✹𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐢...

By a2z_a2z

Ellie Hudson has always been the most fragile and precious girl in her family. She wasn't favored but she was... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

1.3K 23 3
By a2z_a2z

𝑻𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒌𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕

"𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘌!"
Charli yelled over the noise. She was in panic and looked so scared with tears in her eyes
"𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘳?!"
Madi yelled at charli with teary eyes as she tried to help a coughing and wheezing ellie up but ellie pushed her back
"𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦!"
By now ellie looked like she was taking her last breath before she fainted
"𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!"
Josh richards took the passed out girl into his arms and the other two trailed behind him

━━━━━━━━

𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕖! 

━━━━━━━━

A lot of paparazzi have followed Josh's car and now they are by the hospital gates. Chase's car suddenly appeared at full speed and came to a halt that almost made the car flip. He exited the car, no even closing the door. He started running towards the hospital door. You couldn't see his facial expressions as the cameras were by the gate while chase's car was inside the land surrounding the hospital building but it was obvious he was panicking.

"chase! The car!"
Chase stopped running and took out his keys then threw them at baron who managed to catch them before they hit his face. Baron slipped into the car and parked it while chase ran inside the hospital. After parking the car. Baron ran into the hospital, following his best friend.

━━━━━━━━

Liked by brycehall, kiocyr and 798,496 others

Tiktokroom
Looks like #elliehudson (#chasehudson sister) was suffering a panic attack during her dinner with #madimonroe and #charlid'amelio. #joshrichards came to their aid and drove the three girls to the hospital.

View all 54,281 comments

Lilhuddy
Oh my God someone going through a real serious life threatening ashtma attack. What a content!
Lilhuddy
Take this down right now

Charlid'amelio
This is disgusting and disrespectful in so many ways

Madimonroe
Yall have no heart

Petroutv
Take this down and be human

Rylandstorms
I usually stay out of drama but istg if y'all don't take this down rn.

User1
Is she okay?

User2
Honestly this is disrespectful. She's clearly no alright and everyone is just filming her.

User3
Are we gonna ignore that Josh saved chase's sister life? Are they on good terms now?
User4
Stfu
User5
This isn't the time

Tiktokroom
Please everyone relax. We only post what been sent to us.

Alexwarren
She's not even a tiktoker can you take that down

Joshrichards
This page is fucked up

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦

.

"charli! What the fuck happened? Where's ellie?"

Chase was freaking out to say the least. His face was red and his eyes were threatening to pour down all the tears he's holding inside. His hair was messy from how many times he's run his hand through it.

" chase.. I.. I'm.. I don't.. I don't know"
Charli was on full breakdown mode. Chase's eyes softened at charli's state and pulled her into his arms. She started sobbing and he just rubbed her head and whispered sweet things to her.

Chase received a call from charli who was crying her eyes out. He could barely understand anything as he worriedly tried to get her to talk. When she told him they were taking ellie to the hospital, all he could see was red.

Ellie Hudson has always been the favored child. He grew up learning how to take care of her because everyone knew she wasn't capable of doing that herself. Sometimes, he felt like his family is a solar system. Ellie being the sun and the rest of his family are planets revolving around her. But that was when he went to school. He stopped thinking about this science shit since he dropped out.

Ellie was born with a lot of breathing problems and weak lungs. She had to be kept in the hospitals for months after she was was born. He was only one year old but he somehow remembers how miserable their mother was at the possibility of losing ellie.

That's when Nora showed up and saved the day. At three years old, ellie was perfectly healthy. At four years old, ellie developed brain cancer. At six years old, she developed cardiomyopathy. At nine years old, she developed another brain cancer. All doctors came to the conclusion that ellie's immune system is too weak to be able to live. They said she'll be dead by ten.

He was a kid so he didn't really realize how serious this all was. He was always jealous of ellie. He wanted the attention she had. When he started social media and dropped out of school, he was jealous that his parents let him do that but didn't let ellie. In his fifteen-year-old mind, they didn't care about him or his other sisters. They only cared about ellie.

But the more he grew up, the more he realized that ellie isn't the same as him. She's weak, fragile, delicate, and nobody know how long is it till her body gives up on her. He hated himself for treating her like shit all these years. He wanted to make as much memories as he can with her. But then LA came along and she was his biggest supporter. She always pushed him to live his life and persue his dream.

The life they both know she can't have. She might be alive but she's not living.

"man, relax. Your sister is okay they're just running some tests on her and-"

"what the fuck are you doing here? Get the fuck out"
Chase didn't know what brought Josh to this hospital at this time but he knew one thing. He hated that kid with passion and he wanted him nowhere near charli or ellie.

"chase. Chill. Josh is the one who brought us here. If it wasn't for him, who knows what would've happened to ellie"
Chase's eyes widened on hearing madi's words.

Fucking great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...
84.1K 771 50
☻︎ Ryland Storms fan fiction ☻︎ [COMPLETED] A girl from the Sway House meets the new boy from The Hype House at a party. They trade socials and start...
319K 3.1K 44
"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do everything to try to make me fall in love wi...
21.7K 1.5K 30
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Lilly gets adopted by the Damelio's at a young age, after being kidnapped from her real family and abused until her neighbors heard h...