Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... More

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 7: Make It Official
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 18: The Big Day
Chapter 19: The Final Night
The Epilogue/Author's Note
An Alternate Ending
A Side Story: Date Night

Chapter 14: The Talk

4.2K 122 49
By TheAnimeManofYeet

Since I made Weiss into Saber in one of the chapters or Bio, I thought it was fair if Saber became Weiss. So it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make my way through Beacon while lost in thought. I had a hand on my chin as I weighed my options carefully. In the next second, I felt something flat hit my arm. I looked over to see that Weiss had wrapped her arms around my other arm with an embarrassed look in her eyes. I quickly glance back to see Yang and that Coco girl giving her a thumbs up.

Y/n: "What are you doing?"

Weiss: "I-I heard that guys like it when a girl does this.. Does it excite you?"

She said the last part in a low voice but still loud enough for me to hear it.

Y/n: "Most men would prefer this sensation to have more stuffing in the breasts"

Weiss got angry and chopped me in the head.

Weiss: "ARGH!! Why do I even bother?! Forget this-"

She was leaving until a golden chain wrapped around her waist and brought her back next to me. I continue with my thoughts as I don't bother looking at her.

Y/n: "I never said to stop"

Weiss: "You just made fun of them!!.. besides, you said you didn't like my-"

Y/n: "I said most men preferred them bigger. I never said I did"

She turned away shyly as she sighed. She wanted to do it again but I denied her and simply put my arm around her while bringing her in.

Y/n: "I'd prefer you do that when we are alone.. and when you are more comfortable with it. I don't want you forcing yourself when you don't really want to"

Weiss: ".. Then how do I look more womanly in your eyes?"

Y/n: "Stay the way you are. I love you that way"

She gets embarrassed again by my compliments as she tries to hide it by lowering her head a little.

Y/n: "Lift your head up my white beauty. That gorgeous icy complexion, I want the world to see it. To see the treasure I have by my side"

Weiss: "God your so extra sometimes"

Y/n: "What? Can a prince not compliment a princess? A King can't show off his Queen properly if she won't look up"

Weiss: "I hate you sometimes"

I chuckle to myself as I see Weiss smiling.

Weiss: "You are so smooth that it always catches me off guard. I have to be tough with everyone to show I'm not a pushover but with you.. I can't do that. You bring these different emotions out of me and I can't help juggle them all"

She lifts her gaze up off the ground while snuggling up to me.

Y/n: "Don't think your advances haven't worked. I'm just too proud to show they have any effect on me"

Weiss: "But that makes me feel like anything I do doesn't work if you don't tell me. I'm not asking you to always be off guard but.. Sometimes, I'd like to know that what I do isn't annoying you or getting in your way. I want to know that my feelings are actually reaching you"

I stop as I listen to her comment.

Y/n: "Have you been feeling this way all the time?"

She doesn't say anything as she looks away.

Y/n: "I see.. I apologize if I ever made you feel undesired"

I open a gate and bring down some curtains as I take her hands and bring her with me.

Yang: "HEY?!"

Weiss: "Where are we going?"

Y/n: "Somewhere private"

I run off with her until I feel we are alone. Weiss was a little gazed but was giggling to herself.

Y/n: "Something wrong?"

Weiss: "No. It's just, that was pretty fun. Running away just the two of us"

Y/n: "I guess it was a little fun. I'm not really well versed with this type of emotion"

Weiss: "It seems we both aren't"

We laugh together as I walk over to a ledge and sit down. Weiss takes a seat to my left as I tried to gather my thoughts together.

Y/n: "Weiss"

Weiss: "Yes?"

I grab her hand and hold it to my chest.

Y/n: "Can you feel it?"

Weiss: "It's beating a little fast"

Y/n: "This is what happens everytime I'm around you. I can't help but feel this way when it comes to you. I've always been someone to put my emotions to the side since father said a king shouldn't show any. I slowly started to break free from that mentality when I met you and I can't thank you enough for it"

I rest my head on her shoulder and open myself to her.

Y/n: "I think.. I'd like to show you more of who I am. I am not just some arrogant prince that likes to call people mongrel, even though it's hereditary, that likes to flaunt his money everywhere"

Weiss: "It's most of you though"

Y/n: "True"

Weiss: "Wait it's hereditary?!"

Y/n: "The point is-"

I raise my head up and look her in the eyes.

Y/n: "I want to be more open with you. I never really cared for a relationship because those other women would constantly fawn over me and my status. They always saw a prince, but you.. You didn't care about that. You didn't hesitate to put me in my place when it was deserving or talk to me simply for my high position"

Weiss: "Well someone had to do it"

She said proudly.

Y/n: "You denied me everytime and it intrigued me more. I never wanted to take my eyes off you. You were beautiful without speaking about looks. A strong woman who stood out amongst the rest. The one who made my heart race just talking to her.. and then one day, I met your soft side"

I smile to myself just thinking about that day.

Y/n: "You didn't have to worry about me. After all, I was just an annoyance to you. Yet, you came and gifted me something to keeping me warm that night. At the moment, I knew I had to make you mine. Not because of the blanket, but because I knew I'd lose something really beautiful if I didn't do anything"

Weiss brought her face to my chest as she hid her embarrassment again.

Weiss: "You idiot. Your making me flustered again"

Y/n: "I'm sorry"

I pat her head while chuckling to myself.

Weiss: ".. You can keep going"

Y/n: "Weiss"

Weiss: "Yes?"

Y/n: "I love you"

She put her arms around my neck as she looked down.

Weiss: "I.. wuve you too"

She was so shy to say it back that it came out a little different than I expected.

Y/n: "BUHUHAHAHAHA!!!"

Weiss: "What's so funny?!"

Y/n: "You didn't feel it?! My heart skipped a beat just now. It couldn't handle how adorable that wasn"

Weiss: "Don't just casually call me adorable you idiot!!"

Her words contradicted her feelings as she laughed with me. I guess I couldn't hold my feelings in either as I gave her a kiss.

Y/n: "Weiss, I know it isn't up to me to decide and it's very selfish of me to ask. Once you finish school-"

She put a finger to my lips as she looked a little serious.

Weiss: "Right now isn't the time to decide all of that. We just recently got together and it would be off of pure impulse to plan something this big, this early. Let's give it some time for now.. Will you give me time?"

Y/n: ".. You have a point. I guess I was moving a little too fast"

She wraps her arms around me.

Weiss: "I'm not putting any blame on you or denying you.. It's just, I don't want this to fail and fall out because me moved too fast. I rather us take our time and get to know one another better. I want this flame to never die and our love to continue"

Y/n: "No, I trust you"

I put my arms around her too as I smile.

Y/n: "You have a point. I don't want this falling apart either. Then until we both feel like it's the perfect time, I'll hold onto that question and hear you answer"

Weiss: "Thank you"

Y/n: "I'm glad I had this talk with you rather than doing what I was planning on doing"

Weiss: "What plan?"

Y/n: "You'll just have to wait until that day comes~"

Weiss: "You cheeky idiot. Fine, I'll wait then"

We lock arms as we walk together until a gate opens and a box falls.

Weiss: "Is this what you were-"

Weiss: "..."

Y/n: "..."

Weiss: "Y/n.. What's this?"

Y/n: "I did not plan this"

I look around and find who I know was the culprit.

Angelica: "..."

Weiss: "..."

Y/n: "... What the hell is wrong with you?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

Angelica: "I thought I'd troll you and make your girlfriend angry in the process. It didn't work so I'll go-"

Y/n: "YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!"

Angelica: "You're so boring. You sound like an old man"

Y/n: "I don't want to hear that from someone so monotone. Come over here"

She walks up to me as I shove her between me and Weiss.

Y/n: "You are spending time with us"

Angelica: "Why?"

Y/n: "You need friends. Weiss and I already settled our own things so we have free time to ourselves. You don't mind inviting the rest of your team so she has someone to talk to?"

Weiss: "I don't mind"

Angelica: "I don't need friends"

Y/n: "Yes you do"

Angelica sulked in as she felt irritated.

Y/n: "I'll get my Vimana and we'll head over to that big building with lots of stores inside"

Weiss: "The mall?"

Y/n: "Whatever it's called"

Angelica: "This sounds like a bore"

Y/n: "Shut it miserable child. You'll have fun and that's it"

Angelica: "*grunts*"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 15 27
~SET IN MODERN WORLD~ "Ruby, who are all these letters to?" Weiss asked. "My mother." "Why haven't you mailed them yet?" "Weiss, my mother, she's dea...
7.9K 103 13
You were rejected by Team RWBY, but you had a harem that was destined to stay with you for their lives. Weiss will be the most sympathetic out of you...
3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
167K 1.3K 18
Weiss Schnee the Heiress of The Schnee Dust Company. (Y/N) (L/N) a man from a small town. She was born into wealth and power. He was born into povert...