𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 || 𝐓𝐚...

Galing kay taes_gucci_flipflops

"you play the guitar?" "...yeah." little did the poor oblivious boy know, that there wasnt a guitar inside th... Higit pa

l o v e k i l l e r
playlist
characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l ve
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n (M)
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o (M)
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n (M)
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y o n e
e p i l o u g e
L O V E K I L L E R

f o r t y

2.2K 133 95
Galing kay taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

the next morning, taehyung stirred awake in his bed. looking up at his bedroom ceiling felt comforting, in an odd way.

even though he had been back in his house for a few weeks now. it suddenly felt so much better, now that he knew jungkook was safe with him now..

after the boy had a yummy breakfast, courtesy of his mother. the boy practically inhaled his food, as he was impatient for jungkook to return this morning. as the male promised.

then, taehyung went back to his room to change into some day clothes. a simple sweater vest, over a flowy white shirt. some baggy jeans, and his usual red converse.

and then...

the boy sat infront of his window. watching, waiting, to see jungkooks figure walk down the road at to his drive way.

-

mrs. kim was doing the dishes when she suddenly heard a small crash upstairs.

nervous and confused, the woman stopped and looked towards the stairs. about to go check what happened. but didnt even get the chance to say anything as taehyung started running down the stairs with fast heavy footsteps.

"hes here!!" taehyug yelled aloud running to the front door.

mrs. kim stood stunned as taehyung ran out of the door, leaving it wide open as he ran down to the drive way.

taehyungs heart started pumping fast as he saw jungkook walking to his driveway. with otu a second thought, the boy stood up quickly runnign down stairs. accidently knocking over his lamp in the process.

opening the front door, taehyungs eyes met jungkooks. the older barely having time to smile at the younger as he leaped into his strong arms.

jungkook stumbled back as taehyung hugged his tightly. a happy smile rose to the ravenettes face, as he hugged back. inhaling taehyungs sweet smell of cinnamon.

"you're here..." 

taehyung mumbled quietly into jungkooks neck. the older chuckled softly at the boy. "i promised, didnt i?" he asked softly. taehyung only hugged him tighter.

sooner or later, jungkook finally opened his eyes again, still hugging taehyung. though his ebony eyes locked with mrs. kim's, as she stood in the doorway watching the two.

startled, jungkook cleared his throat and let go of the hug, slowly releasing taehyungs arms from his neck. 

though the boy barely even noticed, as he was still smiling up at jungkook.

-

"you ready to go?" jungkook asked the dirty blond. taehyung nodded quickly. "great. we're walkign to town first. then i rented a car for the time being. but its parked a little ways away." the older spoke.

taehyung nodded again. turning to wave at his still stunned mother. "bye mom!" he yelled with a wide smile, turning to jungkook again.

"lets go!" he said happily, skipping down his driveway. jungkook smiled with a small laugh, walking with the boy. their hands laced together.

"so.. where are we going?"

taehyung asked as the finally got to the lot jungkooks car was parked.

the older cleared his throat, getting in the car after taehyung. starting the vehical and driving onto the road.

"can we go to the mall? or.. lets get icecream!.. no. donuts! yes. that sounds good. and then we can go to the park and feed the duckies~." taehyung rambled excited.

jungkook glanced at the boy, his heart melting at his precious words. though, he cleared his throat again before talking.

"we can do all of that.. but we have to do something first."

he spoke. taehyung paused, looking at the ravenette. "what is it..?" he asked softly. confused.

the older let out a breath, the small ticking sound of the cars turning signal filling the silence.

"we are both going to jimins house to talk with him."

jungkook finally said. glancing again at the frozen taehyung.

"...what?" he asked ever so quietly. jungkook didnt like that small scared voice the boy used. "taehyung.. you- we need to talk with him. he's your best friend. and you two cant just stop talking. its better to talk things out. and explain everything, so he understands."

jungkook said. taehyung looked in his lap. he still felt horrible for somewhat lashing out at jimin in the hospital. he does deserve an explination.

"you two, as far as im concered, spend most of your time together. and go to school together. so, you'll meet again at some point. you have to work things out together." jungkook said.

taehyungs eyes snapped up to the older again.

"im not going back to school."

the boy said firmly. jungkook glanced at the younger. "your not?" he asked. taehyung hummed.

"..i dont want to.. its too loud and crowded.. i-i want to do online for the rest of 12th grade.." he mumbled. jungkook felt a pang hit his heart at the boys worss, but nodded. not about to argue with the cute dirty blond.

"alright.. but you two still need to talk. so we're gonna work things out. ok?" he asked, trying to bring taehyungs spirits up.

taehyung hummed with a small nod. "ok..." he said, knowing jungkook wouldnt take no for an answer.

"good." jungkook said, continuing to drive the car.

-

after a short while, the car slowed to a sudden stop. it was then when taehyung finally looked where they were, seeing the car was parked just outside jimins house.

confused, taehyung turned to the older boy. "how do you know where jimin lives?" he asked softly. the older turned to him. "his school file was pretty simple to find." the ravenette said casually with a shrug.

taehyung could only nod, as he was still trying to calm himself down. nervous what jimin would say or do when he finally saw the male.

"so, you ready?" jungkook asked, looking at the younger boy. taehyung slowly nodded. "hopefully.." he mumbled. the older chuckled softly, getting out of the car. going around to the passenger side to help taehyung out.

-

"ok... just knock." taehyung muttered, to himself. the older waited as taehyung took a deep breath. his shaky fist moving up to the door and lightly knocking.

it took a few seconds, before the door finally swung open.

"hello-"

a young boy answered the door. his eyes meeting both taehyungs and jungkooks in a sudden freeze. 

taehyung could feel his heart rate increase as he stared at his best friend.

jimins eyes widened almost scared, as he looked at jungkook and then at taehyung.

"t-tae?" he muttered, feeling his body shiver as he glanced at the older ravenette boy. taehyung bit the inside of his cheek, getting ready to speak.

"u-um... we came to speak to you." the boy finally said. though his words only confused jimin more.

"c-can we come inside?" taehyung asked again, after moments of silence. jimin nervously looked at jungkook, seeing his eyes calm and almost twinkling in the sun light.

jimin felt a strange shudder down his spine as he stared at the male. he looked so sweet and kind.. yet, for all jimin knew, this boy wasnt anything like that. it was quite creepy to jimin..

"s-sure." jimin finally said, quickly avoiding jungkooks eye contact.

taehyung nodded slightly, walking through the door. jungkook following after the boy, still silent. jimin had to blink and calm his beating heart as he slowly closed the door and followed the two into the living room.

"u-um.. my mom and wooyoung are out at the store or something... so,, um- theyre not here." jimin said awkwardly. not sure why that was even relevent. but he felt like he needed to say something.

looking at jungkook and taehyung, who sat together on one couch. jimin facing them on the other.

taehyung hummed with a small nod, feeling awkward. he never felt awkward with jimin, but now, all of a sudden he was.

jungkook noticed taehyungs nerves, glancing at the dirty blond boy. taking a small breath, he gently and subtly brushed his knee agaisnt taehyungs. giving him that small feeling of comfort.

and thankfully, it worked. sort of.. 

taehyung felt jungkooks touch, and remembered why he was there.

"r-right.." taehyung mumbled. looking at jimin, finally....

-

about an hour later, taehyung fell silent. jimins eyes wider than before. blinking as he tried to process all of what he just heard.

"wait."

jimin said confused, the other boys looking at him. jimin let his eyes fall on jungkook again.

"so... you didnt kidnap taehyung?" he asked softly. jungkook shook his head. "i did not." jungkook spoke.

jimin nodded slowly. "b-but you took him somewhere so he was safe from bad people?" he asked again confused. not sure what kind of 'bad people' they had spoke about. but didnt really want to know honestly.

jungkook nodded again.

jimin took it all in, looking back at taehyung. seeing the boy still looking nervous and a little sad.

"im sorry... f-for what happened at the hospital." taehyung spoke up. his voice small, just over a whisper.

jimins eyes dilated at taehyungs words. "i-i didnt mean to lash out at you.. i was just really confused and upset at everything." taehyung spoke again.

jimin felt his lips fall into a pout, looking at his friend. finally, he gave a small smile, his cheeks rising and eyes squinting.

"its ok taetae.. i forgive you."

the boy said, taehyung felt himself suddenly calm down at jimins words, not forgeting the nickname. that taehyung only allowed jimin to use.

"y-you do?" taehyugn asked. jimin nodded. "yeah.. it was probably really scary to go through all of this. i dont blame you. dont worry." he said, smiling some more.

taehyung then, finally gave his own smile. feeling his heart swell with happiness.

jungkook watched the cute interaction, happy the two finally made up.

though it didnt last long as jimin then looked at jungkook, confusion written on his face again.

"wait, so where did yall go for like 2 weeks then?"

taehyung also snapped out of his daze. "oh. we went to california." he said simply. jimins eyes widened in an instant.

"you went to america?" he asked shocked. taehyung nodded. "yeah.." he said softly.

"is it pretty there?" jimin asked, curious. taehyung stayed silent before shrugging his shoulders a little.

"i dont really know. i was in a motel room the whole time." he said with a small pout. his words came out as a playful tease. though jungkook heard him and suddenly felt bad again.

turning to look at the younger, jungkooks eyes met taehyungs. "sorry.." he said softly. taehyungs pout disapeared as jungkook spoke. a shy smile reapearing on his face.

"its ok.." he mumbled. he wasnt complaining about being in that room, sure it got a little small at times. but he was with jungkook and they got to cuddle like all day. seemed like a win to taehyung.

-

jimins eyes traveled back and forth between taehyung and jungkook. the two silently smiling at eachother. their eyes locked on the others.

jimin raised an eye brow, clearing his throat.

"alright.. whats going on between you two?"

he asked in a suspicious tone.

at his words, both taehyung and jungkook turned away from eachother, looking at jimin shocked.

"hmm?" taehyung asked. jimin shook his head, poiting inbetween the two males. "what going on here?" he asked, with the same suspicious tone.

taehyungs eyes widened slightly, turning to jungkook, who stayed calm. still looking at jimin, jungkook spoke.

"we are in love."

jungkook said with no hesitation. taehyung felt himself choke on air as he heard jungkooks words. sure, that was an obvious thing. but he didnt think jungkook would just say it so casually liek that.

jimin, glancing at the choking taehyung, nodded. though a sudden dramatic frown formed on his face.

both taehyung and jungkook grew nervous at the boys frown. worried he would say something rude or unsuportive. 

though, that didnt happen...

"you mean you fell in love and i still havent gotten mr. min to notice me?!?!?"

jimin whined dramatically. jungkook looked at the boy weird while taehyung suddenly started laughing.

jimin groaned as he fell face first into the couch pillows. "this is dreadfull!~" he whined, his voice slightly muffled from the pillows.

taehyung still laughed at his friend. the older dirty blond boy pouted at taehyung, throwing a small pillow at him.

after taehyung calmed down from a laughing fit, he looked at the still pouting jimin.

"i dont know why you're still trying with him. hes literally your teacher, and hes still so much older than you."

taehyung pointed out. jimin rolled his eyes, sitting up again.

"yeah. and thats still totally hot."

jimin also pointed out. taehyung rolled his eyes, jimin shook his head at the older.

"it doenst matter how old he is. im technically a legal adult. so it doesnt matter. you on the other hand, are still a minor. so dont think about doing any funny buisness."

jimin warned, looking inbetween taehyung and jungkook.

the room fell silent after that. taehyung suddenly looked in his lap, his cheeks tinting pink. jungkook glanced away an amused smile rising to his lips. though he tried to stop it.

jimin watched the twos reaction. staring blankly at the two. "you already did it, didnt you?" he asked unamused, unlike jungkook.

taehyung didnt respond, though blushed harder. which gave jimin plenty of an answer.

he made a small 'tsk tsk tsk' sound as he shook his head. "ya nastys." he said. causing taehyung to let out a small snort of a laugh.

-

"so, anyways. so you two are toegther then?"

jimin asked after some more peacful silence, and small giggles.

taehyung looked at his best friend, a small smile on his face.

"ye-"

"no."

jungkook responded, before taehyung could finish. his words making taehyung pause. and jimins eyes widen as he didnt expect a 'no'.

taehyung looked at the ravenette, his bambi eyes widening, his pupils dilating. "w-what?" he asked in a whisper. jungkook glanced at the younger boy.

"not yet."

jungkook replied. jimin rose an eye brow at the male. though after staring at the older boy for a few minutes, he finally nodded with an "oohhhhhhh~~~" as he understood what jungkook ment.

though, taehyung was left in the dark. as he sat confused. and frankly, hurt.

jimin glanced at the suddenly sad taehyung, his wide eyes starting to gloss. he looked like he could cry at any second.

jimin knew it was probaly time for the two to get on there way.

"well. this has been great. very expanitory. you two should get going now. i have some piano to practice." he said calpping his hands together once.

jungkook nodded, getting up. looking down at taehyung who stared in the same place as before. his lips in a small pout. his wide eyes pained with a hurt expression.

the older sighed softly at the boy, putting a hand on his shoulder. causing him to flinch and look up at jungkook.

"we're going now. say bye to jimin." he said softly. taehyung blinked at him, looking at jimin. 

"bye jiminie.." he mumbled, still hurt. jimin giggled at taehyung. waving a goodbye. "bye bye~. now shoo shoo. i really need to practice piano." he stressed.

taehyung nodded, getting up and walking out of the door. jungkook said a short goodbye to jimin as he followed the younger.

when jungkook got to the car, he saw taehyung getting in as well. as jungkook sat down, he flinched slightly at the loud slam of taehyungs door.

looking over, jungkook saw taehyung sitting down, his head turned to the window, his eyes staring out of it.

jungkook gave another soft sigh, shaking his head slightly at the boy. starting to drive

as the drive continued, taehyung stared out the window more. jungkook glanced at the boy every so often.

with out any words spoken through out the whole drive, jungkook continued to drive. until the car slowed to a stop again.

this time, infront of an ice cream parlor.

___________________________________

hey bestiesssss! im so so so sorry for the lack of updates the passed few days. my life is so busy and hectic rn. :((((

i tried to make a long update for all of what was missed. hope you liked it <33

also. this book will be coming to an end soon. probably with in the next chapter or two

so, to everyone. please go to my message board and answer the question for my next book!!!

did you enjoy muster?? i couldnt watch ti. but i watched all of the performances after. im so so so freaking happy jungkook showed his tattoos, and peircing. like omg-

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 89K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
52K 2K 17
"Jeon Jeongguk, the cold-hearted prince. Kim Taehyung, the clumsy servant." "Who knew they'd be such a great match for each other." *I'm sorry for an...
2.1M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
35.8K 1.5K 25
"Please h-hear me out! I-I wasn't in my r-right mind!" " Whatever it is, now it's of no use. You broke me, you deserve it baby..... I love you..... m...