Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

22: PARADISE

873 39 7
By Kayilala

22: PARADISE

⚠️ R-18, Matured Scene ⚠️

[A/N: This is my first time writing matured scenes so don't expect too much hehehe because I don't have any experience about that kind of stuff yet since I am a no-boyfriend-since-birth person sooo.. I'm just writing based on what I read about that stuff #guilty..               (• ▽ •;)-- and this chapter is inspired by Paradise! (plays: I want to get close to you baby, hands up on your hips, oh girl you got me you're the only one who made me do it like this.)]

***
J E N N I E

I bumped my forehead on the wall, trying to punish myself for drinking too much beer and letting myself do the most sinful drunken mistake of my entire life.

I can't even bring myself to ask why.

Because I know it is because he is Kim Jongin. The freakin' sexy beast! How could I resist him?

I tried to walk normally inside our dorm. Wishing that my three members aren't awake yet. To think that I ditched Chaeyoung last night at the restaurant is too much of a trouble for me already!

"Say you love me Jen.." Kai's sexy voice is illegal. "Say you want me and I'll give it to you."

Ugh! I wished alcohol works on me the same way as before like forgetting all the drunken moments! I even remember everything that happened between us clearly last night!

Kim Jongin's every sexy moans and whisper of sweetness that assures me. His heated touch that awaken a monster deep inside of me.. I can still feel him on every inch of my skin.

I open the door to our dorm only to be welcome by the three of my members posting like a spy on a Hollywood movie. Jisoo Unnie is sitting on our fancy single couch with her legs crossed while Chaeyoung is sitting the couch's left arm rest and Lisa is standing on the right side raising her brows at me.

"Where have you been last night Unnie?" Lisa is the first to ask.

I stand straight on reflex, my forehead sweating while I avoid their eyes. How can I explain? How could I tell them? I wish I could keep this a secret but I knew I'll have to tell them eventually because I can't really keep a secret from my sisters.

But I couldn't tell them as of the moment.

"Uhm.. I.. uh.. just passed out outside the restaurant like before." Yeah, that happened to me already.

"What?" Jisoo Unnie glared at me, "I already warned you not to drink too much Jennie! What if someone saw you and take advantage of you?!" She's mad but I know that's because she cared for me.

Oh boy, I can already imagine what Jisoo Unnie's reaction would be once she found out about what happened between me and Kai. I don't know who she will kill first, me or Kai? Probably me.

"You passed out on the restaurant? I'm pretty sure I searched every corner of that restaurant but I didn't found you Unnie." I gulped when Rosé  squinted her eyes at me.

Why are they cornering me like this? I want to be swallowed by the floor and be a potato right now. I want to rest!

"M-maybe you missed a certain place." I didn't mean to stutter!

"Okay." I heave a sigh of relief when Rosé agrees. "But don't ditch me like that again Unnie, I am worried!"

"I'm sorry Chaeng.. promise not to do that again." I said guiltily, not just because I ditched her but also because I realized I ditched her for Jongin unintentionally.

"And you're ban from drinking alcohol as of the moment Miss Jennie Kim." Jisoo Unnie said strictly.

I sighed and accepted defeat. Even if she didn't ban me, I would probably stopped drinking liquors because of what I did.

"Okay.." I said as I was about to go to my room when Lisa stopped me.

"Wait Unnie.." Lisa muttered as she grabbed me by my shoulder, my brows furrowed when I noticed her staring strangely at my neck. "What is that red thing on your neck? Did you scratch that?"

Jisoo Unnie and Rosé both got curious and went to me as well. My eyes widened a fraction realizing what is it! I quickly took a step away from them as I tried to cover that.. that.. thing on my neck, I'm probably looking like a tomato right now!

"Uh.. this.. is a mosquito bite." Damn that mosquito named Jongin! "I'm really tired. I want to sleep! Gotta go!"

"Jen!"

"What--"

"Unnie!"

I quickly slammed the door shut before looking at the human sized mirror. I scanned my neck and saw that damned hickey. I want to cry out of frustration!

I touched it and still felt that tingling sensation of Kai's soft wet kisses on my neck.

I can still remember how Kai slowly let his fingers glide to my arms up to my collarbone then to my chest down to my stomach and.. down there.

I can still hear his moan while remembering what happened last night.

***Flashback

I felt my back rested on the soft bed, Kai on top of me.

I know this is wrong. I know I should stop. But I don't know how to control my body anymore. It's like my mind and my body is in chaos that I can't stop myself from giving into him.

I closed my eyes as I felt our skin collide. Both of us are burning. I can feel the heat. We are making a fire out of our very soul.

One smooth move and my clothes are gone. Kai is already topless and I feel like I'm a sinner for touching every inch of his perfectly sculpted body.

I moaned when I felt his hands on my chest, massaging it. All our breathing were heavy and excited. Our eyes met and I saw an undeniable desire of passion on his eyes that is probably the same as mine.

"Kim Jongin.." I called his name weakly.

He kissed me on my lips down to my neck and then to my chest. I arched my body because of a sudden wave of electricity. I feel like burning. I want something I can't name.. and all I can do is call Kai and asked him for it.

I opened his belt and he stop my hands. Even with his pants on, I am already feeling his bulge. I know he wants it too.

I know he wants me so bad too.

"Are you sure about this Jennie?"

Why is he asking me that question when we already make it this far?!

"Yes!" I said with so much frustration.

He stared right through my eyes, reading my very soul. I gulped and he clenched his jaw. My eyes moved down his pants when he unbuckled his belt.

"Then say you love me." He demanded with full of authority.

He is like a lion looking at his prey, and I am his prey tonight.

"Say you love me Jen.." his voice broke. "Say you want me and I'll give it to you.."

I want it.

I want him.

I stared at his eyes that is full of determination and flames of desire. I couldn't stop now that I reached my limit.

It's like having a taste of cloud but not really being on heaven yet. And I want to reach that heaven with him.

"I-I.. want you Kim Jongin." I didn't mean to say that so desperately!

"I want you too Kim Jennie." And before I could respond he already position himself on top of mine. "If you only knew how much I want you.."

My cheeks heated when he kissed my forehead. And then he kissed my lips while his hand intertwining our hands.

I felt his other hand remove that thin fabric underwear. I gasped when I felt his hand on mine.

"Your dripping wet Jennie." He groaned.

"Uh-huh.." I whispered because he slowed down and I don't want him to stop.

I moaned when I felt him insert a finger. I was on the verge because of that! My perfectly manicured nails buried on his back.

"I love you.. Jennie." He whispered before he entered me with his slowly.

"Aa-aahh.." I shouted because it hurts.

It hurts like hell because he's big. I felt my tears on the corner of my eyes. I felt something deep inside me broke.

"I love you Jennie.. you're mine." Kai's sweet whispers on my ears slowly make me feel at ease.

And eventually, the hurt I felt became a bliss.

I know I will never forget this night of paradise. Because I surrender to my sexy beast. I just gave my everything to Kim Jongin.

***End of Flashback.

I can't say I regret what I did because I wanted it. I pleaded him. I wanted him.

We made love.

We made our own paradise last night.

And I left him there again.

And I guess that's the only regret I have for what we did.

I would never regret doing it with him. Infact, I am happy that I gave it to him.

He is the only man I'll ever love like this.

Kim Jongin is my sinful paradise.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...
292K 7.6K 28
➴Taennie AU in which, the criminal spots his love for the first time in a crowded ballroom. sharing more than just secret glances with her. ⤷ Romance...
35.5K 894 44
This is about JENKAI's life after the so-called "Breakup". Will they get caught again? ---------- "I love you so much. We made it, Baby. Welcome to...
4.1K 141 4
Jennie and Kai had a very interesting relationship where they both used each other for mutual benefit but then feelings start getting involved.