𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑨 𝑴𝑢𝑴𝑬𝑡...

Par erensgf0712

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’... Plus

Author's Note β™‘
one || Be My Valentine..?
two || "Is He Your Boyfriend Or Something..?"
three || "Please Don't Stop.."
four || "You Can't Be Serious!?"
five || "You're really going out with him?"
six || "Have You Been Drinking?"
seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"
eight || "Cheers To The Beautiful Family."
nine || "Take It...It's Yours"
ten || "Yes, Girlfriend."
eleven || "Who Did This To You?"
twelve || "Just Let Me Explain.."
thirteen || "You Never Gave Me An Answer Summer."
fourteen || "I'm A Gentleman Summer."
Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"
sixteen || "Your Friends, Media First"
seventeen || "Front Or Back?"
eighteen || "Welcome, Miss Nolan"
nineteen || "This Dinner Is Going To Be A Shit Show Isn't It?"
Twenty || "I'm Sorry."
twenty-two || "Andromeda."
twenty-three || "Forever?"
twenty-four || "Who Am I To Keep You Waiting?"
twenty-five || "Did You Miss Me?"
twenty-six || "You Can't Ignore Me."
twenty-seven || "Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?"
twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."
twenty-nine || "You're In For A Long Night Kid."
thirty || "Do You Trust Devon?"
thirty-one || "His Name Is Christopher Johnson."
thirty-two || "Don't Tell Me...You Haven't Opened My Birthday Present Have You?"
thirty-three || "Please, No Sentiments."
Thirty-four || "Fine, We'll Wait Until Graduation."
thirty-five || "Just For A Moment"
Afterwordsβ™‘
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter || The Wedding β™‘

twenty-one || "I Guess We Better Make It Memorable Then."

5.6K 239 27
Par erensgf0712

➳♥

Summer's POV

"Ready to go?" Caleb asked grabbing his things.

"Yeah, I just need to finish up this last document." I clicked around on my screen until everything was organized to my liking.

"There, now I'm ready." I logged off of my computer and collected my bag. "Any big weekend plans?" Caleb clicked the down button on the elevator, tapping his foot to the music.

"Just hanging out with my boyfriend, you?" The door opened and we both walk out, saying goodbye to the doorman on the way. "I work at a restaurant on the weekends so I'll be there." He sighed and clicked the button on his keys, unlocking the car.

"Just focus on all the money you're bringing in." That was what kept me going.

"Money over happiness right?"

"The American dream."

...

My parents were gone when I had arrived home, leaving a note for me on the fridge.

Summer,

Have fun, and be safe! Remember to lock the door every night and don't come home too late. How about you invite Devon over to keep you company? That's more my idea than your father's. We love you and we'll see you soon!

Love, Mom & Dad.

I pressed the note into the fridge, making sure it wouldn't fall and ran upstairs to my room.

Summer: Busy?

Devon: No, want me to come over?

Summer: Yes please <33

Devon: Be there in 20

I got comfortable on my bed and grabbed my remote to turn on Netflix. I had just started a new show the other day and I was almost finished with the first season. I was ten minutes into another episode when Devon texted me telling me he was outside. I ran down the stairs letting him in, and we both climbed up the stairs and into my room.

"How was Olivia's game?"

He had slumped into my bed, unpausing my show. "She did good. Her team won." I sat down beside him, but not before turning out the lights and closing the blinds. "That's good! I wish I could have been there to see her." Olivia was like a little sister to me, and considering everything that was going on, I wanted to be there for her more.

"She did too, but she's happy you're hanging out with her tomorrow."

"I am too."

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, leaving a kiss before I looked back at my screen. "So she just shows up to schools and fucks shit up?" Devon had been watching the events on the screen in amazement.

"Yeah, she kind of like exposes the evilness lurking in people and gives them the karma they deserve."

"I'd hate to go to the same school as her." Devon sucked his teeth and shook his head.

"Why? Do you have some kind of dark secret you're harboring?"

"Not at all, but if I ever saw her, I'd make sure to stay the fuck away." He laughed at himself, probably thinking his joke was hilarious. "My parents are gone until Monday..do you think you'd want to spend the weekend here?" He snuck a look at me, eyes wondering why I asked in the first place.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, I guess that was a dumb question." I rolled over on top of him, suddenly feeling tired. He wrapped his arms around me without hesitation.

"I'll have to run home later though, grab some clothes and stuff." He spoke into my hair, rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"Mhmm." I was drifting asleep, his soothing touches aiding me. "You're falling asleep on me aren't you?" He chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"Just give me like five minutes." I mumbled into his chest.

"Five minutes."

...

It was around ten at night when I woke up to an empty bed. I had figured Devon left to grab some things from his house until I smelled garlic coming from downstairs. Confused, I slid on my slippers and shuffled down the steps to find Devon in the kitchen cooking.

"Five minutes my ass." He joked, while pouring pasta water into the sink.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was more tired than I thought. Did you get your things?" He nods his head, stirring a pot full of red sauce. "Spaghetti still the only thing you can cook?" He had always bragged about how good his pasta was, mainly because he burned everything else he touched.

"You don't quit."

I laughed and sat down at my kitchen table waiting for him to serve me. "Well it smells delicious, hurry up and fix my plate." He gazed at me, mouth draped open. "You're a horrible customer, is this how you treat service workers?" He decorates two bowls of spaghetti, sprinkling some basil on the top of it.

"Your dinner."

He places the bowl in front of me, and sits down across the table. "Ah, I made some lemonade hold on." He got up and jogged to the fridge, pulling out a pitcher and two cups from my cabinet.

"Wow, you're a regular housewife." I teased, twisting noddles onto my fork. "It looks good on me huh?" He sets the cups down and finally sits to eat. "What do you say we make some cookies for dessert?" He smiled at me mischievously. "I was thinking I'd have something else for dessert." I pressed my thighs together feeling a familiar ache.

"Who said you couldn't have both?"

Once we were finished eating, I helped him clean up rinsing off the dishes as he placed them in the dishwasher.

"Can you pull the baking sheet out of that cabinet down there, I'm gonna grab the cookie dough." He searched through the cabinet and pulled out the tray, setting it on one of the burners. "Chocolate chip or sugar cookie?" I asked, holding up two cases of cookies.

"Both?"

"You read my mind."

Devon greased the pan as I unwrapped both of the cylinders, placing six of each on the tray. "Okay, the oven feels hot enough. They should be done in about fifteen minutes." Devon had just finished washing his hands and the water tickled me as his fingers met my skin under my shirt.

"I can work with that."

For this scene besties play Puddles by Trevor Jackson

He spun me around kissing me with urgency.

"I'll take you right on the couch, all you have to do is say the word."

My heart fluttered, the need in his voice seducing me.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

That was all he needed to hear as he scooped me up with ease, carrying me to the couch in my living room. It was a tight space, so we played around with our positioning until we found one that worked. I laid on my back as he had one knee pressed into the sofa, his other leg planted firmly on the floor. His teeth tugged at my bottom lip, before he slipped his tongue in my mouth, causing a moan to slip out.

My hands played with the band of his shorts before I reached inside, eager to feel him. Pleased by this, he unhooked my bra, delighted it had been one that clasped in the front. He latched onto my nipple, sucking gently as it stiffened in his mouth. He used one hand to explore the place I needed him most, us both enjoying playing with each other.

"You're always so wet for me." He whispered into my chest. His teeth grazed my nipple as he thrusted his fingers into me. "Ah, shit." My hand had neglected him as I focused on the pleasure building within me.

"Don't stop Summer."

I began pumping him again, precum lacing my hand as he bit down on my neck. He sucked and nipped so hard I knew he'd leave a mark, but I didn't care.

He used his free hand to reach in his pocket, grabbing a condom tearing it open with his teeth. The packet hung from his mouth as he pulled down my pants and his, sliding the condom onto his erection.

He surprised me when he slid down on the couch, lowering his face in between my legs.

"Devon."

There was no way we'd have enough time for this. He shushed me and kissed my clit, shutting me up instantly.

"You said I could have both remember?"

I threw my head back onto the couch as he devoured me, his fingers working alongside his tongue. I tugged at his hair, slightly pushing his face into me needing to feel more pressure. "Is this better?" He pressed his tongue down harder, sucking with intensity.

"Yes." I whimpered, feeling my orgasm coming. I spread my legs wider, moaning his name repeatedly until I climaxed, feeling a wave of serenity hit me. He kissed my lips letting me taste myself before he slid into me, causing me to bite down on his lips.

"So wet Summer."

He loved saying my name during sex and I loved hearing it. It was a love song only he and I shared. "You always feel so good." He whined into my mouth. I struggled to respond, gasps and moans the only thing my lips were able to form.

He lifted me up from the couch, and I wrapped my legs around him as if I was sitting criss cross. His hands held onto my back for support as I bounced up and down on him, curse words being sang in my ear. "You're everything Summer." His voice was deep and filled with desire. He sunk his teeth into my shoulder, as I quickened my pace feeling another orgasm coming on.

"Fuck, just like that."

He grabbed a fist full of my hair, tugging it gently. I used his lips as a home for my moans as he took matters into his own hands, pressing me into him. "Fuckk me." The pressure was almost too much for me to handle. I felt him twitch inside me telling me he was close as well. I placed both of my hands on his chest, coaxing him back onto the couch and he watched me in ecstasy.

"Ah, Summer just... like... that...fuck."

He pumped himself into me a few more times before he exploded, his fingers digging into my waist. His desperate moans pushed me to my limits as my face fell onto his sweaty chest, cloaking my cries.

He sniffed a couple of times before laughing, lifting my chin up.

"I think you better check on those cookies."

I rolled my eyes and removed myself from him, running to the kitchen. Luckily the cookies weren't burnt, but they were a little more brown than I would have liked them to be.

"You're lucky they didn't burn!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"It was worth it!" He called back.

I grabbed an oven mitt and sat the tray down on the stove for them to cool off, returning to Devon in the living room once I was finished. I straddled him and lowered my lips onto his, becoming another puddle before him.

"You're a workout." He teased, trailing kisses along my collarbone. I lifted his chin to kiss him again, finding he was still just as turned on as I was.

"Don't tell me you're tired?" He watched carefully as I moved against him.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He whispered as he kneaded my breasts.

"I guess we better make it memorable then huh?"

...

"Are they good?"

I was being sarcastic considering he had inhaled four of them. He grinned and cleared his throat, taking a sip of water before he responded.

"Yeah they're good, but you taste better." He popped the last bit into his mouth and dusted his hands off.

"Yeah, yeah, help me clean the kitchen please."

I packed what was left of the cookies into a plastic container setting them on the kitchen counter. Devon had cleaned off the baking tray and put everything back in their respective places.

"Ready for bed?" I tried to hold back a yawn.

"Absolutely."

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs, throwing me on my bed once we got to my room.
"Thank you for the lift." I joked, snuggling under my comforter. He stretched out next to me, wrapping his arms around me sharing his warmth.

"I'd get my own place just to spend every night like this with you."

I laughed, not taking him seriously.

"Sure you would."

He turned me around, his eyes were just barely visible amongst the darkness in my room.

"I'm serious Summer, I've been saving to get an apartment anyway but coming home to your face would be the best part of my day."

My ears heated and my mind wandered to places I was too tired to visit.

"You mean it?"

His hand caressed my cheek pulling me in to kiss him.

"Cross my heart." He lifted his free hand to cross his fingers causing me to giggle.

"Don't laugh, this is a promise that could cost me my life." He tried to sound offended but failed terribly.

"I guess you better not break it then."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

➳♥

END

Was this short? Idk its like 5am and my eyes are bleeding.

Bye besties🥰

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

125K 3.3K 41
APRIL There's one thing I know for sure: I hate Noah Coin. I hate him. He's the guy who broke my heart years ago. The guy I'd rather never have to se...
Chasing Shadows Par Sammer

Roman pour Adolescents

22.1K 964 25
All through high school, Reagan Bell and Alec Mason, inseparable childhood friends and neighbors, had wanted to go to the same college. Had planned t...
4.8K 203 91
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
8.8K 86 47
To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring their favorite treat. The shock and ecstas...