𝑻𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By NirvanaBeeswax

By. NirvanaBeeswax Courtney and kurt are in a toxic relationship. Story takes place in 1992. Read to find ou... More

Toxic Love
The Day I Finally Realised
Meeting Hole
Oh The Guilt
kristen's diary entry 1
Long Gone Day
Our Interests
His Persuasion
The Artist
kristen's diary entry 2
My Heart Is Broke
A Big Problem Ahead
Who's Out There?
The Expected Guest
Don't Go Away
Kristen's diary entry 3
The Devils House
The Heartless One
Get to know the characters more.
Moving
kristen's diary entry 4
Keep Strong
Kristen's diary entry 5
Revenge Is A Bitch
kristen's diary entry 6
Hospital
A Time Of Living
The Date
Leaving So Soon?
Sunday Morning
The Kiss
Seattle
The Rome Incident
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You
Comfort And Care
The Recording Studio
Frances
Silver Spoon affix The Crown
It's Going To Be For Your Own Good
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Her Debt
The Start Of Something New.

When Things Couldn't Get Any Worse

57 6 36
By NirvanaBeeswax

Hey before we start reading...
I just wanted to mention my friend helped me with this, I'm pretty cringe when it comes to sexy time stuff...
Anyways..

*Warning*
This chapter contains sex...

**Kurt's pov**

I woke up in the morning see the sun rise up above from the window. I adjusted to the sound of fire in the next room. I panicked what the fuck there's a fire!!

Maybe Courtney set the house to bits to kill me!!

I pulled myself upright position. Through the crack of the door I could see courtney. Her hair was orange, did she dye it?

Courtney had woke up and sat near the fireplace it was cold and I felt the cold sweat feeling as I stood up slightly straight. I had scoliosis so i tilted a little to the side it was a habit because of my bad posture and how I sleep.

I walk into the room where courtney was, Courtney was sitting down near the fire with her silk lingerie and chocker. I could see through it the fire showing her figure, I felt embarrassed...

"Hey..good morning" she looked up from the fire and smiled slightly.

Then I knew it...she is playing a Façade because Kristen was here
The hardest step I ever took was to blindly trust someone even if it were my evil wife.

"Don't be shy sit with me" she dug her nails into the red leather couch that matched her nails and lipstick.

she looked into my eyes. She was evil as hell but a part of her was hot like that. "Sit. down. now!" She growled.

"Uhm okay" I sat down next to her and she smiled at me, I was unsure what was going to happen, she cleared her throat.
She grabbed out a pocket knife...Shit!

She glided the blade across my arm, I flinched away.

"If you ever leave me you will have hell to pay, i mean it Kurt, if you do I'll be getting people to find you, understand"

she sternly looked at me and then her face changed and looked sad...

"I'm so sorry I just am not sure if our relationship is great y'know we argue to much all the time!!" she started crying barely wiping her eyes.

We? I think she meant Her...

This time I actually felt like she was actually sorry and I felt sorry for her in a way...I guess I'm just a soft person, even to the people who hurt me...

She put a hand on top of mine and she then started to kiss me I couldn't help it but for some reason it felt great to me, even though I felt grossed out by the taste of alcohol that had linger in her mouth.

she make the kiss deeper and harder she tried to take off my pants and I pulled her away she began sucking my neck and biting and I felt intoxicated by it.

"I can tell you're enjoying this way-way to much" she whispered trying to be sexy...she pulled her silk lingerie she was practically naked under it all...

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me, mmm" she moaned.

Why am I like this? I thought. I hate her and now we are doing this?

"I've been waiting all day for this" she smiled

"Ooo, shit...fuck~" she moaned loudly and started to kiss me hard..."ahh~, don't just lay there do something ahh~" courtney let out fake moans "courtney be quiet Kristen is here!" I whispered "I don't care let her hear, ooo~ ahhhh!~"

"C-courtney Ah..why do you d-do this to me?" I tried to hold in my moans one or two slipping out.
"Because I can, Kurt I have all the power around here you can't do anything about it. agh~" she snickered.

She began going faster and I couldn't stop her...she was at her high and she began moaning Billy's name "Billy ohh~ ahh billy~" she obnoxiously said loudly.

"Who's Billy" my voice raspy and breathy "Ah~ shut up be quiet" she moaned.

It had been awhile and Courtney had what I'd say was an Orgasm.

She slowed down, I was really hot and bothered, I was Finished with...she slid out and pulled her pink lingerie down and I instantly put my pants back on Quickly as hell. Courtney fixed her lipstick with her fingertips.

she kissed me again "Thanks asshole" she whispered, she stopped kissing me and looked up at the door Kristen just woke up, she rubbed her eyes and stared at both of us.

"H-hi um I'm sorry to intrude...uh I-I gotta go now, um Bye!" she ran off and went home she looked really uncomfortable seeing courtney in lingerie.

I looked at courtney shocked Courtney started to smile..the sly evil women!

She did it on purpose she was moaning loud for a reason...."Get dressed in real clothes have a shower you fuckin stink like sweat!" she said and pushed me out of the door "don't push me like that!" I snapped.

"what are you going to do?!" She pushed again. I pulled her thin chocker off and dropped it on the ground.

I felt like the shittyist person in the world, and now all I wanted to do was think Everything's my fault and I should take all the blame for everything no matter how little it was, I have no escape in this prison and from my cheating wife...

I ran to the bedroom locking the door. I felt so awful I felt sick from the anxiety that grew I felt hopeless I sat down not knowing why I felt this way I felt so angry at courtney.

I knew everything was going to get worse no matter how hard I tried. I had to take matters in my own hands.

I clenched my fist and screamed out of anger I violently started kicking the walls and swearing vulgar things.

I couldn't trust nobody
I completely lost control i went to the wardrobe where courtney's shotgun was. Courtney was knocking on the door and yelling at me to open it.

I went into the wardrobe and shut it as I was inside I was yelling That I would kill myself my arms were shaking out of anger that as I held the shotgun It kept on slipping out of my hands.

"No you wouldn't!" She shrieked her voice sounded like a old person who had smoked for 40 years she kept on knocking and kicking at the door.

I thought the Neighbours were hearing everything i felt bad for the things they all had to hear.

"Fuck you Courtney, I hate you, I fucking hate you so fucking much!" I yelled as I started crying

"Go fucking kill yourself I wouldn't care you idiot, It would be better without you" she yelled

My head felt like it was spinning I was drowned in sweat and tears and my hair was in my face, I just hated being called names, I actually didn't want to kill myself I did it because I was so angry that I just lost control I felt like I was about to vomit from the anxiety.

--------

I had been in the wardrobe for 20 minutes I was starting to calm down but I was still shaking, courtney was still outside of the room kicking in the door
I wanted to call someone....

"You fucking better come out you dumbass, if you leave me I'll get someone to find you and kill you!! You hear me!!" she screamed

I heard people outside and red and blue lights were flashing from the window

It was the police my eyes widened and I felt the feeling come back, I dropped the shotgun and it made a loud thud.

Courtney started brawling her eyes out as I heard her say
"He's in there he hurt me and he has a shotgun get him out of there!!" She cried Harder "you have a daughter Kurt" she cried even more

I began freaking out she was making me look bad! My heart was pumping out of my chest as I heard a police officer trying to talk to me "Mr. Cobain can you please come out Now!" The police officer spoke loudly

"No I will not she's fucking Crazy don't listen to her!" I felt like ripping out my hair!

"Kurt just please open the door I love you I need you just please come out" Courtney cried her voice braking with every word

I heard more people coming out and they tired to open the door by kicking it down It was hard to breathe I was hyperventilating...I was having the worst anxiety attack

I was completely jelly from head to toe the moment they kicked the thing down my limbs were so Shakey that they weren't even moving

They ran over to me and dragged me put of the room as they began grabbing out the guns I didn't know courtney had and my shotgun

They pulled me outside and they dragged me into the police car
"D-don't bring me b-back there please" I was breathless
They ignored me they drove down to the police station to question me

---------

It had been about an hour and Courtney was at home probably talking over the phone to the police guy...

I sat down in a room waiting to be questioned I looked around it was just a plain room with a stable and a few seats and a table my head was pounding

"Mr. Cobain" a man came into the room and sat down with a notebook and pen he looked to be in his mid 40s

He began writing down things and kept on looking at me time to time

"Am I'm correct?" He started jotting down

"Yes, I am Kurt Cobain"

I sat there waiting as he wrote down the last just as he was about to talk I said

"Please I don't want to be interviewed"

"Sir we need to interview yo-"

Another man came in and said
"Courtney is outside she wants you"

The man looked at me and stood up from his chair
and I was once again left alone

---------------

**Courtney's pov**

"So....how this happened is what you're asking me?"

"Correct" was his response and he began writing down not bothering to look up at me

This time I needed to make something up...

"Well...it started like this...we were playing loud music and we started arguing about Kurt's Shotgun...I was drunk to be honest with you and...we went alittle overboard"

"Mmhm... there was more then one weapon though" he noted

"I know that..I didn't want the guns in our house though...but anyway's, we were pushing eachother..don't get me wrong Kurt is not a violent guy he is not a wifebeater all he did was rip my chocker"

"Are you denying he assaulted-"
"You mean allegedly assaulted" I Finished the word for him

"Miss love you said over the phone that you had thrown a glass of juice into you're husband's face and he pushed you, you said you had pushed him back, then he pushed you to the floor and choked you" he put down his notepad and said "you are not making sense ma'am"

I sigh and started to cry alittle
"You don't understand I love him I really do we are just..." i began crying harder I tried to sound believable

I think the guy felt sorry for me.
And that was the plan...

"Ma'am I don't think you are giving me the real story it does not make any sense, you can get in trouble for making a false story like that"

My mascara was smudged and my lipstick was feathering out I felt like a mess I looked up and sighed sadly

I looked away..

"Okay...I did make it up..only alittle"

"Hmm, you better tell me the truth if you tell a false story you're going to be in the bars..you know that"

"I understand...I'm sorry"
I began looking at me nails

"Okay..since we got that taken care of May I ask why you have a cut on you're arm"

"That was a cut from my guitar string, when you're in a band it can happen most of the time..." I said truthfully

"Mmhm..." He began writing it all down it took awhile and I had the time to think about something..

I began making another story this time it sounded true and they believed me

They told me Kurt didn't want to be interviewed so this was a good time for him to go to jail deep down I was glad I just didn't show it....

-------------

Early-ish that night I went to Eric and Kristen place and told them I had Frances with me...

"It started because we were playing loud music in our garage and we live in a quiet neighbourhood" "All of a sudden fucking there were sirens and like what the hell, three cop cars and six cops in the house" I kind of exaggerated the story

"Holy shit really!" Eric yelled

"YES REALLY"

"Kurt has spent three hours in jail, hell I was crying the whole time" I sighed
"I really just love him y'know"

"Yeah" Kristen said sadly as she played with Frances's hair

"They even took his guns Eric"
They weren't actually his they were mine I was still pissed they disposed of them

"He had guns" Eric said shocked
"Yeah, he said he wanted to kill himself, he grabbed his fucking shotgun and locked himself in the wardrobe"

"He's crazy Courtney" it was like he was staring at me like he was at a cinema and I were the projector showing the movie..

"Ya, what's even worse was Frances was there" I started to fake cry
"He's stupid...Eric I don't even have the money to bail him out...it's was $950" I cried alittle more
I was going to...I had the money but I wanted him to suffer alittle

Kristen got up from the couch and put Frances in my hands "I feel not so good" and she went to her room and quietly shut the door.

We sat there for awhile thinking.

"Y'know, what's the point...don't even worry about him he deserves what he gets." Eric scoffs

"Yeah true" i looked at Frances as she looked at me with her big shiny blue eyes

"Did he really hurt you?" Eric questioned

"Yeah he went" I put a hand on my neck. He didn't do it but I wanted people to believe me

Eric huffed out of annoyance
"If he really did that... I'll......I'll.. nevermind, I'll never like him, if I know you're lying in not going to listen to you anymore" Eric said coldly

"Ugh...so you're on his side aren't you!" I cry "you think that im one big lair, Frances began making little noises and rubbing her eyes

"It's not that...I just don't know if you are telling me the goddam truth Courtney"

"But I am!!" I cry alittle more
"And- and we have a concert later this week....we gotta be ready, okay" I sniffle

"Yep okay courtney..." Eric rolls his eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 270 30
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] It is the season of constant rainy days. Dave see's a familiar sweater. Yet he wishes it was on him. Not ' her.' TW: a...
3.4K 158 35
[ Krist Novoselic ♡ Kurt Cobain ] ~TW: Substance abuse, argumentative behaviors, but will resolve into fluff.~ :) (1991) Kurt is keeping his addictio...
2.1K 127 40
this was something my mind made up while I was on shrooms... and then my friends told me to make a story outta it. so here we go :D Lily and Kurt are...
5.4K 231 25
" it's okay, kurt. i'm here, im so proud of you." - dave grohl ♡ kurt cobain. - TW: arguments, cussing, abuse & heavy drug abuse. courtney, brief sex...