Give me the moon

By jikookbball

Jimin goes to Barnes and Noble to buy his favorite manga/BL. There he meets Jeon Jungkook. More

New Moon
Waning Cresent
Apollo
kissed by the moon
moonlight
Dark Moon
First Quarter pt. 1
Blue Moon
gibbous
eclipse
full moon

first quarter pt. 2

44 1 3
By jikookbball

Jungkook closed the door to his bedroom and looked at Jimin. Jimin didn't know what to do with himself as Jungkook approached him. Jungkook still had on his fancy clothing that accentuated the nice parts of his body. He had his shirt so that it was slightly unbuttoned and his dress pants showed off his thin waist and muscular legs. Jimin began to undress him with his eyes. He imagined Jungkook's muscular body standing in front of him with nothing but underwear on. Once the taller boy came close he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and looked into his eyes with a glint of something that Jimin had never seen before. He could tell Jungkook wanted him just as much as Jimin wanted him.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook whispered, squeezing Jimin tighter. Jimin nodded shyly and looked at the ground. He was more nervous than ever. Of course he had done this type of stuff before, but it was always nerve-racking with a new person. He'd had his first kiss during freshman year and the farthest he has gotten was hand stuff. He didn't really know what he was doing and that worried him a little.

"Can I touch you?" Jungkook whispered as he stared into Jimin's eyes that now feared looking at him. He was slightly embarrassed and intrigued at the same time. He was feeling a mixture of things at the moment. Jimin nodded and Jungkook's hands dipped down and grasped around Jimin's ass. He began to knead at it slowly and kiss Jimin.

"You have such a nice ass," Jungkook said softly. Jimin blushed and looked away from him.

"Oh thank you." Jungkook took Jimin's neck in his hand and kissed and sucked at it. He probably gave Jimin another hickey which scared him a little. It felt good but what would happen if his dad saw it. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and tangled his hands in his hair. Jungkook moved his hands underneath Jimin's shirt. His fingers were surprisingly cold this time and it made Jimin wince.

"I'm gonna take this off, ok?" Jimin nodded and Jungkook pulled his sweater off. Jungkook followed his hands down to Jimin's waist and sucked another hickey onto his neck. Jimin liked the sensation of Jungkook's cold hands rubbing his waist as he kissed him. Jimin moaned as clenched his fingers around Jungkook's hair. Jungkook's fingers moved up his torso as his tongue moved slowly on Jimin's neck. Jimin couldn't lie and say he didn't dream of this. How Jungkook's tongue felt against his skin. What it would be like to have his first time with Jungkook? Now he was living his fantasy.

"Can I kiss you here?" Jungkook asked and Jimin didn't even look where, he just nodded blindly. He felt the warm sensation of Jungkook's lips on his nipple. Jimin moaned softly as Jungkook's tongue circled his nipple. Jungkook's teeth grazed over his hard nipple as he moved to the other. He sucked at it and sucked until it was a dark red color. Jungkook pinched them and Jimin moaned in reaction. He was very sensitive there and Jungkook using that to his advantage, turned Jimin on. Jungkook looked up at Jimin to read his face. Jimin blushed and looked down at Jungkook who was taking off Jimin's jeans along with his socks. Jimin was starting to feel cold with almost all his clothes off. Jimin watched as Jungkook's hands glazed over his legs.

"Is it ok if I touch you here?" Jungkook looked straight at the boner that pressed against his boxer-briefs. Jimin bit his lip and nodded. Now, everything was hot around him as well as Jungkook's sweet touch. Jungkook touched the outline of Jimin's boner. Jimin moaned and gripped Jungkook's hair. This was all happening so fast but he wouldn't be able to bear it if it stopped. Jungkook pulled down his underwear and Jimin's length sprung out. Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Jimin's cock and stroked him, teasing his tip with his thumb. Jimin felt his mouth wrap around his cock the warmth made his whole body tremble. It felt so good and he'd never been touched like this before. Jungkook moved his head up and down on Jimin's length as the smaller boy moaned out of control. Jungkook squeezed his hips as he moved up and down on Jimin. Jimin moaned as Jungkook moved faster on his length. Why did it feel so good? Jimin felt that familiar heat at the bottom of his stomach and he felt like he was going to cum if Jungkook kept going.

"Jungkook, I'm close," Jimin whispered, closing his eyes tightly. He felt his climax trying to uproar into Jungkook's mouth.

"Wait stop." Jimin pulled Jungkook's head away from his cock. "Isn't it-shouldn't we-can you undress to?" Jimin stuttered. This was embarrassing for him, and he felt even more awkward since he was the only one who was naked. Jungkook stood up and grabbed Jimin's waist connecting their lips in a kiss.

"You're right," Jungkook whispered and pushed Jimin onto the bed. Jimin blushed, he felt so exposed and open for Jungkook's eyes to see. He was thankful to be laying down; he felt kind of awkward standing there in the middle of Jungkook's room.

"Take it off," Jimin urged Jungkook. Jungkook flashed a smile and unbuttoned his silk shirt. Jungkook pulled it off revealing his toned body. Jimin had never been to any of Jungkook's baseball games but it looked like he worked very hard. Jimin remembered the first time he hugged Jungkook, and how he could feel his muscles. He kept imagining about how he would look after that happened, and finally he knew.

"Your body's amazing," Jimin smiled, reaching to touch Jungkook's abs. Jungkook smirked and unbuttoned his pants. Jimin gulped, how big would he be? Jungkook pulled down his pants and underwear revealing his very hard boner. Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin. Jimin's hands went to Jungkook's hair as they made out. Jungkook fumbled as he moved his hand to the dresser. Jungkook opened the drawer pulling his lips off of Jimin briefly as he grabbed his lube and condoms. Jungkook sat up on Jimin and squirted lube onto his hands and rubbed them together.

"Is it ok if I-?" Jungkook gestured towards Jimin's hole. Jimin hesitated before nodding. Was he really about to do this? Jungkook pushed one finger into Jimin. It felt weird and almost hurt. Jungkook leaned over and kissed Jimin as he thrusted his fingers in and out of his hole. The sensation wasn't totally foriegn to him. He had done this before on his own, but it was different when it was someone else's hand. Jimin put his legs up, wrapping them around Jungkook's back. Jungkook seemed to hesitate a little before he pushed another finger in. Jimin immediately stopped his movements. He forgot Jungkook's fingers were bigger and it took him by surprise.

"Are you ok," Jungkook asked and looked down into Jimin's eyes. His eyes were filled with worry. Jimin felt bad for making him worry it was just all new for him. It was starting to feel like it wasn't to Jungkook.

"I'm ok it just took me by surprise," Jimin whispered. Jungkook looked relieved and resumed pushing in and out. Jimin bit his lip to hold back his whines and winces. It was painful but it pleased him at the same time. Jungkook scissored his fingers inside Jimin. Jimin whined and squeezed Jungkook tighter with his legs. The faster speed filled his whole body with excitement. The painful part of it was starting to go away and Jimin wanted more. Jungkook pushed a third finger which went in way easier than the second. He pushed his fingers in and out for a couple of minutes till he thought it was good enough to begin. Jungkook pulled his wet fingers out and looked up at Jimin. Jimin didn't feel anxious under Jungkook's stare just like at the beach. Jungkook kissed Jimin softly.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked as he looked over Jimin. Jimin nodded, he was as ready as he would ever be. This would be his first time. He thought it was kind of romantic that it was happening on a day like Valentine's day. He always worried about regretting his first time, but he didn't think he'd regret this at all. He liked Jungkook so much and he made him feel so happy all of the time. Jimin thought back to earlier, would it be Jungkook's as well? He seemed way more experienced than Jimin so he could be. Jungkook rolled on a condom and rubbed lube on himself.

"Have you done this before?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked up at him with a mixture of surprise and concern. He didn't really think about how the question could be taken in a rude way. Jimin was just so curious about it though.

"Kinda," Jungkook whispered, kissing Jimin's belly button. Jimin thought about what that meant but he decided it didn't really matter either way, all that mattered was how he felt right now. Jungkook lined up to Jimin's hole slided over it a few times before pushing against it.

"Can I..." Jimin gulped and nodded. Jungkook pushed inside of Jimin and watched him to see if he was ok. Jimin winced, he was prepared but it was still a lot to take inside of him. Jungkook pushed all the way in and stopped, checking to see if Jimin was ok.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked, looking down into Jimin's closed eyes.

"Yeah, I'm ok," Jimin whispered. Jungkook thrusted in slowly to let Jimin adjust to Jungkook being inside of him. Jimin whined as Jungkook pushed in and out. It felt so good with Jungkook inside of him. Jungkook's stare, Jungkook's body, Jungkook's smile, just everything about Jungkook he was infatuated with. The pain started to wash away as Jungkook kept thrusting. Jungkook opened Jimin's legs wider and put his hand on the inside of Jimin's thigh. The sound of their skin slapping against each other filled the room and their hungry moans.

"Jungkook," Jimin whined and bucked his hips upwards. The warmth he felt and the fullness he felt with Jungkook inside of him. Jungkook leaned forward and latched his lips onto Jimin's lips. The kiss was sloppy and tired but neither of them seemed to care as Jungkook pushed into Jimin faster and harder with each thrust, giving his all. Jimin knew it wasn't going to take much to make him orgasm. Sweat stuck to Jungkook's forehead as he pushed into Jimin. Jimin moaned loudly in pleasure as Jungkook hit his prostate.

"Right there." Jimin breathed out. Jungkook's breathing was heavy and uneven as he angled to hit Jimin's prostate. Jimin curled his toes and threw his head back into the mattress as Jungkook hit his prostate. The sensation took over him as his moans were loud and uncontrollable. Jungkook was fucking him so good he might not be able to walk the next morning. So good that he would leave a mark that would remind him of Jungkook in the shower. It was his first time and he felt like he was ascending to heaven.

"I'm close." Jimin whispered as he gripped the sheets. Jimin had been suppressing his climax because he wanted the feeling to last forever. But as time passed Jimin's climax became more and more uncontrollable. Jimin threw his head back into the mattress and let go cumming onto himself with a deep loud moan. Jungkook moaned and gripped Jimin's thigh tighter as he fucked into him. Jungkook's movements faltered as he cummed into Jimin with a shaky moan. Jungkook looked up at Jimin and his breathing was shaky and slow as he caught his breath. Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin slowly. The kiss almost felt thick as their lips glided against each other. Jungkook put his forehead against Jimin's and pulled out. The presence leaving made Jimin feel empty but with Jungkook over him the feeling washed away. Jungkook rolled off Jimin and laid next to him. That was amazing. Jimin couldn't believe what he had just done but he could believe it as well. It felt so good especially with someone who cared about him. He felt wanted by Jungkook and that was all he could need. Jimin rolled over and rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Did you like it?" Jungkook whispered as he kissed the top of Jimin's head.

"Uh which part?" Jimin giggled and so did Jungkook. Jimin had never felt this happy and at ease before. He loved it.

***

It had been two days since what happened at Jungkook's house and Jimin was laying on his bed on his stomach with his legs in the air. He grinned as he texted Jungkook. Ever since that night flashbacks of it have been filling Jimin's mind. The thing he thought of the most was how much he liked Jungkook and how he didn't want him to be with anybody else. Maybe he wanted to date Jungkook. They could text more often and hang out more often. They could be more official. It was a hopeful thought but maybe they could do so in the near future.

Jungkook <3 <3

2:00 pm

I miss you

A lot...

You miss me or you miss

what happened on Valentine's Day night?

I miss YOU jungkook

Well then me too <3 :)

The hickeys you

gave me are still there tho

Oh sorry abt that I forgot to ask you

Cuz ik how everything is with your dad

Yeah... He didn't say anything when I

got home or yesterday so idk

Let's hope he doesn't notice :p

Jimin giggled and rolled over kicking his feet up. He could hear someone storming towards his room and quickly turned off his phone. The door opened abruptly and his dad marched in. Speak of the devil. Thank God he had turned off his phone.

"Jimin, I didn't want to ask you yesterday or when you got home. What are those hickeys on your neck? Where did you go on Valentine's day? Who were you with?" Jimin looked around anxiously and he knew he noticed. What should he say?

"No one. It's probably a bite or something when I was outside." Jimin's dad frowned angrily and charged toward him. He grabbed his face harshly and examined his neck.

"That's not a bug bite Jimin. Don't lie to me!" His dad gritted his teeth and Jimin began to feel more scared.

"Well I don't know what to tell you!" Jimin lashed out a little. He didn't mean to but what could he say to cover this up. He didn't want to lie and say he had a girlfriend or something because he felt like he'd be insulting Jungkook.

"Don't raise your voice at me," Mr. Park yelled. Jimin flinched backward as his Dad got angrier. He took a deep breath and looked around Jimin's room like he was trying to find the answer.

"Jimin, I need you to answer the question. I just want to know. I'm just curious is all," his father tried to say innocently. Jimn saw past it though he was pulling out all the interrogation tricks now wasn't he.

"I don't know." Jimin looked down into his hands. What could he say?

"So you're not going to give it up fine then that's your business. At least tell me where you were. You were out late." His father asked trying to hide any hint of anger but it didn't work.

"I went to the movies then I went to a park to see a light show then I had sex is that what you want?" Jimin's father's eyes got big with embarrassment.

"Jimin- you- really?" Jimin nodded. This was embarrassing but he wasn't lying.

"Yes I got a blowjob too." Jimin added bluntly so his dad could leave him alone.

"No, no, no more, I'm leaving." His dad got up abruptly and basically ran out of Jimin's room. Jimin started laughing hysterically. At least now he knew how to ward off his parents' interrogations.

Jungkook <3 <3

2:23 pm

Jimin...?

you left me read...?

my dad came and asked

me about the hickey just now

oh no what did he say?

he was like tell me how you got it

and obvi I couldn't tell him

then he was like tell me where

you went at least

so I said I went out the places I did with you

And had sex and got blow job

OMG JIMIN?!

he ran out so fast lmao

as he should

he 's a fucking weirdo for asking you

He couldn't just infer that shit

RIGHT

He put it on himself

He deserved it :)

He did :p

Jimin smiled and put down his phone. Jungkook was right, his dad was too nosy and strict. He was glad somebody understood him. Of course his friends knew but they didn't know about much of the abuse. It felt good to get it out his chest.

***

"Taemin hurry up," Jimin whined, pulling Taemin along. It was about a week and half later and that Saturday evening. Jungkook invited Jimin to the flea market which he was excited to go to. But unfortunately Taemin was taking forever to walk to the place they were supposed to meet up.

"You text your boyfriend everyday, Jimin. Stop rushing me," Taemin complained as Jimin dragged him away faster. Jimin hated being late and he really wanted to see Jungkook. And he didn't text Jungkook everyday nor was he his boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend." Jimin pulled Taemin's hand towards the tree they were supposed to meet at. It was the biggest tree in town and it was a great tourist attraction.

"You guys kiss right?" Jimin nodded, flustered by Taemin's words.

"Then, what's going on?" Taemin asked. Jimin gulped but kept pulling along. They were talking plain and simple. What did Taemin not get about that?

"We're talking." They finally reached the tree as Jimin looked around for Jungkook.

"Doesn't seem like it. But whatever you say. You seem to like him a little bit too much to just be talking." Taemin couldn't be right? Right? He and Jungkook did text almost everyday, but they didn't see each other frequently enough to be dating. That was what dating meant in his eyes, actively spending time together almost everyday and Jimin and Jungkook saw each other probably once or twice a month.

"Whatever," Jimin whispered, but he wasn't too sure of himself to brush off the fact that Taemin brought up. Jimin looked around some more, not seeing Jungkook anywhere.

"Jimin." Jungkook exclaimed behind him. Jimin turned around seeing Seri and Jungkook coming around the tree. Jungkook was wearing black as always which comforted Jimin. He wore a plain black tee and a black leather jacket with black cargo pants. Jimin smiled and jumped into Jungkook's arms. Jungkook chuckled in his ear and hugged him back. Jimin kissed Jungkook gently as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Ew, get a room," Taemin exclaimed. Jimin laughed and pulled away. He knew they were in public but what could he do if he missed Jungkook. Jungkook pulled away his cheeks red in embarrassment. Jimin smiled, Jungkook was so cute to him.

They made their way through the flea market, marveling at all of the cute and quirky items that were for sale. The streets weren't as jam packed as Jimin expected them to be. Jungkook insisted on holding Jimin's hand. It scared Jimin a little because he always felt someone he knew would be watching. It was taking him a while to build up his courage. To Jimin's surprise, Taemin and Seri hit it off. Maybe too well and that kind of scared Jimin and Jungkook. They both agreed that they'd be a good match, and they looked really cute together. Jimin hoped if they kept in touch that things would go well.

Jimin purchased a few things and caught up with Seri. He kind of ditched Jungkook for some time to talk to Seri. Jimin guessed, he and Taemin would be fine getting to know each other as well. When they finished window shopping at the flea market they made their way to a restaurant to eat lunch. Taemin and Seri continued their conversation which included a lot of flirting. Jimin thought it was obvious Taemin liked her and vice versa.

They finished their meal and said their goodbyes. Jungkook walked Jimin home and Jimin urged him to come in since his parents were both at work and Yongmin was having a sleepover. He said it was with someone else so he could have it with Xavier. It was kind of sad but at least Yongmin was having fun.

"Are you bringing me inside because you want to get in my pants Jimin?" Jimin only smiled. It was 4pm and his dad said he was coming home at 6pm so they had time.

"You wouldn't mind would you?" Jimin whispered and grabbed both Jungkook's hands and pulled them towards his room on the second floor.

"Would I? I don't think so?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin giggled and opened the door to his room as he pulled Jungkook inside. Jungkook surprised him, grabbing Jimin by thighs and hoisting him up. Jimin giggled as he wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook kicked the door closed and sat on Jimin's bed. He was excited to say the least. Jimin caressed Jungkook's face and connected their lips. He wanted Jungkook to do this with him and only him. He wanted Jungkook to text him more often. He wanted to see Jungkook more often. Was Taemin right? Jimin pushed Jungkook back onto the bed as their lips moved against each other. Jimin pulled off his shirt and kissed Jungkook again. Did Jungkook want those same things with him? Jungkook pulled off his shirt as well.

"Is it ok if I touch you here?" Jimin whispered and gestured towards Jungkook's crotch. Jungkook nodded quickly, giving Jimin the go ahead. Jimin reached into his cargo pants and jerked Jungkook off slowly. Jungkook moaned in his ear as Jimin kissed his neck making sure not to leave a hickey. Jimin moved down and pulled off Jungkook's pants. He had never done things orally before but he assumed it was like sucking a lollipop. Still he was a bit scared as he picked Jungkook's hard cock up off of his stomach. Jimin licked the side and Jungkook moaned, his hand moving towards Jimin's hair. Jimin sucked Jungkook's cock the best he could. He hoped he was satisfying Jungkook.

"Wow Jimin you're so good," Jungkook moaned, gripping Jimin's hair. Jimin didn't have a clue how Jungkook was satisfied. He had no experience but he was glad Jungkook was. Jimin bobbed his head slowly and Jungkook's moans flowed throughout the room.

"I'm close." Jimin didn't stop however and kept moving his head on Jungkook's cock. He swirled his tongue around Jungkook's length and went to work. He wanted Jungkook to cum. Jungkook pulled Jimin off of his cock as he panted. Jimin looked up with confusion showing in his face. He had no idea why Jungkook pulled him off but he wanted to pleasure him. Jimin licked his lips seductively and jerked off Jungkook slowly.

"I don't want to cum right now Jimin," Jungkook whispered and moved Jimin's hand away from his dick. Jimin raised his eyebrow and climbed up and kissed Jungkook again. He just wanted Jungkook to be happy. Jungkook bit Jimin's lip, earning a whine from the smaller boy. Jimin laid back as Jungkook took control. Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck and suddenly a wave of panic ran over Jimin. What if his dad saw again?

"Don't leave a hickey," Jimin whispered as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's long hair.

"I won't," Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin's collar bone. It was a relief that his dad wouldn't see another hickey on his body. Jungkook kissed Jimin's chest as he reached down unbuttoning Jimin's jeans. Jungkook pinched one of Jimin's nipples. Jimin whined, squeezing Jungkook's hair. Jungkook quickly licked over it, Jimin moaned in response sending shivers down his spine. Jungkook moved further down, pulling off Jimin's pants. He felt the warm sensation of Jungkook's tongue at his thigh as Jungkook's fingers pressed into them. Jungkook kissed up and down his thighs as he squeezed them tightly. Jungkook pushed his tongue against Jimin's rim and pushed his tongue inside. Jimin moaned, arching his back. It felt different from Jungkook's fingers. A sensation he couldn't describe.

Jungkook smacked one of his thighs and Jimin moaned as he threw his head back into his bed. He could swear Jungkook smirked and he pushed his tongue inside and out of him again. Jungkook smacked his lips together as he pulled away. Jimin felt a finger push inside and moaned as he bucked his hips up. It wasn't as painful as last time but it was still painful. Jungkook put his hand firmly onto Jimin's hips to stop them moving.

"Stop moving please." Jungkook's eyes were dark as he looked into Jimin's eyes. Jimin bit his lip and nodded. Jungkook pushed in and out of Jimin who struggled to stop himself from moving. Jungkook added another finger and Jimin moaned and gripped his sheets.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook whispered, kissing Jimin's thighs.

"I'm ok." Jimin panted. Jungkook hummed and added a third finger and stretched Jimin out fully. Jimin moaned and closed his eyes tightly.

"Where's the condoms and lube?" Jungkook asked and rubbed the spot where he smacked Jimin's thigh. Jimin's heart sank as he realized he didn't have any of that. His parents might have some but he wasn't going to look for any of that.

"I-I don't have that." Jimin stuttered. Jungkook sighed and rubbed Jimin's stomach. Jimin suddenly remembered he had just enough lube in his drawer from when he masturbated before. Although it was coconut oil he thought it should work.

"I have coconut oil in my drawer." Jimin whispered. Jungkook glanced at him and reached across as he opened Jimin's drawer.

"Oh well are you clean?" Jungkook asked in an almost skeptical way. Jimin raised his eyebrow. Of course he was clean.

"Yeah I-I'm good. Um, Jungkook can l ride you?" Jimin brushed off what Jungkook had just said and focused on the task at hand.

"Yeah." Jimin moved on top of Jungkook and lubed Jungkook up nicely. Jimin fingers moved to his ass as he lubed himself as well. Jimin took hold of Jungkook and slowly moved down on him. Jimin put his hands on Jungkook's chest as he sat down on his length. Jimin moaned and closed his eyes as he arched his back. Jungkook went even deeper than he had before. Jimin started to bounce slowly on Jungkook, moving his hips for Jungkook to hit his prostate. Jungkook held his hips as Jimin started to move faster. Jungkook moaned as Jimin bounced and squeezed into his waist harder. Jimin moved as best he could but his thighs started to give out as the sweat on his body became more visible. Jimin threw his head back as his knees began to burn as well. Jungkook noticed and thrusted up into Jimin as Jimin came down. Jimin moaned and leaned down hiding his face above Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook thrusted up again, wrapping his arms around Jimin's back. Jungkook thrusted again and again until it was a fast steady pace.

"I'm close," Jimin breathed into Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook panted into his ear as he thrusted up harder into Jimin.

"Me too," Jungkook replied, kissing Jimin's shoulder. Jimin moaned as he came on to their stomachs. Jungkook huffed and thrusted harder. Jungkook reached down quickly as he tried to pull out of Jimin, which turned out to be unsuccessful. Jungkook instead came into the smaller boy and moaned into his ear. Jungkook panted and rubbed Jimin's back. He pulled out and cum pooled out of Jimin's hole. They stayed like that for a while as they both caught their breath. Jimin felt so good in Jungkook's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
40.4K 2.4K 8
Brendon is really good at acting straight for drama performances It begins to make Dallon a bit jealous One of the winners of Fanfic's #Curtaincall c...