Oneiric Tryst

By Susimau

Seonghwa has nightmares, a lot of them. When Hongjoong gets assigned to enter those nightmares and find a way... More

1. Morpheus
2. Orchestra
3. Shoes
4. Mac n Cheese
5. Doctor
6. Basement
7. Pirate Ship
8. A Date
9. Walking Dead
10. Dunes
11. Challenge
12. Lucid Dreams
13. A Knight
14. Shelter
15. Axe Murderer
16. Baton
17. Shark-infested Water
18. Date Ideas
19. The Secret
20. Edinburgh
21. Spider Caves
22. Soaring Heights
23. Spa
25. Down Bad
26. The Accident
27. At First Sight
28. Fancy Fish
29. Wedding Guest: The Groom
30. Locked Out
31. Rushing
32. Diving
33. Visiting Grandma
34. A Win
35. Shackles
36. Finding Peace
37. A New Roommate
38. Christmas

24. Ringing

905 75 48
By Susimau

Smut chapter

*********

"Hongjoong! I need to show you this picture of Wooyoung and Byeol!"

Hongjoong squeezed past San through the door, making himself as thin as possible.

"Sorry, man, but I think I'm in a bit of a hurry. How about you show Mingi?"

Pouting, San glanced at the door to Jongho's office. It was rarely closed, but right now; it was. Since neither Jongho nor Mingi were in sight, they could make their deductions.

"Or you send it to me. I'll check it if Seonghwa needs more time. But he prepared something big tonight so I can't exactly be late."

The dejected expression lifted off San's features instantly to make space for a smirk.

"Something big? I hope he didn't mean his dick with that because cringe," San teased Hongjoong as he opened the door to the staircase. Huffing, Hongjoong saluted him before he went out. San hummed under his breath again already. With no supervision, this meant he could chat with Wooyoung all he wanted.

Hongjoong scaled the stairs taking two at a time. The sun had just set beyond the horizon and it was still relatively early, but Seonghwa had requested for him to be on time specifically since he wanted to drag this night out. The nervous flutter in Hongjoong's chest and guts didn't doubt any longer what this was about, not after their not-so-subtle touches these past few nights. He would lie if he said he looked forward to it any less than Seonghwa did.

Not even ten minutes later, Seonghwa was asleep and constructing his nightmare carefully. Hongjoong saw the location change from his home to a hotel and the main danger switch from Yeosang to a tornado. Chuckling at the effort, Hongjoong went to sleep himself.

In limbo, he pondered for a while what to wear. He wanted to look pretty for Seonghwa, so he opted for black slacks and a white shirt. A tie was too much of a bother, so he left the first two buttons of his shirt undone and put a necklace on the exposed skin instead. With his earrings and rings in place, he was ready to go.

Before he left ultimately, he took a bunch of flowers for Seonghwa. They were a sweet little gesture.

Hongjoong stepped into the spacious penthouse bedroom of the luxurious hotel while Seonghwa was still busy with the setup. He didn't acknowledge Hongjoong at first when the man put down the flowers on the drawer next to him and stepped over to the wall that consisted entirely of glass. Outside, a tornado wreaked havoc in the city. The grey skies seemed to introduce the apocalypse as houses and cars got whipped through the air as if they were playthings.

Fascinated, Hongjoong watched the spectacle that left them entirely unbothered safe for the creaking of the building that wouldn't be creaking if this were real life.

Hongjoong felt Seonghwa's body heat behind him. Then, warm breath brushed his neck when Seonghwa reached out a hand to stabilise his weight against the window. When gentle kisses pressed against the skin of Hongjoong's nape, Hongjoong tilted his head to allow the man more access. He shuddered at the tiny sparks of pleasure Seonghwa's lips sent right into him.

Pleased sighs escaped Hongjoong's lips when Seonghwa used his free hand to pull his collar to the side. His lips latched onto Hongjoong's skin, sucking gently until he left a mark. The air between them heated slowly, like a fireplace in a cosy home.

Seonghwa's voice right at Hongjoong's ear had the man's eyes slip shut to concentrate fully on the velvety drawl.

"Can I help you out of this?" To underline what he meant, he gave a little tug on Hongjoong's shirt. Hongjoong nodded, and Seonghwa's hair tickled at his ear when he spread more kisses over Hongjoong's neck. His arms reached around him, nimble fingers unbuttoning his shirt patiently. Hongjoong sunk into his embrace lax, only moving again when Seonghwa peeled the shirt off him to make up for the exposed skin with more warm touches. He pressed up against Hongjoong as his hands roamed the man's body, exploring it with appreciative fingertips.

Against his back, Hongjoong felt the whole setup of the man's tie, jacket, even the suit vest. Chuckling, Hongjoong reached over his shoulder to grab the man's tie and drag him forward. Their lips met in a greeting sweet kiss. By now, they were familiar with each other, and as Hongjoong noticed the tension in Seonghwa's kisses, he tried to let some of his peace seep over into the other man.

When their lips parted, Hongjoong nuzzled up into Seonghwa's neck to pay back the kisses he had received.

"All this, for what?" His fingers dragged over the orderly lapels of Seonghwa's black jacket.

"I needed it as armour because I am a chicken," Seonghwa muttered, his hands still trailing up and down Hongjoong's sides. They left goosebumps in their wake.

"You're adorable. I feel very honoured." Hongjoong turned around in his arms. Seonghwa's hair fell into his forehead in soft black curls today, adding to his endearingly shy demeanour. They kissed once more, some of Seonghwa's tension finally letting loose from him. His fingers threaded through Hongjoong's hair and down his back as their lips engraved their affection into each other.

Once their lips parted, Seonghwa gently pulled Hongjoong over to the bed. He gestured for Hongjoong to sit down as he shrugged off his jacket and looked around in the room searchingly. A moment later, soft and low jazz music that barely covered the noises of the storm outside set in.

Seonghwa snatched a pillow from the bed as he kissed Hongjoong again. Then, his lips slowly trailed downwards as he knelt on the ground.

He didn't part Hongjoong's legs with force. Only settled his hand on a knee and waited until Hongjoong had adjusted comfortably.

Seonghwa's hand met the lively midst of his body first. His fingers cupped Hongjoong through his slacks, mapping out the bulge with the exact amount of pressure. Lazy, Hongjoong leaned back on his hands, never taking his eyes away from the man who sat so prettily between his legs.

When Seonghwa's eyes settled on his belt, insecurity flashed in them. Whether it was consent wise, or the mere struggle some belt mechanisms posed, it didn't matter. Hongjoong sat up to open it for him and pulled it out of the loops without a moment of hesitation. Seonghwa took it from him to put it down next to the bed as he leaned in once more. His hot lips left kisses over Hongjoong's waist and hips as his fingers deftly undid his pants.

"You look so gorgeous like this. I wonder how I will make it through the night," Hongjoong muttered under his breath when those kisses travelled to the exposed part of his underwear. His breath hitched when they connected with his arousal through the thin fabric, trailing heat from his stomach south.

"Me too," Seonghwa hummed. His hot breath brushed against the lowest patch of Hongjoong's stomach when he carefully tugged his underwear down. It got caught on his length that was already leaking a little dark spot onto the fabric.

"I've wanted to get my mouth on you so bad for a week or so. I might pass out now that I finally can."

Hongjoong hissed when his length sprung free, a brief moment of embarrassment crossing his mind. As soon as Seonghwa wrapped his hand around it, however, he relaxed again. His hand found Seonghwa's hair, brushing through the strands gently.

"A week? That was before our first official date."

Seonghwa smirked up at him, his strawberry tasting lips glinting invitingly.

"Yeah. It was when I saw you in that police uniform."

Hongjoong's surprised laugh came out as a moan when Seonghwa sunk his lips on him. His hot mouth kissed along the throbbing side as he shuffled his body closer, getting in a comfortable position. When his tongue darted out to join the mix, Hongjoong's free hand fisted into the sheets. He didn't take his eyes off Seonghwa for even a second when the man finally took him into his mouth. Velvety soft and heated to the point of Hongjoong believing he would melt, it greeted him.

Seonghwa's plush lips were made for this, and the glances he sent Hongjoong from doe eyes sometimes made Hongjoong lose his sanity. He sat perfectly still, not disturbing Seonghwa as he slowly worked up to taking more of him. One of his hands had settled on Hongjoong's trembling knee to keep it from snapping shut around his body.

Hongjoong had to actively channel his fiery desire and the delight he received via Seonghwa to keep himself from ending things too soon. After just a few minutes, he was aching hard and Seonghwa's chin and lips were slick with spit.

When Hongjoong felt he couldn't take it any longer, he pulled Seonghwa off him. Before the man had a chance to wipe his chin, Hongjoong already leaned down to kiss him. Pleased by the passionate kiss he got as a reward, Seonghwa gave the same back.

Hongjoong pulled Seonghwa down on the enormous bed with him and kicked his pants off before he came after the man. Seonghwa willingly spread his legs when Hongjoong settled between them. They made out with searching ruts of their hips against each other while Hongjoong undid the man's tie and unbuttoned his shirt. When Hongjoong kissed down his chest, Seonghwa leaned his head back with little sighs tumbling from him.

"Do you want to go all the way, Hwa?" Hongjoong's fingers slipped into his pants deftly, finding what he was searching for. Seonghwa arched into him when he moved his hand with the same romantic patience as his kisses.

"If I can stay so long, yes. Would you like me to take you or be taken by you?"

Hongjoong helped him out of his pants, his blood thrumming to the sensual jazz.

"I want to take you if you are up for that."

On the ochre sheets of the bed, Seonghwa looked like a god. His long legs splayed open for Hongjoong but a hint of shyness pulled his knees together. His body was lean, but not too muscular; formed in the right places. With dark eyes, Seonghwa nodded and shrugged off his shirt.

He handed Hongjoong the lube from the nightstand as he knelt between the officer's legs. Seonghwa's length was flushed with an adorable pink hue. Without hesitation, Hongjoong put his mouth on it as his hands fiddled with the lube.

Seonghwa willingly put his thighs on Hongjoong's shoulders when he adjusted the man's hips. Since he didn't tense up too much around the first finger slipping inside him, Hongjoong figured he had got the man to hand himself over completely.

He pulled off to check Seonghwa's expression when he sunk in the next digit. Seonghwa's lips had dropped open and his eyes were clenched shut as moans and whines tumbled freely from him to spur Hongjoong on. Unravelled by lust, the officer became ethereal. Hongjoong wanted to see his face when he was inside him, and when Seonghwa came for him.

"Love your voice. Don't be shy to let it out."

A louder gasp escaped Seonghwa when Hongjoong pressed up on his prostate. For a moment, Seonghwa seemed tempted to slap his hands over his mouth. Then, they returned to curl into the sheets.

Hongjoong took his sweet time getting Seonghwa entirely relaxed and pliant for him. By the time he sat up to align their hips again, Seonghwa was dazed. His fingers pulled on Hongjoong's hand weakly, begging for more kisses.

Hongjoong gave them to him while he swooned inwardly over Seonghwa's red cheeks. On the side, his fingers fiddled to grab a condom from the nightstand.

The tornado outside whipped something dangerously close to their building with a resounding crash. They startled at the same time. Hongjoong had entirely forgotten about it.

With a shared giggle, they kissed their foolish expressions away. Then, Hongjoong sat back up to put the condom on.

"Hurry up. I'll die if I don't get you inside me tonight," Seonghwa pleaded. Chuckling, Hongjoong adjusted his legs around his waist. The promise of Seonghwa's body around him had Hongjoong ache. The blunt head of his dick nudged against Seonghwa's entrance, making the man bite his lip.

"You'll die? How would you suddenly die?" Slow, Hongjoong sunk into him, only the head for now. He was already overwhelmed by the intensity and the tight clutch on him.

Seonghwa's inner brows had risen in pleasure, his tongue struggling on its search for words.

"I'll combust from yearning randomly. Like an old balloon."

Amused, Hongjoong gradually entered him deeper. Sweat clung to his forehead as he concentrated on not hurting Seonghwa's feverish body.

"We don't want that, now, do we?" Hongjoong let go of the breath he had been holding when he bottomed out. Seonghwa's blissed-out expression showed only pleasure, not a hint of pain marring it.

"N-No."

Hongjoong leaned in to reassure Seonghwa with his warmth and some kisses. The man clutched onto him, holding him tight until he felt comfortable. Then, he gently dug his heels into Hongjoong's thighs, urging him to move.

The slide was slick and easy as Hongjoong pulled back to slowly sink back in. Seonghwa threw his head back at the first thrust, his hair sticking to his nape and forehead. When Hongjoong licked his exposed jawline, he tasted salty sweat.

"Hwa... You feel wonderful."

"Even in the dream?"

"Even in the dream."

Hongjoong picked up the pace based on Seonghwa's responses. As the slapping of his hips against Seonghwa's skin set in faster, Seonghwa's breaths also hitched more often. His throaty moans mixed with Hongjoong's grunts and the storm dancing outside.

Frantic in his need to ground himself, Seonghwa grabbed onto Hongjoong's hand. It all got too much for him when Hongjoong held onto him and used his other hand to jerk Seonghwa off in time with his slams into the other man's body. He came apart at the seams, and his face contorted in the most exquisite pleasure when he came.

Hongjoong slowed down to grind his hips against Seonghwa in shallow thrusts throughout it. Before he could speak up to ask, Seonghwa already answered his question. His babbling lips had yet to return to their usual poise.

"Come inside, please."

That was all that Hongjoong needed. His fingers dug into Seonghwa's thighs for the last two, three pushes, then he came with a low groan. Seonghwa's hands came up to massage his spasming shoulders and thighs, guiding him through it.

"Don't you dare disappear on me," Hongjoong heaved into the sex-smelling air as soon as he could breathe again. "I want at least ten minutes of cuddles."

Chuckling, Seonghwa pulled him close so they could snuggle up against each other. Their legs entangled naturally as they laid down. After a few minutes, their breathing evened out soon as they fell into tandem.

"All the cuddles for you. Thank you for making this the best dream of my life."

Blushing, Hongjoong masked his pride in a kiss on Seonghwa's cheek. They spent their last minutes in the comfortable silence that had Hongjoong yearning to catch up sometime in the future.

At a time when they didn't have to part all too soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 2.6K 27
Haunted by strange dreams, Hongjoong begins to question the blurry line between right and wrong. Seonghwa has the perfect life, but yearns for a mus...
4.6K 231 21
Seonghwa is given to Captain Hongjoong to solve the rivalry between the Park Kingdom and Aurora. They soon find out they're soulmates as they get us...
2.5K 160 13
After separating with a crazy ex, Hongjoong comes to a club to drink and let loose for once, not knowing that his ex is following his every move. W...
131K 5.8K 30
kim hongjoong is kept awake night after night due to his noisy neighbor and his constant one-night stands. alternatively: hongjoong and seonghwa bo...