Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns

10.3K 102 23
By marlananicole

It was supposed to be a casual night out with friends, until he showed up.

He catches your eyes from across the room, smirking at you as he cockily walked over to you. "Did that boyfriend of yours finally let you out for the night?" Roman asks you, and you roll your eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend." You tell him, and the bartender hands him a drink.

"Is that why he's staring?" He asks, and you turn your head to see that he was in fact, staring.

"He's just a friend." You tell Roman, who chuckles lightly. "What?"

"If that's what it takes to be friends with you, maybe you should upgrade." He says, and you roll your eyes at him again.

"Is that so?" You ask him, and he scoots closer to you.

"Don't tempt me, baby girl. You have no idea what I'm capable of." He tells you before venturing off.

"You two are something else." Carmella tells you when you walk back over to your table.

"He's an ass." You tell her, and she shakes her head at you. "What?"

"Oh come on, you can cut the sexual tension with a knife." She says as yall sit down at the table.

"Who has sexual tension?" Corey asks. "Roman, and Y/N?"

Carmella laughs, nodding her head. "Will you two stop? There's nothing there."

"Y/N, I love you sweetheart, but that tension is so fucking thick." Nia says, and you roll your eyes looking over at Roman who was looking at you.

"If she says there isn't any tension, then there isn't any. So stop pestering her." Baron says, and you roll your eyes again. He was so in love with you, it was insane.

"How about you all shut up about it, and we take some shots?" You ask, and they all start cheering.

***

The following week, Roman had somehow got your number and wouldn't stop texting you about the dumbest little things.

You were currently at a local coffee shop, working on your article when he walked in. He approaches your table, and sits down across from you. "Busy here, Reigns." You tell him, and look up.

"Oh come on, just five minutes?" He asks, and you sigh, setting down your pen. He smirks when he sees he has won momentarily. "So, how's your day?"

"Fine." You tell him, shrugging your shoulders.

"Just fine?" He asks, and you nod your head. "Anything I can do to make it better?"

"Very cliche, but no. I have a deadline, and really need to get this done." You say, breathing out in frustration.

"What is it you're working on?" He asks, walking around to slide into the booth next to you.

"Oh, it's nothing, really." You tell him, but he's already looking over the pages.

"Wow, this is really good." He says, sounding surprised. "Your writing style is unique."

"Really? You think so?" You ask him, and he turns to look at you, nodding his head. "Well, thanks."

"You really are just full of surprises, aren't you?" He asks, and you look into his eyes, shrugging your shoulders.

He places one hand on your right thigh, patting it before sliding it up, and down. When he notices that you don't move his hand, he leans in closer to you. "What else are you hiding?" He whispers, his lips inches from yours.

"Hey, there you are!" Baron yells, making Roman squeeze his eyes shut, and pull away from you. "Sorry, did I interrupt?"

Roman stares a hole through him before grabbing his keys, and saying nothing as he walks out of the coffee shop.

***

You were back at the club again, sitting at a table with your friends, looking to see if Roman would show. "Looking for Roman, huh?" Alexa asks you, and you laugh knowing you got caught.

"Uh, yeah actually." You tell her, and she goes to say something else when he walks in at that moment. He quickly scans the room before meeting your eyes, and he smirks at you.

"Go talk to him." Alexa says, and you shake your head. "Come on, what's the harm?"

"I'm actually going to use the bathroom, I'll be back." You tell her, and make your way there when Baron stops you as you're about to go in.

"Y/N. Listen, there's something I need to tell you. I've liked you for a while, and I wanted to see if you'd like to go out sometime?"

"I appreciate the gesture, but I'm just not looking for anything at the moment. You're a good friend." You tell him, and disappointment flashes over his face.

"It's Roman, isn't it? The dude doesn't know personal space, Y/N." He scoffs.

"First of all, it doesn't matter who I'm spending my time with. That is MY decision, and I will not have you or any man tell me what's best for me."

"Fine, be a dumb bitch then. Because once he fucks you, he'll never call you again. Especially with someone of your weight." He says, and your jaw drops.

"What the fuck did you just say to her?" Roman appears out of the dark room. Baron looks like he just shit himself. "Are you seriously that insecure that you're targeting her weight, which by the way, is not a problem, to try and win here?"

"Fuck off, Roman. Everyone knows how you are. You'll fuck her, then leave her crying for weeks because you don't show any affection towards her. She's stupid for even being affected by you."

"And now you want to name call?" Roman asks him, and grabs him by the collar. "You have exactly thirty seconds to get the fuck out of here before I do something I'll regret." He let's go of Baron, who walks off.

"Thank you. I didn't need you to do all of that, but thank you." You tell him, and he steps closer to you. "He's right though, I mean I could lose him few pounds."

"No, don't do that. Don't let him in that brilliant head or yours. He's just insecure. He was upset that you turned him down." He says, and takes your hand, pulling you into a private bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up."

He sits you down on the counter, and you hand him some wipes from your purse to fix up your face. "You dont have to do all this, Roman. Go back to your boys." You tell him, and he throws the wipes away.

"If I didn't want to he here, I wouldn't be." He says, and steps closer to you. His thumb brushing over your cheek, and he leans in, brushing his nose against yours before closing the distance.

His lips were soft against yours, and you grab the back of his neck. He wraps your legs around his waist as he pulls you closer to him.

He pulls away, slowly, resting his forehead against yours. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He says.

"Really?" You ask him, and he nods. "Then do it again." He looks at you before connecting your lips again. You tug at the roots of his hair, and he groans into your mouth before pulling away again.

"If I keep going then I won't he able to stop." He tells you, and you pull him closer to you.

"What if I don't want you to stop?" You ask him, and he stares at you.

"I'm not sure you're aware of what you're asking for, baby girl." He says with a chuckle.

"Please?" You ask him, and he pulls you from the counter.

"My place or yours?" He asks as you reach his car.

"Yours." You tell him, and he smirks before pulling out of the parking lot.

***

"Holy fuck your place is huge." You tell him as you pull in his driveway. He shakes his head at you before leading you inside.

"Follow me." He says as he makes his way upstairs, and into his bedroom, which is filled with books.

"Wow." You gasp, as you take a look around. "You have so many."

"Mhm." He says, his hands on your waist. "What's your favorite?"

"Book? I have a lot of favorite books." You tell him, and reach out to grab one.

"Tell me about one or your favorite books." He whispers before placing his lips on your neck. You stumble over words as you try to talk to him while his lips were all over your neck. His hand trails up your inner thigh before rubbing you over your lace panties.

Your head falls back onto his shoulder, and he continues to tease you. "What do you want, baby girl?" He whispers in your ear.

"You. I need you to touch me, please." You bed, and his fingers move your panties to the side.

"You're so wet for me." He says as he finds your clit, rubbing it in circles. You gasp at the contact, and he bites down onto your neck. "Feel good baby?"

"So good." You tell him, and your knees start to grow weak as he held your body to his. He slides his fingers down to your hole, inserting two fingers inside. "Fuck."

"You're so tight." He groans, his thumb finding your clit again. "You're already squeezing my fingers. Need to cum already?"

"Please." You beg. "It's been so long."

"You want my tongue?" He asks, and you nod your head. "Words, baby."

"Yes." You tell him, and he removes his fingers from you, picking you up, and taking you to the bed.

He bunches your dress up, removing your panties before pressing his tongue to your clit. You moan loudly, and he slides his two fingers inside of you. "Fuck, Roman."

"That's it baby, scream my name." He says, and your back begins to arch.

"I'm not going to last long." You pant, and look down at him. The sight, knocking you over the edge as you grab onto his hair, and ride his tongue as you ride out your high. "Fuck."

He pulls you to stand, pulling your dress over your head, and he starts to unbutton his shirt, peeling it off his body. He had a massive tribal tattoo. "Samoan." He answers the question you were asking mentally.

You sit up on your knees, tracing over it, and you see his goosebumps rise from the effect. "I'd like to learn about it one day." You tell him, and he nods at you.

He throws his belt to the ground before pulling off his pants, and you look at the bulge in his pants. "Not going to run off now, are you?" He asks, and you shake your head. "Good."

He grabs the back of your neck, pulling you in for another kiss, and you dip your hand into his boxers, grabbing his length. He pulls his boxers all the way down, and you begin to pump him. "You going to wrap those pretty lips around me, baby girl?" He asks you.

You lay down on your stomach while he was on his knees, and you lick up the base of his cock. You swirl your tongue around the head before taking him all the way in your mouth. He tenses, and grabs onto your hair as you begin to bob your head up, and down. "Fuckin perfect." He groans, and you moan onto his cock, making him grip your hair even tighter.

You reach down to cup his balls in your hand while you take him as far as you can get, choking on him. "Such a good girl." He groans, and you pull off for air. He grabs you by your chin, pulling you up so that he can kiss you again before pushing you back onto the mattress.

"Fuck, I think I'm out of condoms." He curses.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." You tell him, and be nods before bending down to kiss you again.

"You want me to fill you up with my cum, don't you baby?" He asks, and you nod at him. He sits up, dragging his cock up, and down your folds before pushing in. You gasp at the size, and he pushes all the way in.

"Hoky fuck." You groan, and look at his biceps that were on either side of your head. Jesus.

"You are so fucking tight baby girl." He groans, bending down to kiss you again.

"Move, daddy." You tell him, and watch as his eyes flick to almost a solid black. You bite your lip when he pulls out, and slams into you.

"Oh no you don't. Let daddy hear you, baby." He says, pulling your lip from your teeth.

"Go faster then." You taunt him, and he raises his eyebrows at you. He sits back, grabbing your hips, pulling out, and slamming back into you over and over.

"This what you wanted? Hmm?" He asks, his thrusts picking up speed. "Daddy's little slut is just greedy, isn't she?"

You reach for his hand, wrapping it around your throat, and he realizes this, laughing. "Dirty fucking girl."

"You mad about it?" You ask him, and surprise him by pulling him toward you to flip the two of you over. You sink down onto him, and ride his cock.

"Fuck, who are you?" He gasps, his hand still wrapped around your throat. "That's it, ride daddy's cock baby."

"You like that?" You ask him, bending down to kiss him. His hand comes down hard on your ass, and you moan against his lips.

"You really think you're in control right now, don't you?" He asks, and you shrug your shoulders. He quickly flips you over, throwing one of your legs over his shoulders, going deeper. You moan loudly, and he smirks down at you. "That's what I fucking thought."

"Roman." You whine, he moves to bite down on your neck. "Fuck. You feel so good."

He moves up to suck on your earlobe, driving you insane. "My girl. Aren't you baby?"

"Yes." You breathe out, and he kisses down your neck again until he takes one of your nipples in his mouth.

"Now, look at daddy while you cum all over his cock." He tells you, and you whimper at the words. "Be a good girl for me, and cum."

"I'm go-" you can't finish, as your orgasm rips through you, and he rests his forehead against yours.

"That's it. Good girl." He groans as he fucks you through your high.

"Fill me daddy." You tell him, and he thrusts into you fast, his head in the crook of your head, and shoulder.

"Fuck, Y/N." He groans, and you feel him cum inside you. "God damn." He pulls his head back to look at you before kissing you softly. "You are something else."

"I hope that's a good thing." You tell him, giggling.

"Trust me, it's a good thing. How am I supposed to stay away from you now?" He asks, and you kiss him again.

"You don't." You tell him, and by the look in his eyes, you can tell that he won't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 351 34
Just like the title says. Both WWE and AEW one shots full of smutt and fluff
19.2K 89 8
Just what the title says :)
7.6K 143 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
IT By fan-page

Fanfiction

7.4K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !ยก! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.