Varian and the Seven Kingdoms...

Par TamagotchiPet

Basically I've been obsessed with this AU for many months and I wanted to make stuff for it, so this is it. I... Plus

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
Vine #1
Rejects
So what do you play?
Incorrect Quote
Oh Hugo
TV prison
So This is Pretty Much Varian and the Seven Kingdoms
Hugo's an All-Star
I'm Still Standing
Hugo's a Crafty Guy
Dream Casting
1k!
Calling all the Monsters
Cuss But Not Really
Ship Wars
Day of the Animals
Hogwarts: But these ain't wizards or witches
Pics with the gang
Hurricane Katrina
Make Her Laugh
Donella... why?
The CROISSANT
YouTube Channel
Be Safe Child
Hope so
Yong... sweet child
Varian Needs Love
Buddy Song
Help!
First OC Suggestion
Misspellings and Mistakes
Cheetos
The Youngest Child

My VAT7K Journey

267 4 7
Par TamagotchiPet

bean_bag0 just posted a chapter about how she came about VAT7K. So in follower fashion I'm doing the same.

About 4 years ago when Tangled the series came out, I was not interested. I had no cable and was confused about why Rapunzel was a blond again. But as soon as the pilot movie came out on my aunt's cable TV I was hooked. I wanted to watch more so I got Disney Now. Disney Now gets you a couple episodes a week. With Disney Now I got a couple episodes of season 1. What the Hair, Pascal's Story,, Ruthless Ruth, Painter's Block, and Secret of the Sundrop.
So I missed many episodes and I didn't know much, but I knew Varian and that'swhat matters. Then I watched season 2 and 3. Season 3 destroyed me by the way. Then I watched season 1. After season 3 I scoured the internet for all things Tangled. That's how I found Varian and the Seven Kingdoms. Awesome concept by Kaitlyn Ritter and Anna Lencioni. So that's my story what's yours?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4 0 4
AM I A SIMP?? You tell me! These are my opions not yours and I don't care if you leave hate.
26 7 1
Une fille qui ment à sa mère ? Voici un bon exemple cette Atsu ! Elle ment à sa mère sans que celle-ci s'en rend compte, jusqu'à qu'elle appelle un...
1 0 1
"マーベル映画『X-MEN:フューチャー&パスト』(2014)でミュータントのサンスポットを演じた俳優エイダン・カントさんが現地時間8日、虫垂がんのため亡くなった。42歳だった。エイダンさんの代理人がVarietyなどに明かした。  エイダンさんは、1981年メキシコ生まれ。地元の映画・ドラマに楽...