Fate Has Other Plans

By nic275

What happens when you think that you've found your forever, your life and husband . But he turns out to be a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
COMPETITION!!!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Meet the character's
Author's note and comments
Meet the characters part 2
Message to Ya'll
A/N

Chapter 33

15.4K 542 197
By nic275

Jason's  POV

A year has gone by , nothing has been the same here in the house . I've had trouble waking up as there was no aroma of breakfast sneaking into my bedroom .

I had trouble coming back home as it looked so empty . No humming at the kitchen,  no laughing at the sitting area while she watches a movie .

The company is pretty much the same as she spent only a week twice year there . But here and the her absence if felt .

Kimberly gives me the coldest looks I'd ever seen since the day I was born . She doesn't even make the effort to greet me anymore . How rude  , but I deserve it really .

I pull up infront of house . Nothing excites me as much as getting home and resting . Since Cassiey left , I work longer hours while trying to keep balance .

The brown mahogany door opens in thud and my feet follow after the door . Right there on my couch , Kayla is sitting there.

Back against a pillow and legs ontop of the couch . Cassandra hated that . She'd slap my feet away and tell me that it's a one of a kind couch .

She bought it online from some French designer . I bite my lip , trying very hard not to tell her to put her feet down . I know very well that if I ask her to put her feet down she'll ask why . Then I have to explain that Cassiey didnt like it .

Now that my friend is how to start a war with Kayla Dixon .

"Welcome home Jason." She says sweetly .

"Hi." I say to her .

Kayla doesn't come to work anymore , she spends the entire here and when I ask her why, she tells me that who is going to stop her . I hate this .

I do all the work of a CEO and I also do my personal assistant's work . I dont even want to bring up anything of that sort or else she'll bite my head off .

"Did you make dinner ? I'm starving." I say . Its eight thirty , she must've gotten hungry and made something .

"Uhh , no I was hoping you'd come back and cook something ." She says , eyes glued to what she is watching .

Me? Cook? After I did all the work that she is paid to do ? I should also come back and cook for her . Not going to happen .

"I'll just get to sleep then." I mumble .

Now that reply gets her attention . She turns her body to me and scrunches her face in both anger and confusion .

"So you're gonna let me starve? I haven't eaten the whole day ." She says .

"Kayla you're a grown woman . You can cook something for yourself,  stop being a child and get your ass in there . " I say nonchalantly . I strut my tired legs up the stairs . No intention of hearing what she's about to say .

When I get to the bedroom , I almost die . Her clothes are on the floor , the bed is unmade and the drapes are still closed . I know she didnt open them because they look exactly the way they did when I closed them last night .

I drop my briefcase and practically leap down the stair .

"Kayla what the fuck? Why are you acting like a pig? You dont want to feed yourself , you dont want to make the bed , you dont tidy the room , you dont even open the goddamn drapes . If you cant do the responsibilities of a woman then get the fuck out of my house ." I say through gritted teeth .

"Why should I do all of those stuff? You can just hire someone to do it . You're rich aren't you?" She says ignorantly .

What in the fuck...

"Pack your shit and leave my house." I say to her . She jumps in shock from how harsh my words sound .

"What?" She says . Laughter and tears at bay.

"Did I stutter . I said get your lazy ass out of my house." I shout .

"I'm sorry Jason, I'm really sorry . I'll do all that stuff please dont throw me out . I'll clean, I'll open the drapes . Please let me stay ." She begs .

She runs to the kitchen . She puts a pot of water on the stove and drops a biscuit of noodles into the water . She wears an apron and stirs the pot with a wooden spoon .

"Look , I'm cooking. See? I'm changing already . Please baby , let me stay  ." She begs frantically . Constantly moving around the kitchen .

"Fine stop acting like a headless chicken. " I say . I cant watch this anymore.

"But .. you're going to do the following . You're going to clean up after yourself,  like a woman should . You're going to cook whenever I come home late . Youre going to go back to work and start working for the money that gets transferred into your account every month . My business is loosing money because of you wage without any labour ." I say formally to her . She nods , way to quickly. 

"Yes , yes . I'll do anything . I'll do it . I'll start tomorrow." She says . She looks down at the pot and stirs more frantically.

"Kayla ?" I say to her .

"Yes?" She says looking up to me.

"You dont stir noodles ." I say grinning internally .

She nods , her face turns red .

I walk up to the bathroom and strip of my clothes . Pouring warm water into the tub , I begin humming a tune Cassiey used to hum everytime she bathed.

Damn I miss her . But I cant even visit her because she's angry for some reason . I want to hold her again .

To tell her I love her , and hear a giggle escaping her lips .  To kiss her cheek everytime she wakes up . To watch her run in terror , fearing that her breath stinks yet it smells completely okay . To see her tired smile when she dished up food she cooked even though she was exhausted from work . Now I know what made her different from Kayla . Love .

Author's note

Hola mis amigos. How are you guys doing? 😽💍

I missed yall so much . I hope you enjoyed this chapter . I hear alot of you had been asking for this POV . So I hope you've enjoyed .💖

Vote,  comment and recommend. 😊

Nic275 ❤🧚‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 5.9K 86
Second season of my story " Family: Always there for you"
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
991K 62.7K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
117K 2.1K 32
Austin and Ally are best friends. But Austin soon finds out he has to leave Ally behind for a world tour. What will they do when they find themselves...