𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

By Exotiicco

"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝" More

𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴
To My Readers

27.9K 594 228
By Exotiicco

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Josiahhh!!" My brother was callin me and I sighed "Yes!!" I called and ain't get ah reply back "Yeahhhh!!" I tried again and groaned realizing he doin dis shit again.

"Momma want you" Thryi came in my room and I threw my shoe at her "duh" I mumbled and walked downstairs "rude bitch" she mumbled and I flipped her off.

"Yess?" I asked gettin in front off Cory who was eatin.

Messiah was at da store gettin some new clothes for Pookie.

"Can you drop pookie off fa schoo tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded my head "yeah" I nodded rollin my eyes cause dats the only think he wanted me fa?

"Oh yeah Dats what I wanted ta say." He looked at me "Why you don't be goin ta class?" He asked and I looked down.

When I'm at home, I'm comfortable I talk wayyy more, don't nobody give me shit.

When I'm at schoo it's like ion kno. I get shy asf, don't wanna talk wit nooooobodyyy and they be talkin shit and stuff.

"Cause" I mumbled "Cause what? Look at me." He stated makin me look up immediately "They still talkin bout it?" He asked me and I nodded.

"It's my fault, I should've never messed wit him" I sniffed and Cory sushed me "it ain't yo fault! He shouldn't have told yo business like dat" Cory said "remind me of that one time" He mumbled.

"You wanna switch schools?"he asked and I nodded my head immediately "Yes please" I nodded feeling better already.

"Alright imma send you to Thryi school" He assured me. The only reason I even went to the other school was because I was smart and they found that school better then the other one.

Me and Thryi close asf. She came out ta me first and I did da same shit. We thicker den thieves.

"Ok" I nodded my head then looked at da time "I gotta go ta work!" I ran up the stairs and grabbed my wallet and keys puttin my shoes on.

"Jojo" Pookie came in my room. Her real name was Ivy but her nickname stuck sooooo "Yes?" I asked and she sat on my bed.

"So it's dis girl at my schoo and she mean asf" She rolled her eyes and I chuckled "okkkk wat dat gotta do wit you?" I asked her changin my shirt "I wanna know why she so mean" She scrunched her face up.

"You like ha?" I asked and she looked down "Noo!" She shook her head.

Yeah okayyy.

"Why don't you try talkin ta ha" I suggested "the worst she can do is ignore you" I told her honestly and she smiled and gave me ah hug "thank you jojo!" She ran off prolly ta bug Thryi.

I walked downstairs wit all my stuff "I'm gonna- ewww!" I walked in on messiah and Cory kissin onna counter "boy don't be doin dat" Cory hopped down.

"What you want?" Messiah asked "I'm gonna go now love y'all" I waved and they nodded they heads "interrupted us fa dat bye asf" Cory said rollin his eyes.

I laughed and walked out da door. The neighbor looked at me and turned around continuing ta water da plants. The door opened and Thryi ran out.

"Can you give me ah ride??" She asked "no" I opened my car door "prettyyy pleaseeee!!" She begged "10" I said and she smacked her lips takin out her phone and cash apping me 10 dollars. I smiled "okay I'll take you."

"Where you goin?" I asked lookin at her outfit "Finna go chill at Ameera's" she told me makin me roll my eyes.

Not bein rude or anythin but Ameria is her lil hood rat friend. She hang round her and ah couple of others, ion care as long as they keep her ass safe. I still don't like Ameera though she always got some slick shit ta say and it bothers me.

"Thank uuuu" She dragged and I rolled my eyes "Get tf out my car" I mugged her.

"Heyyyyyy" Ameera came out the house along wit some other dude "Hey!" Thryi got out and waved. I got ah glimpse of dude sittin dea and he was fine asf but Thryi closed da door.

Cockblock.

"Pick me up after work" Thryi smiled at me through da window "10 more!" I shouted and she mugged and I laughed at her ugly ass face as my phone dinged.

"Love u be safe" I yelled and she waved "I will! Love you too!!" She walked in da door closin it and I sighed drivin off.

"Shut the fuck- I mean please don't talk" I sung Rapstar by Polo G and turned left goin into the driveway.

I worked at Nike's outlet. I would work at Messiah's tattoo shop but he ain't lettin me till I turn 18 and I'm only 17 rn. The day I graduate is the day of my birthday, so it's gone be gifts on top of gifts.

"Hey Dessy" I waved to the girl I work wit. She ah whole female but Istg she act like ah fuckin dude. She gay and ah stud sometimes I forget she got ah fuckin pussy.

"Yo" she head nodded her twists swinging. She had her roots died black and the rest was red.

"You just got hea?" I asked and she nodded her head "hell yeah I'm finna quit dis hoe" She mugged the store and I laughed "nooo don't it be boring wit out you hea" I rolled my eyes and turned around bendin down to put my bag down.

"Yo ass fatter den mine" She mugged me and I laughed "it ain't even funny...but look where yo niece at??" She asked talkin bout Thryi.

I rolled my eyes. See Thryi ain't worried bout Desmond but she like ha stupid ass. I've been tryin ta get them together but Thryi like fuckin around bumpin coochies- you get da picture.

"Let Thryi be Thryi pleaseee ain't no good gone come out of y'all relationship" I sighed and looked at Dessy's face "stop lookin at me like dat" I scrunched up my face.

"....fine!! If you want ha number hea have it" I wrote it down and slid it to ha "Now stop lookin at me like dat weirdo!" I bucked at her and rolled my eyes sat down inna register seat.
________

"She always do dis" I huffed sittin outside of this hood rats house.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps of the house knockin on the door and pushin my sleeves down.

I wasn't ashamed of my scars, just don't like people seein them. The same wit my stretch marks.

"Yooo!" Milo answered the door. Me and him was the same height but he was more chirpy and friendly. Ion like fuckin around wit ppl like dat so I tend to get shy around people I'm not comfy wit.

"I'm hea for Thryi" I mumbled and nodded his head "she knocked out and when we tried waking her up she hit all of us!" He rolled his eyes.

He opened da door wider for me to walk in. I scanned over everybody and seen Thryi layin thea she looked high as hell even tho she was sleep.

I sighed and walked over to ha.

"Come on Thryi" I mumbled, shakin her. She woke up alarmed and then looked at me and huffed "Lemme go get my purse" She got up and walked up the stairs.

I walked over and stood by the door lookin at the ground since I left my phone inna car.

"Yo shorty" The dude that I said was fine as hell came up to me "Yeah?" I said lowly not lookin up. Ion know but I just don't like lookin at people in da eyes.

"My phone behin you" He said and I looked up quickly then looked down and grabbed his phone from behind me.

I held it out and my sleeve slid up ah lil bit. He grabbed his phone holdin onto my hand ah lil bit and turned around walkin away.

Thryi walked back and waved at everyone and they waved back "who is that?" I asked, pointin at the dude and she smacked my hand "don't point that nigga will hate you for life!" She whispered "But that's Nehemiah, he mean as fuck" She rolled her eyes.

I walked out last and looked back seein da dude already starin at me. He was muggin and lookin me up and down. I got self conscious and looked down walkin out.

Sequels here bitches!!

Thoughts??

Vote and Comment🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
321K 12.6K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
398K 12.2K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡
856K 39.2K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1