The 2nd Enterprise Class Carr...

By Dominator3289

USS Ticonderoga was built in 2018 after Gerald R. Ford was commissioned in July 22, 2017 and the invasion of... More

Bio
Chapter 1: A what carrier?!?!?
Chapter 2: Ships and Interrogations
Chapter 3: 2nd Battle for Pearl Harbor
Alert
Chapter 4: Purifier The Former Siren
Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter 5: A Newcomer?
USS Yorktown Bio
Late Christmas/6k Meme Special
Chapter 6: 2nd Battle of Britain
Remaster/Redo Plans.

Prologue

2.5K 43 17
By Dominator3289

January 22, 2022

Time: 1345

Location: Near the Midway Atoll where it all started

=======================================================

No POV

The Sirens first initial attack was during a RIMPAC exercise in the Pacific that was delayed due to the required ships having malfunctions. But a few years ago a siren ship in June 2015 stacked with wisdom cubes came out of a portal during a RIMPAC exercise and attacked the ships only to do no damage and get sunk leaving the cubes in the water. 

1 year later

Someone was carrying a small box of wisdom cubes to put back after it went missing from the storage and tripped on a rock conveniently put there and he tripped causing the cubes to fall and land of 2 ships USS Enterprise CVN-65 and USS Bunker Hill CG-52 causing them to turn into ship girls.

2 years later

By this time all ships were shipgirls except the new ones being built then turned into shipgirls later.

Present time

The Sirens couldn't adapt fast enough and were pushed back to Midway, the initial attack. They had a surprise for their last stand.

CSG 21: CVN-82 Ticonderoga, DDG-53 John Paul Jones, DDG-52 Barry, CG-48(Refitted) Yorktown, CG-50 Valley Forge, T-AOE-8 Arctic.

CSG 10: CVN-65 Enterprise, DDG-51 Arleigh Burke, DDG-68 The Sullivans, CG-47(Refitted)Ticonderoga/Tico, CG-52 Bunker Hill.

Both CSGs are on their way to Midway to end it once and for all.

Timeskip by Author trying to figure out the difference between CVN-65 and 82.

Ticonderoga: This is boring...

E: Sister, you have to be patient. 

Tico: Yeah mom, you can't just make everything faster y'know.

(Since the Plans for the Enterprise Class Carriers were earlier than the Ticonderoga Class right?)

Ticonderoga: I'm surprised the sirens haven't adapted to us yet.

Yorktown: Yeah they should have beaten us by now. Bonk!

Valley: Yorktown can you stop saying bonk please? Bunker Hill is still mad from being hit from nowhere.

Bunker Hill: Damn right I am! *in the distance*

JPJ: Hey Barry how much farther are we?

Barry: We should be there in 10 minutes. I can see the sky starting to turn black-ish.

E: Alright everyone! Get your stuff from the USNS Arctic for last minute supplies. We can't risk our supply ship being sunk.

Arctic: Okay that's everything. Good luck in there E.

Arleigh: Wait... Where's the other fleets they should be here by now.

Sullivans: You don't think they got hindered right?

Tico: yep we're fucked if they're not here yet.

Bunker Hill: Sirens spotted and holy shit...

Ticonderoga: What is it?

Bunker Hill: There's about 20,000 sirens there and I see Arbiter III, Purifier, Observer Alpha, and Tester.

E: Yep we're fucked. Send out an SOS.

Yorktown: I can't. Something's jamming the radio.

In the distance, the siren ships start shooting with them missing 78% of their shot and the rest being close calls.

JPJ: Man these guys shoot like stormtroopers. They even missed the water.

Valley Forge and Bunker Hill start firing their missiles and their CIWS to shoot down the aircraft and shells along with missiles.

The Arleigh Burke Class start firing their 76mm? and their missiles and CIWS at incoming aircraft and shells and missiles as well.

The carriers start launching their aircraft as CVN-65 got a new line of aircraft. The CIWS and SAM launchers are on high alert of incoming aircraft and shells.

Timeskip(I suck at fighting scenes)

After killing 18,000 siren ships, reinforcements arrive and start hammering the siren reinforcement ships as they appeared out of the portals.

During this time, the US Fleet had turned into their riggings as they were exhausted and getting damaged. An Orochi had appeared out of a portal only to get nuked by the missiles on the cruisers and destroyers making a big explosion but Ticonderoga was a bit too close as she was launching planes while dodging shells causing her to get close.

*BOOM*

Ticonderoga: OW! Fuck that hurts more than being punched by an angry Nimitz.

Purifier: Hehehe come play with me Enterprise!

E: Okay then. *shoots missiles into the water*

Purifier: Okay where are you Enterprise? Are you scared?

Observer: Purifier, watch out!

Purifier: Huh?

E appeared behind Purifier and stabbed her in the chest in the mental cube with a picked up piece of siren metal. Purifier took one last look at E then dusted as her Black Mental cube broke.

Observer and Tester: You'll pay for that- *boom* 

Ticonderoga's F-22S arrived shooting it's railgun onboard at Observer and it's missiles at Tester killing them both. *dusting sounds*

E: pant Thanks sis pant

Ticonderoga: No cough problem sis.

By this time the portal system has been destroyed leaving the siren ships dead and Arbiter III the last enemy standing.

Arbiter: Hmm Enterprise I see you have arrived to... well I haven't come up with a name really.

E: oof.

Take 2

Arbiter: I see you have arrived. Just to let you know I won't go easy on you.

E: Yeah no.

E and Arbiter clashed while Arbiter uses her sword and Enterprise uses her bow that's on the edge of breaking and blocking each others attack till Enterprise left a spot to be attacked.

E*mind*: Shit my bow broke.

Arbiter: Say goodbye Enterprise.

By this time CSG 69 have arrived to relieve the 2 strike forces.

CSG: CVN-80 Enty, T-AOE-8 Arctic, CG-49 Vincennes, DDG-54 Curtiss Wilbur, DDG-100 Kidd, SSN-765 Montpelier.

Enty: Mom nooooo!

E: Heh sorry sis closes eyes

*boom* But E didn't feel anything but as she open her eyes she eyes widened. Ticonderoga stood in front of her with Arbiter's sword in her chest and shot Arbiter's chest as she dusted and her cube broke.

E: Sis *crying* why?

Ticonderoga: Remember when I *cough* sabotaged by the sirens?

E: Yea?

Ticonderoga: 2 days ago, they got close to my cube and when they found it....

E: What?

Ticonderoga: They rigged 1 of my cough reactors to blow 2 days later luckily they removed the reactor fuel before and cough shut it off before it exploded. And they also corrupted my cube and the only way was to destroy it.

E: Please you're my only sister!

Ticonderoga: Sorry that I never completed your promise. *dusts away and a half black and blue cube with cracks on it break into pieces*

E: NOOOOOOOOO!!

Meanwhile, in another universe

Ticonderoga's broken wisdom cube appears and it rebuilds itself like it was before it broke. Then her dust particles came together and pieced itself back together. Then her ship pieced together from nothing.

Ticonderoga: *unconscious*

Meanwhile in Pearl Harbour Radar Station

???: Unknown ship spotted! Cleveland, go tell Wales about this unknown ship.

Cleveland: Consider it done!

TO BE CONTINUED

=======================================================

No hate plz. If I had made any mistakes please let me know! The CSGs I made are not the real ones in the navy.

1000+ Words

Date written: 6/14/2021 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 251 123
Overlord x Tensura Future Chat Group Op to Godlike Mc Massive Harem. Wish Fulfillment. If you want in depth story with character development then t...
13.7K 598 15
Cid tries to become a different type of eminence in shadow after being reborn in COTE(He never saw the anime nor has he read the novel). Characters...
6.2K 201 6
With Ainsworth defeated, his world came to an end, and his oath to his sister was fulfilled. Shirou Emiya welcomed his happy ending. However, fate ha...
46.1K 6.7K 64
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း