My White Knight ✔️

By mikywaymidnight

What would you do when the happy bubble you lived in for the past 25 years gets popped? Do you wanna know wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank You 🖤
Bonus Chapter(Divya's Dad POV)
Bonus Chapter
Lies and Love (Next Book)

Chapter 32

1.3K 109 116
By mikywaymidnight

Divya

It's been 2 days since I came back from India. Everyone here is angry with me for leaving me without informing anyone. Amaya and Jameson fought because of me. Jameson knew about my arrival and didn't tell her as I asked him not to.

Andrew is still angry with me, he is not back to his to normal self with me. He makes snide comments about me leaving him just to make it hard on me. But when it comes to Amar every one is more than good. Shaurya and Ana took Amar to his place.

While my son has been enjoying all the attention, I am sitting here all alone in this house.I am calling Amaya now to ask for a truce, and to help me with Andrew as She is his best friend.

"I am not talking to you." Amaya said as soon as she picked up the call.

"I know and I am sorry Ammu! I had to do it. Please.." I pleaded her.

"Stop being angry at her Maya, she didn't do it on purpose." Jameson defended me.

I am always thankful for Jameson, he is not much of a talker but he always does stand by me without any questions like a brother.

"Guess where you are sleeping tonight? on the couch." She said and I feel guilty for causing their fight again.

"Talk to me Ammu, don't be mad at Jamie, I asked him not to tell you. I really need your help with Andrew." I requested her.

"I am doing this for Andrew, not you. And what the heck are you still doing at your place? Go to his house and live with him, do I have to spoon feed you every thing." She started and gave me all the details on how to win Andrew back.

I looked at the clock after the call and it was 9:13 PM. I knew Amar won't be back with me anytime soon because after Shaurya's place he is going to stay at Vasudha Pinni's and then Amaya's. That means a lot of time for me to work on Andrew and my relationship.

I packed my bag and drove to Andrew's place. Amy gave me his garage code, and I went it and looked downstairs, basement but I couldn't find him anywhere. His car is in the garage and where is this man?

I walked to his room and found him sleeping peacefully on his bed hugging the comforter without any care of the world. I went into the guest room and changed into my PJ's and sat there thinking if I should go into his room.

What's the purpose of me coming here if we live in separate rooms?

This is not the old me, I am going in. I went into his room and settled on the bed beside him, if he wants a wild side of mine I am going to give him that.

I scooted closer to him, put all my weight on the elbow and started looking at his face. What did I do to land myself such an amazing man?

I always thought why did my father pick a Jay in a world with Andrew and Jameson, now I know why? That's because I had to pick it myself and I can't trust anyone with my life's choices. I will choose this Andrew forever because he brings out the best in me.

I kissed him on the forehead and I was about to turn back and sleep when he pulled me onto him. I landed on him, half of my body is  on him and I can literally feel his skin on me which hitched my breath as I touched it to confirm whether he has clothes on. Looks like he doesn't have his shirt on. Wow! his skin is so soft and smooth.

"When did you come here? That's not what you call a kiss." Saying that Andrew placed his lips on me.

I could feel his minty breath, his hand came to my face and pushed the hair strand on my face and tucked it behind my ear. His fingers slowly traced my spine making my body shiver in agony of what's coming next.

My heart started beating so fast that I was scared that it would tick off any second like a bomb. He groaned against my lips as we ran out of breath.

"You are so tempting, I can control myself around you." He said placing wet lingering kisses on my face.

I never let anyone touch me but with him I want to be touched. I want to be closer to him. I tried to but I couldn't move away from him, my legs wouldn't let me.

"How did you know that it was me and why are you not wearing your shirt?" I asked getting away from him after a few seconds of inner turmoil.

"Who sleeps with the shirt on, it's so hot in the room?" He said and pulled me back into his arms again and I laid down beside him.

I knew he wouldn't let me move away and I want to be in his arms.

"I like this new bold you. You never came in here for the last 3 years and looking at us lying together on the same bed. Who are you and what did you do to my old Divya?" He asked me in a shocked tone.

"That's because I am not Divya anymore. I am your girlfriend/wife/ fiancé. Pick whatever you want." I said clutching harder and snuggling into him feeling shy at my own words.He smiled and kissed me on my head.

"Why are you sleeping so early?" I asked him inhaling his musky scent.

"I have a meeting at 5:30 in the morning, looks like I missed out on a lot in the last 10 days because of you. And on top of that dad's asking me to take over. I am planning to ask Jameson to merge dad's company into Global. What do you think?"

He wants to know my opinion on a such a big decision, I feel valued and at the same time I feel hurt by his words. I know he said that he would make it harder for me, I can take it and I deserve it for hurting him.

"It seems like a good idea and you should talk to Jameson." I told him.

"I will talk to dad and Jameson tomorrow. If we do merge with Global we could be in the Top 10 companies in the world." He sounded excited.

Really top 10, that's so scary for me. Andrew being an ex-actor is hard for me and if they do become top 10. Where will that put me? Will he give me the same attention like he does now? What if he thinks that I am too low for his range?

"When are you going back to work?" He asked me after a long pause breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Maybe next week!" I mumbled still thinking about how rich he is and self doubting myself, and thinking if I am really worth his love.

He could literally get anyone he wants, anyone. Why does he want a single mother like me?

How many people did he have in his life before me? I didn't see him with anyone after I came here. Did he really wait for me for almost 3 years?

"Did you have any girl friends?" I asked him not liking the thought of him with anyone else.

"I did but she left me last month." He replied earning a glare and punch from me.

I punched him on his abs, and it hurt me instead. Punching him felt like punching a rock.

"Stop being a brat and tell me." I said to him rubbing my knuckles.

He took my hand and started kissing me on each knuckle.

"Girls love to be in a relationship with a boy with alcohol and addiction problems. So, I had 25 girlfriends each year." He said sarcastically.

"What about before that? You still had 16 good years and you were a celebrity too." I asked him again not believing him.

"Is someone jealous?" He replied pinching the tip of my nose.

"NOO, Why would I be jealous? I already have you don't I? " I shrugged at him.

"I did have a few but it was nothing serious." He replied

"So, Are you telling me you didn't have sex for the last 10 years?"

"I was an addict not a celibate." He replied and I gasped at him.

"I didn't touch or think about any woman after you came into my life. So, stop worrying about it. I really love you and I won't leave even if you ask me too." He said and I trusted him.

He is mine now and he will never leave, just thought of it gave me the comfort I was longing for.

"Andrew.." I called out his name and he hummed in response.

"Thank you for not raising your voice, and for not putting me down.

Thank you for not hurting me when you could've.

Thank you for not making me feel scared or anxious when I am with you.

Thank you for treating me with respect and kindness when I did nothing to deserve it from you.

Thank you for showing me how to love someone unconditionally.

Thank you for showing that these are all the things, I shouldn't be thankful for and they should be given." I completed my words with tears in my eyes.

"Divya! You don't have to thank me at all. That's how everyone should be treated, Stop worrying and always remember that I love you no matter what." He said holding me tight and placed a kiss on my head.

"And when did you become so verbose? Not that I don't like it. Is this your way of flattering me? "

That's true, He was the talker in our relationship and now I turned into him. It feels good to say your feelings out loud.

"When you love someone, you start turning into them." I replied.

I scooted closer and placed my head on his chest, with his arms wrapped around me and dozed off listening to his heartbeat. I could sleep in here forever, it feel like sleeping in my mother's lap.

I woke up to an empty bed, I turned around to look for any sound of him but looks like he really left for work. I walked to the door and found a post-it note on the door knob which said.

Good morning sunshine!

Left at 5, didn't wanna wake you up.

I  tried to make something for you but I failed as usual. I ordered food online and it will be delivered to the door by 9:30.

Eat and relax!

See you tonight

AJ

I smiled at his words, he really does suck at cooking. I looked at re read the words for a few more minutes and went to the guest room as it was 9, freshened up. The food was already there when I went downstairs. Guess what, he ordered Indian for me. There is Dosa, Idli, Pongal and whatnot. His order will easily feed 10 people.

I ate Dosa with peanut chutney, watched TV for sometime, spoke to my mom and cousins. I filled out all the back to work paperwork and I turned the TV back on, this is boring, alone in this huge empty house not doing anything productive. So, I walked to the kitchen and looked at the mess her made, there was clumpy batter and at-least 10 burnt pancakes in the trash.

How can someone suck at making pancakes? It's literally the easiest thing ever.

I started clean the mess and by the time I was done it was almost 12. I don't want to sit here alone and then a great popped in my mind. I changed my clothes and drove to the falafel place Andrew took me after the Global gala that was our first date. I got some his favorite food and drove back to Global Tech.

I parked the car walked in to the building, Stella greeted and took me to the private elevator. I reached their floor, I like this floor, because it just has Andrew and Jameson's room and some meeting rooms.

I walked to Andrew's office room and it was empty. Where is Andrew? Where is his secretary, Savy?

I put the food on his table and went towards Jameson's room and found his secretary Theresa sitting outside with her face in the computer seriously working on something.

"Hey Theresa! Do you know where Andrew is? I couldn't find him in his office." I asked her.

"Hi Divya, It's good to see you. Let me see his schedule." Theresa said shuffling through her tabs and I smiled at her.

"He should be in a mee...There is he is, I guess the meeting is done." She said looking in the other direction.

I turned my head to the place she was pointing at and found Andrew laughing with a woman. She placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned on him covering her face. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

Who is she? And why is she hugging him?

My feet immediately started moving towards him. I have this really uncomfortable feeling in my chest and the only thought in my brain is to pull them apart.

"Divya! What are you doing here?" He asked me with shocked look on his face.

What is he doing? And shouldn't he be happy that I am here. Why is he taken back

I gave him a tight lipped smile and looked at the woman he was hugging, she looks beautiful, with her pearly white smile, glassy skin, her dress clinging on to her slender body.

Is she here for a meeting or for a ramp walk?

"Someone looks happy to see their fiancé." I said with sarcasm dripping through my face and stressing the word fiancé.

I turned towards her while she looked at me with a beautiful smile making it hard for me show my anger.

"Hi, I am Divya." I introduced myself to her.

"Nice to meet you Divya, I am Juliana. We were just talking about you. I think Andrew forgot to tell me how beautiful you look. And we have a lot to talk about the...." She started talking but Andrew cut her off and said

"Don't you have work to do Juliana."

Why were they talking about me?

"Isn't he an angel? I am leaving. See you on Monday Divya.." She said and left after hugging me.

Did I just make a fool out of myself before some nice stranger? And why will she see me on Monday.

I just stood there along with Andrew till she disappeared into the elevator and released his hand and soon as she was out of sight and walked away into his office.

"Ooh, You bought me lunch? umm..smells good." He questioned picking up the bag on his desk.

"That's not for you, it's for me." I said and snatched the bag from his hands.

"My baby is hangry! Did you eat the breakfast I sent you?" He questioned grabbing my hand not letting me walk away from him.

"I did and I am not hangry. I just don't wanna talk to you."

"Is this about Juliana? She is just a client." He said and I turned away from him at the mention of her name.

"Why are you ignoring me then?

I don't know why I am mad right now. All these feelings are new to me, I felt angry and a burning sensation when he was smiling with her,  I just didn't like him hugging someone else but at the same time I knew I can't control his every move. That's not right of me to do that.

I don't like what he does to me.

Is it jealousy or is it the fear of losing to someone else?

This is why my I hate my mind, it puts all kinds of vicious thought and makes me doubt myself.

"It's nothing, I am not ignoring you. Here eat this." I said handing him the bag.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me on my forehead.

"I get how you feel, Trust me I lived with it for the last 4 years. I didn't want to push you and at the same time I didn't want to lose you to some dipshit. It was a burning hell in my mind. But I read somewhere that there is no true love without jealousy. Your actions today told me that you really love me."

"What you did ask me the day you came back? Ask me the same thing again now." He said looking me deep in the eyes.

Is he for real? He wants me to ask the same question again after being rejected by him.

"You want me ask you to marry me? So that you can say no to my face again. No way! " I said throwing my arms in the air.

It really hurts that he said no, but I do understand his feelings.

"Ask me!" He said with a serious look on his face.

"Fine, if you say no again. I will kill you with my bare hands." I threatened him and cleared my throat to drop the question again.

"Marry me Andrew, make me your wife. just marry me." I said looking back into those sea green eyes, which caught my attention in the first place.

"Yes! I will marry you." He said and sealed my lips with his.

"But we have to get married in a week, I can't stay away from you anymore." I mumbled between the kisses and I chuckled at his silliness like we will marry in two weeks, in his dreams.

I had to propose twice to land this man. He is insatiable but he is mine now and I can do whatever I want.

"Just so you know, Juliana is the wedding planner. I was discussing about her availability and signing the contract for our marriage, she is the number one wedding planner in the country." He said and I punched him for making me feel jealous for nothing.

He was in that room planning my wedding without asking me, He already made up his mind about marrying and he made me ask again.

"You are moron, I hate you." I said and pushed him back.

"I love you too babe! Just get ready for the wedding next Sunday." He said with a smile I would die for.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

This was supposed to be the second last chapter but I added one more just for you guys and also I am gonna miss my deadline to complete the book by 20th.

Any way, This is my new celebrity crush. MATT BOMER. Isn't he cute?

God bless his beautiful face 😍😍😍

Tell me who your recent celebrity crush is?

And Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Sneha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 28.1K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
2.7M 121K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
174K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...
4.9K 375 8
[BASED ON TRUE EVENTS] "I want divorce." Prerna declared in her hoarse voice and anyone could tell that she was crying. "What?" Kabeer asked in conf...