Friday Night Funkin Oneshots...

By FancyRat4

Tired of reading JUST romance? Where is the action, the thrill? The adrenaline? Introducing new oneshot adven... More

Request Rules!
🥀Her Revenge🥀
💢Once You Hurt Me💢
🎸Saturday Night Shreddin'🎸
💥Crash💥
⌛My Fault⌛

Some Quick Stuff

82 1 0
By FancyRat4

Sooooo... just to make the story easy to read, here are some quick things.

The personalities of each character might change in different stories.

To make it convenient, I've given Boyfriend a nickname. How about... Blu! Maybe Keith, if requested. I'll make his name whatever, along with any other chatacter..

Girlfriend will be Gabby. Her parents will just be referred as Dearest and Mearest.

Yeah, that's about it. Told ya it'll be quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 254 25
One Shots for the boy who deserved better.I can do heated scenes or implied smut, but I don't write smut itself.Just tons of fluff and angst.With tha...
67K 357 59
Yandere one-Shots Welcome to the Yandere One-Shots! As you're host I extend my warmest greetings and hope you have a great time here. Thank you for...
628 12 16
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...
1.4K 24 9
!!(NOW TAKING REQUESTS FOR MONIX ONESHOT BOOK)!! I will take your request and write it for a one shot Please give me good ones also if it's really go...