𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘢𝘴�...

By inthewind111

You are the younger cousin of Hinata Shoyo and has moved to Tokyo to pursue your degree. When you arrived at... More

CH 01
CH 02
CH 03
CH 04
CH 05
CH 06
CH 07
CH 08
CH 09
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5
Random Headcanons
✨Special Q&A✨
Hello!

CH 25

12.1K 337 109
By inthewind111

Credits to ssmpn45 on Twitter

A pair of strong arms were wrapped around your body from behind and the sun shone into the room. The brightness seeped through your eyelids causing you to take in a deep breath before fluttering your eyes open. You angled your head to see Bokuto sleeping peacefully as his body rose and fell depending on his breathing. Shifting slightly, you were about to get off the bed to wash up when a hand held you back. "Where's my wife going?" His raspy sleepy voice sounded. A smile plastered your face and watched him slowly opening his eyes revealing those beautiful orbs. "Good morning, daddy owl." You cooed and sat back on the bed. Pouting, Bokuto was clingier in the morning as he shifted closer and laid on your lap for a while. You reached out to stroke his head affectionately and was about to give him a kiss on the cheek when a cry was heard from the room opposite.

Upon hearing that, you immediately leapt off the bed to attend to the cry leaving a confused Bokuto at how fast you were. "Why's my baby crying?" You walked over to your seven-month-old son. He held out grabby hands and you carried him in his arms. "Mama's here, Shotaro." You cooed and kissed his forehead. Bokuto shuffled to the room where you were in after washing up and was halfway there to his emo mode. He couldn't help but feel jealous that his son snatched you away from him. "What about me?!" Bokuto sulked from the door. You laughed and walked away towards him with Shotaro in your arms. It was when Shotaro reached from Bokuto and was gently taken away from your arms. Bokuto's lips curled upwards at the sight of his son and you melted at the sight. "I'm gonna wash up and make breakfast." You patted his sturdy chest and left.

Both you and Bokuto were married for three years after dating for two years. He proposed to you a year after you got a job with the help of the gang especially Akaashi and Hinata. He asked your cousin what you liked and whatnot afraid that the things he prepared weren't to your liking. Honestly, you loved anything Bokuto got for you. Earlier the year, you welcomed your son, Bokuto Shotaro (木兎 将太郎), starting a family with the love of your life was such a huge blessing. Shotaro was an exact replica of Bokuto. He had the same beautiful hair and eyes as Bokuto. People on the streets would instantly know they were a father-son duo by one glance. Bokuto was a great father always looking out for Shotaro making sure his wellbeing was in check. However, he would get into emo mode when he tries to coax Shotaro when nothing works. There were times Bokuto would tear up and cry along with Shotaro because he was at loss and he hated seeing his son cry. It was so wholesome and adorable.

"Ah~ Is it good, baby owl?" Bokuto fed Shotaro his bowl of oat cereal. Shotaro smacked his hands on the table and jumped on the highchair in response while smiling with full cheeks. Bokuto squealed lightly at the sight before smooching Shotaro's forehead and stroked his head gently. There was a time when you and Bokuto went out buying baby clothes when you were pregnant and he realized that he couldn't call you 'Baby Owl' anymore. "You're promoting to 'Mommy Owl' soon!" Bokuto chirped. "Yeah, that's so exciting! Thanks for the promotion, daddy owl." You nudged him. "Me? What does it got to do with me?" He pointed to himself. Both of you stood in the middle of the mall staring at each other and it took Bokuto three beats to understand what you said. "Oh, yeah. I got you pregnant."

Though he became a father, Bokuto still travelled overseas to play occasionally. He would FaceTime you to take a look at Shotaro and spend some time together before bed. Akaashi would visit when Bokuto's out of town in place of him to help him look out for you and Shotaro. When Bokuto comes back, he brings back lots of souvenirs for you and owl stuffed toys from the countries he has gone to for matches for Shotaro. Seeing you and Shotaro was his source of motivation and energy. He would shower right after arriving home from the airport and get changed to bring Shotaro out for a short walk. It could be just across the street or the nearest supermarket to spend some quality time with his son. "I'm bringing our baby owl out, mommy owl!" Bokuto shouted out to inform you. "What? Aren't you tired from your flight?" You blinked and popped your head out of the room. "Nope! I'm so pumped after seeing my beautiful wife and adorable son." With that, they left. Bokuto would be seen with his hair down in casual clothes along with Shotaro on a baby carrier facing him. "Hm, should Papa buy some meat for dinner?" He looked down to Shotaro who's suckling on a pacifier with innocent eyes staring back. "Yeah! I should!" Bokuto chirped and pranced into the supermarket.

Credits to the rightful owner

Tonight, the team along with Osamu and Akaashi were visiting. Yes, you guys still have your weekly gatherings through the years. You were preparing some small dishes for dinner knowing that the gang would bring over some food. Bokuto was playing with Shotaro by tickling his cute little tummy and attacking him with kisses. It was when the doorbell of the penthouse rang and Bokuto went to answer it while Shotaro was in his arms. "Hey hey hey!!" He yelled in joy seeing the gang. "It's my favourite Taro-Taro boys!" Atsumu cooed at Shotaro and pinched his chubby cheek. 'Taro-Taro Boys' was what the gang nicknamed the father-son duo because of their first names 'Kotaro' and 'Shotaro'. "Hey, couz!" "Shoyo! Wow, you guys bought a lot of food." "Yes, and I got my nephew a stuffed toy volleyball. Isn't it cute?" Hinata showed.

Shotaro was no doubt the star earning everyone's attention. His eyes scanned the gang and laid on one in particular. He pointed at Osamu because looking at him reminds him of food aka onigiris. Osamu chuckled and picked Shotaro up in his arms. "He's so damn cute... I'm gonna cry..." Hoshiumi faked a sob. "Don't tell me you have the urge to bite his cheeks again." "Thanks for bringing that up, Kageyama." Chuckling, Hinata went up to Shotaro and showed him the ball. He gently served the ball and accidentally hit Shotaro's head. Thankfully, the ball was soft and instead of crying, Shotaro held onto his forehead with both hands. "Y/n, thanks for giving me the cutest nephew in the world!" Hinata cheered in joy. "Samu, you're holding onto Shotaro a little too long." Atsumu cluck his tongue. "So what, Tsumu? You jealous? Why not have a baby with your girlfriend?" Osamu retorted. The twins bickered with poor Shotaro confused but that was not for long when he was swept away by Sakusa. "You guys are scaring him." "Huh? Omi didn't hesitate to carry Shotaro." Atsumu blinked. Ignoring him, Sakusa walked to the balcony to enjoy the sunset with Shotaro.

"Akaashi, why does it seem it's been quite a while since we last met?" Bokuto pouted and leaned against his friend. Akaashi frowned a little before sharing a look with Ushijima who had his lips tilted slightly. "We are all busy people, Bokuto." Akaashi sighed and looked around. "Why not you help y/n?" He pointed towards you. Hearing your name made Bokuto dash to the kitchen to help. "Do you need help, mommy owl?" Bokuto asked while hugging you from behind. "I'm almost done, daddy owl. Thanks for the thought though." You smiled. Bokuto laid his lips on the back of your head before looking back to the gang hanging out in the living room while Sakusa spent some quiet time with Shotaro. This was the best thing he could ever have. "I'm glad we are all still together through these years." He mumbled under his breath. Turning around, you cupped his face and locked eyes with him. "And it will continue, Kotaro." You smiled. Bokuto let out a smile and inched in to kiss you sweetly.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Kotaro."

A/N: That's the end of the story! Thanks for reading and supporting it! I managed to finish it before uni starts hehe

p.s: I love this picture so much.

Credits to the rightful owner

Bonus: Watching Haikyuu was the best decision I've ever made. Seeing these boys grow to men eventually playing for Japan is extraordinary and emotional.

Credits to the rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.3K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
40K 1.2K 33
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
890K 15K 59
✨fem reader✨ β€’how you meet β€’how you became friends β€’when you realized you liked him β€’when he realized he liked you β€’how he asked you out β€’first date...
1.7K 76 7
For sixteen years, Hinata Y/n thought the only benefit of being Shouyo's cousin was having a literal ray of sunshine as a best friend; even though sh...