The Voice (completed)

By lovinqbritt

A girl named Riley has a voice in her head. Judging her every move. Only one person can make it stop. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

450 25 3
By lovinqbritt

Riley's POV

I woke up with the sound of Eldon's little brother fighting with his sister. I tried to fall back asleep but after a few minutes of tossing and turning in the bed Eldon woke up.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiled and kissed my forehead while I blushed.

"Good morning," I replied.

"How about we go downstairs and get some breakfast?" I replied with a nod, as he led me downstairs.

We walked into the kitchen and I sat down at the table as he takes out some bread and butter and makes us some toast. I looked around the nice kitchen when I heard 'It' the voice in my head.

"Haha, you just slept with him! Your a slut!" It roared in my ear, "your so ugly and horrible no one likes you!"

The words kept repeating in my head. I started to tear up a little bit, Eldon looked over at me.

"Hey are you okay?" He looked concerned.

"No..." I started to burst into tears. It's voice kept roaring hurtful things into my ears I couldn't take it anymore!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
152K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1M 33K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC