Love During The Olympics (Nia...

By ItsSue14

*MAJOR EDITING* The Olympics, where all the Olympians forget about their worries and focus on one thing. Win... More

Chapter 1- Not falling in love.
Chapter 2 - Opening Ceremony
Chapter 3 - The Encounter.
Chapter 4 - NOT hungry.
Chapter 5 - On my mind.
Chapter 6- The End.
Chapter 7- The Tables have turned
Chapter 8- Second Chance.
Chapter 9 - Horan Hug
Chapter 10- Goodbye
Chapter 11 - Trying to forget.
Chapter 12 - I'll make everything right.
Chapter 13 -Deal.
Chapter 14- A chance
Chapter 15- Happy.
Chapter 16 - Confession.
Chapter 17- special.
Chapter 18- Promise
Chapter 19 - His Princess?
Chapter 20- Not Giving up
Chapter 21- True Feelings.
Chapter 22 - Taking Chances.
Chapter 23- Revelation of the truth
Chapter 24 - Heart Renching Revalations
Chapter 25- Nianna
Chapter 26- Take a chance on me.
Chapter 28- Anna meet... Ed Sheeran?
Chapter 29- Daylight.
Epilogue.
BONUS!

Chapter 27- Guys... I found my princess

857 11 2
By ItsSue14

Chapter 27 

"Never play with the feelings of others. 

Because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time" -Shakespeare.

-•-•-•-•-• 

Day 15 

Days left 2 days

-•-•-•-•-•

*Anna's POV*

We all have goals in our lives. They could be huge and maybe even unreacheable like being president or as normal as getting a promotion at work. It's without doubt that these goals determine who we truly are. Are we ambitious? Optimistic? Or just a normal person who want to go through with their day?

Regarding what your goal is, regarding how insignificant or silly or even huge it is, you wake up every morning determined to accomplish one thing that brings you closer to your goal. Whether it was working hard on that presentation , or organizing that manifestation to support a cause, it's that hope, that little voice in your head that keeps encouraging you "You can do this. You can certainly do this".

However, you can encounter several people who try to silence that small voice in your head. "You can't do this. You can never do it", these people are the ones who encourage me the most. They are the ones who make me become better, they are the ones who make me say "Watch me."

Be smart when you dream and be crazy when you set the goal. I was crazy, when I first did this. When I first decided to send in my application to this university, I was being crazy and you know what? I'm glad I was.

Because when it happens, when you finally reach your goal, you feel something. Satisfaction, pride, and let me tell you. That feeling is wonderful. It's one of the best feelings one could ever feel.

Three words. Three words could change someone's life. It takes only three words to demolish someone or make them live happily ever after.

I love you.

I hate you.

"You got accepted"

Satisfaction, pride, happiness, excitement.

The moment these words pierced my ear, tears began streaming down my face. I did it. I finally did it. I didn't care about my mother nor her unsupportive speeches, nor what she thought of me.

She had called me last week telling me that my father and her have decided that it was better if I enrolled in law school. I knew my father didn't approve, she just thought that if she told me so , I'd be glad and okay with it.

But I wasn't.

I sent in my application as a final hope. Maybe that was my last chance to do something I wanted. Maybe that was my last chance to defy my mother and stand up for myself.

"I did?"

Niall was now looking scared at my facial expression and my lack of words as he shook my shoulders uncontrollably.

"Anna? Anna? What's going on? Are you okay?" he asked frantically fear evident in his eyes.

I gulped as I hung up and averted my gaze to him. His eyes were piercing mine as if he were trying to look into my soul and see what was bothering me.

"I-I..." I stuttered while his eyebrows shot upwards in a questioning manner. "I got accepted." was all I could whisper as his lips pursed into a thin line.

"Niall... I think that I might be staying here." I explained as a grin spread across his face and hugged me tightly.

"This is-" we pulled away as he stared into my eyes looking for something suitable to say.

However, he didn't get to finish his sentence as the door swung open revealing a very angry Max with an annoyed Jacqueline behind him.

Niall took a step back in fear as Max sent daggers to Niall's direction. Niall looked at him fearfully.

"I'm sorry, mate... I- I-" Poor Niall didn't know what to say as he was too intimidated by Max.

"Max..." I scolded him and his eyes softened as he looked at me. "We're sorry. Forgive him, for me?" I begged as he closed his eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Next time you're not gonna be that lucky , Niall." he spat angrily as he made his way inside followed by his sister.

"I'm so sorry about that." I apologized as Niall shook his head a smile on his face. That boy would forget anything in a matter of seconds.

"It's okay. It's getting late. I think I should get going. I'll talk to you tomorrow." he waved goodbye as he hugged me one last time burying his head in the crook of my neck as he always does.

"Good night, Anna." he said as he was making his way to the lift while grinning at me.

"Good night, Niall." I whispered while making my way inside my apartment feeling on top of the world.

*******

Day 16

Days left 1

A/N: I'm so sorry for confusing you about the days! >.< 

-•-•-•-•-•-•

*Niall's POV*

Sometimes I used to sit with my mother and talk to her about what I would do when I grow up, back when I was twelve. She would sit beside me, beaming and paying attention to every single detail I would tell her.

"I'm going to have a girlfriend." I would say and she would laugh humorously. I always hated the fact that I never had a girlfriend before and that each one of my mates had a girlfriend.

"Mother, would you be my girlfriend for now?" I would ask timidly and she would hug me close a few chuckles escaping her lips.

"Ni... Don't worry. You're gonna find your girlfriend when you grow up." she would say almost certain about it and I would huff in annoyance. She never understood.

"But mum... All my friends have girlfriends." I would pout crossing my arms angrily and whine as loud as a twelve years old boy could do.

Again, she would laugh at me and brush a few strands of my blonde hair out of my glimmering blue eyes.

"Ni... The good things come to those who wait." she advised me once and , back then, I thought she would just say this to silence me. But right now I knew that she was right.

I waited. I waited for my girl and now I had found her. I'm no longer jealous of Louis nor Liam. I already found the girl whom I'm deeply in love with. Anna. I would never give up on her. I would always stay by her side no matter what and I'll always he there to wipe away her tears.

"Niall... Please concentrate." someone begged me and I blinked several times to look into green emerald eyes.

"Oh yeah... Sure." I answered Harry absentmindedly still thinking about Anna.

"You think it's better if we did not stop for dinner on our way home?" Louis asked his eyebrows raised in surprise as Harry did the same.

Wait! What?

"No. Of course not!" I exclaimed hurt by the idea and regretting not paying attention to them. Zayn beamed at me from beside Harry knowingly.

"Well... What's wrong with you?" Liam asked concerned. "You weren't paying attention" he added afterwards as I chuckled and ruffled my hair.

I guess that was the time I tell them everything. The moment where I tell my friend's that I have found my princess. The one I have always been looking for.

"Guys... I need to tell you something." I announced proudly as they all nodded as a sign for me to go on.

The looks on their faces were priceless. Harry was looking intensely at me trying to decipher what I was about to say. Louis was sitting beside him rubbing his hands together and glancing at Harry every while and then. Liam's eyes reflected nothing but concern while Zayn was waiting impatiently for me to announce something he knew about all along.

"I found my princess." I announced as realization hit all of them.

Harry gasped from beside Louis as the latter clutched his heart and wiped a few imaginary tears. Liam grinned widely at me mumbling something about how proud he was.

Zayn, on the other hand, looked rather confused. His eyebrows were furrowed in deep concentration and his mouth formed an "O" shape while he was fiddling with the hem of his jacket as if he were trying to come up with a way to break something down for me.

I decided not to dwell on it for long as I averted my gaze to my mates and decided to explain further.

"It's Anna. The girl you met before." I explained . "She's beautiful, smart, kind and wonderful and I really really like her." I said dreamily catching the look of admiration on my friends' faces.

"But Niall... Isn't she-" Liam began and I cut him off.

"I'm not done yet." he nodded understandingly as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I know what you were about to say 'She's leaving'. Well... I don't care." I stated sternly taking all of them by surprise, even Zayn who was now looking at me.

"I have been looking for my princess my whole life and I'm not willing to give up on her now. If distance is the price I'm paying to be with her then I'm willing to pay it." I stated sternly as each one of them had a different facial expression.

I didn't care about all of them, the only one my gaze was focused on was Zayn. He was grinning. Proudly. He gave me a thumbs up and that was all I had to see for my own grin to spread across my face.

"When do we get to meet her?" Louis asked impatiently happiness written all over his features.

"Well... Probably before the Closing Ceremony." I answered him as Harry grinned evilly and a glint of mischief crossed Louis' eyes.

"We're all very happy for you , Ni." Liam beamed at me sweetly as he patted me on the back proudly. Trust me , Liam. I'm happy too.

"Are you ready guys?" a short chubby man asked as he handed each one of us a mic.

We all nodded enthusiastically as we made our way to our places each one of us thinking about tomorrow. I would lie if I said I wasn't really excited, not only for performing but for seeing Anna again.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

A/N: As promised here's your new chapter! Please tell me what you think :D I

t was short! I know... But Anna got accepted!!! YAAAAYYY!!

Anyway... Comment? Vote? Fan me? Please tell me whether you like it or not!! :)

I'm starting a new fanfiction soon... It'll be called "Isabella" and it's going to be a Liam Payne fanfiction... I'll post the full description and the prologue once I get the cover :D

Would you guys please read it? :D 

I love you :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.3K 28
Allison is definitely torn around the edges. Allison. Just Allison. No last name, no middle. Her town calls her 'Grey' because her once blue sparklin...
36.7K 800 41
[COMPLETE] "Please, love me" "No no. I can't Harry. Don't make me do this please." "Why the hell you can't? I have spent so much time thinking about...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...