ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€

17.3K 615 192
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The bedroom door opens slowly with Yoongi standing on the other side. He has no emotion on his features as he sees your face cupped in Jimin's hands.

"Jimin, we need you," Yoongi turns to go back out, but Jimin calls him before he can leave.

"Yoongi, come here and shut the door." Jimin wipes away the last tear from your skin. He turns to face Yoongi when he shuts the door and comes up to the both of you, arms crossed over his chest.

"What?" Yoongi questions like there are more things important at hand, which considering what all you've just heard, you would believe it.

"I told her almost everything. I'm-" Jimin gets cut off from Yoongi's finger flicking against his forehead.

"Ouch!" Jimin whines, rubbing his forehead with both hands.

"You're too nice for your own good, Jimin. What do you know? He was supposed to keep his trap shut." Yoongi walks around the hurt male and closer to you, arms still crossed when his eyes dig into yours. His voice is monotone.

"So you were going to keep it a secret from me? Not tell me anything about this until what? Until I choose to stop playing, right before I turn into a level, or after I do? All of you sicken me, doing this to innocent people and seducing them into this sex game." You narrow your eyes at him.

"Innocent? You mean innocent as in the virgin's like yourself, right? Let me tell you something that you best remember if you want to survive this, at least until you become a level yourself, which you will. Two words that saved my life, and everyone else that lives in this house: give up." Yoongi spins on his heel, returning to the door.

"And don't talk about this anymore out of this room. This is the only place she doesn't have microphones installed besides all the bathrooms and hallways. Now Jimin, I need you up there to help with Jungkook, and you, you either stay in this room or you go wait downstairs in the living room." Yoongi holds the door open for Jimin to walk out first, then shuts it while following behind him.

Your first thought is how the hell did he get off telling you what to do? You don't have to obey or do anything, especially if they're the ones commanding it.

Everything in your body feels gross and nasty. You still have so many questions, but all you could think about is Jungkook and the woman who supposedly owned you. She didn't hold anything in her tone that resembled soft or gentle, and it worries you what happened to Jungkook.

It bothers you so much that you want to make sure he's okay, so that's exactly the plan you have in mind.

Your feet feel the smoothness of the carpet, landing on the red-colored rug in the outside hallway. You don't shut the door back, seeing as it could make a sound.

It's not long before you're turning your head left to right and up and down trying to figure out where they took him. Soon, you hear Jin's voice higher in the big house. While you follow the voice, you then find another smaller staircase that leads upwards in the back of the house; it's a black, spiral staircase. It's different from the one downstairs.

As you look up from the bottom of the staircase, you hear everyone except Jungkook's voice. A few words like 'how bad this time?' and 'where are the bandages?' are said.

You swallow hard as you place your bare foot on the first cold, metal step. Your hand becomes chilled from the icy, black railing. Quietly, you ease yourself up the flight of stairs, sitting down when you almost reach the top. You don't have to see what's going on, but you need to know if you can find anything else out.

"He'll live, but he needs a few days' rest," Namjoon explains.

Then the voices become quiet, whispering-like, and you find yourself leaning closer, trying to hear what's said.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

{A/N}

This small section could be taken down because of Wattpad's guidelines, which would result in my account being deleted again.

If you wish to read this part of the chapter, then please find this book on my InKitt account!

•••
My username is PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJams

The link for InKitt is:

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/669947

My account looks like this

You will have to put the link in the search/web bar, not in a search engine, or else nothing will pop up when copying and pasting the link!

I hope this helped!

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The door opens widely, and Jin walks inside along with Taehyung. They both are skeptical about being near you. They're unsure of how you'll react or lash out.

"Why did you not tell me?" You ask either one of them, while Taehyung shuts the door.

You can't even make eye contact, so you stare at a spot in the room, trying not to lose your cool since you may not have heard of everything yet.

Jin coughs awkwardly and comes closer to you, inching carefully to the bed where he eases down on the edge.

"We were going to, but we needed time to think of how to explain it." Jin reaches out his hand to touch your fingers, but you pull away and stand up, leaving him alone on the bed, while Taehyung leans against the wall staring emotionlessly at you.

"Was there ever any money?" You look out the window, back turned to the both of them.

"No, there was never money..." Jin trails off, while you laugh non-jokingly.

"I threw away my entire life for absolutely nothing. The little life I did have, I gave it away in hopes of a better one." Your eyes try to water, but you blink back the tears. You were never one to cry a lot, but today has been hell, and no one can blame you for the way you're feeling.

"We can help you, Y/N," Jin says, and you lose all sense of control and snap.

"Like what? Might as well kill me now because how I see it that's the only way out of this!" You yell, then Taehyung screams at you, causing you to flinch from his thunder-like voice.

"Shut the fuck up already! I've had enough of it. Yes, we fucked up. Everyone makes mistakes and that's the whole reason all of us, including you, are in this mess. Don't shoot your bullets at Jin when he and Jimin are the only ones who are trying to comfort you right now! I have been here for a long time, and I still fight every day for a chance to escape. If you think killing yourself is better, then you're just plain stupid. That doesn't do anything for anyone. You'll only be running away like a fucking coward." Taehyung takes in a huge breath before talking anymore. His anger is showing tremendously, and his veins are popping out of his neck viciously.

"All of us have been here for years, captive in this game as we grow older. We're never able to go out and enjoy our youth because we're too busy having to hunt down girls to make them become players, or else we'll die. We all have been through shit. You know, when I came into this game, I was a virgin too. All I'm saying is that we were all promised things, Y/N... we were all lied to just the same." He pauses, temper trying to calm down some.

"All of us are the first players, and we're the first levels. As we got more people involved, she made more game houses like this one. Look, I'm just trying to say we messed up, but don't blame Jin or Jimin for it... blame the bitch that sits on her golden throne." His cheeks are red from getting so fired up, then next thing you know, he's storming out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he goes.

It's silent after that, and Jin has to be the one to break the ice.

"Jimin called her and told her that he found a girl to sign the contract. You helped him. He wanted me to tell you he said thank you and that he's sorry." Jin stands from the bed. "I'll leave you alone; I know it's a lot to take in. I'll get you for supper... or whenever you want something to eat, come downstairs, and I'll make something for you." He opens the door softly, then shuts it on his way out.

Thinking about what they had to endure, along with everyone else that got roped into this game, breaks your heart. You feel bad for everyone, including yourself for not being more precautious.

You take in a breath.

'They had to recruit people, or else they would be killed themselves. They had to lie to me, or else... it's not their fault. They were trying to survive like me except under more extreme circumstances.' You think.

You know then what you have to do.

To save them and everyone else, yourself included, you'll have to play this game and beat the levels. It's not about what was promised anymore. It's about life or death, and you know which one you have to choose, especially since you're the one who can save every player.

Your eyes begin watering again, and this time, you let them. You need to get everything out since there will be no time for emotions later if you're going to go through with this game.

You bring your fingers up to your face when a single trail of liquid runs down your cheek; a tear.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 506 10
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
737 93 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
12.2K 510 17
You were best friends, you had everything you wanted. However, when a series of murders and killings happen between your families, you break apart an...
290 1 21
w/c: 155k โค๏ธŽ 18+ "I fucking hate you!" "Likewise.." Bold, brash and seemingly ready for anything, you hustle day and night in the big city trying to...