All Lies | BakuDeku | Deaf Ba...

De trizbo

Deku and Bakugou both lose their hearing in the biggest battle of all time against All For One, but that does... Mais

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
NOT AN UPDATE, JUST AN EXPLANATION
11
12
I'm sorry.

2

1.3K 43 11
De trizbo

____________________________________

Bakugou's POV:

Deku curled himself into a ball, flying full speed towards All For One and preparing himself for what was about to happen.

He got mixed into my giant explosion, making him even faster than he already was and sending him straight into All For One's face.

"SMAAAAAAASH" he screamed, holding his fist into the villain's head's direction.

"DEKU!" I screamed, fearing that this was the last time he would hear me calling him. His last time screaming "smash" and his last time being alive.

I was catapulted away from where my green haired friend hit the strongest villain of all time and crashed with huge force into a half standing wall on the edge of the battlefield that then collapsed onto me, causing me to get injured even more than I already was.

My head was hurting so badly, that it felt as if someone would continuously hit it with a shovel. A loud ringing filled my ears, my sight became blurry, the light too bright and my lungs felt like they were getting crushed, making it nearly impossible for me to get any oxygen into them.

I tried to talk with the last bit of air that was still in my lungs, hoping Deku would hear me, even though I couldn't hear myself: "Is this... the end? Did-..did we...win?"

I tried to see through my eyes. Only opening them felt like millions of needles would stab right into my eyeballs. It was painful, but nonetheless I opened them and looked down on my body. I was stuck between the huge fragments that collapsed onto me when I crashed into the wall. I caught a glimpse of my hands, which seemed to not be buried under the fallen ruins, and realized how splittered they were. My hands were completely covered in blood. My fingers, my palms, the back of my hand... Heck even my fingernails were totally crushed. I was able to see the flesh and some bone splinters sticking out of my skin, it was an obnoxious sight, making me want to vomit, but I tried my best to keep everything inside. I also couldn't feel the pain at all. My whole body was nothing but numb.

Slowly I lifted my head up, feeling the many cracks my head made when moving, and searched for Deku in the distance. My eyesight was so blurry that I couldn't see anything. It was useless trying. The smoke and the ruins that were decorating the battlefield didn't make it easier. I couldn't recognize anything familiar, so I decided to get up.

I started moving my body, trying to get out of the huge fragments that were holding me back. I hardly got enough oxygen, but somehow managed to get my completely crushed hands and got both of my arms free. I pushed myself up, leaving blood prints of my two identical body parts, that were hanging at the end of my arm, everywhere and stumbled towards the huge crater from which a huge cloud of smoke came from. I figured that that had to be the place where Deku landed only a short while ago. Or so at least I hoped.

I was barely able to walk. It felt like my legs would give in any second now, but to my surprise they kept carrying me towards the huge and in smoke covered crater.

The ringing noise still accompanied me and I tried calling out for Deku with my dry throat, hoping he would appear in front of my eyes. My lack of oxygen made me call out for him with no tone whatsoever. So I yelled his name again: "Deku!"

Again. Nothing. I thought to myself. I couldn't hear anything at all. Not a single noise, though I was able to feel the tense vibration in my throat when I called him. I even felt my own exhausting breathing, but I wasn't able to hear it. Am I even still alive?

Sudden panic started shooting through my entire body. My heart rate went up, my breathing got faster and more intense and my earlier numb body now started itching really badly. I felt like I was dying and then my legs eventually gave out, making me fall to the ground. I felt my bones cracking by every move I made.

My head was turned sideways, giving me a weak sight of the crater in which I supposed Deku laid in. My sight got blurrier and blurrier and the bright light that filled my eyesight as well got more intense. With every breath I took, less air filled my lungs.

Is this the end? Am I dying, because I can't fucking breathe?

My mind went blank. I felt alone. Like no one was around. I felt like I was the only person in the entire world. No one there to help me. Like everyone left.

Tears started escaping my eyes, watering the ground with red water droplets beneath me and making it now impossible for me to see anything. I wanted to move, but my itching and injured body wouldn't let me. I started sobbing my guts out. I couldn't hear anymore, I didn't know where Deku was.. Was he alive? Did he defeat All For One?

I didn't know the answer to neither of those questions and I also didn't know if I was even able to stay alive for the next few minutes.
My no longer numb body was stuffed with pain. Just being alive hurt like hell.

Everything suddenly seemed so distant, like I was cut off from the real world.

Until I felt a hand touching me.

I screamed at the top of my lungs - at least that's what I believed I did - feeling the intense vibration from my voice going through my whole body, making it hurt even more.

I quickly tried to get up and wanted to shoot an explosion towards the hand that just touched me, being positive that it was All For One, but when I saw red hair in my vision, I finally calmed down a little. It was Shitty Hair. He didn't look too beaten up. If the rescue squad arrived?

My face softened a little, tears still falling down my cheeks.

Shitty Hair looked concerned at me, his expression told me everything. It was like I was reading a book.
I could see his lips moving, but no sound coming out. The world was quiet around me. Even the ringing in my ears vanished. Just pure silence. It was terrifying. So unfamiliar.

Then the red haired male turned his head towards the smoke and started running into it. I followed him with my eyes and saw the silhouette of a person coming out, carrying someone in their arms. At first I couldn't tell who the person being carried was, but then I recognized the green messy hair.

My eyes immediately widened, though it didn't help me to see more clearly. I wanted to move my body, stand up and run towards him. I wanted to hold him in my arms, I wanted to protect him, I wanted to make sure that he was breathing, I wanted to know if he was alive, but as soon as I moved my body, the intense pain made me lose all of my remaining energy.

Again I tried calling out for my green haired friend, but instead Shitty Hair appeared in front of my eyes. His lips were moving again, his eyes looked sad and I could see his body trembling. It made me so god damn angry that I couldn't tell what he was saying. It made me feel so useless. It truly made me feel like I was deaf and was therefore no help at all. I told myself that it probably was just because of the adrenaline and the lack of oxygen, but was it really because of that? I already felt useless for not being able to rescue Deku, but this here made me feel even worse. I couldn't hear some simple words coming out of someones mouth and as Shitty Hair kept talking to me, it made me even angrier. I let him talk until something inside of me snapped.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP AND SHUT UP, OKAY?? CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!"

I could see Shitty Hair's face freeze up. He was shocked and I now definitely knew that he was able to hear me. There was an actual voice coming out of my body.

In the corner of my eye I saw that Eraserhead was the person who carried Deku in his arms and he let him down right beside me.

Immediately, without even thinking about it for any second longer, I grabbed his body and shook it violently. I didn't know where this sudden burst of energy came from, neither did I know if it was even a good idea shaking my friend this intense with my crushed hands.

His face was extremely red, a little burnt in a few places and half of his costume was missing. He was only covered in a few shreds of clothes and both of his arms and legs were just as messed up as my hands.

"DEKU! WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DIE! YOU SAID IT WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING MOUTH! SO WAKE UP OR I WILL BLOW YOU UP!" I tried to scream between my sobs.

His eyes were closed and he didn't move a single inch.

"GOD DAMNIT, I SAID WAKE THE FUCK UP!", I shook him more, now even trying to beat my fists against his chest. I didn't know if he was alive. I was too pent up to check up on everything.

People from the rescue squad started surrounding me in a circle while I was desperately screaming at Deku. I could see their shadows darkening my sight.

"This is my fault, I shouldn't have let you do this, I shouldn't have agreed on proceeding with this fucked up plan. I am so fucking stupid," my grip loosened and I could feel all the strength I had left leaving my body. Every single limb felt incredibly heavy and painful, like someone attached big stones onto me. My eyes started closing little by little, even though I tried my best to stay awake.

And barely two seconds later I fell down and landed on Deku's soft body.

"Stupid nerd," I whispered into the silence surrounding me, not being sure if I actually said something or not, and lost consciousness.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

602K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
184K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...