The New Story - That Time I G...

By Kirikachan01

You want some sweetness of Rimuru and Ciel...? It's been 20 years since the Great Tenma War has ended. A lot... More

INFORMATION
Prologue - The New Story Begin
Chapter 1 - Start of The New Journey
Chapter 2 - First Subordinates
Chapter 3 - Rule, Name and Feelings
Chapter 4 - Date
Chapter 5 - Night
Side Story - NOTICE
Chapter 6 - Morning
Chapter 8 - The War of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 9 - Birth of The Successors
Side Story - Rimuru's Powers
Chapter 10 - Brother and Partner... or more?
Chapter 11 - Destined one or Fated one?
Chapter 12 - Seed of New Feeling
Chapter 13 - The Judgement of Fate
Chapter 14 - Jealousy | Brother vs Brother
Chapter 15 - A Question that will Change The Story
Chapter 16 - Very Unexpected 'Things'
Chapter 17 - The Day when Everything Change
Chapter 18 - Wrath of The One who Control Everything
Chapter 19 - Blossoms of Two Hearts ~ ♥️ Rimuru ♥️

Chapter 7 - Two Great Kings

5.1K 140 119
By Kirikachan01

This is my longest chapter to date, I can split it actually, but I didn't do it, hehe

Let's set aside sweetness for a while, then tackle the politic shall we

---------------------

(Rimuru's perspective)

We are at the throne room of the Dwargon Kingdom's Palace. On the throne there sit King Gazel majestically, beside him there is the commander of Pegasus Knight and General of the whole Dwargon Army. Also, the spy Anrietta and old woman Jeune. There are also several ministers inside the chamber, including Vesta. Considering which people present, especially the first 5, King Gazel surely expecting our arrival here. He sent Anrietta before, so it's wouldn't be surprising if he knew our arrival.

Our group is me, Ciel, Kaijin, and the three dwarf brothers. We walk to the center of the chamber, and after that Kaijin and dwarves brothers, bowed to their King, of course, me and Ciel didn't do that too, we don't have any obligation to do it.

"My King" said Kaijin while bowed

"Raise, Kaijin and the other" King Gazel said so majestically. He really looks and acts like a king, unlike me (sad)

"My King, this is 20 Longswords imbued with magic steel you requested through Minister Vesta" Vesta look a little bit shocked by this but remain silent

Kaijin presented the swords to King Gazel, one of the guards presents took the swords, and give one sword to the King for him to inspect.

"Good work Kaijin" hearing his King's words, Kaijin just nodded. King Gazel handed back the sword to the guards. Considering his reaction to it, he seemed already to know that swords were not made by Kaijin, but by us.

As expected of Him...

"But I see you bring some guests in here. Who are they Kaijin?" King Gazel change his attention to us. Now everyone looking at us, with looks that said 'Who are these insolent people' and 'how dare they show their face in front of our King'

"My King, this is-" Kaijin wanted to introduce us, but...

"Hello King Gazel, my name is Rimuru Tempest, and this is my Partner, Ciel-" I cut short Kaijin words, and step forward in front of him with Ciel to introduce ourselves. But our introduction cut short because of...

"Hey you, insolent people, you're not allowed to speak in here before-" Vesta said while pointing also glaring hatefully and disgustingly at us. But before he could finish his sentence...

"Silent, Vesta. I wouldn't permit any of you to despise my guests" King Gazel said loudly, all the attention change to him

"B-But my King..." Vesta wanted to rebut what King Gazel said, but out of a sudden, the atmosphere changed, because of...

"I said shut your mouth, I don't want this country to be collapse because of your rude demeanor to my Guests" King Gazel said very loudly, he also releasing his [Hero Haki] to everyone.

Because of this, no one seemed able to move or talk. Everyone can feel their spine shivering because of how strong King Gazel's aura is. Of course, everyone, besides me and Ciel. But what struck on their minds right now is, what King Gazel just said. That these people, who are 'no ones', able to destroy their country. No one wants to believe it, but it is their King's words, so it's must be true.

"I apologize for my rude Minister" King Gazel said while standing up from his throne and bowed a little to us.

This really shocked the entire people. I mean a King bowed to other people, moreover that other people are a 'no ones' aka me and Ciel. Even though their King said, that they can destroy their country, bowed to others is still unthinkable. Fortunately, no one voicing their opinion. They were still affected by King Gazel's aura and also didn't want to disobey their King's order.

"I take your apologize King Gazel, but there's no need for you to bowed to us" I said also somehow majestically, and the funny part is I learned this from him. Also, Ciel somehow has a proud smug face and puffing her chest a little. But I ignore it.

"Thank you" he said then sitting again on his throne, then "I actually have been sending my spy to spying on the two of you since your arrival to our country, but I believe the two of you already know it" he said unraveling everything

Though, this made everyone in awe. Their King has sent spies for these 'no ones', moreover these 'no one' already sensed that said spy. 'Are these two people really that dangerous?' such thought was popping out inside everyone's head, including Kaijin and co.

"Yes, we already sensed her from the very start, but we thought there's no such a need to do something about it. I mean this is your country so you have every right to that" I said then I continued

"Besides both of us having a really great time in this country, to the point that makes us forget about that spy" I said while holding Ciel hand and smiling at her, she also smiled at me.

"Gahahaha, I take that as a compliment" King Gazel laughs proudly then grinning at us.

"But from my spy report, it's seemed like you have some ominous power. Because of that, I, myself want to deduce both of your nature, with a sword fight. Do you accept my request?" he said while standing up from his throne, unsheathing his sword. Then, pointing it at us while releasing all of his [Hero Haki], he can produce, to intimidate us. Though it's not working at all, we still perfectly fine. But, that's not our concern right now...

Wait a damn minute... did King Gazel wanted to deduce our nature right here and now? Not after Orc Lord's incident...

But, it's lucky me, I guess. With this, we can...

"We accept your request, but we also have a request. Will you hear it?" request trade, my request is simple actually. But let's talk about it later on...

"Yes, I will hear it, after our match. Then ready your sword, you have one, right? on your waist" he said while pointing his sword directly at me

"Alright, but the one who will fight you is not me. But my Partner" I said it then change my gaze to Ciel who is in the middle of smirking about something. She seemed happy about how this turned on

"Ciel don't overdo it okay?" I said what I most worry about. If Ciel overdoes it, she can easily erase this entire kingdom from the map with just one little swing of our sword.

Though actually, I didn't need to worry about that. Ciel is not like those fanatic demons, who always overdo things. She always understands my true intention and fulfills my wish whatever it is. Though, sometimes, you know...

"I'll gladly do it for you, Master" Ciel said with a smile, then she changes her attention to King Gazel. Walk closer to him and unsheathe her sword then pointing it at King Gazel.

By the way, Ciel also has the same sword as me, [Sword of End]. That sword was created by Ciel, not the original [Sword of Tempest] that I created. Ciel created it with three processes.

First, using the Divine Steel (Hihiirokane) which had been stored inside our [Imaginary Space], so it absorbs so much of my aura.

Second, create the sword with that said Divine Steel as the base, and using Bladed Crystallization of [God of Void, Azathoth] to make it. The Bladed Crystallization was all four of the True Dragon. The Storm, Scorch, White Ice, and Star. Make the sword have the power of all True Dragons, make it the most powerful sword in the world just by it. We can do it because we have a connection with all four True Dragons.

Lastly, imbued the already Most Powerful Genesis Class sword, with all my powers. Mainly, the god knows how much [Turn Null] energy she used for the sword. Also, she applied all my skills to the sword, so we can use my skills from it. For example, the most convenient one is [Soul Consumption], with that we can absorb anything that touches the sword.

All of this made our sword, the Ultimate Sword that can erase the entire world with just one swing if we use a certain degree of our sword power. And with full power, we can erase the entire 'worlds' with just one slash. It's not Genesis Class sword anymore, it's much higher than that.

Ciel created this sword with all her heart and power only for the sake of her Partner, aka me. Making this sword has both of our wills in it, it's recognized both of us as its Master. That's why both of us can wield it. When Ciel accompanies me in person after coming to this world, she makes the replica of my sword as her weapon.

This is what I talking about, that sometimes Ciel overdoes things... no, I can't say She overdoes things anymore, it's more than that...

She always like this, whenever if it came for my Sake, her Partner... always out of her way, use all her heart and power, doing the very best she can...

I am really happy about it though... Ciel really does care about me so much... so what can I do is cheer her and appreciate what all she has done for me...

Back to Ciel vs King Gazel sword battle...

"Then let the battle begin" King Gazel shouted to mark the start of the fight, everyone seemed really excited about this

Then after saying that, he immediately disappears from everyone's sight, he used art called [Haze of Rumbling Heavens], it's concealed his presence and greatly increases his speed. But his disappearance didn't apply to me and Ciel though, we can clearly see him moving like a falling leaf from its tree. Ciel on other hand didn't move even a bit, she seemed didn't concentrate and didn't what to do in the battle for the bystanders. King Gazel then doing bottom-to-top slash from Ciel's back, she easily dodged it. After that, King Gazel continue with an overhead slash.

But unexpected happens right there which make all the people present were in awe. With our super-speed, Ciel parried King Gazel's sword easily, then his sword immediately disappears from touching Ciel's sword, like it's devouring it.

Yes, it's literally devouring it... I have explained it before... so don't ask me again...

"Huh?" King Gazel bewildered with what just happen and he stopped at his position just looking at his hands which held his sword just a moment ago

"W-What happened to my sword?" King Gazel questioned Ciel

"My sword devours it" Ciel answer with a poker face and monotone voice

"Huh?" he freezes for few seconds trying to comprehend the situation, but after that...

"Gahahaha, then it's my loss. I thought in the worst case my sword would be cut in half. Never thought it would completely disappear" King Gazel said while laughing it off at first. Ciel oppositely just sheathed her sword, and still in her poker face, didn't have any emotion attached to it...

Looking at Ciel like that, take's back my memory, she always emotionless before (giggle)... anyway...

"So, King Gazel will you hear our request?" I said while walking to Ciel's side, now she has an expression on her face that said like 'Praise me, Master' or something like that.

She looks cute like that (giggle)... don't worry I will surely praise you, Ciel...

"Oh yes, Rimuru. I will hear your request. If not take both of your time, how about I invite both of you for lunch? we can talk about it on there" King Gazel invited us for lunch so we can talk about it there

Hmm? Lunch? It's surely gonna be fancy lunch... we wouldn't have something like that after this before we got Shuna to our country that is...

So, it's better to take it, I think... Oh yeah, this will be Ciel's first fancy meal... more reason to accept it then...

"That's a good idea, we accept your invitation" I said agreeing to his invitation

"Good, then I'll get going first" he said, then he began to walk out the throne room with some guards. Meanwhile, I change my attention to Ciel

"Good job Ciel, as expected from you" I said while patting her head

"You can praise me more Master~" she said while enjoying my pat.

When you become this spoiled Ciel? (giggle)... not complaining though

"Yeah, yeah" I continue stroking her head and hair for a while. After some time, we were escorted to the dining hall by some maids. Kaijin and Dwarves brothers were also escorted to a different place.

In there, we can see a super fancy dining hall, with a typical fancy long table. At the table, sit King Gazel alone, but some maids and butlers also present in the hall. We then walk to the chairs which oppositely from King Gazel's position. After we sat down, the butlers who carried the food, immediately go into the hall and placed the foods which were still covered by dome plate cover. After everyone gets their food respectively, the butlers open the dome plate cover at the same time.

Thus, we can clearly see what dish they have. With their smell alone, the dish already poke my belly to eat it. I don't know much about food, especially what it is called. I'm gluttonous, but I never thought too much about what I eat, I just eat what seemed delicious to me. Either way, the food that presented to us, it's beef steak with some sauce poured on it. The steak is grilled, the skin has the color of deep red-brown with a grilled mark on it. The meat itself still has the color of deep red meat, and it looks so tender and juicy especially with the sauce. The sauce is deep brown, not too thick not too thin, it looks like a soybean but It's not. Maybe it's made from chestnuts, or something else. Also, there are two garnishes, roasted chestnuts, and cinnamon sticks.

Somehow this dish, remind me of a certain dish presented in some Anime, about a freaking 'hot' war duel between chefs with their dishes... a freaking 'hot' war, I really don't understand why they make it that way... but it's 'good' addition though...

Ah... Let's forget that anime stuff for now, okay?

After observing the food, we then began eating it. Ciel sits right beside me, looking at me, waiting for me to eat first, so I try it before her. I slice the already sliced steak with my fork and knife, to make it bite-sized. I use the fork to eating it, then after I place the steak in my mouth and tasting it. The flavor...

Delicious~ how can this be so delicious~ it has a mildly sweet flavor and tender texture of the sweet chestnuts. Combined with the smoky aroma of the grilling and the juicy meatiness of meat really stands out.

Ah~ this is really bliss~

After seeing my reaction, Ciel also began eating it. And look what we got here, Ciel has a somewhat similar reaction with me. But she looks more blissful after eating it, this is the first time she eats fancy meat cuisine, so it's expected. For me, myself, after all kind of sweets, I can say the meat cuisine it's my second favorite. Maybe she too... (giggle)

We then continue our eating. We savor every last bit of the flavor this cuisine gave to us, Ciel really looks enjoying her food. After several minutes we were done eating, so we drink the old regular water. Then after that, the butlers clean the table, so the real talk begins...

***

"Do you both enjoy the food?" the talk begins with King Gazel asking about the food we have eaten before.

To be honest... it's not as good as Shuna's cooking... but still 5 stars dish... that shows how over the top Shuna's cooking actually is...

By the way, how about Ciel's cooking? I never tried it before... I hope someday we will find out...

"Very much so King Gazel, we really like the food. Right Ciel?" I compliment it and ask Ciel opinion about the food. She looks really enjoyed it before, so...

"Yes Master, the dish is delicious" she also complimented it, but... "Not on my league though" she continued with a smug smile and very faint voice, only I can hear it

Now you said it, Ciel... if you that confident, I will try and judge it someday...

"Thank you for your compliment. Then let's talk the business, shall we? So, Rimuru, Ciel, what's your request you talking about earlier?" King Gazel didn't aware of Ciel true reaction, just wanted to talk about the business with us now

Business... Politic... again... (sigh) it's been years since I really deep dive into it after the war in the past...

Now, I have gone through it again... not complaining though, this is our decision before... so let's jump right into it, shall we...

"You see, we built a monster country, deep inside Great Jura Forest right now. It's still a small village, but later on, it will become a great country with many monsters race as our citizen" I start with explaining our condition, but I think I forgot one small detail that I didn't say before

"Oho, amusing. Monster Country? So, you both actually are a monster?" yes, that thing, I didn't introduce us as a monster, slime before. Unlike in the past, I rarely go to my slime form nowadays. Especially now with Ciel...

"Yes, I think we forgot to mention it. I and Ciel is a slime" I said without care while sipping black tea prepared by the butler...

"Slime!!?? Gahahaha, I know you not joking around. So obviously you both are not simple slime, with that kind of power?" King Gazel was shocked at first but didn't doubt us, fortunately. He has experienced first-hand our power. It's just a very small fraction for us though, but for King Gazel it's terrifying power...

"Of course. So, with that in mind. Our request is to forge a diplomatic relationship with your country. We want a right to exchange technology between us. Especially regarding Kaijin and Dwarves brothers. With their help, we can rant up our country's development. Obviously, your country will get the benefit too. For example..." after explaining I give Ciel a signal. She immediately pulls items that we have prepared before for King Gazel and gave them to the butler who delivers them to King Gazel

In politics between two countries, both factions have to get benefits. My country will get a development boost, on the flip side Dwargon will have beneficial investment.

What is those investments you ask? it's ...

"What are these things?" he got the items from the butler then observed them. Those items are...

"Those are Full Potion with 99% potency rate, and 'Mythical Grade' sword. We give it to you"

Potions which will be our country's main commodities for export. And high-grade weapons for the military. We give King Gazel Mythical Grade, only in low tier, in order to let him know, what possibilities he can expect from us. Also, for the exchange of his Legendary sword which got devoured by Ciel before.

"WHAT!!??" King Gazel was in awe after what I said, I just sip my tea again then I continue

"We created it with our power. But someday, our citizens will be able to create those things on their own. We will provide them with the material, equipment, and knowledge they need to create those things. Of course, not only those things but many others in the future" those things were created by our skills, what're skills you ask? Let's just forget it for now, okay?

Just like I said, someday our citizens can create it on their own. For potion, we need Vesta, I don't what happened to Vesta now, so let's just hope King Gazel gives him to us in the future. For weapons, Kaijin and Kurobe will surely be able to achieve it, after many practices. We also planned to invent many other things as well, especially technologies that have successfully been invented in our old world, and maybe some new ones. To make all of them possible, first we need the cooperation of King Gazel and Dwargon Kingdom, later on, we will forge cooperation with some other country as well.

"So, are you saying, you will give us a great investment opportunity? interesting" King Gazel got what I offer...

"Yes, you sharp King Gazel. So, what your words?" I said to confirm what his decision is

"I'll take your request. I will forge a diplomatic relationship with you. Also, not just Kaijin and Dwarves Brothers. How about I give you some others of my best craftsmen too, with that your country development will be a lot faster" King Gazel said agreeing to forge diplomatic relations with us. And...

Wow... he also offers more craftsmen to us... with that we can easily build our country, and a lot faster too... maybe with just a month we can get a decent town already...

"Thank you for agreeing, also we gladly take your offer. But I guess, we can push the formality later on, after our country is fully built and run smoothly" I'll take his offer, and the formality I talking about is the signing testament of our country. Let's just do that after we have a government body in the future

"Good, fine by me" after he said it, he seemed to give some orders to some guards present, maybe for craftsmen he talking about earlier. I just sip my tea back waiting for him. And Ciel, throughout our conversation, she just listening while eating some snacks and drink her own tea prepared by the butlers. After some time...

"Thank you for waiting, so with the politic out of the way. How about we talk about the two of you, as the leaders of your country in the future" Hmm, what's the means by that...

"What do you mean by that?" I don't quite understand what he meant so I ask, meanwhile Ciel seemed to understand what he meant, but continue what she been doing. She looks didn't interest in whatever it is will be.

"Say, what your policy to run your country. Especially regarding humanity. Not every country will be like us, who willing to cooperate with a bunch of monsters creating a country. Some of them, maybe would try to attack and subjugate your country, for their gain. It's a harsh word, but it's reality. Humans are greedy and selfish. And obviously, you two understand that right?" so, that's what he meant.

He wants an insight into how will we run the country, especially regarding ever-growing greedy and selfish humanity, who always do whatever they want without care for others. My policy's still the same though, so...

"Yes, we understand that very much. Unlike us, Monster, who always follow the rule 'Survival of the fittest' and don't have any concept of greediness over wealth, etc. But, Humans would do anything they can to gain their goals, and sometimes they wouldn't even care about anything besides themselves. Nonetheless, our policy, it's trying to cooperate with humanity, just like we do now. We wouldn't force any of them, to cooperate with us. But the ones who willing to, we will welcome them with open arms. On the other hand, the ones who dare to oppose and wrong us, we will annihilate them without any single mercy"

We will try to cooperate with our old alliance, like Dwargon, Blumund, Sarion, Ruberios, and Milim's country. For the others, let's see what will happen in the future, maybe it will be different from our past, the same with accession to Demon Lord. Let's just see what this world has to offer...

"That's good to hear you both willing to cooperate with humanity, but also willing to bare your fangs back to us, if we wrong you. But quick question for you, what are you gonna do if the ones to oppose you are The Eastern Empire or The Demon Lords. They are the strongest force as of now" King Gazel understands what my policy is. But he asked what about the demon lords, and empire also by the extension that only we knew, the angels.

Our country still didn't have enough power to deal with them on its own by now. What I mean, it's my Patrons, we need to gather them first to deal with those enemies. But...

"For now, yes, our country wouldn't be sufficed against them. But in the worst-case scenario, we both would be more than enough to do deal with every single one of them. However, ..." I cut short

"However?" and King Gazel seemed interested...

I and Ciel would be enough for all of them actually, but we don't want to do that. Not because we lazy or something okay? that's because...

"We don't want our country to depend too much on us. We want our country to hold on their own, and walk with their own feet, without us helping them. There's nothing good out of the country if the citizen relies too much on their King and Queen" I said with confident

That's my reason, my Tempest in the old world has been able to do that. But, they still gave me the paperwork and final decision to me. Maybe in here, we will change it. Maybe I'll just The King in the name, only a few very crucial things will go through me. But also, I still have all the power over the country.

Remember all of you, one of my reason to be in here right now... not just because Ciel okay? But also, to get away from those goddamn papers, I don't want to meet them EVER again....

Ciel still my very first priority though...

Speaking of Ciel, she looking directly at me with her eyes widen and a little bit surprised face. Also...

Hmm? Why she has slightly reds on her cheeks... did I say something wrong? To make her like that... hmm?

Let's just ignore her for now, shall we...

"Okay, I understand your vision. (smirk) You're a Great King, you know that Rimuru" King Gazel just say some compliment for me

"Hmm? Great King?" I said. I want know what he meant with 'Great King' actually is...

"A Great King. Who willing to protect your citizen at all cost. But also, willing to help your citizen to grow up, not just to help you run the country. But for them to run the country on their own" he said then continued after smirking for whatever reason

"I can say, you're not greedy, hungry for power or anything. You just want to protect and help your citizen with all your might. That's the indication of a Great King" he finished what he said. That got me thinking for a moment...

So that's what you meant with a Great King. Of course, we will do it... we have decided to do this 'Build Country' thing all over again. Not to just joking around, you know?

We will give our all, our best to do this. With every power, knowledge, and wisdom we have. We will help them with every single corner we can. We will protect them from whatever danger aloof in the future. We will make Tempest even greater than last time. Also...

"It's an honor to hear it from you King Gazel. But yes, I don't need wealth, it's doesn't have any meaning for me. I don't need power, I already have all the power in the worlds. I just want to protect and help them. I'm their King, and they are my citizen, my beloved citizen. I will do everything I can to protect and help them" I said majestically

Wealth? Power? (laugh) I don't need any of those... I already have all of that...

I can create as much as wealth I want. And I'm already the strongest person in the entire worlds, besides Ciel, she 'stronger' than me. Even from the very start in the old world, I never pursue all of those, to begin with. It's just the situation, condition, and maybe fate that force me to gain all of those.

So, what I want to do, it's just to protect and help my citizen. I love them, so I will do everything I can for them. Besides it, I just want to enjoy the time I have. I live for eternity, even after all the worlds die someday in the future, I'm still gonna live.

So... what are you gonna do if you have that much time? For me, it's doing whatever the hell I can to have fun... enjoying this eternal life... that's one of the reasons I came here...

And one of many ways to have fun, it's to spending time with Ciel... it's the most fun thing for me...

Yeah, it's the most fun and really brings happiness for both of us... I hope we can spend more time like those, in the future...

Let's get back to King Gazel now...

"(smirk) I'm glad to cooperate with you, it's really rare to find a Great King just like you, who really care about their citizen" he said looking smug and proudly. I just nodded and sipping my tea again

"So Rimuru is The King. Then, is Ciel your Queen?" he said with curiosity, didn't have any intent behind it whatsoever. Just asking, but...

"Pfft---" hearing what he said, I immediately spit out my tea...

What are you thinking King Gazel... did I said it before? Did I? Did I!!??

Then sudden realization after a quick review of memory...

I said it... not obvious though... I just said, King and Queen... But... Ah, that's why Ciel had that reaction before... what a damn mouth...

"Ah- yeah, I don't know, maybe---" I said embarrassed, my face heating up also I rolling my eyes from King Gazel and Ciel. She also does the same...

What a sight you make King Gazel... both of us have a flustered face and looking away from each other... but he...

"Gahahaha, okay I understand both of your situations. Young love is really wonderful things" he just laughing it off looking at our behavior. Also, said something outrageous like 'Young Love' which make us back to reality, after hearing that 'nonsense' word...

"EH!? don't misunderstand King Gazel. We just... just..." I want to clarify this thing but I stutter at the end...

Just what, Rimuru? We just what, Rimuru? You and Ciel just what, Rimuru?

I can't find the right words for it... even saying Partner wouldn't clarify this thing...

"Yeah yeah, you don't need to embarrass about it Rimuru. Oh, it looks like the preparation have been complete" he completely ignoring me, and just goes on his way, leaving me and Ciel at the table

That guy...

"(sigh) Okay, let's go Ciel" I said while standing up from my seat, then offering my hand to Ciel as of nothing happened

"Y-Yes Master" she said and hesitantly take my hand, she still has slightly red on her face, also averting her gaze from me

(sigh) let's just ignore it... let's get going to King Gazel

We then walk inside the Palace Hall, King Gazel is in front of us, several guards also escorting us. After some time, we get to the Palace entrance area. At there, we can see Kaijin and Dwarves brothers, along with around 20 more dwarves, who seemed to be the craftsmen King Gazel offer us before. With this many, we surely gonna speed up the development of our country.

Then, King Gazel step in front of everyone, with me and Ciel on his side. All the dwarves then kneeled

"All of you. The greatest craftsmen Dwargon has. As our Pride as Dwarves. I as your King, give you the topmost order. Give your best to help Rimuru and Ciel build their country, follow every order they give to you, they are your new Masters. That's my topmost and absolute order, all of you will bring it for the rest of your life. Any objection?" he said so majestically

When I can be this majestic? Not like I care too much about it though

"""We don't have any objection, our King. We will live up to your expectation!""" all of them shouted in union

"Great. Then, Rimuru Ciel, do you need an escort to your country? We can offer you Pegasus Knight as your escort, with that you can be a lot faster" King Gazel change his attention to us and said. Though I know what a better way to solve this

"Thanks for your consideration King Gazel. But we don't need it. Ciel" I said it, Ciel easily understand what my intention is

"Yes Master, opening [Portal Gate] to destination" she said, then a big gate of a portal that connected this place to Goblin's Village appear in the middle of the area. Everyone who presents was perplexed because of this

"As expected of you two, then when we will meet again?" after regaining his composure, he asks about our next meeting. This meeting, if it's in the past, it's when King Gazel challenges me actually. But right now, maybe it will be just us officially forging our alliance, and I hope Vesta also will be sent to us

To be honest with you... I don't expect this many changes right off the bat... but...

"Hmm? I wonder, Ciel do you have any suggestion?" I don't know when it's a good time. In the past, it's happened 3 months after Orc Lord, so it's 4 months from now. But I think we can do a lot better than that... because of that, let's just ask Ciel, she surely knows what I thinking

"Yes, Master. King Gazel, you can visit our country after 6 weeks" Ciel said to King Gazel right away after I ask.

She must be seeing through all of this already... guess my intention... and calculating how faster we can build our country... considering what event might be happen... then deduce when it's a good time to hold another meeting...

What a terrific Partner I have... but without her explaining to us... let see it on our own, shall we? we wouldn't lose to her if it comes to wisdom...

Okay, 6 weeks. In just a month after this, we surely will have a nice town with this many dwarves as our craftsmen. So, we can easily receive King Gazel already at that time. But, at that, one month mark, Shizu-san arrival, and the Ogre incident will happen at the same time. Then, a week after that, the battle with Orc Lord will happen. After that we have a free peaceful time, we can arrange time like in the past. But I want our country's developments to be a lot faster. So, we need Vesta immediately also Gabil, then we can have our research department after that. Because of that, 6 weeks mark will be the best time.

What a genius I am... okay, okay it's Ciel... I just figure it out what in her mind (sad)...

"6 weeks? Do you have any particular reason for that exact time?" King Gazel said with curiosity. But we don't want King Gazel to know about it, not because of any particular reason of course. I mean, King Gazel can send his spies to know what happens

"Yes, we will have many businesses happen inside the forest in those time" Ciel just brush it off with those words

"King Gazel, if you want to know about it, you can freely use your spies, right?" then I said with the most obvious thing without a care

"Gahahaha, of course. Even without you reminding me, I'm still gonna do it" this guy always cautious even with his allies. It's not a bad thing though, even he sending his spies to me. He still put so much trusts in me

"I know it. Then, let's meet again after 6 weeks King Gazel" I said while offering my hand to him for a handshake

"Yes Rimuru Ciel, I wish you both success in building your country. I'll visit your country after 6 weeks" he takes my hand and shake it, then said these words

After that, with Ciel and me, Kaijin and Dwarves brothers, also 20 other dwarves. We cross the portal gate and arrived in our future great country, Tempest.

------------------------

In the next chapter 'The Successors' we will be talking about the connection between Veldanava - Lucia and Rimuru - Ciel. I hope you looking forward to it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 874 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
171K 6.3K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
71K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
591K 14.6K 62
Rimuru had been called to attend Walpurgis, by non-other than Guy himself. Realizing the dire situation, Rimuru makes haste to attend the banquet. Bu...