The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

Por bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 52

19K 904 54
Por bhaktib38

Aarav's POV

I moved along with Advik towards my car. If Sachi will see him like this all sad and lost. She will never forgive herself even after knowing that she is not at fault. I need to bring him back to normal. I tried so many ways to distract him but nothing worked.

" Advik What is the name of your friend? That girl about whom you were talking about." I asked but got no response. We were about to reach and suddenly his expression changed.

"Dad promise me. You will not tell anyone that I was crying and what happened over there."

"Why?"

"Because Mumma will be sad. Promise me. I will tell them in my way about what happened and you will support me." At least he got back to normal for Sachi. I am jealous of this mother-son duo.

"Ok. I won't tell them anything. We reached." I said and he started running inside the house. I ran after him.

"Mumma Mumma." Sachi was sitting on the sofa and tears were flowing through her eyes. The moment she saw Advik she quickly got up and was about to run when mom stopped her. She came towards Advik with quick steps and kneeled down and hugged him. She kissed him all over his face. 

"How are you? Did she harm you?"

"Mumma I am perfectly fine. Please stop crying, I can't see you like this, you look very scary." he said but still, Sachi's tears were not ready to stop.

"Puspa I hate tears.(movie dialogue)" He said dramatically. Sachi wiped her tears and again hugged him.

He went and hugged mom and dad. Dad picked him.

"Let's eat something you must be hungry."

"Mumma. Did you make pasta for me?" Advik asked and Sachi simply nodded her head and he gave a big bright smile to Sachi.

Dad and mom along with Advik went towards the dining table. Sachi and I followed them. Dad made him sit at the dining table and Sachi went to bring pasta for him. I was shocked to see him getting up on the chair and sitting on the table and dad not telling anything to him. Dad is very strict when it comes to discipline. But even he is very lenient towards Advik. Not just Dad but everyone is lenient towards him even Sachi how much ever she tries to be strict with him. She always ends up forgiving him for everything. 

He started narrating the incident in such a way that gave me a shock. He made himself a hero and I became a supporter of his story. He said with so much confidence that for a second even I started wondering whether what I experienced was true or not.

"I somehow distracted that lady and opened the ropes and quietly escaped and came out and at the same time dad came along with the police." Everyone was looking at me for confirmation. Advik was gesturing for me to say yes. I dare not say no otherwise he will not let me live peacefully so I simply nodded my head. Sachi looked and me and gave a faint smile. I guess she understood nothing like the way Advik told happened.

"Mumma it is very tasty." He was eating very fast and the pasta sauce was smudged around his mouth.

"Eat slowly." Sachi said.

"I am very hungry don't disturb me." He said and again got back to eating. Everyone just adores him and the way he was eating.

"Let's go to the mall. We will eat your favorite ice cream and play games also." I suggested.

"Yes. Let's go." Sachi said.

"No. I don't want to go anywhere. I am feeling sleepy." He said and rushed to his room.

"What happened to him? Let me go and bring him." Sachi said not understanding why he refused but I know what he is feeling at this moment. 

"Sachi wait. I will go and get him." I and moved towards his room. I know he is scared and will not speak in front of anyone as he shows himself as a strong boy specially in front of his Mumma. But even strong boys can have insecurities and fears. I need to remove the fear from his mind that somebody can harm him or anyone close to him.

I entered Advik's room and saw him sitting on his bed. He looked tense. I went and sat beside him.

"What happened?" I asked him softly.

"Dad you scared me." He said.

"Why are you sitting like this all sad and tense?" I asked him softly.

"Dad that lady was saying that she will not do anything to me but she will hurt Mumma as she hates her. Why does she wants to hurt Mumma? I am scared what if she comes back and hurts Mumma and the baby." He said and tears started flowing from his eyes. I just wish I could erase that incident from his mind.

"Nothing like that will happen. Nobody can harm my family. She will never come and hurt us again. You should not worry about her. Your dad is with you why are you getting scared." I said and he gave a faint smile to me.

"Why she hates Mumma? Mumma is so sweet and kind. Has Mumma done something wrong to her or has she misunderstood Mumma? If so we will say sorry to her. Mumma says that when we apologize genuinely they surely forgive us and then she will not try to harm any one of us." He said innocently. He thinks that may be we have done something bad towards that lady but it is the complete opposite. Her deeds are so nasty that nobody can forgive her. 

"You don't need to worry about her. If there is any misunderstanding or anything then your Mumma and I will solve it. Now smile and forget everything that happened today." I said and he gave me a bright smile.

"Tell me about that girl whom you wanted to make your girlfriend," I said to divert his mind.

"No, she is good as a friend only. She is only my friend and still she troubles me so much like do this, don't do this, behave like this and that. Imagine if she became my girlfriend she will dominate me so much."

"Dominate. Where did you learn this word from? Do you even know the meaning of that word?" I asked him and he shook his head saying no. 

"From a movie, the hero was saying that all the girlfriends are dominating. I don't know the meaning." I couldn't control my laughter and started laughing loudly. He made a pout and was staring at me.

"Why are you laughing at me?" He asked with a pout.

"No nothing. I think you are right. You should sleep and take some rest. I and your Mumma will go to the mall and bring ice cream for you." I said and he stood up from the bed and kept both his hands on his waist and was glaring at me. I knew this is how he was going to react. Reverse psychology always works in his case.

"I know you want to go alone with Mumma but Mumma will not go without me. She loves me more than she loves you."

"I know." I said making faces.

"Yes. Mumma loves you the most. Now let's go. First, change your clothes." She said coming inside the room and went and removed his clothes from the wardrobe.

"You love him more than me. It is not fair." I said.

"She loves me more as I am more handsome than you Mr. Rude." He said making me stunned. How did he get to know my nickname?

"Don't call me that." I said.

"What?"

"That" I said.

"What? Mr. Rude." 

"Yes. Don't call me that otherwise, I will not talk to you." I said.

"Ok, Mr rude I will not call you Mr rudeeeeeeeee." He said stretching the word rude and started laughing along with Sachi. I was just adoring them. Sachi snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Where are you lost, Mr. Rude?" Advik said.

I grabbed him and started tickling him.

"I am Mr. Rude. Will you again call me Mr rude? Tell."

"Dad..hehehe.Dad stop I will never call you Mr rude. Hehehe......"

I stopped tickling him. He was still laughing and took some time to get back to normal.

"I will call you Mr. Rude but only sometimes Dad." He said and showed me his tongue. He ran towards Sachi and hide behind her.

"Enough of your catfight. Let's me help change your clothes Advik."

Sachi changed his clothes and we came down. We informed mom and dad that we are going out.

We reached the mall and Advik was so excited after entering the game zone that he got down from my arms and started running inside. We enjoyed ourselves with him. We were behaving like kids while playing the games. Complaining when we lost and dancing after we won. It was so much fun, especially after such a stressful event.

"I won. I won." Advik said jumping in excitement.

"Now I want an ice cream." He said pulling my hand. I picked him up in my arms and we went towards the food court. We were eating our ice cream and chatting.

"Mumma you are so gorgeous, kind, and smart. How did you fell in love with Dad?" he said pointing towards me and making faces.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to ask her, why did she agree to marry you? There must be so many boys behind here trying to win her heart than out of all, why she chose you when she had better choices?" He said and I was looking at him with shock.

"You are my son. How can you say like that about me?"

"But whatever I said is the truth." he said shrugging his shoulder. I looked at Sachi and she was trying to control her laugh.

"Sachi..." I said in a complaining tone.

"Ok. Enough of your buttering Advik. What do you want now?"

"Nothing."

"Sure."

"I want another ice cream." He said. He said all that just to get an ice cream. I think I am raising a devil disguise as a kid.

 We went to buy some new toys for Advik. We did some more shopping and had our dinner Advik's favourite restaurant.

We were in our car and coming back home. Advik was looking very tired but, he was not ready to sleep and playing with his new toy. Sachi was resting her head on the seat and had closed her eyes. She looked tired as today was like a roller coaster. We reached home, and I picked Advik in my arms and entered the house. Sachi followed us and sat on the sofa. I went towards his room and placed him on his bed.

"You look very tired after all you, cried so much today. You should sleep now." I said and regretted my words. He gestured me to be quiet.

"Dad, you promised me not to tell anyone that I cried."

"But no one is here."

"Still, don't talk about it."

"Ok." I made him lay properly on the bed. I confirmed that he was fast asleep and turned around to leave his room.

I saw Sachi standing at the door. Her expression clearly said that she had a lot of questions to ask. She started moving towards our room. It was easier to handle my small baby but, handling this my big baby would be difficult.

***************************************************

🥰🥰💕💕

Hello! I am extremely sorry for the delay..................

I hope you all liked this chapter.................

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me............... 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

792K 29.5K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1.3M 56.5K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
22.9K 758 20
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
100K 3.8K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...