Claimed by the devil

By xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... More

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
46
47
48
49
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

32

11.7K 266 101
By xxfebihalowxx

It's been 4 days since the wedding, I told Lexi I was tired which was partly true because I was.

Ace got me the chocolate milkshake that I wanted and spent the rest of the night apologizing .

We went to my 7th week appointment the next day, apart from ace's eyes being glued to the screen nothing different happened. the doctor checked my uterus and said that everything is fine.

ace didn't say anything about me not being okay meaning the results of my blood tests are either the same as they used to be or better, I didn't bother to ask because all I care about is my baby being okay.

I slept these days away as Sophie went on a vocation with Mr. black and ace has been busy, I only see him when it's time for me to eat or take my vitamins.

To be honest I've got used to him being around and it feels weird not having him around.

The door opening pulls me off of my trance, I look up expecting ace and it is him.

He has a tray of food with him and a smile on his face like usual.

"any cravings?" He asks sitting next to me, I shake my head as a no and start eating because I'm starving.

I haven't had any cravings apart from the salad and chocolate milkshake that night.

"I want to talk to you about something." He says when I swallow my last bite.

I nod for him to talk.

"I have something to take care of tonight, I won't be here this evening so eat well and take care of yourself and our baby. If you need anything tell the guards or Erika.".

"What things?" I ask before I could stop myself.

"I am not sure you want to know ." He sighs rubbing his eyes.

Oh..it's something about the mafia then.

Out of all the questions I could ask my dumb brain decides to ask "are you going to kill anyone?".

"it depends.".

of course he will it's what he does.

I nod not knowing what to say because the man, the father of my child just said he might kill people. It's not like I didn't know but it's just...too much to accept.

I stand up to go to the bathroom, I need to wash my hands and end this conversation because I don't want to know more.

The less I know the better.

The more I know the harder it will be for me to accept him, I can't not accept him because I'm doing it for my baby.

" are you upset?" He asks following me.

I am but it won't change anything, so I shake my head and say "It's what you do and it's none of my business.".

I dry my hands with some tissue and leave the bathroom with him still following me.

My mind can't help but wonder what else he does, he probably sells drugs, guns, kills people and maybe even traffics people.

The last one sends chills all over my body.

I don't get too far before he grabs my wrist and turns me to him.

"You're upset" he notes looking at me with guilt.

Of course I am but it's what he does, I won't have this argument.

"Let go of my hand I want to take a nap please." I say taking a step back to maintain some distance with my hand still in his grip.

sleep became my escape whether it's because I am tired, having cramps, nauseous, or in a bad mood.

"you should know that I don't kill people without a reason." He says, i don't know what's his point to be honest.

"Okay".

I mentally cringe at my response but I really don't know what to say and don't want to have this argument.

Killing is killing unless it's accidental or for defense purposes.

"I promise not to kill anyone, that's all I could do now." He promises.

"Don't give promises you can't keep ace." I say knowing in general that when things get taken care of in his lifestyle it's always bloody and murderous.

"I know, and I'm keeping this one at all costs." He kisses my forehead.

I close my eyes not knowing how to feel about his lips on my forehead.

Those are the same lips that were on mine multiple times, the same lips that ordered to have people killed or shipped.

I step back again wanting to put some space between us, my thoughts are battling making my head chaotic.

I need to sleep.

I remove my wrist from his grip and walk to the bed silently still trying to figure out how I feel.

"Nessa." Ace calls me as he walks to the bed as well.

"Yes?".

" I know what I do is hard for you to accept but I want you to know that I intend to keep my promise.".

I look at him silently and watch as he approaches me.

he puts his hand on my stomach and mumbles something in Italian before standing up to leave.

"I have to leave..." he looks at me "ti amo.".

she is upset, I hate that what I do makes her feel bad but I have to.

I was born, raised, and meant to do this.

I promised not to kill anyone and I will keep it. It's the least I could do after everything I've done.

I've been busy with the men in the borders of Mexico and barely had time to spend with her these last 2 days.

The girls are safe now, they're at a hospital getting checked.

I missed her so much, but I had to keep track of everything else.

Helix sent a threat after he knew about the girls being gone but it's pathetic like him.

A threat of war.

He knows better than to start one because he doesn't have the money or the brain for it.

I on the other hand have a plan.

my plan is simple. we leave in 2 hours to the cunt's mansion, my guards will take his guards down ,Marco will hack into their cameras and disable them, and That's when me, Diego, and a few of my most trusted men will get in and knock everyone down. the plan was to slit their throats but with my new promise it's just knock them down.

That's also when the cunt is all alone in his bedroom probably having one of his gold diggers fake her pleasure for money.

I will simply get in and shoot his legs and arm and knock him out before taking him to my warehouse and enjoy slicing every bit of his skin.

I won't kill him, I will throw him in a pool of salt and watch as he either pass out from the pain or lack of blood, both will lead to him drowning then his death.

It's not exactly me killing him. He can always swim out and be free.

But I'll make sure the swimming pool is big enough for him to not be able to get out.

I sigh and dial Diego's number to tell him the new changes.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

It's time to leave, everything is ready. I just have one thing to do...I can't leave without seeing her again.

I nod to my men to leave before me, I will follow them in a bit.

I walk down the hallway that leads to our room and get in.

She's asleep.

I don't like that she was upset before she slept, she did enough of that.

I walk closer and watch as her chest rise up and down, she looks so beautiful.

She fascinates me in every way, from her hair in a messy Bun to her kissable pouty lips. And from the love she has for our unborn baby to the way she shows it by placing her hand on her stomach.

I fall for her harder every single day.

I place a kiss on her forehead and whisper "ti amo" one last time before I leave.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

We are a little away from the gate because we don't want them to detect us yet, 7 guards are going to the left side, 8 to the right, 10 to the back, and 10 to the front.

The fucker can't even afford enough guards to guard his home.

And no this isn't a trap, I've had an eye on his guarding system for a while now.

The same.

9 in the front, 9in the back, 8 in the  right side and 7 in the left side.

me deigo and the rest are waiting for the men to give us a sign to get in.

My chest heaves with pride as I watch my men knocking his one by one easily and without much effort.

This is what I meant by He can't run a proper mafia.

His father was smart enough to balance his personal life with his work life but helix? He cares about women more than his own safety.

Instead of paying for guards he forces them to work for him by threatening them with a loan or their family.

But today I will put an end to it all.

One of the men puts a thumbs up, i take it as a sign to send Marco a text to disable the cameras in the mansion.

He disabled the front ones before we got in.

Me, diego and 2 of my other men get in because there are about 4 guards here.

They'll deal with them while I deal with helix, i wont have someone take him down with me.

It's between him and me.

"ricorda, nessun omicidio." I remind them lowly making sure they didn't forget.

(Remember no killing)

They nod and turn to leave but Diego doesn't.

"non sappiamo cosa potrebbe avere nella manica, per quanto ne sappiamo potrebbe avere anche le guardie nella sua stanza." He says trying to convince me.

(we don't know what he might have up his sleeves, as far as we know he could have guards in his room as well.)

Helix is too stupid to think of planning anything like that, but I can't risk anything.

I can't risk not going back to mio angelo, I have her and our baby to live for.

"aspetta vicino al cancello, entra se non esco entro 10 minuti." I say filling my gun with some hallow bullets. My favorite.

(wait near the gate, come in if I don't come out in 10 minutes.)

The moment one gets in the flesh, it splits into pieces causing more damage than a normal bullet.

Diego nods and leaves with he men like we planned to, I walk to the fucker's room that's the last in the hallway.

I had marco check every entrance and door through the cameras till we found his room.

I open the door to see him seated on a chair facing a wall of pictures, pictures of little girls beaten and bloody.

I grit my teeth wanting to kill him on spot but I wont, because of the promise and because he deserves far worse than dying by a shot. It's too quick.

"ciao stronzo" I say wanting to get this over with.

"oh ace is here, it would be an honor for my mansion to be your death place." He says in english, i forgot the fucker doesn't even speak Italian.

What a waste of Italian blood.

"a confident cunt, impressive." I taunt.

He quickly pulls out a gun, an apachi pistol.

I chuckle because this is really funny, " you didn't even care to get a proper gun? an apachi pistol? how pathetic can you get?".

apachi pistols are one of the worst guns one can have.

He takes off the safety and point it at my chest, but his hand is too shaky.

I take out mine and point it at his arm steadily, unlike him I don't hesitate or wait.

I shoot his arm causing the gun in his hand to fall, i shoot the other before he could think of screaming then his leg and the other.

He curls in a ball on the floor whimpering and crying out in pain.

This is why he can't run a mafia, he doesn't think fast nor is he capable of protecting himself.

He slowly tries to reach his gun, i watch amused that he still has hope of winning.

My ears ring from a loud shot but it's not from my gun.

Blood trickles down the back of my shoulder as a buzzing pain takes over the entire area making me numb yet capable of feeling the pain of the shot.

Another shot makes my ears ring and soon after a pain spreads throughout my abdomen.

My chest and abdomen begin to burn and rediate heat, the smell of blood fills the room making me dizzy.

I hold my abdomen wound with my wounded arm and use my healthy one to hold the gun tightly ready to shoot who shot me from behind and helix.

My mind is in a daze but I manage to shoot helix who has a gun in his hand.

Everything goes black.

Voices echo throughout the room but I dont listen, i close my eyes as I fall to the floor with one thing in my head.

I can't die, I can't leave mio angelo and our baby.

𒊹︎AN
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you're having a good day.

𖦹Question of the day𖦹

Whats something you absolutely love about yourself?

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~2298

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
660K 23.8K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
232K 6.2K 32
"Stop-" I said and he raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Stop what?" "Stop telling me you care." I replied. "Why?" "Because I'll fall for you." I rep...