Having to fight back | a tech...

Door Lilanimedevil

Y/N is a princess... but being a princess isnt as easy as some says. Her parents are trying to make her study... Meer

Chapter 1. The begining
Chapter 2- New people to meet (part1)
Chapter 3-new people to meet (part2)
Creator's note
Chapter 4 - Back To The Usual, Back to my friends
Chapter 5 - the war (part 1)
Another author's note
Chapter 6 - The War (part 2)
Chapter 7 - The War (part3)
Chapter 9 - Feelings?
Chapter 10 - Lucky
Chapter 11 - with you
Chapter 12 - He has a plan
a bit of info
Empty (just testing somethings)
Chapter 14 - HIM?!
Chapter 15 - New bodyguard?
Chapter 16 - The wedding (Part1)
Chapter17-the wedding(part2)
new account Pog?
No title
Achievements 🎗️
fly high, friend🕊️

Chapter 8 - time spent togheder

663 27 14
Door Lilanimedevil

 I wish these moments would never end..

After we got cleaned up, we decided to actually cook this time. I had fun "playing" whit the flour tho.

The food we made actually turned out quite good.

"so.. what do you wanna do now?" I asked. "well i actually had an idea but includes.. well leavin' the house" he said in his monotone voice. "i am now very interested, go on" i said with a soft laugh. "Actually, go change and then i will take you there" he said while getting up and put the dishes in the sink. I did as i have been told.

(^^^ outfit) 

When i came back, techno was also changed. He took my hand and walked whit me to a horse. Apparently his name was Carl and it was techno's horse. He help me to get on it and he got on too. He also told me to hold thigh on him but i didnt listen. I dont know if it was a good idea to listen or not. "i said hold on me, you dont wanna fall off, do ya'?" But i was too stubborn to listen. "nah i am good, i dont need to hold on someone" he started laughing "you are so stubborn sometimes aren't you? well i told ya'  dont come to me and tell me i didnt" he said still laughing.

Carl started walking. For the first seconds i really had the impression i would fall so i decided i should listen to him if i dont want a broken leg... or arm.. or neck.. so i started holding onto him as tight as i could. my arms were around his waist and my head leaned on his shoulder

As he felt me starting to hold on him he started laughing "told ya'" he said between his laugh. I was all red of embarrassment but it quickly went away.

My parents taught me to ride a horse but i never were a passager, i tough that i could hold on the horse or saddle but i couldn't.

after a bit i got used to it. It wasn't that bad after all. Carl was actually faster than most of the horses i  saw before, even tho i was a royalty, our horses were supposed to be the best but they clearly weren't.

I closed my eyes and stopped holding on him THAT tight. It was somewhat comfortable. Before i even realized, we got there. When we stopped i noticed we were on a so called "beach". there was sand and a ocean so i suppose i could call that a beach.

Then i realized. He wanted to swim in there. It got me all happy but i didnt learn how to swim yet. I didnt care about getting all wet, i care about that i was probably the only one that didnt knew how to swim or so. It got me embarrassed. "soo.. i took a blanket so we could relax or we could either go swimin', i am okay whit both" he said getting some stuff from carl's bag that was sticked on his side.

"well uh.. i dont really know how to... swim" i said fidgeting whit my fingers. "HEH?! who doesn't know how to swim c'mon" he said looking at me with a blanket in his hands. "do i need to remind you i am a daugher of a baker who's really strict?" i said as i help him put the blanket down. "yeh but still.. alright i will teach you how to swim then" he said as he took off his shirt. I couldn't help but stare a bit. I could observe scars probably from the wars and fights he had been trough.

he took me in bridal style and went in the water while i was screaming at him to let me down or kicking up, down left and right. I was also holding really tight on him that i might have left him a scratch myself.

He went in the deeper water, deep enough it would get to my shoulders. He let go of me in there. "damn you were holding really tight on me weren't ya?" he said with a low laugh. I was still kicking up, down left and right because i was 'angry' he could have 'drown me'. 

After i clamed down and noticed that we weren't really deep in the water, he showed me how to swim and eventually, after about 15 minutes i finally learned. He still wouldn't allow me to go deeper in the water, afraid that i still could drown. We would just either swim around, splashing  or hiding from each other. I personally had a lot of fun.

At a point we both got out and laid on the blanket we put on the sand. He went to Carl ant took a tiny basket in which he put a few sandwiches and a bottle of water for the both of us and another one where he had towels and things to change into. Right now it was probably already 7 PM and the sun was slowly setting. We both sat underneath only one towel as my head leaned on his shoulder and his head was softly leaning on mines. One of his hand was around my waist. It wasn't weird or awkward or upsetting, in fact it was really comfortable, relaxing and sweet.

We were both watching the sun set while eating our sandwiches. At some point, after we finished eating, he started to quietly and softly hum a song. It was really calming.

We started packing things up because mobs started spawning. We both changed and got on Carl.

This time i decided to actually hold on him without having to be so stubborn and not listened to him. As i was holding on him i closed my eyes and felt fast asleep.

When i woke up i was on the bed. Strange how he managed to put me here even tho i usually wake up to the smallest sound or touch. I looked outside to see techno training. This made me remember that i still had to go back home probably tomorrow. That made me sad but then i realized i had to spend most of my time with technoblade so i got up quickly, got changed and went down to him.

(^^^ the outfit) 

This time i went with something more likely me. Finally something i would LOVE to wear but not really allowed to.

When i went downstairs i saw techno was now taking a tiny break. He looked a bit tired. "Morning techno!" i said giving him a smile. "oh, mornin' y/n." Techno also smiled. I didnt realized that Philza is also here until techno looked at him. "oh hi Phil! i didnt noticed you there".     "Hello!" Philza said.

~technoblade's pov~ 

- a bit ago- 

We were on our way home when i felt y/n felt asleep. I didnt wanted to wake her up because she seemed so peaceful and she probably felt asleep like this because she was actually tired. When we arrived i took her and put her on her bed. I sat next to her bed. I was thinking if should i change her or not but its her privacy and i didnt wanted to do that without her consent so i just left her like that. I was looking at her. She looked so nice and cute even tho she is asleep. 

Why am i even thinking like that?! no- no- she is just... a close friend.. is she? this is driving me crazy. 

I took her hand and lightly pet her hand with my thumb. I admired her h/c hair. Her e/c eyes were stuck in my head. they were so pretty. Even her name was beautiful. This is seriously driving me crazy..

 I decided i eventually had to go sleep or do something else. I went downstairs and made a coffee and went training. I was planning to train for the rest of the morning and then make breakfast for y/n and I, after we would spend some time together again, if she wants.

I started training.  After not a long time, Phil showed up to visit. We stayed and talked a bit together while i was training.

 "So techno.. how's y/n doing? how are things between you two?" He asked. "well were fine. I could say i consider her... oh dare i say it.. a friend" i said laughing. Philza also stared laughing. Even tho i might think of her more than a close friend i didnt wanted to tell him now. I didnt even knew if i actually like her or its just me being weird. Its true, the voices disappear when she's around but it doesn't mean i actually like her.. right? 

After a bit y/n came down.

"Morning techno!" she said giving me a tiny smile. It was contagious and i started smiling too "oh, mornin' y/n." i said as i looked at Philza who was now looking at y/n. "oh hi Phil! i didnt noticed you there" she said. "Hello!" Philza said.

A/n: Hello there dear people! Thank you for your support and the 4 votes! :D      I hope i will also upload the next chapter tomorrow! for me the time i upload this is 2 Am in the morning sooo-

I usually stay up late to manage to upload these not late and when i say "late" i mean it, last time i stayed up until  5am so the day i wont have that much to write. 

Words: 1664

Reminder: You are pretty and ily <3

Edit: wattpad just said that it takes 7 minutes to read this all lmao

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23.4K 933 32
The Spring Ball. The only event any towns folk could go to. Well that was if you could get in. The gaurds only let in certain people, people who seem...
43.2K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
57.8K 1.9K 37
(Y/n) had always lived a very nomadic life style, when on his adventures he runs into a blonde boy. His instincts drive him to care for the boy, havi...