You will forever be my always

By Izzyreadsx

She never met someone that is so cold and soft at the same time, that is mean to everyone, and not to mention... More

• Characters
Prologue
1. Beginnings 
2. Roommate
3. Hockey players
4. Breathing
5. Party
6. Blushing
7. Ice skating
8. Movie Night
10. Shocked
11. Date
12. Road trip 
13. Beach
14. Panic
15. Oh wow
16. Sleepover
17. Game
18. Lazy
19. Ice
20. Going home
21. Parents
22. Thanksgiving
23. Logan
24. Face mask
25. Holidays
26. Lucky
27. Sick
28. Looking Good
29. I love you
30. Forever be my always

9. Care

202K 4.6K 3.6K
By Izzyreadsx

It's been a month since we had the sleepover.

These past few days I've been exhausted, I had a bunch of homework and also got my period.

Me and Grayson, we've became really close. He texts me everyday, and sometimes even comes and check up on me.

He literally became my best friend, but the thing is I might have feelings for him, I mean how could you not? He's perfect.

Me and the girls also became really close, most of the days we meet at a small cafe near the dorms, and have breakfast or we just sit there and talk.

Right now my life is pretty great.

____

I take that back, my life is not great.

I woke up at 5 am, and my whole body was sore and I was so cold, that I was literally shaking.

"Lili?" Mia looks up at me from her bed with tired eyes. "Are you okay?" She asks standing up.

"I don't think so" I say sneezing, "why is it so cold i here?" I ask in a weak voice.

"Lili it's not cold" She looks at me with concern in her eyes, she touches my forehead, "Jesus Lili, you're burning." She says with wide eyes.

Oh god I have tests to take today and I can't miss it.

"Do you have any medicine? I can't miss class today" I ask closing my eyes, I knew I was going to be sick I had a sore throat a few days ago, but than it went away, and I thought I was okay.

"Hm I think, let me see" she runs to the bathroom, I whimper as I feel pain on my whole body.

"Found it." She screams, and I wince because my head is also hurting.

"Sorry" she whispers.

____

Three hours later I'm feeling a little bit better because of the medicine Mia gave me, but I'm still cold and my body is hurting.

I'm so cold that I'm wearing a cream puffy jacket with 3 shirts underneath, also a creme Bennie,with black leggings, and boots.

As I'm leaving my dorm room, my phone rings.

Incoming call
Grayson❤️

"Hello?" I answer, I think that just by hearing my voice you can see that I'm sick.

"Hey sweetheart, are you feeling better? Mia told me that you were sick, and I wasn't able to see you because we had a players meeting." He asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah I'm feeling better, my head is hurting a little bit and my body is sore, but I think I can make it through the day." I say while getting in to my car.

"Shit Lili, you need to rest, can't you stay in today?" He asks.

I sigh " I can't Grey, I have a lot of test that I need to do today, and I can't miss it." I lean my head on my car seat and close my eyes with the phone on my ear.

"I gotta go but I'll call you later okay." I say, starting my car.

"Okay sweetheart, do you want to come by my house later.? "He asks, probably moving around the locker room because I hear the boys talking.

"Yes I'll come by after my classes." I really want to see him today, I think that it's because I'm sick and I'm really clingy when I'm sick.

"Okay, drive safe and text me when you get there, so I' know your okay" He says.

"Okay bye Grayson, I'll see you later." I say as hanging up.

____

I'm done with my classes and I'm feeling like crap, the medicine is wearing off so my body is hurting and I'm starting to shiver.

I get in my car and drive to Grayson's house.

I'm glad that Lili is coming by today, because I really want to see her and also because I know that Mia is not going to be at their dorm today, and I don't her to be alone.

When I hear her call pull up, I stand up from the couch and walk up to the front door.

As I open the door I see her little self coming my way shivering from the cold, but it's not even that cold today.

As she gets closer I see that she looks kind of pale.

"Hey" I say taking her in my arms and hugging her. And fuck she's burning.

"Jesus Lili your burning, let's go inside." I say walking inside the house, when we get into the living room Lili gets out of my arms and she lays down on the couch.

She sneeze "Do you have a blanket it's so cold in here." She says while looking at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Upstairs gorgeous, come on." I say walking up to her and taking her hand.

As we get inside of my room, Lili lays on my bed under the covers. And I sit next to her, " do you need anything." I say while massaging her head.

She shakes her head coughing " no thank you, I'm just tired." She whisper on a weak voice.

I nod "did you eat today?" I ask looking down at her.

And fuck she's beautiful.

She hesitates than shake her head, I glare down at her. "Lili It's already 3pm, you have to eat" I scold her.

"I'm sorry" she says while closing her eyes and throwing her arms around me and burying her face on my chest.

____

After ordering her some soup from Panera Bread and helping her eat, we decided to lay down on my bed and watch a movie.

By now it's already 8pm, I look down at her to see her sleeping with her mouth slightly open.

I kiss her forehead and look at the ceiling. Fuck, I don't like seeing her like this. It's kind of early for me to go to sleep, so I decided to Google what to do when someone has a fever, because she's burning and I don't think that's good.

After an hour of just sitting here and googling stuff and also going to the pharmacy to get her some medicine, I'm exhausted, just as I'm about to fall sleep I hear Lili whimper in pain.

I look down at her, and see her slightly shaking from the cold, and also her face is kinda of red.

I saw on a website that to reduce a fever you have to take a warm/cold shower to cool your temperature, and also take some medicine.

And as I look down at her I know that she needs it.

"Lili." I whisper while moving some of her hair from her forehead. She whimper and opens her eyes and look at me.

"Sweetheart, you have to take a shower to cool down your fever." I say gently, she whines and shakes her head.

"I know you don't want to gorgeous, but you have to or I might have to take you to the hospital." I say sitting up with her on my arms.

She looks at me with her bloodshot eyes and nods,
"Alright, let me just turn the water on." I run into the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom and turn the water on, I check the temperature and see that it's not hot but it's not that cold either.

I enter my room to see her laying down down. "Okay, let's go" I say as I pick her up and walk to the bathroom.

I sit her on the bathroom counter and she doesn't let go. Okay so what I'm going to do now.

"Okay, the shower is already on a good temperature, I'll wait for you in my room okay?" Just as I'm about to move away she tightened her legs and arms around me. Fuck

"Lili sweetheart, you have to let go." She whines and shakes her head. I sigh and nod.

"Okay, let's do this, I'm going to help you take your clothes off okay?" She nods and leans her head on my chest with her eyes close.

I help her take her clothes off but I leave her panties and bra on because I don't want to invade her privacy.

As I pick her shaking self up and walk into the shower that's still running, she tucks her head on my neck with her arms and legs around me.

Just as I'm about to put her on the floor so she can take a shower, she tightens her legs and arms around me.

"Fuck it" I whisper to my self and get in the shower with her in my arms, with my clothes on.

She whimpers and try to move away from the water when it touches her.

I tighten my arms around her so she won't move. "Shh I know baby, I know." I say while washing her head.

We stay under the water for about 5 minutes.

I wrap her around a towel and wipe her hair from her forehead, "good?" I ask, and  I feel her nod on my shoulder.

I walk into my closet to pick something for the both of us, I pick her some boxers and a long sleeve black shirt, because I know that she can't wear too much clothes or her temperature will increase again, and I just pick some sweatpants for me.

I walk into my bed and lay her down, I look at her to see her looking at me with her beautiful blue/green eyes.

I give her a small smile, and I put the blanket above her so I won't see anything. While looking at her I unclips wet bra and put my shirt over her head.

I take the blanket off to see that my shirt stops just above her knee. While still looking at her, I see more goosebumps forming in her arms as my hand touches her panties lines, I remove her panties and put my boxer on her.

I kiss her forehead and take her clothes from the floor and head to the bathroom to put on my basket.

After getting dressed and drying the floor, I look at her, and see her eyes closing, I pick the medicine from the nightstand and pick her up.

"Come on baby, just take this and we'll go to sleep okay." I say while kissing her forehead, she takes the medicine and lays her head on my neck.

I lay down with her on top of me and put the blanket around us, she takes her head off me neck and looks at me, I smile at her and freeze when she kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Gray" she whispers and tucks her head back on my neck.

I slide my hands under her shirt and rub her bare back, and kiss her head.

"I'll always take care of you baby." I say, while
closing my eyes.

____

Authors note:

Are you guys liking the story? Tell me on me comments. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 44 11
𝐍𝐎𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 a girl who was forced to move out of her college and transfer to the same one as her brother 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 the popu...
51.1K 465 14
Valentina and Dominic, Dominic and Valentina those two had hated each other since they were kids with Valentinas bubbly personality and Dominic's col...
2K 345 27
Sanjh, a 16 year old, extrovert, nerdy, sweet, popular girl who's never loved anyone genuinely. Falls in love with Dakshith, her academic rival who a...
944K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...