited to geograph...