It's Our Life

Cweety_Vkook

Original series of ITAZURA NA KISS it was my favorite Japanese manga and this story is based on their story I... Еще

A - Anniversary
B- Blame
C- Challenge
D- Date
E- Enwhoo
F- Fever
G- Gossip
H - Halloween

I-Ignore

2.7K 105 42
Cweety_Vkook

Please read the note in end of the chapter

"GUKKIE  YOU IDIOT!"Jungkook watched how Taehyung dashed out of the room and he sighed. They just had a huge fight with each other, and of course it ended up with Taehyung running away. He was sitting on the bed and scratched his head. He and Taehyung had fights regularly, and sometimes they seemed to go extreme, like this one.

Let's see what happened. Soomin had gone missing and it was Taehyung's fault of course, he just had to look better after her.Jungkook had pointed it out to Tae, but Taehyung was fully convinced that it wasn't his fault. Besides, Soomin was back home again so Taehyung thought it was useless to keep going on about it, but Jungkook wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again with that dreamy head of Taehyung .(he lost his own thoughts "he admits it though")

Jungkook had called Taehyung a bad mother, irresponsible, an idiot, worthless, a blockhead and he couldn't even remember what more. He maybe went too far about it. But still, what if something had happened to Soomin because of Taehyung stupidity? He couldn't think about it.

When he came downstairs,Taehyung was playing with Soomin while the others watched TV. "Taehyung ," He said.  Jungkook wasn't planning on apologizing, but he just wanted to get it over with. But... Tae didn't answer. "Hey," He grabbed Taehyung shoulder but he just shrugged his hand off.

"I see." Jungkook felt annoyance well up inside of him, and he joined the others with watching TV. If Taehyung wasn't planning to talk to him, go ahead, he thought.

"Mommy, are you angry?" Soomin asked.

"Only at daddy,"Taehyung said and he smiled at her daughter.

"Are you ignoring him?"Soomin asked.

"Yep,"Taehyung said.

"Oh, then I'll ignore him too!" Soomin squealed.

Taehyung was glad that Jungkook couldn't hear them. "No of course not silly, no need to!" He said and he patted Soomin's head. "Ohh.."

The fact that Taehyung had told Soomin not to, didn't have any effect. Taehyung was ignoring Jungkook , so Soomin did so too.
Taehyung had ignored him the rest of the night, and the next day hejust went off to work without him.

"Tae! Shouldn't you just go talk to him?" A worried Mrs.Jeon asked when Taehyung walked out the door. He just shook his head.

"Not talking to him for a while will make me cool down," Taehyung said, and he made a peace sign.

"Well then, I'm off!" He left, and a few minutes after that Jungkook followed.
Mrs. Jeon glared at her son.

"What? It's not my fault he's ignoring me. Bye." He left too and Mrs. Jeon sighed.

"What a troublesome couple," She said, shaking her head.
💟

"HAHAHA!" Jungkook glared at Lee.

"It's not funny," He said.

"So you're just being ignored by the wife in the household! HAHAHA!" Jungkook regretted immediately what he had said. He and Lee-shii had conversations pretty often, and he had mentioned his fight with Taehyung . But instead of some good conversation about it, he was just being laughed at.

"But I understand you think you're not at fault, and I know how stubborn your wife can be. Just give it some time, he won't hold out like this,"Lee said, and Jungkook thought he might be right. Taehyung wouldn't be good at ignoring him forever, he'd probably come begging for forgiveness tonight. He smiled at the thought.

💟

After some hours of work, Taehyung was sitting on a bench with Seokjin,Rose and Lisa.

"Finally you're joining us  Lisa ! You seem so busy lately!" Rose complained.

"I know! I'm sorry..."Lisa  smiled a guilty smile.

"Hey Taehyung what's up?" They noticed he wasn't as cheerful as always.

"I'm having a fight with Gukkie..." Taehyung sighed.

"Really?" Taehyung nodded. "I'm ignoring him now," he said, and the others looked at each other.

"And.... For how long are you planning to ignore him?" Rose asked.

"I don't know..."Taehyung mumbled with a sad pout.

"I won't ask the reason of the fight. Since we know how Jungkook can be, so I assume it's his fault," Rose said.

"But... I'm afraid you won't hold out for long. You know, ignoring him and all. Eventually you'll let him win, it won't work!" Lisa said.

"I can ignore him!" Taehyung protested.

"But can you keep ignoring him until he gives in?" Jin asked. Taehyung thought. "Hmm I don't know..." He  mumbled.

"Exactly. He and his charms won't be easy to ignore. You'll have to hold out until he apologizes to you," Jin said with a bossy face.

"Yeah Taehyung . We'll help you,"Lisa said, and Rose stood up.

"Lesson number one in ignoring your husband!" She said as if it really existed. "Don't look at him! Pretend he's.. he's..." She thought for a moment. "Pretend he's cheese," Jin helped.
They all looked at him. "What? Cheese is not interesting and it smells," He said.
"Good. Pretend he's a stinky piece of cheese," Rose said, and Taehyung nodded with a serious look on his face.

"Lesson number two. Don't fall for his charms. Remember, he's cheese, and cheese is not charming." Taehyung nodded again.

"Lesson number three," Rose continued, sticking three fingers in the air. "Don't let him get to you, don't give in okay? I remember you told us he likes to tickle you, if he does, how hard it may be, don't react! Just shake him off and leave, okay? When he tries to tempt you with touches, get away from him."Taehyung nodded again as he was lectured by her friend.
"Alright, then wait for him to apologize, he has to!" She said with her hands on her hips. "Thanks guys!" Taehyung's face brightened.
💟

"I'm home!"Taehyung was home late, because he had gone out for dinner with his friends after work.

"Welcome home Tae-Tae!" Mrs. Jeon and his father greeted.

"How was dinner?" She asked.

"It was great!" Taehyung said with a smile. "Mommy!" Soomin came running towards him and Taehyung lifted her.

"Hey, Mini ! I'm home!" He hugged her daughter and placed her back on the floor.

"Tae-Tae! Mini  has been ignoring Gukkie since last night!"Mrs. Jeon whispered at Taehyung .

"Oh my.. ah if it can't be helped," Taehyung said and he shrugged.

He quickly gazed at Jungkook who sat on the couch, sipping his coffee. "Soomin has to go to bed, and then I'll go too. I'm pretty tired,"Taehyung said and he lifted Soomin. "Good night everyone!" Bingo.

He hadn't had eye contact with Jungkook at all. He had successfully ignored him. He read Soomin a story and then tucked her in.

"Mommy? For how long are we ignoring daddy?"Soomin asked cutely, and Taehyung laughed.

"You don't need to ignore him sweetie! Mommy will talk to him soon again, good night." Taehyung kissed her daughter's cheek and then went to sleep himself. That was a lie, although he hoped it would be the truth. Why hadn't Jungkook apologized yet?

💟

To Taehyung's own surprise, he held out much longer than expected. He ignored Jungkook for two more days. Well actually, he just tried to be away from him as much as possible, so that he didn't have to ignore him. He hung out with his friends after work, went out with Soomin and hurried around the house to avoid his husband. Whenever  Jungkook was upstairs, Taehyung would be downstairs, and the other way around.

Finally it was Saturday, and both Jungkook and Taehyung didn't have to work that day.

"Seriously, how much longer are you planning to ignore me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung was in the bathroom, fixing his hair while
Jungkook stood at the door which was open. Taehyung could slightly see his reflection in the mirror, but he didn't pay attention to him. "He's cheese... he's cheese..." A voice in his head kept repeating while he hummed a melody.

"Hey, Taehyung , this is really childish you know, just quit it."

Taehyung didn't react. Hecould notice from the way Jungkook breathed that he was getting annoyed. Very annoyed. Bingo!

Taehyung finished and wanted to leave the bathroom, but now Jungkook didn't give him the chance. He stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him, locking him. "D-" Taehyung wanted to say something, but he'd lose at ignoring him. So he turned his back towards Jungkook and fixed his hair some more.

"I'm not leaving if that's what you think. I'll keep standing here until you talk to me," Jungkook said. Shit. He left Taehyung no choice.

Finally  Taehyung opened his mouth, it was a hopeless situation anyway. "Then you can keep standing there forever," He said. "Oh my, I talked to you so you can just leave," He said as he turned towards Jungkook . For the first time in the past few days, he looked Jungkook in his eyes again.

"Taehyung , what are you planning to achieve with this nonsense?!" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung's eyes wandered away again.

"I..." He turned away from him. "You were so wrong..." To his disgust, Taehyung felt his throat get dry. He felt this awful feeling of tears welling up. He couldn't cry!

"Taehyung !" Jungkook grabbed his shoulder.

"I wanted you to apologize!" Taehyung screamed, suddenly looking up at Jungkook again, his eyes full with tears.

"But you lost our daughter! Don't you know how worried I was about her?" Jungkook yelled.

"But it wasn't my fault! I... I... Y-you didn't even let me - I... Ugh..." Taehyung started to cry loudly, and
Jungkook first didn't know what to do.

Watching Taehyung made him feel sad. This wasn't about the fact that Soomin had gone missing. It was about the fight itself, right? What did he call  Taehyung again? He called him an idiot many times. What more? He remembered calling him a blockhead. A worthless mother, maybe that's what hurt him? Had he been too harsh at him? He looked at his sobbing wife.

Jungkook wasn't angry at him anymore, so why was he still so sad? It was just a little fight, and definitely not their first one. Had Taehyung always been that sensitive? He honestly still didn't understand everything about his wife. Ah well, it didn't matter anymore, all he wanted was for him to smile again. Finally he took action, he gently grabbed him, pulled him towards himself and wrapped his arms around Taehyung .

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook said, and he could feel Taehyung calm down in his arms.

"Maybe I went too far. But you know how important our daughter is, right? I was just afraid that it would happen again... I'm sorry," He said.

Taehyung's body slowly stopped shaking with sobs, and he sniffled. Jungkook apologized, that's what Taehyung had been waiting for.

"I'm sorry too..." He sobbed, rubbing his head against Jungkook's chest in a cuddly way.

Jungkook pulled away and gave Taehyung a kiss, then hugged him again. Taehyung smiled and closed his eyes.

Taehyung honestly loved him to death.

💟

"So in the end you still lost. What a shame," Rose sighed.

"Hmm maybe cheese-shii still managed to catch him, but in the end he did apologize, didn't he?"Lisa  said, and everyone laughed at Jungkook's new nickname.

"That's right,"Jin  said.

"Ah well, be sure to win this perfectly the next time you two have a fight," Rose said.

Taehyung laughed at his friends. "Na-ah, no fights for us for now. I'd rather not!" Taehyung said, and he giggled.

End of the chapter 💜

Sorry for really late update, I'm so busy tomorrow is Sunday it's 4:00am now i just finished this chapter and i wrote new story "Jeon Jungkook" today too well it's the movie i wrote as a fiction please try to read that too it would be great if you do ☺️ and take care of yourself I'll try to update more often guys and no I won't abandon my books so please read them ❤️❤️❤️

Now I'm posting this I slept when I finish this 😂 sorry love you guys💜💜💜💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

26.5K 1.1K 10
A long taekook oneshort ________________________________ Jk: I will always be with you my love. No matter wherever you go , you will always find me b...
341K 12.3K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
46.8K 2.2K 21
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
345K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...