TOGETHER UNTIL THE STARS FADE

By queennexx

How will things go on, after the evening when Eda finds out about Serkan's hidden secret and his tumor? Won't... More

Part 1 <What if?>
Part 2<Our little world>
Part 3 <Unexpected problems>
Part 4 <What's next?>
- author's note -
Part 6 < Old us >

Part 5 <Fairy of life>

1.3K 83 19
By queennexx

----- read a.n. when you have finished
reading this chapter-----

**

Eda slept peacefully. It was early morning, the sun's rays penetrating through the curtains and the golden light illuminated her face. She looked like a fairy sleeping among white clouds. That's what she really was - Serkan's fairy. Meanwhile, Serkan had already gotten up and made breakfast for them in the kitchen. He wanted to make, although simple, but a surprise for Eda, which, he knew she would like. She was such a person. She loved and enjoyed things that others would just make fun of and not value. But Eda wasn't like that. And for that reason, Serkan loved her the most.

A few minutes later, Eda opened her eyes. She got up and held out her hand to Serkan's side, but couldn't find him there. Eda sat down on the bed and looked around the room.

- Serkan ..? Where are you?

She didn't get any response and got a little scared, she thought maybe something had happened to him and he fainted somewhere.

- Serkan? - she repeated again, louder this time. After a few seconds, she heard a soft, deep voice from below. It was Serkan.

- I'm here, my love. I'm coming, wait.

Serkan had already prepared everything. He took a tray and began to place breakfast on it for Eda. At first, he put a small bouquet of her favorite flowers from the garden, which he picked in the morning, put a glass of orange juice, a fruit salad, and finally a small cake, which she certainly won't refuse, even early in the morning.
' Everything is fine? Didn't I forget anything? "Serkan asked himself, looking around the kitchen. 'Yes, here's the first breakfast, flowers, yes, everything is in place.Coffee here. Okay. ' He took the tray in his hands and went to their bedroom. Eda smiled broadly when he saw him, and so did Serkan.

- Serkan, what did you come up with here? You didn't have to do it.

He sat down on the bed next to Eda.

- Shhh, take it, be careful, it's all for you. Like that. - he placed a breakfast tray on Eda's knees. - Enjoy your meal. - Serkan kissed her forehead.

- Did you seriously picked these flowers and made my favorite salad? Thank you, health for your hands.

- I can do anything for you, so it's all a trifle. Well, eat, here's just the first part of breakfast. - Serkan pulled Eda's hair away from her face behind her ear.

- And you really remember that such a portion is too small for me. - Eda laughed, remembering the last time Serkan brought her breakfast to bed.

- I couldn't forget.

-Take it. - Eda opened a fork with fruit for Serkan.

-No, you eat, I'll eat at the table.

- Serkan, here's just the fruit and what a difference where you eat it. Nothing will happen to you if you will eat a piece of food in bed. -Eda laughed again and attached a fork to his lips. - Come on, don't say I need to feed you as a baby.

-No need, Eda, I don't want to.

- Serkan ..- Eda looked at him with sad puppy eyes.

- No, I won't eat.

Eda put the fork in the plate and stopped eating.

- Just don't start it, Eda. Eat, you need energy, when you will eat it we will go down and have breakfast together. Today is an important day for you, I don't want you to be without mood.

Today was the last and the most important presentation of Eda's studies at her university, after that, will be left only a diploma ceremony. This day was fateful for her.

Eda nodded.

-Hmm..a..hhaa, important. - when Serkan reminded her about today, even though she had not forgotten this day, she was overwhelmed by a little stress and excitement. Eda had long dreamed about this day, and now she already lives in it.

Serkan took a fork with fruit and lifted it to Eda's lips.

-Now think less, eat more. Our breakfast will cool down.

Ten minutes later, Eda had finished her salad and they went down the stairs to the kitchen. Eda stopped for a moment then she saw the table full of food.

- Serkan.

- I'm listening. Everything is fine?

- Yes, but ... Did you prepare so much food for the two of us? - Eda pointed to the table. - Or are we waiting for something I don't know about?

- Why, no, we don't wait. You always said that there has to be a lot of food for breakfast, so I did, I made a lot. Something is missing or something you don't like?

- Stop joking, Serkan. Everything is enough here. - Eda giggled.

-Okay then, here's the coffee, sit down. - Serkan put the coffee cups on the table and distracted the chair to Eda that she could sit down. - What you want? Sandwich, cakes with ham and cheese, or maybe scrambled eggs?

- Serkan, calm down a little, I'll take anything I want. - Eda laughed and cupped Serkan's cheek with her hand. - You're a great chef but thank you, I'll eat myself.

- Ok, tamam.

They both ate breakfast, laughed, and forgot all the problems, only suddenly Serkan stopped eating and grabbed his chest.

- Serkan, are you alright? What happened?

Serkan didn't answer anything, just shook his head and started coughing. Eda got up from her chair and approached him, leaning over to see his eyes.

- Are you feeling well? -  Eda stroked his back. - Serkan, say something. Maybe I should call doctors? -  Serkan took her hand.

- No, you don't have to, it will pass.

-But what happened? Does anything hurt you somewhere?

-No..no, just probably my body is no longer absorbing certain food..because...of medication ..- Serkan sighed deeply and leaned back in his chair. Eda looked at him with sad eyes but tried to smile because she didn't want him to see her sad and upset. It was difficult for him to endure all this treatment and his symptoms, which tormented him more and more often, so Eda tried to stay positive and strong. At least in his eyes.

- Maybe you want water? I will bring it if you want. -  Eda asked him, stroking his hair and trying to calm him down.

- Ye..yes..if you can.

Eda didn't even hear the answer, quickly went to the kitchen to take water, and returned to the living room at Serkan less than a minute later.

-Here it is .- Eda held out her hand with the glass towards Serkan and he tried to take the it but Eda don't let him to do this move - No, I'll support, you drink. In small sips, slowly.

Serkan drank a little bit of water as Eda had told him. – Ok, enough. Thank you.

-Maybe now you feel better? If you don't feel good and don't want to, you can stay in home and rest. You don't have to go with me today.

Eda uttered these words, but in her mind she thought the exact opposite things. She really wanted Serkan to be with her today. From the beginning when she started working with him, he was proud of her and she drew a lot of experience and inspiration from him. She learned the most important things from Serkan and he was her main teacher all this time. Even when she gave up, he didn't stop talking about her abilities and always told others about her big talent, he was infinitely proud of her and still are. Therefore, today, she wanted him to wait for her when she got off the stage, to reassure and hug her before the presentation and say that everything would be fine. Serkan was not only her soulmate, the greatest love of her life, the best teacher, but also a pillar and support in any situation.

-No,Eda. I will go together. I can't miss this day. You worked very hard on this whole project, I want to see it and hear you being praised for the best work.

- Do you think it will be the best?

- I have no doubts. – Serkan gently caressed her hand and smiled.

Eda was impressed by the words he had said. It was just a few short sentences, but they had an insanely significant meaning to her. They made her believe that their love is exceptional because of the way they valued and supported each other. Serkan surprised her every day with his words and behavior and she still couldn't believe he had changed so much in that time, because of her. From the cold, close, and workaholic robot, he became the sweetest and most loving person. She thought about her current life, which she now shares with Serkan together. During those few minutes of silence she ran through her head through all the events they had experienced. For a moment she wondered how much they had already survived and how much more awaited them after the end of her studies and his surgery. After that, everything will be beautiful and they will open their new leaf of life. She believed that.

-Why are you so quiet? – Serkan was looking at her and he couldn't understand why she suddenly fell silent after his words and even stopped blinking. – Eda, I'm talking with you. What are you thinking about?

Suddenly she moved and regained the sense of time she had lost for some time.

-Ah, I..what? What did you say? Sorry, I was lost in my mind.

-Nothing, no matter. You just suddenly fell silent and looked at me for a strangely long time, so I wanted to know what you were thinking.

-Oh, that ... I just unawares started thinking about life. I mean, I waited a long time for this day, I dreamed about it..not only me but you..my parents, friends, aunt Ayfer. you know..it's just emotions.

-Not just emotions, you're very worried. Eda - he stood up and gently put his hands on her shoulders - Everyone will be proud of you.

-I know.

-Then, if you finished your breakfast,it's time to start get ready, pricess. We have two hours left.

-What? Seriously? Serkan, why didn't you tell me, I wouldn't guess. - Eda widened her eyes and sighed. - Uff, Serkan, uff.

Serkan laughed at her behavior. She has always been like this.

-You'll guess everything, and anyway, you could go in that way.

- With a bathrobe? - Eda looked at him – This way? - she pointed to herself.

- Yes, why not?  

- Ah..! I understood what you wanted to tell me ..

- And what?

- You want me to go this way and won't spruce, so no one looks at me, I'm right, yes?

- No, contrariwise, I want everyone to see your beauty, and you don't have to dress or do makeup for that. - Serkan smiled broadly.

- Don't lie, just say you're jealous, Serkan.

- I don't know ..- Serkan rolled his eyes - maybe..a little ..

- Not a little, but a lot. If even one man looks at me with the edge of his eye, you immediately kill him with your own eyes, I see it.

- This thing is true, I can't deny it.

- Then you can't deny that you're damn jealous too.

- I have something to envy when I have you.

- Vay vay, the romantic jealous robot will now talk about what makes him jealous of all people?

- I would talk, but we have no time, haven't you forgotten? Unless you really want to go in a bathrobe. - Serkan laughed.

- Very funny, Serkan Bolat. - Eda turned to the table. - Are you drinking coffee?

- No, I better not drink.

-Okay, then I'll pick up your cup. - Eda took the cup she gave Serkan, when they were still pretending to hate each other. She poured coffee, took it in her hands and the cup immediately turned red.

- Is someone in love? - Serkan turned to the edging as she prepared to climb the stairs.

- Yes, as you can see. Did you bring this cup here to make sure i love you? Fear not, this cup will certainly not lie.

- I trust your evidence first, but let it be, from now on i will trust this cup. -Serkan turned and smiled to himself thinking 'this woman really colors my life like a fairy'.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After a little over an hour, Eda was finally ready. She put on a light, refreshing make-up, dressed in a finely flowed pink dress, and tied her hair into a ponytail, further emphasizing the features of her face. To finally complete her today's image, she smelled sweet, fruity perfume and put on high heels. Before leaving her preparation room, she picked up her laptop, which contained her project, and notes, in which Eda had written her presentation speech.

-I'm ready,  where are you - Eda called Serkan out of the room and checked again to see if she had everything she needed.

-I'm here - Serkan came out of their bedroom and stopped, briefly holding his breath, he was impressed by Eda's beauty.

Eda looked up and looked at him, her eyes full of happiness - Who is it, Serkan?

-Am..You look beautiful. I mean, more than perfect, breathtaking.

Eda smiled at his compliments. She always felt a little uncomfortable when he talked about her in this way.

-You look amazing too. - Serkan wore a white, thin fabric t-shirt that was slightly worn from the top, dark green pants, and white sneakers. In Eda's eyes, he also looked flawless and enchanting. Looking like this, Eda imagined him walking down the beach. 'He would look perfect, especially when the sun is setting. Oh God, how beautiful he is', Eda thought in her mind, imagining the whole imaginary situation in her head.

-I think we can drive now, we better go earlier so we don't get late.

-Okay, the car is at the door, my madam.-Serkan took her hand and they both left.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

-I'll make a video call with Melo, aunt Ayfer, Engin, they want to see your presentation too. - Serkan said looking for Melo's contacts on his phone.

-Even more tension.

-Why? They should just reassure you, I guarantee, they will support you like crazy in their minds.

-I hope so. - Eda's voice trembled and you could hear fear and mistrust in it.

- Eda.
-Yes?

- Don't be afraid. Your work is very good, the teacher told you that, I reviewed it too and it looks amazing, you did everything perfectly. You will succeed and you will see, you will understand ,that you didn't have to be this stressful of anything and experience all this in this way. You are a great, this isn't your first presentation, you know. Remember how you presented other projects related to Art Life. You have succeeded, so everything is very simple here, calm down.

-I know, but anyway..Serkan, understand here is a university, it depends on this event whether I get a diploma or not.

-What is a diploma? It's just paper, your abilities are in you and they are incredible. You don't need a diploma to work and create masterpieces. But I can promise if you want, you will definitely get it.

-All presenters get ready, we will start in 2 minutes.- announced one of the lecturers.

-Finally..I think it's time for me to go.

- Eda, I repeat one more time, everything will be fine, because it must be so. You can. - Serkan kissed Eda's cheek and stroked her head. -Ah, look who is here, our spectators.- He turned to Eda his phone screen. - They will also wish you good luck, won't you?

-Yes! Of course! - A cheerful voice of Melo was heard from the other side of the screen - Dada, you will rock it, best of luck! Our beauty will finally get a diploma! Woohoo!

-Okay, okay, Melo, don't rejoice this much, thank you.

-Good luck, Eda you will succeed- another wish was said by Piril and Engin agreed with her, nodding his head.

-Good luck, sunlight - Ayfer's eyes were teary.

- I also want to contribute to the wishes -  said Emmett, who was next to Melo. - Good luck, Mrs. Eda.

-Thank you all very much, I love you all - Eda sent a virtual kiss to them.

- We are always with you, but I hope that one person will show all our love to you directly. -Melo blinked and laughed. – You will, enişte?

-Of course, Melek.

-Well, I'm going. - Eda said goodbye to everyone online and went towards the stage.

Serkan accompanied her with loving eyes and said again - You will do it! I love you!

- Brother, you're insanely happy. -  Engin remarked. -  You are glowing,  you've changed.

- There can't be otherwise, Engin.

-Come on, haven't you seen the same thing in the past? Their gazes don't lie! Look, how he now looks at her! - Melek couldn't be silent for more than a minute. - You could at least turn the camera to the stage..but we'll wait, of course, we can look into your eyes and understand when Eda will be on stage. -  Melo said with a little mockery and everyone laughed.

- What? Did you say something?

-What I just told you! This man is drowning in an ocean of love! - Melo began to move with her hands.

- Nothing special, Serkan. - Piril intervened. - We just want to see Eda too. - she laughed quietly and turned to Engin.

- Oh, yes, here, sorry.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

-If they don't give the highest score to her, I go to you and go to protest under the windows of these teachers. - They were all waiting for the results to be published in a few minutes, and Melek, as always, couldn't refrain from commenting.

-Maximum guaranteed - said Emmett - I don't know about you, but I'm sure. Mrs. Eda is very talented.

-We all agree with you, Emmett. - Piril said.

-Finally, the results will be told very soon. -  Engin saw that the teacher was already on the stage. - Shut up now.

- At last, we discussed the presentations of all our students and have final assessments. You can see them on the screen. And this year, as always, we chose the best work. It was Mrs. Eda's Yıldız . Congratulations!

-Oh yes! I said! - Melek just shouted at the screen.

Serkan turned to Eda, who was standing near the stage with teary eyes and a wide smile, and waved at her.

-Come on, my great one. You see, everything went great.

-I didn't expect that. Wow, I still can't understand what happened.- Eda cuddled at Serkan's chest.

- Congratulations, Eda. - Engin smiled at the screen. - It's a pity we can't hug you.

- Thank you, we will be able to hug when we will be back a few times per day and pick up for all the lost time. -  Eda smiled.

While Eda was talking to everyone on the other side of the screen, Serkan was already planning to do one thing. More precisely, he had already planned all this, so now he was just waiting and emotionally preparing for it. The hall was already completely empty when Eda noticed it.

- I think we should go too, everyone is out. Serkan? - Eda turned to him.

- We can soon. -  he said these words and suddenly the lights went out in the whole hall.

- What happened? - Ayfer asked, not understanding what had happened. - Are you two good?

-Yes, aunt, I don't know what happened too, maybe the electricity went missing. - Eda looked around, though she couldn't see anything and sharp she felt Serkan release her hand. - Serkan?

He quickly went to the side, leaving Eda almost in the middle of the hall.

- Serkan, where are you?

-Brother, what are you doing? - Engin heard Eda's excited voice. - Why did you leave her?

-Shh, now I'll turn you off for a moment, so there's no light and I'll be right back, wait. - Serkan said quietly so that Eda couldn't hear him and, knowing exactly where, went to the exit, where one man was waiting for him, he wasn't left the hall, he even turned off the lights and handed flowers to Serkan, he gave the man his phone.

-Serkan, it isn't funny.

-I'm here.-  Serkan said, returning to Eda and the light came on again.

-Serkan..how to understand?

- Eda, I know this day is special for you, so I wanted her magic and peculiarity not to end. -Eda looked at him with a questioning look without understanding what was going on.

- What does it mean?

- I thought about it for a long time and waited for the right moment, but I think it is now because I can't wait any longer.- He knelt on one knee and Eda's eyes immediately filled with tears of happiness.

-Eda, we have gone through so many things together, darkness and light, happiness and misfortune, troubles, we have experienced many moments of joy and pain, but so far we are together. You're the only one I thought I'd never find in my life, but you're here. You are the woman I want to spend my whole life with until the last second, with whom I want to share my last word and with whom I want to touch for the last time. You are my fairy, without whom my life wouldn't  be as it is now. My most beautiful princess, my fairy of happiness, the sun of my life, will you marry me?

--end of chapter 5--

Hello to all! I hope you're doing great. The 2nd season has finally started which I hope you like and it surprised you in a good way (because for me it really did;)) ). More than two weeks have passed since my last update, so I apologize to those who have been waiting all this time for a new part. I hope you liked it, don't forget to cast your vote and comment on your opinion, which is important to me. I also want to give you one small question. Although I started writing this story with the thought of creating a slightly different script than it envisions, but it seems that the real story should be really great. So is it worth it for me to continue this story or not? I look forward for your view.

Thanks for reading and  see you again soon! 🤎
--Ed--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.5K 20
Eda yildrim is a secret detective named (197 star )confidential) works with police , but she is known in the community as the famous model *Eda yi...
155K 9.8K 85
This is an AU story inspired in the original dizi of Erkenci Kus. I had some ideas to many open points that where left without a reply. I missed a di...
108K 7.7K 79
The collection of short stories and one-shots about Eda and Serkan. Whatever will come to my crazy mind at night. * Enjoy! * * * WARNING. MATURE SCEN...
6.2K 289 10
(lets vote and comment) This story start with Eda Serkan first break up after he knows the fact that Bolat Atakay holding company is the reason behin...