๐“๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ |Kenma Kozume x Re...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐–. โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐’€๐‘ถ โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
Chapter 3 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 5 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š + ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 7 - ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’๐’–๐’“
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’”
Chapter 15 - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’• ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’-๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚-๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 20 - ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 22 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 23 - ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•
Chapter 24 - ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“...๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• & ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž
Chapter 27 - ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chapter 28 - ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘ซ๐‘ป๐‘ญ
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’–๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
Chapter 32 - ๐‘น๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 33 - ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•
Chapter 34 - ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
Chapter 35 - ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chapter 36 - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’'๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 37 - ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’š & [๐’€/๐’]; ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’†๐’†
Chapter 38 - ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Š๐’š๐’

Chapter 17 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’

15.1K 870 1.2K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-
❝【𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾, 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
It's not a big deal,
we can finish-
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓚—enma had completely dismissed Kuroo's suggestions of getting laid. Why would they do anything together when there were so many people at home? Taiyo included. Besides, they had only recently met and he was 99% sure she wouldn't just be okay with doing that. Kuroo is a moron, and anyone who listens to his advice is just as stupid.

Taking all these factors into consideration Kenma just remained as he was before, and talked to you with no hidden intentions in mind. The man was just genuinely enjoying the company you brought him.

But then you burned down his tree farm on minecraft because he 'accidentally' slaughtered your cat. If he could go back in time and do things differently then he would have drowned it instead of hitting it with his sword. It deserved the most violent and painful death. Stupid cat.

After that incident, Minecraft became too intense so he put on a random Netflix show instead. Kenma wasn't jealous of [Y/n] or anything like that, he was just bothered by the fact that she was better at the game than he was; hence the death of midnight—her cat. The woman was on the map for like twenty minutes and she had already located diamonds and found a black cat. Can you blame him for being so upset? The only way to resolve their differences was with murder. Kenma did what needed to be done.

Blood had to be shed.

"You're tired?" Kenma caught you yawning.

"A little." [Y/n] came clean. "What time is it anyways?"

Kenma looked down at his watch. "10:07pm."

[Y/n]'s eyes widened. "That late?"

"You're going home?" He could already sense it coming.

"Yeah, I think I have to." How else would you get enough sleep for the work day tomorrow.

"No." Kenma informed. "You don't have to," He added on so he wouldn't sound as demanding.

"Mhmm?" You hummed. "I'm pretty sure I do, murderer."

"No, you don't have to—wildfire starter." Kenma didn't want you to leave as yet. You could just sleep inside the guest room and stay forever. It seemed like a brilliant idea to him.

"What about Taiyo?" You questioned, as it was way past his bedtime and you had a job as a mother to attend to.

"What about him?" Kenma was sure Taiyo would be fine. In fact, he was probably already asleep.

"He misses his mom." [Y/n] put it in simpler terms for him to understand.

"Does he though?" If that was the case then why hasn't he come to look for you.

"Yes he does, very much."

It was quite clear to Kenma what was going on. [Y/n] missed her son, not the other way around. "You want to go see what he's doing?" Kenma didn't mind because he had no intentions of keeping you away from your child.

"No, no, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal, we can finish-" Kenma had already realized that you couldn't accept his offer without feeling guilty about cutting your alone time short, so he rose up and dragged you along. "Let's go [Y/n]," he spoke.

Why were women so complicated? All this beating around the bush really wasn't necessarily. If she wanted something then she should just be upfront about it. Kenma wouldn't be able to read her mind all the time.

"Kenma..." She whined as he took her with him out of the room and down the stairs to search for Kuroo and Katie.

"He's in there." Kenma didn't want to hurt burst in so he creaked the door open. He wanted to discretely look inside along with [Y/n] to prove that her son did not indeed miss her as much as she was claiming him too.

Kuroo was so preoccupied with telling Taiyo about how he grew up watching this movie and how it was nothing like the cocomelon rubbish he was weaned on that he didn't notice Kenma and [Y/n] spying by the door. Taiyo, on the other hand, seemed to appreciate Kuroo's rambling since he was laughing and pointing at the screen as he spoke.

"Cocomelon isn't rubbish?" You whispered to Kenma for confirmation.

"Yeah, it is." Kenma was not debating it.

"Let's go inside." You wanted to see if Taiyo was ready to leave.

"Okay." Kenma was the first to walk in, still unnoticed since he was at the back of the room. [Y/n] followed right after and made her way to the front.

"Mommy!" Taiyo was the first to spot the woman.

"Mommy??" Kuroo had assumed Kenma and Taiyo's mother were getting jiggy right about now, so seeing her down here astounded him.

Kenma appeared beside [Y/n] and stood there peacefully, while Kuroo gave him a scoff of disappointment. Kuroo encouraged them to watch a horror film, and clearly something went wrong in the mix because Kenma was supposed to scare [Y/n] enough to get her to jump on his dick.

"Are you ready to go home baby?" You picked your child up from his seat but he shook his head no and pulled away from you to go back to Kuroo.

The room went silent; except for the lion king soundtrack in the background of course. Did Taiyo just...refuse to come to you—his mother? Better yet for a stranger he had just met today. Maybe your eyes were deceiving you because no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't wrap your head around it.

"Uh..." Kenma tried to signal to the man that he should probably do something about this.

Kuroo didn't know what the hell he was supposed to do. Taiyo must have been too tired to think properly. Yeah that's it. "Hey Taiyo, you can come back later this week okay? Mom's gotta go home now." He ruffled his hair a little and returned him back to his mother.

Taiyo nodded in agreement and allowed his mother to lift him up this time, still a bit sad.

"That was quite humbling," you laughed it off.

"Very humbling." Kenma agreed with you and Kuroo let out a deep breath at his friend's stupidity.

"You want me to drive you back home [Y/n]?" Kuroo offered because Hiijiri was not on the premises at the time and Kenma was too much of a dunce to volunteer.

"Really? You don't mind?" You happily accepted his proposal. "Thank you Ku-"

"She knows that I'll drop her already, but it's nice that you still offered." Kenma didn't know what it was that Kuroo was trying to pull here but he better figure some things out, and fast.

"Are you guys ready?" Kenma had to go and search for his car keys since he hadn't drove himself around in a while.

"Yeah, I think so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 48.5K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc