Rimuru's Vacation

بواسطة ItzHajime

{Part 1} Rimuru decided to go back on earth to have a vacation,he make a letter to tell the others that he wi... المزيد

Part 01:Chapter 01
Part 01:Chapter 02
Author's Note
Part 01: Chapter 03
Part 01: Chapter 04

Prologue

3.6K 86 35
بواسطة ItzHajime

[Rimuru talking to Ciel]
(Thought Communication)
<<Ciel talking>>
"Talking"
"Thinking"

--------------------------

This is just another day for Rimuru complaining how endless the paperwork.Rimuru getting bored so he decided to ask Ciel to finish his work.

Rimuru: [Ciel-sensei can you finish this paperwork i'm getting tired of this]

Ciel: <<Yes master i'll finish this in 1 minute>>

Rimuru: [Thank you Ciel]

While Ciel doing the paperwork Rimuru thinking going on vacation.

Ciel: <<Master i'm done>>

Rimuru: [Thank you Ciel]

Ciel: <<Praise me more master>>

Rimuru: [Anyway Ciel can i go to earth?]

Ciel: <<Yes,but why?>>

Rimuru: [I been thinking going back to earth to have a vacation]

Ciel: <<Oh i see,anyway inform them that you going away for couple of months>>

Rimuru get a paper and write a letter,when he finish writing a letter he talked to Ciel.

Rimuru: [Ciel i'm done]

Ciel: <<Wait for a 2 minutes master i'm still finding the coordination to earth>>

Rimuru: [Ok Ciel take your time]

While Rimuru waiting for Ciel,Ruminas came in and ask him to hangout with her.

Rimuru: "Sorry Ruminas not today"

Rumunas: "Why?" sees the letter on the table and read it "Oh i see you having a vacation for 2 months" she smiles widely and thinking to come along with him "Rimuru can i tag along?"

Rimuru: "Hmm,why?"

Ruminas: "I'm thinking on going on another place except for tempest"

Rimuru: "Umu i see you always sitting on your throne and y-"

Ciel: <<Master i'm done are you ready>>

Rimuru: [Yes i'm ready] "Ruminas if you want to tag along inform one of your subordinate or write a letter"

Ruminas get a pen and paper,and write a letter.

Ciel: <<Hmph she wants to keep master for herself>>

Rimuru: [Ciel did you say something?]

Ciel: <<It's just your imagination>>

Ruminas: "Rimuru i'm done"

Rimuru: Extend his hands and said to her "Here take my hand and put your letter on the table"

Ruminas: Put the letter on the table and ask "What is the place we are going?"

Rimuru: "To the place where i and the otherworlders came from" he added "Since you're rarely go outside and i decided to take you along"

Ruminas: Take his hand "I'm in your care"

Rimuru: "Ready?"

Ruminas: "Yes"

Rimuru: [Ciel let's go]

A magic circle appear below them and started to glow when they open their eyes they're in japan.Ruminas has star on her eyes.

Rimuru: [Ciel welcome to japan] "Ruminas welcome to japan"

.

.

.

.

.

.
End of the Prologue

Hope you like it even though this is my first time writing a fanfic.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...