TOXIC. {Angelina Jolie/You}

By lliirio

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are filming for their movie 'by the sea' in your french home town, you instantly... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

10.

4.4K 158 17
By lliirio

'it's you y/n' she whispered leaning in closer to me, I basically choked on my water at her statement... what did she actually just say? Because im sure I'm hearing things... 'what do you mean it's me, sweetie?' I asked stepping back slightly and turning seeing no one else inside the shop.

She turned to me, what the fuck is she looking at? 'im still in love with you' she muttered running her fingers through her long sun-bleached hair the sunlight caressing her cheek slightly, I screwed my face up and mumbled 'what and you expect me to run back to you?' throwing my hands in the air and continuing my stair with the young girl.

'well-' I interrupted her mid-sentence because I'm not been messed around and manipulated by someone who broke my heart without realising it 'because I've moved on Palmer' she caressed my cheek lightly with her hand making me shake my head and step further away disagreeing to her advances... A look of annoyance however overtaken by sadness appeared on her face...

'what? sleeping with a different girl every week is moving on?' she spoke and adjusted the cans on the cashier trying to find anything to do that wasn't looking me in the eye. my mind instantly went to Angie... I don't know why but for some reason it did.

'no, I've found someone who I can see myself with' I said whilst applying some lip gloss trying to look mysterious, however probably ending up looking stupid. 'let me guess they are either 18 or married and older than you' she rolled her eyes, I mean she was right but shit she knows me so i can't be too mad about it,

'you don't have the right to be jealous when you are the one that slept with someone else P' I said rolling my eyes and looking at the split ends of my hair, as I had read that made people 10 times more angry and I wanted to make this girl angry...

'who is this mystery girl who you've magically fallen in love with?' she asked walking around the counter and closer to me making me continue to back up 'why should I have to tell you?'

'because I have a feeling you're making it up' she said taking a piece of my hair which had fallen and sweeping it behind my ear.

'and whys that?' I asked stepping further away and clutching my keys, can this girl back of? It's a bit creepy if you ask me. 'because you aren't capable of emotions'

'wh-' she cut me off yet again by saying  'ever since your parents left here, you don't show emotions so how is anyone going to realise you have them' I looked up at her deciding to be petty and said the first name which came into my head 'Angelina Jolie' she stepped back almost gobsmacked making my mission successful 'what?'

'that's the girl and yes I do show emotions to her' I grabbed a bottle of water from the nearby shelf 'just because I didn't to you doesn't mean I don't have them, Palmer' I said been brutally honest, but hey that's my main personality trait...

'she's fucking married y/n' she said 'so what?' I asked knowing whatever she said next would just lead her further into my trap and further away from her release 'so it's wrong'

'you do not get an opinion on what's wrong in a relationship when you slept with someone else' I said beginning to walk towards the door, turning around when she muttered 'and I've regretted it every day' oof big pride and ego hit for her admitting she was wrong. 'yes I bet you have now that I've found someone else' 'you know what Palmer, ill see you around' I said before walking out and heading to the beach making sure to slam my door and over dramatically strut away been the bad bitch I am.

ANGELINA POV.

I strutted from behind the aisle and looked this palmer girl dead in the eye once I heard y/n leave the small shop 'well looks like I never lose' I said giggling and placing the tequila on the counter to pay for, earning a small hough from the girl.

'you're the one she was talking about?' she asked making me nod almost cockily and remark 'appears I am' with confidence however keeping my elegance, 'how you do it?' she said whilst scanning the tequila, taking me by surprise at her statement,

'how'd I do what?' I asked whilst pulling out my purse and taking out a 50 euro note, 'get her to open up... in the whole relationship me and her had, she never showed even a glimpse of emotion... not once' she said as I paid for the bottle I looked up at her and took the sunglasses from my face revealing my piercing eyes, 'i guess we have something deeper'

'bullshit your manipulating something in her, and she can't see it' she almost shouted 'what would I manipulate?' I asked calmly as a couple of people entered probably paparazzi, 'her mummy issues' she mumbled quietly, shocking  me as I didn't even know she had mummy issues in the first place, 'i didn't even know she had so-called mummy issues'

'her mother never showed emotion to her either... never even told her she loved her, that's why y/n seeks acceptance from women like you' I pivoted closer to her and returned my sunglasses to my face, so that if there were paparazzi they wouldn't get the best shot of me and as a result would give up, 'it doesn't seem like that considering she topped me' I whispered surprising her and myself, to be honest,  'yes she topped me as well that doesn't mean she doesn't have issues'

I picked up the tequila bottle suspecting I would be drinking it with y/n momentarily if she was where I thought she would be 'everyone has issues, it is finding the person that makes you forget about them... even for a moment, that matter' I remarked referring to myself in the situation I expressed,

'well I wish you the best at trying to become that person to her because I couldn't' she said finally giving up 'thank you' I walked out of the shop and began my manhunt for y/n.

Y/N POV:

The sun graced my face as I laid on the beach in the exact spot Angie and I had been together the night prior, contemplating everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING 'i thought you would be here' I heard a voice echo from behind me making me release a slight smirk knowing it was her, 'seems you know me well...listen Angie I feel terrible about how I treated you this morning' I said as she continued approaching her dress flowing graciously in the slight breeze 'don't worry about it'

she began to shiver slightly so I opened my legs and signified for her to sit in between them whilst saying 'come here'

 she lent back on me her head resting on my neck, which I hate to say but was kind of comforting, she reached for the tequila bottle she had brought and asked  'do you want to ask each other questions and you either answer or take shot?' as I ran my fingers down her jawline, 'sounds good you go first' I whispered helping her open the bottle,

'ok, when did you lose your v-card and how' she asked shocking me but I wasn't hiding anything so answered,

'ooo good one' I mumbled continuing my grasp around her waist  'urm... I went with my family to Puerto Rico when I was 14 and while I was there I met this girl, she would have been 16 maybe 17... definitely older than me, her name was Angelina actually, Angelina Voight...' I said not putting any pieces together, instead continuing by saying 'she was also there with her family... urm we met at the beach and were staying at villas near each other, she was my first time and I think I was hers'

'wait, what year would this have been?' she asked turning to me her eyes meeting mine, the slight blue in them glistening more than ever, '1989 maybe'

she looked at me shocked almost and said 'It was me y/n' I swung her around so she was now straddling me before whispering  'what do you mean?' and swigging the tequila bottle, surely it couldn't have been her...

'i was that person... my birth name is Angelina Voight and I lost my virginity to someone called y/n y/l/n when I was 16' I kissed her neck and then looked up at her once again when she had finished her statement 'are you been serious?'

'yes I've even got a picture of you and me' she showed me a picture which sure enough contained a young me I reached for my wallet and pulled out a picture I had taken of her years prior 'I've got a picture I took of you'

'yep that's me' she said kissing me lightly, her tongue running over mine 'well, shit... we must be destined to be together or some bullshit' I said smiling against her beautiful full lips, 'i always wondered what happened to you' she mumbled whilst I took another swig of the bottle and ran my hands down her back making her shiver at my touch,

'same, I would lay awake at night thinking about you' I said truthfully and continued my contact with her, 'those were a great 4 weeks'

'you know I convinced myself I was in love with you, but my mum told me I was been stupid and I would never see you again' I mumbled, reliving the moments I would spend thinking about the girl I lost my virginity to and where she was and who she could be becoming without me...

'i thought I loved you too, I spent hours looking at that picture of the two of us imagining we were together' she whispered against my neck as she cuddled into me softly, I was still slightly shocked that I had found what I would consider to be my first love yet again, 'well you've got me now' i spoke softly in her ear as we watched the sunset together again...

VOTE FOR IT... MIGHT HAVE TO GET SOME DRAMA INVOLVED IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.9K 24
(gxg) Ava Conte is a 24-year-old woman with a promising future. Most of the time, she's kind, caring, and innocent. She has a boyfriend and feels her...
99.7K 3.2K 51
ใ€Œ Angelina never knew having a bad boy in her life would change two things. Her snarky sarcastic attitude. She can't seem to shut up about bands and...
6.5K 170 19
inspired by "Brad & Angie" so as you know, i'm still a fan, a hopeful fan.
901K 26.6K 41
[BOOK TWO OF THE BAD BOY SERIES] Angelina De Luca has been bullied her entire life. But she still doesn't know the reason. Her mother passed away...