Scp Reacts

Av springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. Mer

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 2
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
SCP-666 1/2-J
Viewing 7
Viewing 8
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 12
Viewing 13

Viewing 6

8.9K 88 40
Av springtrap3glass

    After a good night's rest the group once again gathered in the theater and took their seats.

     "So creepy theater voice? What will we be seeing this fine morning?" Dr. Clef asked.

      "We will be viewing more of your universe." The theater answered. Upon hearing that Dr. Clef, Dr. Kondraki, Dr. Bright, Dr. Rights, and even SCP 049 pulled out notebooks preparing to take notes.

       The screen flickers to life to reveal Dr. Iceberg sitting at his desk writing a report on the two recently captured anomalies, Fuji and Aki. His attention is quickly drawn away from his report when someone walks into the room. Iceberg looks up from his papers and sees a woman wearing formal clothes standing in the doorway. She stands at about 5'6 in height, she has blonde hair, and dark green eyes.

       "Hello Dr. Iceberg, my name is Agent Mills. I've been sent here to talk to you directly about the two new anomalies you've recently acquired." The now named woman says as she takes a seat at a chair placed directly in front of Dr. Iceberg's desk.

        "Ah yes. I was told you'd be coming. Sorry about how cold my office is, I'll try and make this quick so you don't get sick." Dr. Iceberg says much to the relief of Agent Mills who was already slightly shivering.

        Dr. Bright felt for the agent on screen, he may be immortal but he hates the cold. Any room Dr. Iceberg steps in becomes cold thanks to his unique condition. The details are mostly unknown but what is known is that Dr. Iceberg was in an accident during the test of an SCP. The results, Dr. Iceberg's body temperature is always cold to the point where he should be dead, but he isn't. In a way, Dr. Iceberg himself could also be considered anomalous. His own body temperature can drop the temperature of the room he's in and this makes for some rather uncomfortable meetings.

        Agent Mills pulls out some files and a recorder from her purse. She turns the recorder on. "Alright Dr. Iceberg, tell me what happened after you brought in the two new anomalies."

       "When we brought them here they were unconscious. In the few hours that they were unconscious we started to run through some basic procedures for analyzing humanoid anomalies, like collecting blood and hair samples, and measuring their weight and height along with other things. However we were unable to get blood samples of the one called Fuji thanks to his unique properties. After we got as much data as we could from them whilst they were unconscious, we took them both to separate interrogation rooms and waited for them to regain consciousness. Naturally when they did wake up they were both distressed and uncooperative. The two of them are married so they refused to answer our questions until they were sure the other was ok. After we let them see each other briefly they were slightly more cooperative. The interviews went on for hours, we asked them questions and they asked us questions. Eventually I decided to personally question the one called Fuji. Upon walking into the room I could practically feel the tension in the air. Not really much of a suprise, he seemed mostly worried about his spouse. In the end we were able to get some background information on them. The results unraveled some disturbing discoveries, the anomalies themselves aren't the disturbing part, it's the Japanese government. Despite how young these anomalies have lived for at least a hundred years, maybe more and from what they've told us, they've been working for the Japanese government for a long time. For some reason Japan seems to have decided to keep these anomalies a secret from the Foundation." Dr. Iceberg explains. "That is all I have to report on, for now."

        With that done Agent Mills turns the recorder off and stores it away in her purse. "Thank you Dr. Iceberg for your time. I'll be leaving now. I need to get this to the higher ups." She says before getting to her feet and turning to leave the room.

       However, before she could leave, Dr. Iceberg stops her. "Agent Mills, you left some of your files." Dr. Iceberg says point to the files she'd left on his desk.

      "Those are for you to keep and review." She says bluntly before leaving.

      Dr. Iceberg picks up the files and looks at the word printed on the first sheet of paper. It reads: MTF Alpha-9, Last Hope.

      "MTF Alpha-9? Have any of you ever heard of this Task Force?" Dr. Rights asks her coworkers.

      "Nope." Dr. Bright answers.

      "Never." Dr. Kondraki answers.

      "I've never heard of it either. Maybe it's a new Task Force the higher ups are working on." Dr. Clef answers. "I wonder what makes this one so special? What will they specialize in?"

        The scene then shifts over to a different location. It shows the outside of an abandoned theater and snooping around it was a boy who appeared to be 14 years of age with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a dark blue hoodie, blue jean shorts, black shoes, and a black backpack. 

    The boy sneaks around the warhouse looking for an entrance and when he finds one he's forced to hide behind a dumpster as two fully armed men step out of the warehouse. These aren't just random thugs with guns, they're wearing a lot of military grade gear.

      Clef examines the guards closely. "They look like they could be mercenaries."

      "What would mercenaries be doing in a warehouse out in the middle of nowhere?" Iris asked.

      Clef shrugs. "Who knows. Maybe they live there for whatever reason, or maybe there's something in the warehouse they've been hired to get."

       "Mercenaries seem a bit overkill if someone wants to get something from an abandoned warehouse." Dr. Kondraki comments.

       "I'm more concerned about the child." Lilith says. "What's he doing at an abandoned warehouse? Where are his parents?"

       "He's probably anomalous." Dr. Bright says. It's definitely not the first time the Foundation has encountered child anomalies.

        Realizing he isn't going to be able to get past those guards without causing a commotion, and without alerting any other possible guards, the boy decides to look for another way in. He finds his solution in the form of a window. Unfortunately this warehouse is about three stories high and so is that window. The window is open and will allow him access to the top floor of the building, if he can reach it somehow.

     The boy scans his surroundings in hopes of finding something that will help him get up to where he needs to be. His hopes are answered in the form of a large ladder that could be seen laying next to a nearby old run down truck. However before he made a run for the truck he checked on what the guards were doing, he didn't want to get caught.

        "Damn this kid has some balls. Most kids his age would leave as soon as they spot armed guards. But this kid isn't even phased by the sight of AR's." Dr. Clef says. "He's either really brave or really stupid."

         After retrieving the ladder the boy quickly made his way to the open window and aligned the ladder with it. He climbs the ladder and crawls through the open window. Upon entering through the window the boy thought he'd be on the top floor, but instead he found himself on a bunch of rafters. Someone had remodeled the inside of this building. Instead of three separate floors it was all one large room. Below he could see what looked to be a stage with all kinds of items on it up for display. Seated in face chairs in front of the stage were at least thirty people wearing plain white masks. Judging by their attire, they're all wealthy people.

        "What is this? Some kind of cult?" Iris asked.

        "It could be a black market auction." 035 suggests. "I've been in quite a few of those in my lifetime."

         A man wearing a tuxedo walks up on stage to address the crowd. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen! I hope you've had a wonderful evening! Sorry that today the auction is taking place in a warehouse, but we've been having a bit of trouble with a particular group of people! But not to worry! Everything is under control now! We here at Marshall, Carter, and Dark promise to sell to you some of the most rare, powerful, and mysterious objects ever discovered! With the right price you could take these items home and use their unique abilities for whatever your heart's desire!" The man announces.

          "So Marshall, Carter, and Dark are running this auction." Dr. Rights says. "Great, more items we have to track down. I hate that company so much."

        Marshall, Carter, and Dark is an extremely wealthy company that specializes in tracking or creating anomalous objects and selling them to anyone who's willing to pay the right price. Unfortunately the Foundation has a hard time dealing with them given how wealthy they are and how much influence they have around the world.

        "Those objects on stage likely have anomalous properties." Dr. Kondraki mutters as he jots down the appearance of each object as fast as he can.

        "Before we get too these items you see before you! I have something very special for you this fine evening!" The man announces. "Bring her out boys!"

        A group of mercenaries hauled in a large box shaped object covered by a large blanket. Then men brought the object on stage before leaving. The man on stage removed the blanket covering the box shaped object. The boy's eyes widened in horror at what he saw. It was a girl no older than him who was being kept in a cage. The girl had bright red hair and amber eyes, her skin tone was pale, her attire consisted of a white t-shirt and pajama pants.

     The eyes of most in the theater widen with the boy on screen.

      "They're going to sell a child." Iris says with a horrified tone.

      "Monsters." Lilith hissed.

      "But why?" Dr. Rights asked with wide horrified eyes. Marshall, Carter, and Dark is a business that sells and sometimes creates anomalous items, keyword being items not people. 

       "It seems they've decided anomalous human trafficking is more profitable. That's going to be a major problem for humanity in the future." Clef answers. 

        If Marshall, Carter, and Dark really do end up going down this route in the near future, then the Foundation needs to start hitting them harder. For the sake of both humanity and the anomalous humans who could very well become victims of this form of trafficking.

        The man on stage opened the cage "come out my young friend and show our guest here what you can do!"

       The girl glares at the man and shakes her no in defiance. The man leaned in close and in a cold voice he says. "Do it or I'll lock you in that freezer you hate so much."

     The eyes widen in fear and seeing no other choice she steps out.

     The man smiles and pats her on the head. "Good girl. Do as I say and one of these nice people might buy you and take you in as a daughter. You've always wanted a family right?"

      The girl simple nods before turning her attention to the crowd of people in white masks. The girl was terrified but if there is even a slight chance that one of these people could get her out of this hell then she has to take it. She took a deep breath and in less than a second her hair became flames and she took off into the air flying circles around the crowd twice before landing back on stage. Immediately people in the crowd started shouting out prices much to the enjoyment of the man on stage.

      "Now! Now! Everyone calm down, that is only part of what she can do! She can fly, she has Pryokinetic abilities, her fire currently has now defined limit on how hot it can get! For this reason we here at Marshall, Carter, and Dark have nicknamed her Sol, the Daughter of the Sun! Years ago our scientists found something had entered Earth's atmosphere and crashed in a Forest in Norway. The crash had destroyed a large area of the forest and lying right in the middle of the impact zone was a completely unharmed baby Sol." The man explains. "Now then with that out of the way. The starting bid is 15 million."

       "Not if I can help it." The boy mutters before reaching into his backpack and pulling out a notebook. He starts flipping through pages of drawings, each drawing depicting a mythical beast. He finds a page that has a drawing he'd recently made depicting a Cyclops holding a battle axe.

      "Finally I was wondering when that boy was going to show us his abilities" Dr. Bright says. "I wonder what the drawings are for?"

         He rips the page out of the notebook. His eyes and hands glow blue as he prepares to use his abilities. However before anything could be done his attention is drawn to the sound of gunfire erupting from outside the warehouse. This also caught the attention of everyone else from within the warehouse. Immediately panic erupted from the guest, someone was attacking.

      The man on stage also seemed panicked and went to try and escape out the back door. The boy took advantage of the chaos he climbed down from the rafters and ran towards the anomalous girl on stage who was hiding under one of the many tables on stage. Most of the guests were panicking and trying to find a place to hide so no one cared about the mysterious boy's appearance.

     He ran up to the girl and got under the table with her.

     "Are you ok?" He asked with a concerned voice.

     "W-Who are you?" The girl asked.

     "A friend. I've come to get you away from these monsters." He explains in hopes of easing her fears but that was easier said than done with all the gunfire outside. 

      The chaos only got worse as armed soliders busted down the front entrance. These soliders are from the SCP Foundation, MTF Mu-3 code named, Highest Bidders.

       "The Highest Bidders showed up just in time." Dr. Kondraki says with a sigh of relief. "Though I do wonder if they're trained in how to handle young humanoid anomalies? From what I understand, they mostly only handle anomalous items."

        "To be fair to them Marshall, Carter, and Dark only dealt with Items up until now." Dr. Clef says.

        "Everyone on the ground Now!" Many of the soliders shouted.

        Suddenly the back entrance door was busted down and about sixteen mercs flooded the warehouse resulting in a fire fight. The Foundation troops only had six inside the warehouse, they're outnumbered. The boy quickly grabbed Sol and ran with her off stage and into cover behind some crates. The presence of the children didn't go unnoticed by one of the Foundation Agents.

        "Sir! There are two children here!" She shouts amidst the gunfire.

        "What!" He shouts in disbelief. "Damn it! What the hell are children doing in a place like this!"

       "I'll go secure them sir!" The woman shouts before running as fast as she could towards the hiding kids. Just as she was about to reach them one of the mercs tackled her to the ground and a struggle began with the merc trying to drive a combat knife through her head. Luckily for the agent she would live to see another day as Sol quickly acted to save the life of someone who she assumed wasn't with Marshall, Carter, and Dark. Sol threw a ball of fire at the merc's hand, melting the knife and scorching his hand. The merc screamed in pain which gave the agent an opening to pull out her side arm and kill the merc. 

      The agent quickly got up and rushed over to the children. She ducked down behind the crate and turned her attention to Sol.

      "That was you wasn't it?" The agent asked.

     "I'm sorry I couldn't let him kill you!" Sol apologizes feeling as if she shouldn't have done that.

     "It's fine! Just stay calm and I promise we'll get you to safety!" The agent reassured the terrified anomaly. 'The Foundation is probably the safest place for you. God forbid the GOC or Chaos Insurgency ever get a hold of you.' She thought to herself.

      "Your people are out numbered! I'll help!" The boy says before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the drawing of the cyclopes he was going to use earlier.

      "What are you-!" The woman starts but stops mid sentence as she see what happens next.

      The boy's eyes and hands once again glow blue for a moment before the blue energy travels to the paper causing it to glow the same color. The throws the paper out and within seconds a vanishes in a flash of bright blue light temporarily blinding everyone except the boy. When the light fades a real twelve foot tall cyclopes holding a battle axe stood where the drawing once was. Everyone except for the boy stared in awe and terror at the sudden appearance of the beast. 

         "That's a pretty fearsome ability he can summon whatever he draws." Able comments with a battle thirsty grin.

        "Cyclopes go and take out the bad guys!" The boy orders pointing at the group of mercenaries. 

        The cyclopes turned its attention to the Mercs and let out a fearsome roar before charging at them. The mercs tried gunning it down but their bullet couldn't damage it's thick skin. With a single swipe of it's axe three mercs lost their heads. The remaining quickly realized they had no way of defeating the monster and ran out of the warehouse.

        With a simple snap of his fingers the boy made the monster disappear in a flash of blue light only leaving behind the drawing it had been spawned from. 

        The scene then shifted to a few minutes later where foundation agents were arresting all the guests that had come to the auction and securing the items that were up for sale. The boy and Sol were sitting on top of a crate chatting whilst the Foundation Agents got everything organized.

       "Hey what's your name?" Sol asked.

       "Billy." The now named boy answers.

       "How did you do that thing you did back there?" Sol asked, referring to when Billy had summoned the cyclopes.

       "I can summon and control any monster I draw." Billy answers. "Hey your powers are pretty cool you know that!"

       "Thanks, but I think yours are better." Sol says to her new found friend.

       Billy was about to say something else but got cut off when the Foundation Agent that they'd met earlier. Now they could see her face clearly, she has short dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. The agent wasn't alone, she was accompanied by Dr. Kondraki and Dr. Glass.

       "Look at that Konnie, you're the first of us to make an appearance. I was wondering when one of us would show up." Dr. Clef says.

       "Hello there, I'm Agent Hall." The Foundation Agent greets. "These here are my associates, Dr. Kondraki and Dr. Glass."

      "Hello, I'm Sol." the sun daughter greets. 

      "I'm Billy." The summoner greets.

      "Nice to meet you both and thank you for helping us today. Thanks to you I can go home to my daughter. You saved my life." Agent Hall says showing great gratitude.

      "If you don't mind, we'd like to talk with you for a bit? Will that be alright?" Dr. Kondraki says. In all actuality they didn't have a choice in the matter. They've displayed anomalous properties and must be brought into Foundation care for their own safety and the safety of others. If at all possible they'd rather have these anomalies enter containment willingly. Dr. Kondraki and Dr. Glass alike aren't fond of the idea of fighting children even if they are anomalies.

       "Sure." Billy says though he said so hesitantly. The boy had a bad feeling about these people, they didn't wear the insignia of any government group he knew of.

        "What were you two doing in a place like this? Where are your parents?" Dr. Glass asked. 

       "I don't have any parents." Sol answers.

       "Mine don't care about me." Billy says with a voice dripping with hate. "I'm a runaway and there's no way I'm going back to those jerks."  He hasn't had the greatest childhood.

   ' That still doesn't explain why the two of you are here. One doesn't have parents and the other hates his parents. We could work with that.' Dr. Glass thinks to himself. 'When we get them safely contained we'll need to have them undergo a psychological evaluation. From what it sounds like neither of them have had a good life.'

        "If you come with us we can keep you fed and safe, maybe even help you learn more about your abilities." Dr. Kondraki offers.

        It was at this point red flags started going off in Billy's head. He knows nothing about these people and now suddenly they want to take him and Sol away to god know where. This was all far to sus for his liking, he and Sol needed to get away from these people.

      "Thanks for the offer but I think we're fine on our own." Billy says with a nervous voice. "Come on Sol. I know a nice place we can go to sleep for the night."

      Sol simply nods and the two begin to walk away. Kondraki sighs and turns his attention to Agent Hall.

     "Do it." He orders.

     She lets out a disappointed sigh of her own before pulling out a tranquilizer gun and firing two shots. One hits Billy and the other hits Sol, sending them both into unconsciousness. 

      The screen cuts to black and the viewing ends.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
26.9K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut