Supermarket is a Cupid [On Hi...

By piana_staric

"Don't you talk to me like that. Do you have any idea who I am?" "Oh yeah, you must be the prince of jerks be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT

Chapter 31

26 7 19
By piana_staric

Wattpad is glitchy yesterday it only updated half of the chapter
×××××××

"Oh God Jeremy you dumbhead I-" I jumped in my seat and squeaked when someone banged loudly on the car window.

I looked out to see four men standing there. I rolled down the window and ask them what they want and then let out a sigh of relief when they said they are Jeremy's men.

"Is everything okay?" Jeremy questioned.

"Yeah, your people are here. I will talk to you later, I have to go bye." I replied and was about to hang up when he shouted.

"WAIT, I TOLD YOU ABOUT BREE SO NOW YOU STAY IN THE CAR."

"Sorry Jer no can do." I said and hanged up.

I got out of the car and smiled awkwardly at the four big, bulky men. What embarrassed me was that I have to tilt my neck to look at them because my 5'1 ass was like a dwarf in front of those 6 feet tall giants. I gathered that their names are Matteo, Fabian, Feng and Tony.

"Jeremy told us not to let you go anywhere." Fabian told me.

"Well Jeremy is not here right now so you will not listen to him but me." I replied with confidence. This was the first thing uncle Greg told me, to be confident and never show your fear to these people.

"Kid we don't even know you, so why will we listen to you." Matteo said playing with his lip piercing.

"You will have to because if uncle Greg sees even a single scratch on me he will have your heads." I know the impact it will have if I mention Jeremy's dad name and I was not wrong. They looked at each other with scared expressions.

I was going to tell them to hurry up and come with me when one of theirs phone rang. I wasn't even surprised that it was Jeremy.

The one with mint coloured hair handed me the phone.

"Nyla get in the car right now. This is not a child's play." Jeremy ordered.

"Remember when we watched child's play, you were scared shitlessly at the scenes I was laughing at." I made a terrible wordplay.

Why do you even try at this point? That was cringy.

"I have a reputation for Christ's sake. Stop saying things like that in front of others." He winced.

"Listen to me Jer, you cannot stop me. I am either going in there alone with no weapons or with these 4 nicely built dudes with weapons, your call." I didn't listen to what he has to say and handed over the phone.

After a minute of Matteo listen to whatever Jeremy has to say, he passed me one of the earpieces that connect me, these dudes and Jeremy.

Taking a deep breath and putting on an expressionless face I walked into the club with Fabian and Matteo on either side and Tony and Feng trailing behind.

As I expected the bouncers at the door didn't ask for any ID's they let us all in as soon as they saw these four dudes.

When I first thought of walking in this underground club I thought I will finally get the main character grand entrance like in movies. Hair bouncing, me looking hot and everyone turning to look at me and be in awe and me smirking and winking at the hot, smexy man in the corner.

Sike you thought.

But darn it, everyone was so unfazed and barely anyone acknowledged our presence. Not only that, as soon as I walked in I slightly tripped on my high heels.

Good thing nobody saw you trip.

Wow my luck.

"Geez, why do you'll even wear those." Fabian said frowning at my boots while holding me up so I don't fall. I just glared at him and decided to brush it off.

"You want a drink?" The mint haired boy asked.

"Feng! She is underage." Tony chided. Feng shrugged and went to get himself some.

I looked around and spotted Jake and George they were talking to some people. Well, it was mainly George talking and Jake trying to push away a girl who was sitting on his lap and touching him everywhere. And I mean every-freaking-where.

That dumb woman can't take a hint that he is clearly so uncomfortable and is literally pushing her off of him.

"I see them, right side of the bar in the open booth." I mumbled loud enough that everyone connected to the earpiece can hear it.

"Hey gorgeous." I heard someone say and turned around to see an old man in his 50's smirking at me.

"Come with me, baby girl. I can be your sugar daddy." He winked at me.

"No thanks creep," I replied while staring at him in bewilderment.

"Aren't you like sixteen, haven't your parents taught you how to talk to elders." He scowled.

The pedo bitch say what.

He finally backed away when tony and Matteo came forward.

"Feng find me some information on what Jake and George are doing there." I heard Jeremy instruct.

I looked back to the booth to find Jake staring right at me. He had an unreadable expression and even though he knows I caught him he didn't look away. I turned away, being the worst at keeping eye contact.

"Jer how far away are you." I asked.

"I will be there in 15 minutes max."

I looked back to see Jake still staring and this time George was also. I whipped my head to the other side, getting extremely conscious because of their staring.

What do I do? Should I smile at them? Should I wave at them? Should I go over there and talk to them? Or should I just ignore them?

It is times like these where I could really use Harry Potter's invisible cloak.

Keep dreaming you muggle.

Bitch I am not a muggle. Go eat slugs.

You do know that you are telling your own self to eat slug.

Piss off, you are annoying. You need to shut up.

And you need mental help, talking to yourself like it's another person.

My war with myself was cut short when Feng delivered the news that made us all gasp and panic.

"The deal on information on Eagles is going down today and here."

I can hear Jeremy muttering curses and I myself couldn't process what to do.

"Nyla, you need to get out of there. Because, that is the most dangerous place you can be in the whole of North and South America right now.

I inhale shakily, knowing that every word that Jeremy said is true. I know better than that to die here, so I nodded at Matteo who was standing next to me and told him that we need to get the hell out of here.

I and the boys made a beeline for the exit but were halted by two young men who blocked our path.

"What are you doing here?" I can hear the hint of surprise and worry in George's voice.

Act like you woke up with amnesia.

"Excuse me, who are you people do I know you?" I asked politely.

"Shut the front door." George gasped. I blinked at him innocently.

"How can you do this to me!! I am your best friend Ny-Ny. How can you forget me? No don't hurt me this way." George exclaimed while holding my shoulders and shaking them vigorously.

"I-I mean not best friend but close frie-"

"Shut it George." Jake said rolling his eyes at him. George furrowed his brows at him muttering, "Rude much".

"Please step back." Fabian said as he and Tony stepped in front of me, ready to throw hands.

Jake being the stubborn Jerk he is stepped forward saying, "Sod off mate". It's a thing that I have noticed sometimes while spending time with Jake, when he is pissed his British accent becomes so prominent.

I know if I don't do something then things can escalate. So I quickly squeezed myself between Tony and Fabian. "Guys, guys calm down it's okay. I know them. Let me talk to them for a second." I said smiling pleadingly at them.

Well now comes the awkward part, it was just a minute ago I acted like I lost my memory. What am I going to do now?

Act dumb.

"Hey, what's up guys. Fancy seeing you here." I chuckled.

The worst actor award goes to.

"Cut the crap. What are you doing here?" Jake deadpanned.

"Haha, funny story, the school was stressing me, so I came here to take the load off with my friends. I think that's the reason you are here too, right?" I smiled and Jake raised his eyebrows, giving the expression that clearly says that he was done with my bullshit.

Act like-

Shut up dumb-dumb I am not taking your advice anymore.

"Oh so you are stressed, then let's get you a drink and chill." Jake said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and dragging me to the bar.

"Hehehe, no there is no need. I have chilled enough." I replied nervously. Looking back, I saw the four ready to pounce on Jake. I don't want violence and would rather deal with this situation by not making a scene and slipping away quietly. So, I shook my palm at them signalling to stop and nodded assuring that I will be fine.

George stayed with them smiling cheekily and jerking his head in what's up manner. Typical George.

But boy oh boy, how am I going to get me out of this mess.

××××××

Is there something in particular that you guys what to see happening? Any special requests for the characters or me?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
3.8M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...