||๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ž ๐–„๐–”๏ฟฝ...

By BloomArcayna

' ๐•‹๐•  ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ'๐•ค ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”น๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๏ฟฝ... More

โ™›Prologueโ™›
โ™›Charactersโ™›
โšœTimeโšœ
โšœFire Meets Iceโšœ
โšœPriyamvada Weds Hridayโšœ
โšœThe Other Royalsโšœ
โšœ Vampire Experienceโšœ
โšœMoved Upโšœ
โšœThe Ballโšœ
โšœPieceโšœ
โšœTo Trainโšœ
โšœSomething To Learnโšœ

โšœBeginningโšœ

108 10 2
By BloomArcayna

Disclaimer: This story includes supernatural, mature scenes, history, fantasy and romance.

The Supernatural would be with witches, vampires, fairies, mermaids and shape shifters with much more.

13th Century, India

An honest King Bamni was married to a warrior Queen Anusuya under political marriage. A couple years later they had their first child. A daughter, Princess Priyamvada, who was claimed heir to the throne of Paurav Rajya. Many had hoped for a son, a Prince for the future but three years later, another daughter was born to the royal family.

Princess Devasena, who brought happiness and joy to the entire kingdom. Upon the day of her 8th birthday celebrations, the palace was under attack by an enemy kingdom. But two years before her 8th, at six years of age she was betrothed to the prince of Paurashpur to save her life from an early attack.

Paurashpur had aided Paurav Rajya at the time with the sending of several companies. The battle was won and the betrothal was set. Along side the betrothal, Paurashpur had a strengthened alliance with Ujjain by having the eldest prince betrothed to the Princess of Ujjain, sister kingdom of Paurav Rajya. From 8 years of age, Devasena was sent to a convent for her safety.

She was an assistant to the nuns and meditator at the Buddha temple, alongside her meditate assistances, she learned the art of war, fencing, archery and battle strategies by her own mother. Around 15 years of age she finally returned to Paurav Rajya and spent her first couple of days there before the big surprise.

Present Day~
Devasena awoke, raising up stretching her arms and throwing the covers up to get ready to bathe and be ready for the day. The deep scars on her back would always be remembered, whenever she stood quickly. Admiring her reflection for a few moments in her mirror, she clapped twice and her maids came in.

Her maids took care of her and helped her skin glow. She remembered how this was like in her past years, she remembered a part of her life that no one knew about. The daasi's did her hair and left it with washed curls and braided openings. She wore a golden pink and looked beautiful in it.

Devasena went to her mothers chambers and talked to her for a while.

Preparations were going on in the castle for Priyamvada's wedding. It was an alliance marriage not love, much like her mothers. Priyamvada adorned herself slightly in the mirror, she was upset slightly. She believed it could be wedding jitters.

"Sister!"
Priyamvada turned around to see her sister coming in,

Devasena saw the expression on Priyamvada' s face and she understood.

"Sister, you do know this is with your will right?" Devasena reminded her. Priyamvada sighed knowing the truth. "I know sister, it is of my wish but i will miss this place" She paused coming up to her and putting her hands in hers. "And you, i just got you back from all those years you spent in either convent or the temple and now i'm to be wedded to the King of Kalinga within a couple days, maybe less!" She stated her concern and clarity of departure via the wedding.

"Do not worry Sister, the King of Kalinga, from what i have heard is very kind and respectful to women, he shall take good care of you!" Devasena attempted to reassure her. "it's not the King i'm worried about!"

Devasena was slightly confused. Anusuya came into the Chambers.
"come on girls, it is time for the Haldi ceremony and we're getting some visitors from a kingdom a far from here!"

"Okay mother!" Priyamvada said, going out of her Chambers. Anusuya and Devasena followed. Anusuya tried to make some small talk with Devasena. The only times she talked to her for long was when she visited in the past years to teach her.

"Do you know, Priyamvada had spend her entire life within these Palace walls and now she's to leave." Anusuya started. "But with good reason, it's of her marriage and a supposed tradition for a wife to go to her husband's which is of no patriarchy at all," She paused rolling her eyes at the sarcastic comment. "But I can tell Sister Priyamvada is more than capable of dealing with her arranged matrimonial relationship, she'll adapt to her life after marriage mother!"

Devasena went ahead of her mother. Anusuya felt a little out but she knew her second child is distant and remains focused. She is not subjected to her emotions, she uses her mind not her heart.

Many of the subjects and relatives wore different shades of blue and white but Priyamvada and Devasena didn't.

Haldi was applied to Priyamvada's cheeks, down to her elbows and on her feet. This was a female ceremony. Whilst the males were with King of Kalinga, Hriday. After a while Priyamvada changed into something light and yellow.

She went in the back gardens, and soaked in the peacefulness around.

Hriday came to the gardens as well. He wanted to see some of the Palace views and familiarise himself with the things his soon to be wife will be missing.

He saw Priyamvada in a distance, he came up to her. "Hi!" Hriday greeted. Priyamvada looked at him, "Hi yourself, what are you doing here?" she questioned getting onto the point. "Observing the scenery, you?" He returned the question. "Just seeing the flowers, a last time before I leave my sister and kingdom to.." Cuts in, "live at my kingdom, right!" Priyamvada nods.

Hriday attempts to feel her pain,

"You know you can visit at any time!" Hriday stated. "I know and I know I can visit without any permission!" She felt a little agitated, she wanted to avoid any unfair conversation or circumstances. Hriday understood, "Quite so!"

A long time passed and none spoke. The awkward tension built up slowly. Hriday pointed out if she wanted to ask any questions, he would answer honestly.

Priyamvada felt comfortable with talking to him, she turned and appeared in full view. She questioned, "What's it like, in your kingdom?" She asked rather excitedly. Hriday replied, "Have you never been to any other kingdom?"
"Since I was a babe I have stayed within this kingdom, learning, training, fighting and helping. Never really been anywhere else but I have heard you have." Priyamvada explained. "Well maybe, after our marriage, I'll take you any place you wish to go to my Queen!"

They looked at each other a lot and talked till evening. When Priyamvada returned to her Chambers her doubts were slightly cleared. She rested awaiting the next exhausting day.

***

Well the first official chapter has been published. Let me know what you think.

Date: 12th June 2021

Edit: 14th June 2021

Title Emoji Edit: 16th June 2021
Edit of Name: 17th June 2021

PUBLISHED: 15:38 PM 25/7/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
1M 39.9K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
388K 21.4K 75
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES โœจ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
401K 27.6K 90
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Ranvijay Singh Rathore :- Rana Sa of Jodhpur, Mafia King of Whole...