Tom Riddle Imagines

By tom_riddles_wifey68

These are random scenes my mind creates every night when I'm going to bed, feel free to suggest any imagines... More

cold morning bliss
battle of hogwarts
Temptation
Obliviate
broken promises
fear
rule the world with me
betrayed & trapped
betrayed & trapped pt. 2
clouds & fire
thunderstorms
immortal
i love you and i hate myself for it
fix me
"just friends"
he always wins
"kill me if you must"
simple moments
black coffee
mystery
meetings
"we all die, its just life."
another chance
kitchen scares
letters
if only
unexpected
sleepless
the boy
burn
i like you more than i planned
secret garden
azkaban

blood and love

9.9K 140 19
By tom_riddles_wifey68

I trailed my finger against the bloodstained wall, the rough texture bristling against my finger as I breathed in the smell of the warm red blood in the room.

I heard groans from the corner of the room, I glanced at the middle aged man sitting there in agony, his fingers trying to keep him from bleeding out but his blood just kept pouring out from between them.

I smirked at the sight, his face was tear streaked, blood dripping down from his lips. If it wasn't for my magic he would be dead in minutes but my magic was keeping him alive for now.

I stalked towards him, the sound of the heels on my combat shoes clicking on the floor, echoing through the room.

He looked terrified, his eyes wide in terror and pain, I bent toward him tilting my head slightly going over all the ways I could painfully end his life.

"P-please, I won't do it again..." He groaned out, spitting out blood in the process.

I rolled my eyes as the blood got onto the shiny black surface of my boots.

I took a crumbled tissue from my pocket and bent down to wipe of the droplets of red.

I stuffed it back into my pocket, while eyeing him, biting my lip.

"Did the other girls you killed beg you to spare them like you are to me right now" I asked him, the anger inside of me bubbling, threatening to boil over.

His eyes widened and blinked in surprise, "I-I'm-" He started to stutter, lost for words.

"I'll make you beg for death." I spat out at him.

I then kicked him hard in the nose with the back of my shoe then watched in satisfactory as he moaned in pain while blood dripped from his bruised nose.

I sighed then shook my head slowly, then laughed.

He looked up at me with terror and confusion, "I should cut off your dick and feed it to pigs with you watching." I muttered to him.

He shook his head desperately, "N-no- please- no-"

I lifted my black leather skirt slightly and grabbed a sharp knife from a my thigh holster.

I let the skirt fall back to it's original position then take in the sharp edge of the knife.

The man started shaking in horror, I smiled taking in the view.

Before I could do anything, I heard the heavy door creak open.

I turned to gaze at Tom walking in, amusement on his face.

"What in the world are you doing love?" He directed the question to me while smirking at the sight of the bloodied man sitting in the corner.

Just as I was about to speak, "P-please s-sir, s-she wants to ki-kill me." he groaned out.

My jaw clenched in anger because he disturbed me.

I walked towards him, forced his mouth open and carved his tongue out.

He screamed out in pain, when I finished I stood back and observed my work smiling.

"That's for disturbing me fucker." I innocently said.

I turned my gaze back to Tom who looked proud and impressed.

"I'm killing somebody who deserves to die." I explained.

Unlike Tom who liked to kill anyone really, I only killed monsters, rapists.

People who deserved to die.

"Why don't you just crucio him?" He asked with his eyebrow lifted.

I shrugged, took out my wand and waved my wand at the man and whispered out "Crucio."

He started screaming out in endless pain, "Thanks for the idea." I gestured towards Tom.

He nodded watching the man cry out, fire seemed to light up in his eyes.

"I want you." He whispered turning to me.

"But I haven't finished with him," I pouted at him while gesturing towards the bloodied man.

"I don't care, just kill him and come to our room." He turned to the door.

"Fast." He added before walking out of the door, it clicked behind him.

I sighed then turned towards the screaming man, "Pity." I muttered to myself.

"You're lucky he wants me right now, other wise I would have this going on for hours." I told him.

"Now I could just use the killing curse on you but that would be boring." I waved my wand around.

I tied him with chains using a spell, then removed the magic that was keeping him alive.

"So I'm just going to leave you to bleed out." I smiled.

"Toodles." I waved my fingers at him before walking out of the door, I then made my way to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, then peered at my blood stained hands. I sighed then opened the grubby tap, water streamed out loudly I put my hands under it and scrubbed them.

Eventually I turned the tap off, shook the water on my hands off then wiped them on the back off my skirt.

We had this abandoned unit Tom bought for me to torture those cruel disgusting monsters; I went upstairs and apparated to our house.

I walked into the house, and smiled at the sight of the décor. I decorated it all, Tom just wanted to get a designer to do it but I didn't let him.

So I sometimes got to drag him to help pick out paint colors, or curtains or the kitchen counters.

Sometimes I went on my own, it was fun customizing the oversized mansion.

I walked to the master bed room, opened the white door and was bombarded by darkness.

The blinds were down, the lights were off, I closed the door behind me despite it being the only light coming into the room.

"Tom?" I called out scrunching my face.

Silence, I slowly made my way to the edge of the bed, feeling the way there. "Tom, this isn't funny." I called out once more.

I sighed still getting no answer, as soon as I let my shoulders slump I felt a force tackle me from the behind making me crash into the bed, as this was happening I let out a strangled scream.

I heard deep laughter which I soon recognized to be Tom's, "Tom what the hell?" I groaned out.

Tom eventually muttered out a spell which gave low lighting to the room, I squinted at him.

I dragged myself to the pillow, plopping my head into one.

"That wasn't funny." I muttered turning my back on him.

He pulled me into his chest, "It was for me."

"It wAs foR mE." I mocked him in my silliest voice.

I felt his lips placing kisses on my neck, I turned breaking his contact.

"Nah ah, you aren't getting away with this by not saying sorry." I booped his nose.

He rolled his eyes, "Sorry." He breathed out under his breath.

"I didn't hear you." I teased.

"Don't make me say it again." He spoke firmly.

"Okay okay." I smiled.

I tucked my head into his chest, breathing in the smell of his fading cologne.

He lifted his hand to the back of my head and started to play with my hair.

"I love you." He whispered.

I smiled to myself, "I love you too."

---------

Authors Note:

Ummm THANKS FOR 100+ READS?!?! I wasn't expecting this book to get more then 10, so thank you.

Sorry I've been uploading like shit, but this is a long chapter so I hope you enjoyed it.

Feel free to request scenes, or give me ideas since my few brain cells are struggling to make ideas.

I have a long draft for my 'Wounds' book too, I kind of got stuck in it.

Oh well, I'll be focusing on this book the most.

Have a good day or night! <3

- Elena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 934 13
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
128K 2.7K 144
Life seemed perfect for you, When your mother had died it didn't hurt so much while you were living under the care of the Malfoy's, However you dream...
31.4K 315 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings
75.5K 290 25
"𝑖'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢" (-𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗍, 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎) 𝘛𝘰𝘮 �...