The Thing Between Us

By Janeloui22

A collection of Jaerose's short fanfiction. [You may read or leave] More

•Before You Go•
[1] Amore
[3] Tiga Tingkat
[4] Perfectly Match
[5] Meet You at September
[6] Scattered Heart
[7] Through The Basketball He Plays
[8-1] Fail Play
[8-2] Fail Play
[8-3] Fail Play
[9-1] Anomali Rasa
[9-2] Anomali Rasa
[9-3] Anomali Rasa
[9-4] Anomali Rasa
[10] Platonic Love
[11] Carnations
[12] Soulmate
[13] 47 Street
[14] MSG
[15] Wishlist
[16] Monster
[17] Ideal Life
[18-1] Aksara
[18-2] Aksara

[2] Fallen Angel(s)

3K 203 19
By Janeloui22

Part ini gaje banget sumpah. But first of all, I would like to clarify something: this work does not affiliate with any kind of religion. Ya, meskipun banyak cerita gini, tapi aku ngerasa perlu aja bilang. Hehehe

Have a great weekend~

•Fallen Angels•

Cast:
Jaehyun Jung as Lucifer
Roseanne Park as Gabrielle (originally Gabriel—one of arc angels)
Bambam as Beelzebub
Eunwoo Cha as Asmodeous

Summary: What if Lucifer and Gabrielle were originally lovers that got separated by God to punish Lucifer’s rebellion?

In good, there’s evil.
In evil, there’s good.
There’s an absolute good,
and there’s an absolute evil.
An old proverb that anyone can ignore.

Lucifer sat with hand above his knee.
Next to him there was Beelzebub—the prince of demons who was watching the same object as Lucifer.

‘Do you still adore her?’ he said. Lucifer grinned his teeth, showing his two dimples on this form.

‘Do you know her, Baal?’ asked Lucifer.

Beelzebub who rebelled to God alongside with him nodded his head. He said with a confident voice, ‘One of God’s faithful angels, Gabrielle. But what the hell is she doing in human realm?’

Lucifer flicked his fingers, turned himself into beautiful-fine man in suit.

‘Ask Leviathan, no, Asmodeous to see me now,’ said Lucifer in firm voice.

Beelzebub who was known as the second fallen from heaven knelt on one of his knee—giving his respect to The Emperor of Hell.

He was trying to approach one of God’s favourite. Gabrielle was one of those who served God—giving her life for Him. But Lucifer wanted to be the ‘Him’ she served, he wanted the most prettiest thing God ever created lived for him.

But Gabrielle was exceptionally hard to be approached. Of course, she’s one of arch angels for reasons. Lucifer showed his smirk. He wondered just how long Gabrielle could stay on God’s side.

‘God’s arc angel Gabrielle, what are you doing here?’

Gabrielle whose appearance looked dazzling tho in human form took a glance at Lucifer—despised him. ‘Never expected to meet God’s most rebellious creature here,’ said her. There was something in her voice that made Lucifer went even crazier.
He wanted her more than anything.

‘Of course I’m here. Human realm just as worse as The Hell.’

Gabrielle who took some flowers with her smirked. ‘Must be difficult to live in Hell for the entire of your life.’

Gabrielle’s response made Lucifer laughed—it was annoying. He walked side to side with her, trying to seduce her.

‘No it’s not, my lovely Gabrielle. I have access anytime to come here and tricked human to be part of us.’

Gabrielle stopped her step, talked without bothered to look at him. ‘Your pride is the problem, Luci, God expelled you for that. There was once you were part of us—angels—before your greed and others took over your sanity.’

Lucifer took a step in front of Gabrielle, watched her beautiful face, then touched her shining long blonde hair—before down to her sculptured face. ‘We were in love with each other, Elle. We are actually always in love with each other.’

‘You disgust me, Luci,’ said her—trying to maintain her emotionless expression

‘You almost showed an emotion, my love.’ Lucifer caressed her face, whispered her the love he once told. ‘I love you, Gabrielle. I love you more than God does.’

Lucifer’s words made Gabrielle trembled—in fears and excitement. She missed her long-old lover.

‘You try to seduce me just like Satan did to Eve. But I’m not her, Luci,’ said her firmly.

‘Yes you aren’t.’ Lucifer agreed to what his lover said. Then he added, ‘Eve wasn’t Satan’s lover; she was Adam’s. But you are my lover. Even God Himself knows that.’

There’s no response.
No voice can be heard.
Gabrielle closed her mouth.
She started showing her emotion, there was nothing wrong with that.

‘I love you, Luci. But I can’t be with you. Unless you ask a forgiveness from God and start to serve Him, just like the old days.’ Gabrielle was always clear with her decision.

It was Lucifer’s billionth trials to ask her to join force with him. The Heaven offered everything, but it didn’t offer Gabrielle the love she wanted. She was living her never ending dilemma.

Gabrielle raised her face when another voice she knew came from aside. It was Asmodeous—one of her good friend in Heaven. Before his fall, of course.

‘Asmodeous The Prince of Lechery comes to served His Highness Emperor of Hell,’ he was as polite as ever. Asmodeous’ eyes were on Gabrielle, just nodded his head shortly.

‘Some works to do, Archie,’ said Lucifer while flicked his fingers, showing Asmodeous some files to work to, ‘Hundreds people to tempt. One of them was my servant, but you can do anything to him, just in case he’s annoying because yes he is. Oh, to tell you the truth, I’m busy reuniting with my old lover.’

Again Asmodeous stared at Gabrielle,
she looked as magnificent as ever
especially with her dazzling long blonde hair. ‘I understand.’

‘Thank you Archie. You may leave,’ said Lucifer.

Asmodeous didn’t want stay there any longer either. He was not into non-human thing. He just liked seducing and tempting humans.

‘Then how about my offer, Elle? Wanna go crazy with me?’ Lucifer asked after Asmodeous took his leave.

Gabrielle went silent for the last time. She smiled, taking her step, then touched Lucifer’s side face. ‘I love you Luci. But I have to serve God.’

‘God will abandon you, just like he did to me.’ Lucifer cupped Gabrielle’s hand.

‘Then I’ll come to you. Because I know you’ll wait for me, till the end of the time.’

Lucifer tried to reach Gabrielle’s hand. She faded away—went back to the place she belonged to. His heart scattered for billionth times. Then he smiled—a faded one. He lifted his face, looking at the blue sky.

His mouth whispered a name: Gabrielle. He went back, left the deep black stain on the ground he stepped.

—Fin—

Siapa yang paling tersakiti kalau situasinya kayak gitu? Maybe that's why God doesn't make demon and angel fall in love with each other.

Terima kasih karena mau ngebaca cerita di lapak ini. Muah~
❤💝💙💘💜💕💚💗❣🍑🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 18.3K 14
LAPAK BROTHERSHIP ✔️ NOT BOYS LOVE...❌ SUDAH END TAPI TETEP VOTE + FOLLOW PROSES REVISI Kamu tahu obsessi? Ya apa saja bisa dilakukan bahkan bisa m...
398K 4.3K 85
•Berisi kumpulan cerita delapan belas coret dengan berbagai genre •woozi Harem •mostly soonhoon •open request High Rank 🏅: •1#hoshiseventeen_8/7/2...
57.9K 6K 19
Romance story🤍 Ada moment ada cerita GxG
103K 11K 43
Setelah kepergian jennie yang menghilang begitu saja menyebabkan lisa harus merawat putranya seorang diri... dimanakah jennie berada? Mampukah lisa m...