Don't Forget Me (Loki x reade...

By tpwkantidote

This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity... More

Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 33

1.1K 35 10
By tpwkantidote

As Loki showers he thinks about the things you had said to him this evening. He never expected you to break down and open up the way you did. Whatever Thor did or said, he'd have to make sure to thank him for it. He wanted to find a way for you to trust him again. It pained him that you felt the way you did. Of course he understood but it still hurt. He turned you into this completely different version of yourself that you saw as cruel and wrong.

When Loki stepped out the shower and dried himself off he noticed you had fallen asleep in his bed. He stops and stares for longer than he'd like to admit. You looked so peaceful and beautiful. Had you not confided in him, he wouldn't be able to tell that you had struggles just by looking at you. But that wasn't the case. You had no trust for him. He slumped slightly as he reminded himself. Instead of laying next to you like he desperately wanted to he took the couch across the room. He wanted to rebuild your trust and he'll do whatever it takes. He'll love you to his full ability, he'll cherish your time together, he'll treat you like the goddess you are, he'll treat you like you're the most precious being in the universe. It won't be hard because you are all those things, to him at least.

With a plan set, Loki curls up on his slightly too small couch and falls asleep.

~

You slowly wake up in a dark room in a bed that isn't yours. It's hard to open your eyes from all the crying you had done. You're a bit out of it but quickly come to when you realize you last remember being in Loki's room. Looking around you confirm that's where you are. You turn around in bed to try and feel if Loki is with your or not, but you're only met with the coldness of his side. He's not here. You sigh I'm disappointment. The conversation you had last night and how you let yourself slip up probably confused him and made him realized what a train wreck you were. You were so lost in your thoughts you hardly heard the little snores coming from across the room. You shoot your head up and see a dark figure sprawled out on the couch. You use your power to try and identify it. Much to you surprise it was Loki. You catch yourself smiling softly at the thought of knowing he didn't leave you alone after all. What you couldn't figure out is why he wasn't in his own bed.

Looking at the time it's about 2 AM. You hadn't been asleep long. You quietly shuffle out the bed and walk to the sleeping prince. You squat next to where he's resting his head and gently place a kiss to his forehead, calling him to you in his mind, "Loki. It's Y/N. Please wake up." Loki's eyes flutter open and he gives you a concerned look. He props himself up, "Y/N? Is everything alright?" "I should be asking you that. You are on a couch and not in your bed. If anything we should switch. That's if you're not comfortable with me in your bed," you say in a whisper, even though the two of you are alone. He shakes his head at you and smiles, "No dearest. I am just trying to give you the space you need. I understand your hurt and I don't want to overstep. A night on the couch won't bother me any."

You look and see his legs were curled up and he was hardly fitting in the furniture. "Nonsense. You take your bed," you get up and pull the blanket off of him. "Only if you will be in the bed with me. A lady should not sleep on a couch. And after our talk I do not wish for you to leave me," he says firmly but nicely. You nod in agreement to his suggestion. You fold up his blanket he was using and put it in the drawer it came
from. You turn to see Loki standing but not moving. "Yes," you ask. He grabs your hand and walks you to your side of the bed. He lifts the covers and gestures to you to get in. You give him a quizzical look once you lay down. He covers you and straightens the blankets, then bows down to kiss your forehead. He was tucking you in! You can't even remember the last time someone showed that kind of attention to you. "I'll be right here next to you darling should you need anything," he says before he makes his way to his side, closest to the door. You're touched that he chose the side closest to the door, where danger would come if it had.

"Goodnight, my Queen," he smiles at you and lays down facing the door.

After about a minute you shift under the covers and scoot closer to Loki. He feels the bed shift as you come closer to him. Your small arm wraps from behind him around his stomach to hold him to you.

"Thank you, Loki," you whisper and kiss the back of his shoulder before you doze off again for the night.

Loki smiles to himself and reaches his hand up to hold the one you have wrapped around his torso. He would never admit to anyone else, but he loved being held like this. He lets out a content sigh and falls asleep along with you.

                                                ~
You wake up in the morning to find Loki still next to you, except he's not longer facing the door. Instead, he's on his back with one arm above his head and the other around you. You're wrapped around him like a koala to a tree. And for a moment you're embarrassed. You try and shift slightly to move but Loki's heavy arm keeps you in place. It's early morning so there's no need to get up quite yet. You lay your head back down on his bare chest and listen to his snores. After about an hour you feel Loki stir. Thank the gods too, you have been holding your bladder since you woke. You shift and hold yourself
up to tell Loki good morning. He smiles at the sound of your voice and opens his eyes finally to look up at you. Your breath hitches when you peer down at him. You knew Loki was beautiful but something about how the sun is shining across his face making his blue eyes glow is utterly ethereal. You can see every detail in his eyes. They're blue with streaks of green bursting from his pupils. They look like a beautiful world in themselves. The green of a forest and the blue of the sky and water. A perfect world created just for you to peer into and appreciate.

"What's wrong, Y/N," he asks as he sits up after seeing how you're looking at him dazed.

You clear your throat. "I have to pee," your voice still comes out soft like a whisper. You blush and get up from his bed. Once your feet hit the floor you have to take off running to the bathroom. You swing the door shut behind you after you hear Loki laugh. "That bad huh," he calls to you. "Oh be quiet. I could've gone earlier but your lead arms kept me in the bed," you say back to him through the door. You turn the shower on and quickly wash away the prior night. You use Loki's soap since yours is in your room. It smells like sage and mint, as always. Once you finish your fast shower you brush your teeth you head out back into the bedroom. You shimmer on a fresh set of pajamas to lounge in until you had to leave. You open the door to find Loki in the middle of getting dressed. He only has his leather trousers on and it seems he's trying to figure out which tunic to wear. "I'd say sorry for walking in on you but it's nothing I haven't seen before," you joke. Loki smiles and gestures with his head to come to him. He has two tunics on hangers in his hand.

"Which one," he asks as he switched the shirt back and forth over his body. One was green with black trim the other black with green trim. "Seriously Loki? They're about the same," you can't help but smile. "I beg to differ my Lady," he urges you to pick. "Fine the black with green trim. You always wear the other," you pick for him. "Plus it'll match me," you joke. He slips on the tunic as you summon your casual leather trousers and tunic. You make adjustments to your clothes and wear the same black with green trim as Loki is.

"If you can summon your clothes why didn't you," you ask him curiously. "Did you not like the view," he asks with a mischievous smirk. You blush at his words. "Oh shut up," you huff playfully and start walking to the door. "I'm hungry shall we go," you ask him. He nods and is smiling as he steps to you and offers his arm.

"You know I quite like you like this. You seem more your old self," Loki cautiously says. "Well you can thank your brother for that. Him and I spoke and I came to a realization about myself," you look around and pull Loki into the library off to the side, hoping to talk privately. "What's wrong," he asks looking around. "Nothing I just needed to say the rest in private. Anyways. What I did on earth was out of pain. It wasn't me. The souls I keep locked away in the ocean, I do it so I feel like I have control. The anger I hold isn't healthy for me. It did make me significantly stronger but that's the only good it did. I thought if I built my walls up and threw the anger back out into the world it would help me move on. But I never moved on from it. From you. I just want to try again. I put us in a sticky situation with the false engagement and if we have to be married then why should I make it miserable for the both of us."

Loki nods his head, "I agree. However I don't find marrying you a sticky situation. I had planned on it before I betrayed your trust." Loki strokes your cheek, "like I said before. I love you Y/N and I will do anything and everything in my power to earn your trust again."

As Loki speaks you look into is eyes and sense no lie from the God of Lies. You nod, " I believe you." You trail your hands up his chest and wrap your arms around his neck in a hug. He looks down at you softly, lovingly. You lean in slowly and place a soft kiss to his lips, "thank you for understanding." He replies with a kiss in return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 165 17
"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom dim...
5.9K 256 68
**Smut/Slow burn** TLDR: Loki teaches you magic and it's all downhill from there... Long before the fall, Prince Loki's first wonderful mistake was...
10.4K 212 10
This is probably like every other MCU fanfiction. But here are Somethings you need to know bout you in the story. The story is written in third pers...
117K 3.3K 50
A slow burn fanfic. Marvel, Loki x reader Y/n = your name E/c= eye colour H/c= hair colour This is my first fanfic so please be nice ;) , construct...