Wild Fire | BTS

By mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... More

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

26

1.2K 71 13
By mostlyybts

"Dinner's ready everybody!" Jin exclaimed as he puts down the dishes on the dining table. He just finished cooking dinner and was now starving.

The first thing he encounters was the maknaes fighting over who gets to be in the kitchen first. Followed by the laughing Y/N and Hoseok from behind them. Jin smiled. This is the life he wanted. To be with Y/N and everybody else. No more.

"I won!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out like a kid before earning a glare from the other two. They were always like this, teasing each other.

Taehyung pouted. "Not fair. He always wins."

Y/N laughed before ruffling Taehyung's hair with her delicate hands. "That's okay Tae. You will still always win in my heart." She winked and everybody else gasped, including Taehyung who was in a blushing mess.

"Hey, that's not allowed! Why does he get a pickup line and I don't!" Jimin pouted resulting her in trying her best not to burst out laughing.

"Don't worry you all will always have a special place in my heart." Y/N smiled despite her cheeks starting to heat up.

Everyone laughed when Jimin's pout got replaced with a cute eye smile. "That's better," he muttered before calling Yoongi and Namjoon to go downstairs to eat.

When the two arrived in the kitchen, they glanced at everybody with a frowning foreheads. "What happened? And why is everybody looking like a tomato?" Yoongi inquired as he slowly sat down beside Y/N.

Hoseok shook his head. "Oh, nothing. It was Y/N's fault for us looking red as heck right now."

Y/N threw a defensive look as everybody else in the kitchen laughed at it. "Pardon?" She shot a brow. "I didn't do anything!" She exclaimed while laughing.

Jin stared at them with a huge smile on his lips. If only this can happen every single day of his life. He would be on Cloud 9 already.

"Okay, okay." Jin interrupted while half-laughing also. "Let's go eat first before you tease each other." He chuckled.

And dinner went like that. A few jokes. Some tease the others. And laughter from across the dining room wall. It was a happy moment because they were complete. The seven of them, plus the girl they truly cared about.

"Should we watch another movie again like we did yesterday?" Taehyung inquired as they all plop down on the couch. This time, they all take turns on who takes a seat beside Y/N.

Yoongi nodded. "Sure. We don't have anything to do anyway," he replied. "Besides, this is our bonding time with each other, am I right?"

Everyone agreed to Yoongi's words and focused on the television instead. They all suggested watching a horror movie since it was nighttime and it would be much more fun. And as you expected, the living room was full of screams, laughter, and squeals.

Let's just say all of them were scared at this point. Nobody would even deny that.

After the movie ended, they told Y/N that they would be all sleeping in her room which earned a few agreements from the others. But then they realized they would be interrupting you so they took back what they said.

"You know what I'm a real man. I can sleep alone," Jimin declares as he quickly ran to his room without looking back.

"He didn't even say good night to Y/N. How rude." Jin tsk-ed as he shook his head in disappointment.

Y/N laughed but it was okay. She was still grateful to have these boys in her life despite the teasings that they do. She yawned, feeling kind of sleepy from all the things happening each day.

Namjoon lets out a chuckle when she sees Y/N yawn. "Y/N here must be sleepy, let her get her beauty sleep."

She laughed in response. For the past few days, she hasn't been getting much sleep from thinking of the kiss way too much. Her eyebags are probably leaping out of joy right now.

"Good night Y/N," they all greeted one by one as she stood up from the couch and greeted them back.

She smiled. "Good night everyone."

***

Well turns out she isn't getting her beauty sleep yet. It has been her hundredth time turning and tossing in the bed yet she still couldn't find to have peaceful dusk.

Even the crickets can't make her mind feel at peace. She keeps yawning but she still couldn't sleep. She doesn't know if it's the weather that can't make her sleep or it's just truly her impulses to not sleep.

She even took her blanket off, thinking it was the weather that was making her not sleep. But still, her brain isn't agreeing for her to sleep right now. Maybe a cup of milk can help.

Y/N's not sure if the boys bought milk but she hopes that they did. It will probably help her sleep right now.

So she wore her slippers that had this cute animal design. She slowly opened the door of her bedroom, careful to not make any creaking noises or the boys would think that she was trying to escape.

The house they were currently in wasn't like the old house since the old house had a long stairway but this one doesn't so that was a good thing.

As usual, the house was quiet at this time. Everybody's asleep and she's possibly my person awake right now.

Once her foot reached the kitchen floor, she immediately looked for the milk inside the fridge. They truly are the best boys in your life since you found milk.

She grabbed a glass and poured the milk there. Not minding the footsteps that were getting closer and nearer to where she was standing at. She wouldn't have noticed the person if they didn't just put his hands on top of her eyes.

"Guess who." His raspy voice ringed through her ears and she instantly knew who it was just by hearing that voice of him.

Y/N giggled but soon followed what the man ordered. "Hmm, let me guess. Does it go by the name..." she pauses. "Min Yoongi?" And one she answered, the man let go of holding her.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile on full-on display. "That's correct." He pouted. "But how did you know?" He raised a question.

She stares at Yoongi unbelievably. "You're joking right, Yoongi? With that raspy voice of yours, you thought I won't notice that." With that, the older chuckles, completely amused.

"Well, my apologies then. I didn't know my voice turns you on," he said with a sly smirk dancing across his lips.

"Since when did I say those words?!" She exclaimed half-laughing as she points one finger toward Yoongi.

The kitchen was full of laughter after that. Y/N leaned on the counter as she drinks the milk she poured into the cup while also staring at Yoongi who was talking about something. Since she also feels hungry, she didn't hesitate to grab snacks from the bottom counter and offered Yoongi some. Well, this turns out to be a midnight snack instead of trying to sleep.

Yoongi opened the lights in the kitchen since they both couldn't see each other a while ago from the darkness. She simply noticed it was Yoongi from his voice.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi inquired once realizing that she was alone in the kitchen again. Just like the old times.

She took one chip inside her mouth before talking. "I couldn't sleep and I don't know why. So I came here to fetch milk, didn't expect for you to also be awake."

The other smiled. "Ah, this reminds me of the times we talked to each other for the first time."

Oh yeah. That. The time when he called her by the nickname 'princess.' I mean who would forget that? Y/N turned into a rosy color when she heard that remark.

"Can I ask something?"

"You already are."

She rolled her eyes at the sarcastic reply by the other, resulting in him laughing. They truly can't talk properly without mocking each other.

"Sure, ask away," he muttered in a deep breath.

Y/N takes a deep breath. "At that time, you mentioned me as the nickname 'princess,' what was in your mind when you did that?" She crossed her arms lazily on her chest.

He chuckled. His rough but soothing vocals echo in her ears. Ghod, she can listen to his voice and she can easily fall asleep.

"I don't know, figure it out by yourself." He playfully winked while her jaw hangs open.

Did this dude in front of me tell me to figure it out by myself when I was the one who asked him?

"You know what, good night Yoongi. I hope we can talk more properly next time," she asserted just to tease the other which did work because Yoongi looked shocked.

Just when she was about to go back to her room a hand on her wrist stops her dramatic act and puts her back on where she was previously standing at. It was great that she didn't burst into laughter while doing her acting skills.

"Hey! I was just joking, don't take it seriously," he mumbled while glaring at her for being playful. "Fine, I called you that because you looked like a princess to me, okay?" When Yoongi stopped talking, both of them were red as heck but no one dared to talk yet.

Y/N coughs to ease the tension a little bit and somehow it worked because Yoongi looks up to her. "Thank you for the compliment, Yoon." She used the nickname she heard from the others as Yoongi's cheeks heat up again.

"By the way, what are you doing here? I was the first one to be here." She shot a brow at the other and his response was a chuckle.

"Let's just say someone wasn't that very pleasing in sneaking out," he smirked and she immediately felt offended. "I can hear the creaks even inside my room."

She crosses her arms defensively before giving the other a glaring look. "First of all that was very rude and I worked hard into not making creaks okay? At least appreciate that."

Yoongi laughed this time. He was containing it inside him for a long time and now he couldn't help but burst it out. It was just funny seeing Y/N being pissed. She looked like a little girl who hasn't gotten any sweets from the candy shop.

As Yoongi was laughing by himself. Y/N stared at him with a judging look. What did she say that was funny? And why is this man in front of her laughing all by himself?

Once Yoongi finally stopped laughing. His eyes were glossy like he was about to cry due to laughing too much. (Get it? Yoongi = Gloss-y lmao.)

"We should stop teasing each other. All we do is mock each other's certain movements." Yoongi gives out a serious look as he glanced at Y/N's frame. He'll do it today. He has been waiting for his time and now is the right time.

Y/N threw a defensive look at the other making him laugh again. She didn't know whether to coo at his cuteness or just leave him here.

"See? You're the one who keeps on laughing. Not me." She pouted. Her heart-shaped lips are pretty much noticeable from Yoongi's perspective.

Eventually, the other stop laughing and his face became more stern again. "Fine, I'll stop," he said. "But don't you truly get what I mean with the nickname I gave you and how the meaning was like that?"

The sentence Yoongi blurted out made her confused as she furrows her eyebrows. Uh oh. Don't freaking tell me this is what I think it is.

"I don't." She pretends to not get it just to tease Yoongi a little bit more.

Yoongi face-palmed before coming near her position. "Because I like you! Damn it!"

Everything that happened was a blur and the next thing she knew was there was something soft above her lips. Yoongi's hands were both resting on her cheeks while his face was near her.

She closed her eyes to feel the sensation as she takes it all in. This was happening. This wasn't just a stupid dream, right?

When he lets go, he takes a deep breath. His lips were redder than before as he smiled at you. Now she wants to kiss those lips again, damn Y/N.

"Despite the teasings that we do to each other these past few days. Please do keep in mind that my feelings for you aren't pretending and are real," he confessed. "I like you Y/N. And I'm happy the others are happy with you as well."

Those were the last words she heard before she finally slept on her bed with another smile on his lips again.

Let's just say. Yoongi can't contain but smile as well.

***

Jimin woke up with a knock on his oak door. His eyes opened and the rays of the sunlight immediately welcomed him. He rubbed his eyes before standing up and opening the door.

It was Namjoon. When he expected a smile greeting him, he was wrong. Namjoon had this stern look on his face that made Jimin question. What has gotten wrong that angered Namjoon?

"Is there something wrong Namjoon hyung?" He asked, eyes still squinting since he just woke up.

The other nodded but his serious attitude of him was still laying there. "I want us to talk."

Jimin's mouth fell open but nodded. "Sure, what are we going to talk about?" He smiled, hoping the elder won't have a scary look on his face anymore.

He was shocked when the elder shook his head. "Not only the two of us. I mean all of us, let's talk at the dining table."

Every time Namjoon asked for a serious talk between them, he can't help but be nervous the same time. The younger nodded before following where Namjoon said to meet up to.

Jimin sees the others already there too except Yoongi and Y/N of course. He guesses that Namjoon went to Yoongi's room to wake him up. He's not sure whether the others know why they're all here but he hopes it's not something too serious.

"Namjoon hyung called you as well?" Jungkook gives Jimin a questioning look and the latter nodded.

"Did he tell you why?" Jin, the eldest, inquired and frowned when Jimin shook his head as he sighed deeply. He thought wrong when he guessed that Namjoon told them the reason why.

A minute later, Namjoon went down with the sleepy Yoongi with his eyes still half-closed. He looked like he was sleepwalking.

When everyone settled at the dining table. It was quiet. So quiet that you can hear each other's breathing. Namjoon took a deep breath before catching everyone's gaze.

They were shocked when Namjoon smiled. "Ah, I believe we have something important to talk about."

His words made everyone furrow their brows because of confusion.

"Come on, I know you know it too," he said as he intertwined his fingers and rested them on the table. "We all know the seven of us like one girl, right? And we also know who's that one girl I'm talking about."

Jin takes a deep breath. "It's Y/N, right?" At that, the leader nodded.

"I didn't want us to talk about this right now since you know it's not the perfect timing to talk about romance stuff when we're in the middle of difficulty," he pauses. "But my mind is not peaceful whenever I think about it." Namjoon sighed.

And it's hard for all of them too. Half of them already confessed yet they didn't receive any answer from Y/N herself. They truly need to fix things up before it gets misunderstood.

"Let me get things straight, who already confessed to her?" At Namjoon's question, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi. So it's only Jin and Namjoon left to confess, huh?

Namjoon leaned closer and whispered. "And what did she say about that?"

"Nothing, she just smiled and gave us the same stare we give her. The stare that it looks like there's a heart in her eyes but it's represented by a sparkle," Taehyung explained.

Hoseok nodded. "That's what she did for me too. Do you think she likes us back?"

Yoongi breathes. "Why don't we ask her if she'll accept the seven of us?" he suggested. "I'm fine sharing her as long as everybody's fine with it."

Jungkook smiled. "I'm alright with the right of us altogether."

Jimin agrees. "I'm fine with it as well."

So Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung agreed with it. They're all fine being with Y/N despite them being seven. It will be fun once it's the eight of them bonding together.

Then Namjoon turned to the eldest who was smiling fondly at how cooperative everybody was.

"So Seokjin hyung, when are you planning to confess to her?" Namjoon asked and everyone's attention suddenly went to the oldest.

He smiled. "After you, I want to make it special of course."

Namjoon smiled back and turned to the others again. "If she's fine being with us, I'll be so happy. We finally found the girl of our lives."

And everyone smiled brightly at that moment. Now that they talked about it, they need to ask for Y/N's opinion. They truly don't want to make her uncomfortable with this situation.

"Did you guys have a meeting without me?" An angelic voice suddenly popped out behind Namjoon. She just woke up and now was shocked that everybody looked like they were in some important business discussion.

Namjoon turned his torso to look at her soft and delicate face. "Oh, it was nothing that significant. We were just about to cook breakfast so you can eat."

"But before that, Y/N," he called to her. "I need to talk with you."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: You're all aware of what's coming up next.

Thank you everyone for 3k reads! 😭💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.4K 204 15
7 internationally popular boys from South Korea are trying their best to survive a highly infectious apocalypse. They meet a girl who lost her everyt...
18.1K 524 5
A short story. What if you met RM in a Zombie Apocalypse? #368 in Zombie
106K 4.2K 49
He was a highly trained killer, serving a 1000-year-old secret organization on Earth. He was betrayed by the people he served all his life and left f...