A Twisted World

By UsagiAngelRabbit

After getting attacked by a strange monster, the twins: Yuri and Yuki, woke up in strange coffins with their... More

Ramshackle Oc(s): Yuri and Yuki Soshi
Ramshackle Oc: Vivid Wick
Heartslabyul Oc: Elizabeth Clocksworth
Savanaclaw Oc: Hellen Plekke
Octavinelle Oc: Veronica Conchiglie
Scarabia Oc: Ihab Alriysh
Pomefiore Oc: Rabe Schwarz
Ignihyde Oc(s): Itami and Panikรณs Diablo
Diasomnia Oc: Abigail Weatherbell
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Prologue Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
Yuki Soshi's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
Disney Twisted Wonderland 3rd Anniversary!!!!!
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant - Chapter 6
Yuri Soshi's Lines
Vivid Wick's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
Elizabeth Clockswoth's Lines
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
The Girls Dorm Uniforms
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11
Disney Twisted Wonderland 4th Anniversary
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 1
Hellen Plekke's Lines

Prologue Chapter 2

568 10 4
By UsagiAngelRabbit

.~. Library .~.

        They made it to the library, where they first met and start looking in the books that had maps or books that describes the homelands. Looking around with the lights on, it look so calmly if you don't mind some of the floating books. Crowley have took some books from their shelves to look through, while the twins sat down and waited with their little companions in their arms. Yuri was holding the red-brown fox in her arms while reading one of the books that she grabbed when it floated past by, Yuki place the white fox on her lap and petted its head, making it cooed softly and wagging its tail which caused her to smile.

An hour past as Crowley looking through all the books, he let out a sigh of defeat as he close the book. "There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history." Crowley said as he placed the last book down, then looked at the twins with a skeptical look on his face. "Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by chance?"

"What are you implying?" Yuri asked with a glare. Yuki placed a hand on her should, silently telling her to calm down.

"N-nothing!" he said with a stutter of fear before clearing his throat. "Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet...There's also the possibility you're from another world."

"A-another world?!" Yuki said in shock and looked at her sister. "Does that mean we're aliens!?"

"No we're not aliens Yuki!" Yuri shouted at her sister, making her sigh in relief.

"What did you two have on you when you came here? Do you have any identification, like a license for a magic car, name on a shoe..." he asked. "You appear to be empty-handed."

"....Magic car?.....License?" Yuki looked at him with a confused look.

"As you can see......." Yuri said, showing that they were empty-handed.

"This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no form of communication. For I am gracious."

"Why do I have a feeling that you don't really mean it....." Yuri mumbled as an angry vein appeared on her forehead.

"Hmmmm... That's right!" he started, gaining their attention. "There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you can clean it up, you should at least be able to sleep there."

"Really?" Yuri asked.

"Is it safe to be in?" Yuki asked in concern.

"For the time being, I shall allow you to stay there! I'm sure that Vivid doesn't mind having some company for a while." he said with a smile. "Then I will look for a way for you two to return home. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators."

'Vivid?' the twins looked at each other as a question mark appeared above them.

"We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it." he said and lead them to where the old dormitory.

.~. Ramshackle Dorm .~.

        It wasn't long when they finally reached their destination to the old dorm. To the twins eyes, it didn't look like a Dorm to them.....more like a haunted house. It was rundown, boarded up on the windows, dead trees with some spider webs on them, a rusty fence with a shovel next to it, dusty steps, and cold wind blowing by that will cause your body to shiver as rain clouds were rolling in, making it more ominous looking. The only light source here were the four small lamps by the steps, making dim lighting.

"This is..." Yuki was trying to find the right words. "T-that's too much charm."

"Too much charm? This place is a total-Hmph!" Yuri was going to say something, but Yuki covered her mouth.

"Right, right." Crowley agreed, thinking that it was a compliment, before walking to the old building. "Please come inside."

Yuri removed Yuki's have off her mouth and looked at her. "I rather stay outside than being in there..."

"Come on, Yuri. At least he's letting us stay here until he figures out to go us back home." Yuki said with a small smile.

Yuri only groaned in response and the two followed the Headmaster inside, unaware that someone was watching them from one the boarded up windows. The twins watched their footing when walking on the steps, the area did looked calming to them, but it didn't feel like their own home. Everything was different to them than City Forest, it was more open, barely covered with any wildlife. The things that Crowley was telling them before, they never heard of any of those. They did left different in this world and they couldn't do anything about it or how to go back to their own home. Yuki eyes cast down to the ground with a sad expression, her thoughts were jumbled in her head of things what've might happen if their family realized that their not there anymore. Yuri looked at her sister with worry and reached over to grab her hand and in response felt her hand tightened in her grasp.

.~. Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge .~.

The twins were in disbelief when the saw that the inside wasn't much better, it was covered in dust enough to actually see it. The furniture tossed, turned and tattered, picture frames either on the walls in a crooked angle or on the floor. Cobwebs were scattered everywhere either new or old, hard to tell, the floorboards were old on the count of the creaking noise they made as they walked in. Some of the wallpaper were peeling off the walls and no lighting what so ever making it hard to see in the dark. Books were scattered all over the floor along with blocks of wood to make a fire in the fireplace.

Yuki nervously looked around with a sweatdrop forming on the side of her face, while Yuri looked at the room. Her eyebrow was twitching every second and grinding her teeth a little. The only thing that was holding her back was her sister, keeping a strong grip on her arm, so that she wouldn't go and attack the Headmaster. They placed the two foxes down so that they look around the place themselves.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home." he said and headed out the door. "Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!"

"Oi! How can we live in this mess!?" Yuri shouted, but Crowley was long gone, making the girl sigh in frustration, placing her hand over her face. "Great.....Just great."

"It's not that bad." Yuki said happily, as she looked around. "The dust looks like snow~"

Yuri raised a brow at her sister. "And you're happy about this because?"

"It's just fascinating that he's letting us stay here." Yuki said as she picked up the white fox in her arms again. "Usually, most people would kick the person out if they don't belong here." she let out a soft sigh as she started to remember something. "Remember how daddy told us that, and how he met and fell in love with momma when he and Uncle Hikari came to City Forest? They were Outsiders and yet, momma showed them kindness and took them in. And a few years later, we were born." she then started to giggle. "Momma would always scold him whenever he tells us that story. I can't blame him though, we kept begging him to us that story almost every day."

Yuri hummed softly at that memory as the red-brown fox jumped on her shoulder as she looked around the room, after the room was finally filled with light, when she found the light switch. "We have to clean just to sit down." Just then, they heard something from outside, looking out the window they saw that it started raining, not knowing that something or someone familiar came inside the building. "It's raining..." she said and looked to see Yuki giving her a 'I told you so' smirk, making her pout and look away. "....Shut up."

"Hyii! It's really coming down!" a familiar voice rang out, making the girls jump. They turned around to see Grim standing there with his fur a bit soaked from the rain as he shook his body to dry himself.

"Geh! It's you again!" Yuri shouted, pushing Yuki behind her.

Grim heard her voice and looked up to see the two of them standing right in front of him. "Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun! I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school." he said with a grin. "Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"

Yuki took the courage and walked up to him. "Why do you want to get into this school?"

"Yuki, don't talk to that thing!" Yuri quickly said, only to have her mouth covered again by her twin.

"That's simple!" he answered, happily. "I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But... But..." his eyes started to tear up but he wiped them away with a huff. "Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it."

"Aww" Yuki said, feeling sorry for him.

"Ugh..." Yuri just groaned as she rolled her eyes.

As he finished a water droplet leaked from the ceiling and landed on his head. "Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" he yelped as another water droplet fell on his head. "Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!"

"Where is it falling from?" Yuri put her hand up in the air and felt a droplet fell on her hand. "We have to find a bucket."

Grim shook his head to get the water off his head and looked at them. "Magic should fix this leak up real quick...."

"Umm....we can't use magic...." Yuki said, shyly.

"Wha, you can't use magic?" he said and started laughing. "Pfft! You two are useless!"

"Why you..." Yuri growled at the creature, trying so hard not to hit the animal. "Then help us!"

"Huh? Help you? No waaay! I'm just a regular monster staying in a rainy place." he said before grinning at her. "You better get a can of tuna ready before I do any work."

Yuri was near a point of throwing Grim out the window, but she got stopped by her sister again from doing so. "Woah, there's a bunch of leaks..." Yuki interrupted as she heard more water droplets fell and pushed her sister along with the foxes following behind them. "Gotta find that bucket. Let's go Yuri." As they were walking, someone was watching them from a distance before smirking and disappeared.

.~. Ramshackle Dorm - Hallway .~.

Walking down the hallway, Yuri and Yuki looked around to see if they were any buckets laying around. There weren't any light making it hard for them to see in the dark,the floorboards sounded rickety to their ears as they walked on. Everywhere she looked, it was messy with lots of stuff scattered around, they had pass by lamps and picture frames that was on the floor.

Yuki stayed close to her sister as she nervously looked around the area. "Uuoohh, I don't like this feeling..." as they walked passes the stairs, she saw a human sized shadow at the top, making her shriek in fear and clutch onto her sister, making both stumble a bit before regaining their balance.

"What the hell Yuki!?" Yuri shouted.

"I s-s-s-saw someth-th-thing u-u-up on the s-s-s-stairs!" Yuki stuttered as she pointed at the second floor on top of the stairs.

Yuri looked to where she was pointed and saw nothing there. "See what?"

Yuki looked and saw the same thing Yuri didn't see. "But...It was...."

"Honestly Yuki," Yuri sighed and walked ahead. "You can't let your imagination get so carried way."

"But....but....but......" Yuki started before letting out a sigh of defeat and caught up with her sister, missing the figure emerge from its hiding spot.

"Hmm? It looks like our little friends are wondering about." a females voice said quietly as she looked at the twins and smirked. "I think its time to welcome them in our humble Dorm, don't you think guys?"

The twins finally found the bucket and walked back down the hallway to the lounge. But then they stopped when they heard something creaking on their path. "Yuki.....Did something make a noise just now?" Yuri asked, a little frightened.

"C-can I say no." Yuki said, shaking in fear.

"Hihihihi.... Ihihihihi..." a mysterious voice laughed, making the girls tense up and the foxes jump out of their arms. "We haven't had a guest in so long..."

Just then three ghost appeared before them; one was small and a little chubby, the second one was big and chubby, and the third was tall and skinny, and the three of them were wearing blue top hats on the side of their head and matching blue capes. "I'm itching for some action. Ihihihihi!"

"Gyaaaaaaaa!!" Yuki screamed in fear as she clutched onto her sister even more.

"Ghooooooooossttts!!" Yuri screamed in shock.

"What are you freaking out..." Grim heard their screams and came to check on what was happening, and saw the ghost who where grinning back at him. "Gyaaaaaaaa!!!! G-g-g-g-ghoooooooooooootts!!!"

"The people living here got scared of us and left." the short ghost said.

"We've been looking for more ghost pals. How about you guys?" the big ghost said, looking at the frightened trio.

"We're gonna be killed!" Yuki cried as she collapsed to her knees.

"Now's not the time for you to loose the feeling in your legs, Yuki!" Yuri shouted at her.

"Tell that to my legs!" Yuki shouted back.

"Uuu, uuuuh!" Grim whimpered in fear before putting on a brave face. "Grim, the Great Magician, isn't scared of some ghosts!!! Punahhh~~~nnn!!" he breath out fire and tried to aim at the ghost but missed.

"Where are you aiming?" teased the skinny looking ghost.

"Over here, over here! Heeheehee!" laughed the big ghost.

"Shoot! Stop disappearing!" Grim shouted as he breathes out more fire. None of them were hitting the ghost, as they keep popping up in different places and almost hitting the twins but the foxes stopped the fire before they could do any more damage.

"You'll burn the place down like this- Are you closing your eyes when you breathe fire?!" Yuri yelled at him, noticed that his eyes were closed when he breathes out the fire.

"Shut up!" Grim said, looking at her annoyed. "Don't try to give me orders!"

Yuki then came up with an idea. "How about I'll give you a can of tuna if you win." she offered.

This caught Grim interest when he heard that. "Wah...!? Mmmgmm, I-I'm a genius. I won't let one..."

The ghosts kept on teasing them by popping all around them and getting closer. "Ihihihihihihihi!"

Grim's fur bristled in fear when he saw them coming closer. "Bunch of cowards ganging up on us!"

"Yuki, what are you doing?" Yuri whispered quietly so that no one else heard.

"Just trust me." Yuki whispered back. "Please take care to not burn the one getting your prize!" she said only for Grim to ignore her with a groan, before adding something else to the offer. "For a limited time, I'll give you one more can!"

Grim grumbled under his breath before finally listens to her. "Hey, you! Tell me where the ghosts are!"

"Leave it to me!" Yuri said, and saw one of the ghost coming towards him. "On your left!"

Grim turned to his left and breathed out the fire at the ghost, which hit, making the skinny ghost yelp. "Hottttt!"

"I hit it!" Grim said before grinning. "Alright, let's chase them all outta here!"

"Right!/Y-yes!" the twins said as they got ready to help Grim. The two foxes got into their battle stance right beside Grim as they got ready to help out.

Clap Clap

The sound of clapping caught their attention, the ghost that appeared before them backed away and made room for someone to walk by. The sound of footsteps coming their way, making them swallow a lump saliva that was caught in their throats when the person finally came to view. And lo and behold, appeared to be a woman with light-blue gray hair that was tide into a loose braid on the side, who that clapped her hands and gave them a warm welcoming smile, she has purple colored eyes with black eyeshadow and mascara running down her face as well as scarlet lipstick and a line of black colored makeup from her bottom lip to her chin.

She dons a black hooded, long-sleeved dress adorned with dark blue, violet, and black feathers on the shoulders and back, and the left hip. The dress is also decorated with dark brown leather wrapping around the sleeves and a matching belt that overlaps the skirt on the left side. The front of the dress exposes her torso slightly with two areas of fishnet material under her chest.

She wears a pair of black fingerless gloves as well as a pair of black thigh-high boots also wrapped in dark brown leather. The rim of the hood is wrapped in a dull blue ribbon with two pincher-like decorations atop of the hood. On the front of the hood is a silver circlet shaped similarly to the Holy Key with 3 glowing crystals hanging from it; the key is colored pink towards the center and transitions to violet at the rim. There are six sticks tied to the Holy Key in a hexagon shape with many feathers decorating the left side. This makes the Holy Key look similar to a dream catcher..

The horns curve out like ram horns then bend backward in a wave-like shape. The horns are crystalline with a color gradient that starts off as a light blue at the base of the horns and transition to dark blue then purple at the tips. Said horns are wrapped in a purple ribbon that holds silvers rings on each side of the hood. The ribbon also holds the circlet in place. She also wears a string of sharp teeth and another metal ring around her waist. The string dangles from the right hip.

"Welcome~ Welcome~" she greeted them. "Welcome to our humble Dorm, little ones~"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!?!" Yuri and Grim yelled out, pointing at the woman in front of them.

"A-are you th-their leader?" Yuki quietly asked, shaking in fear behind her sister. "Are you another g-ghost?"

"Hm? Crowley did tell you who I am?" the woman looked at them with a questionable look on her face when they saw their reaction, she then sighed as she place one hand on her forehead, shaking her head slightly and the other on her hip. "That man...doesn't know how to tell the new students about their roommates...."

"Wait, roommates?" Yuri questioned before letting out a gasp. "That means you're-"

"That's right, Little Doll." the woman said and bowed to them. "I'm Vivid, Vivid Wick. It's nice to meet new roommates." she said, letting out a small giggle as she looked back at them.

- - - - - - -

"So your that Vivid person, that crow guy was talking about?" Yuri said as she helped her sister up from the floor.

"That right." Vivid said, doing a peace sign with both her hands, acting cute. "I'm also a student, too. A 2nd Year, to be exact."

"Then how come you're living in this place?" Yuki asked her with a questionable looked.

"The Mirror said I do go to this school, but didn't belong to any of the seven Dorms." Vivid replied. "And then Crowley thought of this idea of me living in this place for the time being. The ghosts here are very much good company, if I do say so myself."

"Good company!?" Grim shouted as he pointed at the ghost with a glare. "They were about to turn us to ghost!"

"Oh they were just playing around~" Vivid said and looked back at the ghost. "Right guys~"

"Right, Vivid-sama!" the ghost said as some of them blushed.

'Oh lords, she got admires....' Yuri said in her head.

"So~ What Little Dolls like you doing here anyway?" Vivid asked them. "Did they run out of room in the other Dorms?"

There was a short pause from the three as the ghost disappeared, letting them have their privacy. Just as one of them could speak up, the sound of the front door opened and closed, letting them know that someone came in. It was Crowley who showed up, holding a tray of food in his hands.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper." he said, but stopped when he saw Grim was there with them and glared at him. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw out of the school, what are you doing here?"

"Eh~ You would throw something this adorable out in the cold?" Vivid said in a sad tone as she picked up Grim, who started to squirm in her grasp but them relaxed when she started scratching under his chin. "And not telling these Little Dolls here that the ghost were also living here or who I was either? How cruel of you Headmaster~"

"Ah! Umm..." Crowley started to jumble his words as he was trying to think of an excuse. "In my declaration, he started wrecking havoc in the Mirror Chamber."

"What kind of declaration is that?" the three females said, plainly.

"Hmph!" Grim huffed. "If Vivid wasn't here to stop them, I would've exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!"

"Not without our help that it." Yuri added.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory and that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that. However, hmmmm...." he explained before he paused and looked at the three, minus Vivid. "For you three to work together to try and get rid of them."

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. They were just standing there watching." Grim said, earning a look from the twins. "And I did this for a can of tuna. Ah! I haven't gotten that tuna yet!"

"You didn't fight them, so you don't get any." Yuri huffed as she turned away from Grim.

"What!?" Grim glared at the brown-haired girl.

"Hey, even if you did or didn't. Kaen and Shimo would have done it better."

".....Kaen and Shimo....?" Yuki said, confused as did the others.

"Who?!" Grim shouted.

"Them." Yuri pointed at the two foxes, who were right next to the twins. "The red-brown fox is Kaen and the white fox next to Yuki is Shimo."

"When did you gave them names!"

"Just now."

"Shimo..." Yuki said when she picked up the white fox, who made a happy cry in response. "Hehe, I love it. It suits her just fine."

"Right? And it goes well for your name too, Yuki." Yuri said.

"Better than Lily?" Yuki teased.

Yuri turned and gave a small warming glare at her. "Watch it."

"I can't believe... There's a people who can command monsters." Crowley said amazed of what he saw.

"We don't call them monster where we live!" Yuri said, making him flinch. "We call them companions."

"Hmmm.. Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony....that you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer. But... no matter how... " he starts muttering to himself.

"Ummm, Headmaster Crowley." Yuki cuts in, gaining his attention. "Could you possibly let Grim stay here with us? Grim really wants to go to this school."

"What now? Let a monster live here?" Crowley asked.

"You...." Grim looked at Yuki in shock, wondering why she would do this after all he did.

"Yuki..." Yuri was shocked as well, she only know her sister as the silent type and would mostly keep things to herself.

"Please!" she begged, bowing her head to him.

Crowley sighed at this before finally giving in. "...Hah.. It can't be helped. Alright."

"Funa!? Really??" Grim said, happily.

"However. I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, into school who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror." Crowley cut it in, earning a disappointing look on the three's faces. "Also, I can't let you be a freeloader here until you return to your own world."

"Well... talk about short-lived joy..." Grim sighed at this.

"That's a little mean there, Headmaster..." Vivid sighed out.

"Listen until the end." Crowley said, silencing them. "Concerning the fact that your soul was called here, the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being, you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free." he explained. "But, other necessities you will have to provide for yourself. Seeing as you have nothing to your name... Fufu, here is my proposition."

The girls swallowed nervously seeing the look on the Headmaster's masked face. "What exactly are you going to make us do?" Yuri asked.

"No need to fret, I'll have you do maintenance and odd jobs around campus." he said, making her sigh in relief. "From what I can see, you're pretty decent at cleaning. Would you three like to become the "handyman" of the school?"

"H-handyman?" Yuki stuttered a little at the offer.

"This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds." he said. "You'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library. For I am gracious."

"That's easy for you to say, We're only two people with three little companions." Yuri mumbled, earning an elbow to the side by Yuki.

"However! Only after your work is done."

"Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that!" groaned Grim. "I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!"

"It's fine if you're unsatisifed. I'll simply toss you out again." Crowley offered.

"Ffgnnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!"

Yuki nudged Yuri for her attention, seeing that she was going to disagree to the offer. "No other choice..." she whispered to her sister.

Yuri let out a sigh and looked back at the Headmaster. "Understood."

"Wonderful. Then, you three starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!" Crowley said with a smile on his face and left the building, leaving the group on their own for tonight until morning.

Vivid took a breath and claps her hands together, gaining their attention. "Well then! Let's not let your food get cold now." she said as she pushed them to the lounge. "Go on, go on. Go eat in the lounge, we'll find a bed that's less messy for you guys to sleep in."

.~. Ramshackle Dorm - Twin's Bedroom .~.

        After eating their meal, they headed upstairs to find the bedroom told them when she found one for all five of them. Inside was all covered in dust, cobwebs handing on the walls as the wallpaper was peeling off, they couldn't see the outside cause of the boarded up windows, the fireplace was full of soot that was piling up with candlesticks on top not lit, the mirror looked so grimy that a person couldn't even see their own reflection, a tilted coo-coo clock right next to it as well as a old picture frame on the other side, a hat rack that was knocked over. The only furniture here was a sofa chair covered up in a sheet, the bed for them was also dirty with a lamp hanging over with the rug almost fully under it, a drawer on the side of the bed and an painting easel with a canvas was on the other side of the bed covered up.

"Sorry if it's a little messy. But this is the best one we could find." Vivid said, holding out a pair of nightgowns. "Here, I know you two wouldn't want to sleep in those robes."

"Thanks.../Thank you..." the twins said and took the nightgowns in their arms.

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me. My room is at the end of the hallway on the right." Vivid said as she walked to the door. "Have a nice night you guys."

.~. Ramshackle Dorm - Vivid's Bedroom .~.

        Vivid was in her bedroom, making some dolls while a humming a tune. As she finished so far on her dolls, she stretched her arms in the air and got up from her chair to change into her nightwear. She let her hair down and combed some of the knots out and wiped off the makeup off on her face.

Just as she was about to go to bed, a knock was heard at her door. "Hm? Come in!"

The door opened and showed Yuki, who in her nightgown was on the other side and saw Vivid on her bed. "Oh, you were getting ready for bed. I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Nonsense Little Doll. Come in, come in." Vivid said, ushering Yuki in and pulled out a chair with her magic. "Sit, sit."

"Thank you....." Yuki sat down and twiddled her thumps nervously.

"Is something wrong?" Vivid asked her, tilting her head slightly.

Yuki jumped a little and shook her head. "No no no, nothing is wrong, per se. Umm, it's just....I've been thinking this whole time that me and Yuri came here by mistake."

"Oh?"

"This is a place filled with magic...and we don't have any magic. Any chance here, we might get picked on and treated like trash....or something."

"Is that all your feeling?" Vivid asked. "Feeling neglected in NRC?"

"....No.....there's still more." Yuki said.

"Hm?"

"I'm also worried about our family. Our momma...daddy...and uncle." Yuki said as tears appeared on the corner of her eyes. "They're probably worried about us now....Wondering how long we're gone for so long....Probably searching for us as we speak.....Momma would be in tears as she would cry out to us with Tempest.....*sniff*....Daddy and uncle would search all over City Forest, asking neighbors left and right where we are or who last seen us...."

"Yuki..."

"I feel...*sniff*...I feel like that we're not going to see them anymore and that we're going to be stuck here....." Yuki started to cry, tears were rolling down her cheek and fell on her lap, soaking her nightgown in the process. "Why?......Why did this happen to us? We were just heading home....And now we're far from it....."

A clanking sound was heard, making Yuki look up and see that Vivid had peg doll puppets of different characters on her fingers. "Now, now Little Doll, there's no need to cry. It's good to let someone know how you feel and not bottle it up, that would be a big No-No in my book."

"B-but-"

"Though, who knows why you and your sister are here."

"Huh?" Yuki question.

Vivid looked at the dolls one by one. "Maybe there's a reason why you two are here. It could be good, or it could be bad...."

"A reason?"

"It's like a story, or a fairy tale. Each and every character are very important in their story." she said and took on of the dolls off her finger. "And without one of them, the story will not be complete."

"I see..."

Vivid let out a sigh and then a tired yawn. "Whatever the reason is, I'm sure that you and Yuri will figure it out in time. It does take patience and speed is not the only way to figure it out. And who knows, you make some friends here along the way. And your way back home."

Yuki thought for a moment before giving her a small smile. "Right! Thank you, Vivid."

"Any time Little Doll."

On the other side of the door, Yuri quietly listened to their conversation. Her heart was torn when she heard what Yuki said, and couldn't help but left the same as well. At most she felt it was her fault cause she wanted to stay out longer and almost got attacked by a strange beast and appeared here. But then, after hearing what Vivid said, she felt a little better and quietly walked back to their bedroom and climbed into bed.

"A reason..." she repeated. "I wonder what the reason is...."

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 612 86
"Little girl, lost in my woods. Come here, i will guide you out." . . . "I will pass on my curse onto you! You shall be reincarnated over and over an...
4.4K 183 10
Celeste, a fallen Angel, falls into the world of Twisted Wonderland. She and her new companion, Grim, end up helping the students at Night Raven Coll...
46.4K 847 72
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š" What comes after? Jane's journey continues but it continues without someone well... with...