Kakaotalk~nct dream

By spaceinjun

ใ€Šยฐ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
YALL IM BACK
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4 (ending)
5.5 (extra chap)
"!!!" chap got deleted-

4.3

3.1K 114 40
By spaceinjun

"Okay but listen, when I was at Jeno's, he was playing a game right, some kid beat him and then we recognized the name and it was Chenle so we called him and he was laughing and stuff, we heard Jisung in the background as well, then when we facetimed them Chenle's lips looked like plumper, it's weird to describe it like that but Jisung's hair was also messy but I didn't put two and two together until me and Haechan talked with Jisung today"

Minhyun ranted while Renjun was listening to her and nodding when she looked over to him.

"your bed's really comfy"

Haechan said, after moving himself around on her bed. After they rushed upstairs, the trio went to Min's room and started talking about the other guys like some sort of gossip girl posse. Renjun, Haechan and Min herself had sat down in a triangle on her bed, continuing to talk and get comfortable.

"Right"

Renjun agreed, the girl could only shrug her shoulders before staring to her desk.

"Are those paints?"

Renjun asked, staring at the desk as well,

"Yeah, I paint often, it helps me calm down when I panic or anything"

She smiled, making Renjun smile back,

"It's a way of coping for me too, I like it, a lot"

Renjun's smiled got a bit wider as he talked, Min could understand where he was coming from, but Haechan just stared at the two, wanting to break the silence but not knowing how.

"Renjun.. do you have a crush?"

The youngest asked, Min and Renjun both looked over to him with. shocked expression.

"W-what?"

"You heard me! Spill"

Min giggled to herself and shook her head,

"God, you talk like a middle school girl"

She scoffed, making Haechan a pout and Renjun look over to her,

"No I don't Hyuck, Min, how about you?"

"Hm?"

She turns to the older who nodded slightly at her,

"O-oh, no..?"

The two stared at her, but she stared back, just as confused,

"Did you just question your own answer"

Haechan said, the girl now turning a light shade of pink,

"Either you blush easy, or you have a crush on one of us two"

"In your dreams"

She replied, making Haechan gain an offended look while Renjun was on the verge of laughing at him.

"Okay, fine, whatever"

The youngest of the three had his shoulders slumped and his back slouched, Renjun looked back to Minhyun though,

"You like Jaehyun don't you~"

He teased, pointing to her, she swatted his hand away, but she couldn't lie as her face turned more rosy. Making the older shake his head and smile,

"It's so obvious! I'm sure only Jaehyun is oblivious to it"

Haechan nodded in agreement with Renjun,

"You guys are cute though"

"What happened to "the only cute hetero shit is Min's" now it'll include Jaehyun and his weird hetero shit"

Renjun pouted, while Min was giggling with Haechan.

"Trust me, it's just a small 'like' it's probably just a crush.."

Muttering, while Renjun shook his head,

"No no no, if you like him, you like him"

The two boy stared and waiter for her to respond. But instead they got a groan as she threw herself to lay on the bed.

"I don't know, even if I did like him, I'm sure he's dating someone"

"Then why would he openly flirt with you?"

"He openly flirts with me?"

She broke her eye contact with the ceiling to look over at Haechan, who wore a dissatisfied frown,

"She's helpless..."

•••

"Why"

Chenle and Jisung finished their nap and called for their friends before opening Jisung's door and seeing no one in the living room. They turned to walk back into the room but saw a neon yellow sticker on the door. Now after these two read the note they just stared at it.

"They didn't even bother to check on us, see if we died before they left?"

"Chenle.. of course we didn't died they were in the house with us still"

Jisung rolled his eyes, making Chenle pout and pull the note off the door.

"Let's go over anyhow, and we can call Jaemin, Jeno and Mark to go over, we can all sleepover"

Chenle smiled, making the younger melt at how cute the older was acting, but still managed to nod his head.

"I'll text in the groupchat, I left my phone in the room though I'll be right back"

The younger went back inside the room leaving Chenle alone in the hallways. He watched as Jisung's mom left her room and motioned for him to go downstairs with her. He couldn't refuse Jisung's mom, so he trailed behind.

"What we're you guys doing in the room?"

She asked, her tone wasn't demanding or anything, she had a soft tone and just wanted to know what her son and his.. friend were doing.

"Oh we just talked a bit and fell asleep"

Chenle glanced over to her as he spoke, worried she was going to be upset.

"Oh okay, I knew it had been too quite in there for you two to be playing video games"

She laughed, making the younger smile a bit,

"Yeah, we were playing game the other day at my house, we actually met one of our friends who called me after I had beat him in the game"

He shook his head with a light giggle, as Jisung's mom turned around to look at him. The two ended up in the kitchen unconsciously since it was near the stairs.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Oh no it's fine"

He smiled to her as she nodded and opened the fridge and grabbed a banana milk from inside.

"Could we go over to a friend's house and stay the night?"

The younger asked staring at the older woman in front of her, she sipped her milk and looked over to him silently nodding. After finishing her milk she responded,

"Of course, just be safe, and make sure you and Jisung eat while you're over there. I don't want Jisung skipping meals, especially because he didn't eat breakfast.."

"He didn't eat today?"

"He ate some snacks a little while before you came, but he hasn't eaten anything proper today, he even ate a small portion of dinner last night, and said he just wasn't hungry"

The woman sighed as she threw away the small plastic container she had in her hands and returned to Chenle, who had frown on his face.

"I'll make sure he eats something for dinner, I promise Mrs. Park"

The younger smiled widely to reassure her, and it worked, she let out another sigh.

"I trust you Chenle, oh and there he is"

The woman glanced over and saw her son jogging down the stairs with a hoodie he didn't have on earlier, even Chenle saw the difference. The boy made his way over to the two, holding another hoodie in his hands,

"Here Chenle, we'll walk there since it's not too far"

The boy spoke, as Chenle took it from his hands with slight blush evident so he turned from Jisung's mom just incase.

"Oh you guys are walking there?"

"I forgot to ask you mom, but can we go-"

"Oh don't worry sweetie, Chenle already asked"

She smiled, the boy nodded and returned a smile,

"Okay, I'll see you after school tomorrow, mom"

"Okay, take care Jisungie, take care Chenle sweetie!"

The boys smiled and nodded as they put there shoes on and left the house.

"I told her to stop calling me that"

Jisung mumbled as they walked down the driveway,

"It's a cute nickname, and thanks for the hoodie, Jisungie.."

The older giggle afterward, making the younger's cheeks turn pink while Chenle slipped on the younger's hoodie,

"Awh it's like one size too big"

The Chinese frowned, making the younger look over at him seeing the hoodie just barely pass his waist,

"You're cute in over sized stuff anyways"

He mumbled, looking away from the younger as they continued to walk. The older was taken aback after he heard Jisung, mentally cursing out the younger for making him blush. The two continued to walk down the street, different colored cars passing by, as the sun was almost gone over the horizon, the two held hands, smiling to themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 854 46
"๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰๐–“'๐–™ ๐–—๐–Š๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‰๐–†๐–—๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ" Mafia au- (Completed) (Started- 9/12/2021) (Ended- 20/9...
66.9K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
41.4K 1.3K 61
T : Twitter K : Kako Talk I : Instagram S : Snap Chat _________________________________________ Meeting through them
40.5K 2.5K 20
"๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ" - ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ '๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ' ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ; ๐Ÿน ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๏ฟฝ...