boys' love | txt

Door flrtyasahi

[COMPLETED] a soobin x txt fanfic (contains all ships which have soobin as side ships) - yeonbin and taegyu ... Meer

Introduction
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.5
19
20.
21
22
23
24.
25
26.
EPILOGUE
AFTERNOTE

18.

2.7K 162 169
Door flrtyasahi

is this hell? was it possible to experience hell while being alive?

turns out, it was. because that was what soobin was experiencing right now.

despite the school festival being a hectic event, the school decided to keep school on the next day forcing soobin to come to school.

but that was okay. bearable. he had been coming to school for years.

but coming to school to see around 20 boys around his tables was definitely what he was expecting.

the corner of mouth twitched in annoyance. he could really murder someone right.

"she's your cousin, right? does she live in korea?"

"can i have her number?"

"how old is she?"

"i don't mind dating an older woman."

"will she come ever again?"

jihoon looked at soobin and then at the literal mob in front of him. he should do something otherwise so---

soobin got up, banging his fists on the table.

"listen up..."

----------------------------

"taehyun, kai, yeonjun and beomgyu, can all of you come out for some seconds?" asked the teacher.

the four of them looked at each other confused, but got up and walked towards the teacher.

"okay, i have a couple of things to tell you guys." said the teacher, looking through some documents. "one, beomgyu and yeonjun both of you better gets those grades up or i won't have any choice other than detaining you."

yeonjun and beomgyu looked anywhere, except at the teacher, while taehyun and kai tried to stifle their laughter.

"your scores are disappointing, really. if you're having a hard time, you could ask taehyun. he came first again. or even kai, he's got a decent rank as well."

yeonjun and beomgyu, looked away, scratching their necks.

the teacher sighed and said, "anyways, i didn't call of you here for that. our school is organizing an over-night camping trip for charity. because it's not free, we fear that participation will be less, so we need you guys to appeal to the students...because you guys are like umm.."

"popular?" asked yeonjun, smiling.

the teacher looked at yeonjun, narrowing her eyes. "you finally looked at me, wanna talk about your grades?"

yeonjun blinked and looked away again.

"anyways, that's exactly why i want you guys to go. ah, beomgyu and yeonjun...it'll give you extra marks."

beomgyu and yeonjun's eyes sparkled. "we're in!"

taehyun shook his head. "poor naive earthlings."

---------------------------

"we only have this section left for our grade. then we have to move on to the lower grades." said kai, ticking off the classroom they just entered.

so far so good. the responses were good, people already signed up and things were going well.

"that's soobin's class right?" said beomgyu, looking into the list.

the four of them froze. soobin's class. the guy all four of them were pinning after.

all of sudden a competitive spirit fired up inside all of them and the atmosphere became tense.

"how about we split up the work? we're taking way too much time." said kai.

"good idea." said yeonjun. "i'll take this class, so you guys can go."

"uh no. you should go to the younger grades." said beomgyu.

taehyun looked at them. honestly, he wasn't sure if he even liked soobin or if was merely attracted to him. but when beomgyu suddenly jumped in, it lowkey pissed him off so he also decided to be part of this.

"let's just all go together." said taehyun.

the four of them decided that was the best course and entered the classroom.

"listen up...THAT GIRL WAS ME, OKAY?! SOOMIN AND SOOBIN ARE THE SAME FCKING PERSON SO STOP ASKING ME ABOUT HER."

the four of them turned and looked at the source of noise.

soobin was standing, his hands on the table, looking really really pissed.

he looked up and locked his eyes with them.

wait...soobin was that girl?!!

soobin slumped back on the chair. "just end me."

---------------------------------

"hmm."

"this is a matter of serious concern."

"are we going to lose our cause?"

"what are we going to do?"

"quiet!" said hyunsuk. this was indeed a crisis.

after hyunsuk's command, everyone immediately became quiet.

"as the president of the soomin...fan club, i have some things to say. one, i don't feel the need to break up the club."

the others immediately started whispering.

"quiet! soomin or soobin...they both are the same person. and we all fell in love with the same person. so what if it's the a guy?"

"that's right! we fell in love with soomin which means we fell in love with soobin!"

"yes! yes! yes!"

"let's see who gets to become soobin's fated lover!!"

-----------------------------

soobin felt shivers up his spine. was someone talking about him again?

------------------------------

"okay, so as you can see. we're here to introduce something to you guys." said taehyun, smiling and looking at the class.

soobin could feel the piercing gaze of kai, beomgyu and yeonjun. feeling slightly uncomfortable, soobin looked away.

after finishing the explanation, the four of them went around distributing the forms.

"are you going to sign up?" asked yeonjun, smiling at soobin.

soobin looked at yeonjun. ba-dum.

~~~let's go inside soobin's mind~~~

ba-dum? what the hell is ba-dum? yeonjun is a good looking guy so what? doesn't mean your heart has to go ba-dum

wait. should i cut down reading bl books? but i was scheduled to read "window to window" this weekend and i was so looking forward to it. the story plot of best friends becoming fck buddies was lowkey interesting

wait no. ba-dum. that's our crisis. i can't fall in love with someone. i'm an extra character, my role is to ship hot guys with other hot guys not be involved with them

but yeonjun was hot so it was natural to feel a ba-dum.

that's right! it's not the "i like you" ba-dum. it's the "you're-so-hot-i-wanna-eat-you" ba-dum.

...is that any better though?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~~~ back to reality ~~~

"soobin?"

soobin snapped out his daze. gosh, he needed to get his act together. "y-yeah. thanks."

yeonjun awkwardly scratched his neck. "i think i behaved rudely when you had um...cross-dressed. so i apologize."

soobin frowned. isn't it usually the opposite? guys act all nice to girls and shit to guys?

jihoon looked at yeonjun and soobin and sighed.

just how dense was soobin? not only had he not realised that everyone in that group was not straight, it appeared as though all four of them were interested in him.

"it's fine." said soobin, giving yeonjun a wide smile.

jihoon smacked his head. was soobin trying to make them fall in love with him even more?

"um, if you're free today we cou--"

before yeonjun could complete his sentence, beomgyu pulled yeonjun back by his collar.

"hi soobin."

soobin smiled and said, "hi..."

"sorry for my behavior the other day."

soobin smiled awkwardly. jihoon could see that he wanted to get out of the situation as soon as possible.

jihoon had no choice.

"oh right!" said jihoon, interrupting their conversation. "the bio teacher had asked for you. so go there."

soobin looked at jihoon, grateful and left.

"hah?" said beomgyu.

jihoon sighed. "listen, it's obvious your hiding your sexual identity. if your hiding it, are you sure it's fine for you to be openly flirting like that?"

yeonjun glared at jihoon. "is that any of your business?"

"all im saying, stop pushing him so much. he used to being a quiet person, observing people from a distance. all this change might be a bit too overwhelming for him. i get that yall interested in him but calm down, okay?"

"what about you? we could say the same about you."

jihoon shrugged. "i'm not interested in him anymore. i found a new loml."

"you sure move fast."

"hmm, do you really want to continue a conversation with me or are you going to give the form and leave?"

beomgyu put two forms and said, "as if i'd want to continue a conversation with you."

jihoon smiled as the two of them left.

maybe he should do something...

---------------------------------------

it was lunch break.

"i didn't see him at all today." said jihoon, pouting.

"who...?"

"did you forget? remember i told you that i'm giving up on you?"

soobin nodded. he was glad that jihoon gave up on him. now, he was free without worrying about someone having a crush on him.

"so the new guy that i found. i'm talking about him."

"who is he?"

"choi hyunsuk. from the other section. drop-dead gorgeous. 4055% my type."

soobin smirked. "whipped, aren't you?"

"i kno---"

"SOOBIN! WE LOVE YOU. PLEASE GIVE US YOUR AUTOGRAPH!"

soobin's eyes widened. what on earth? hyunsuk stood at the door of the canteen with a bunch of people behind him.

"hah?!" said jihoon. "cmon! i thought my problem would be making him like men. gosh, how do i make him give up a crush on you?"

soobin looked at jihoon, confused.

just what on earth was happening?

------------------------

couple of points i wanted to make.

1) sorry for the confusion in this chapter. i think i tried to add way too many things.

2) this book is going to be short with around 25-30 chapters(?) bcuz i feel like it's one of my low-quality books.

3) what do you guys think about a txt chat fic?

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.8K 83 10
HEEJAKE - JAYWON - SUNSUNKI
22.9K 1.3K 7
There are two types of boyfriends you don't want to mess with; the Kang Taehyun type, and the Choi Beomgyu type. Featuring an outsider's list on The...
12.8K 1.3K 22
Jake has always had a crush on his best friend Heeseung, who he was so certain returned his feelings - at least until the day Heeseung confesses that...