Love or hatred? (Diluc x y/n)...

By Hexsolas

!The events in this book may contain spoilers or mentions of blood,gore or death and everything in this book... More

A couple of things first
1:The city of Mondstadt
2:Angel's Share
3:Lumine and Paimon
4:The tiny spark
5:The Dark knight hero
6:The Dark Knight hero Part 2
7:Verses the Abyss
Some voice lines (y/n) would have
8:Mutal connection
9:A date inviation?!
10:Whats next...?
11:Caught in the act
12:Journey to Liyue
13:Liyue finally!
14:Childe
15:Some peace for the couple
17:Duty calls
18:Back with lumine and Paimon
19:The Jade Chamber
20:A storm rising
21:The battle
22:Aftermath
23:Back to Mondstadt!
24:Some falling-out
25:Ouch...that hurt
26:The event
Not a chapter
27:Battle of the gingers
28:A day with Venti and Zhongli
29:Ice and Snow
30:Don't die on me...brother!
31:Recovering again...
32:Duties in the motherland
33:Saved again
34:Rumors and Lies
35:Pay the price
36:How?!
37:A dark road ahead
37.5:A memory from a while back
38:Uh-oh
39:Guilty or not?
More y/n voicelines
40:What I believe
41:Awkardly
42:Whats next for us..?
43:I...
44:Miles apart
44.5:Extra content
45:Inazuma missions
46:Mysteriously
47:How?!
Temporary break
48:I'm alive guys!
49:Chaos
50:I'm so sorry
Epilogue:Deep in the abyss
Book 2 is out!
Rewriting the book
A random skit
Announcement

16:Zhongli

323 10 0
By Hexsolas

(Y/N) POV
Diluc and I returned to Liyue harbor, we saw Childe standing in front of a restaurant. "Oh hi. Back from your date?" Said Childe. I gave him a stare. "Ok, I get it. You want me to shut up right?" Said Childe. A few minutes later, Lumine and Paimon arrived. "Hey guys," Said Lumine. She seemed tired, where has she been?

"Oh, you're back! Just in time too! We have a business meeting with someone, Diluc and (y/n) can come too. Follow me," Said Childe, walking causally towards the restaurant just nearby. We went inside and Childe lead the way. There was a man sitting alone, he was drinking tea when we walked in. "Hi," Said Childe quickly and we sat down.

I just listened silently as Zhongli had a conversation with the others, even Diluc was talking with Zhongli about business. I noticed Childe looking at me, as if he wants to talk with me. Zhongli and Lumine decided that they would be leaving and left, Paimon took one last bite of food before leaving. "I'll be outside," Said Diluc, leaving. Childe and I was alone now.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Said Childe, obviously letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"What? Must I always participate in every conversation you start?" I said, rolling my eyes. Childe frowned, he clearly wanted a better answer. "Well, if you want a better answer then... I guess I was thinking about what in the world you are planning then," I said, it was a half-truth.

Childe smiled, his aura switching into a mysterious one with hints of threat. "Oh, that. You'll see, but I have a favor to ask if you. If they reveal the location of the exuvia, tell me please?" Said Childe, changing aura again.

"And you plan to extract the gnosis directly? You are more straightforward than I thought, you have a plan B, don't you? I don't believe you can sound so confident with a plan that can be throw off very simply right?" I Said, still doubting him.

"Ah yes, plan B. Best not to say but I have one. If you don't mind, I'll be on my way. Oh and, meet me at Northland Bank if you can tonight at 9 pm sharp," Said Childe.

I nodded and left.

Third person POV
Diluc was waiting for (y/n) outside, his falcon/hawk just came to him with a message from Elzer, an urgent message. "There you are! Listen, I have to return to the dawn winery urgently. Understand that I'll be very busy for a while... sorry that I have to leave Liyue Harbor so soon," Said Diluc. (Y/n) felt slightly sad. "Oh...ok. I fully understand, have a safe trip back!" Said (y/n), waving to Diluc as he left. (Y/N) looked around, Zhongli, Lumine and Paimon are gone already. What should (y/n) do now?

Word count: 489

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 29.8K 65
[part one completed] being the 12th harbinger of the fatui was easy, you were just doing things the tsarista ordered you to do with your electro vis...
399 16 14
You had just started living a peaceful life, your big sister was always there for you and your parents loved all of you dearly. But as your father be...
7.4K 238 66
To survive treasure hoarders' imprisonment is no easy task. Not when you lost your family and have been treated like a piece of trash for around 6 ye...
31.5K 706 24
One day you are assigned as a assistant of a certain Harbringer. Childe loses his memories but makes a steady recovery with you by his side, what wil...