True Owner Of My Heart (Chanb...

By cclay2020

Baekhyun is excited when he finds out he is pregnant so he hurries to tell his boyfriend the good news turns... More

😘
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

966 85 82
By cclay2020

"Luhan best friend of mine did you put my clothes in your wash pile and shrink them?" Baekhyun appears in the sitting room of his friends apartment showing this jeans undone.

"No I haven't done any washing yet why what's up?" Luhan looks up from his phone seeing Baekhyun rather flushed in the face pointing at the zip of his jeans.

"Oh crap and your date is due any minute" Luhan jumps dropping his phone on the sofa as he rushes into his bedroom pulling apart his wardrobe.

"Oh man I have to have something to fit you. What the hell did you eat?" Luhan shouts with his head in the wardrobe and Baekhyun just wants to push him into it to shut him up.

"I have to eat but are we forgetting since I found out I'm pregnant the child is growing like crazy" Baekhyun plops down on the bed looking at his cute tiny bump

"OK ok, this is not a problem we will cover baby bump up for tonight but you are gonna have to tell him soon baek because if your like this now imagine. The size your gonna be soon"

"You're not helping Luhan" he says with grit teeth pulling off his jeans and leaving them on the floor.

"Here, try these they have a bit more give in the waist" Luhan passes the pair of jeans to baek as he slides them up and closes them with ease.

"Yes they fit" Luhan claps his hands excited as the buzzer goes for the door.

"Oh by the way I'm keeping these" Baekhyun shouts after his friend as he checks himself over in the mirror before heading to the sitting room to see his date.

"Wow you look great" Chanyeol moves closer handing Baekhyun a single red rose wearing dark jeans with a white t-shirt and a loose black jacket. Baekhyun smiles liking this look on Chanyeol apart from the suits or him naked under a hoodie. He blushes to himself before Luhan clears his throat.

"So are you heading off?" Luhan says making Baekhyun hand him the rose before he leaves the apartment.

"Enjoy your night kids" Luhan waves them off smiling and praying his friend will be ok.

"So this pink moon where are we heading to see it?" they both step into the lift as Baekhyun waits for an answer.

"Well it has to be out of the city so I hope you don't mind. We will see it better when it's dark". Chanyeol smiles as he reaches out his hand to Baekhyun. Taking the tallers hand Baekhyun relaxes and smiles feeling those strong large hands again holding on so tight to his small ones.

"Oh the car is different tonight you must have many" Baekhyun looks over the car seeing its a Mercedes-Benz AMG G65

"It's just a car and I thought it be more relaxing in this one especially when we have to travel out of the city. So hop in beautiful" Chanyeol holds open the door as baekhyun jumps in all excited and happy his trousers are still closed and haven't failed him.

"So you like the photos I sent you of the shelving in the shop? " Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol clicks his seat belt on and starts the car while driving with one hand so effortlessly.

"Yeah actually you were right about the layout. It looks amazing and hopefully we can get some good sales on the merchandise"

"Its a new band right?" Baekhyun turns a little as Chanyeol takes glances at him now and again while driving.

"Yeah the dreamies as we call them, why?" Chanyeol looks at the smaller as they stop at the lights.

"They don't have a light stick like the others do, so your down money right there" Baekhyun feels proud of himself as he looks out the window as they pull off from the stop light.

"Most groups don't have light sticks yet when they start out, so we won't need one yet" Chanyeol watches and can see Baekhyun smile a little before turning to face him again.

"Well if I knew of this band and was crazy and madly into them I would firstly want posters of them all and of my bias and then next would be the light stick because they sell out fast and you guys who do the merchandise never make enough first time round" Baekhyun smirks as Chanyeol laughs

"OK I hear you and the reason we don't is because we could lose out on money making them and nobody buying them"

"Well how can people buy them if you don't sell them and your loosing money already. I only had the damn self finished and a group of people nearly swarm the place and what did they ask me for?"  Baekhyun waits with a smirk on his face as Chanyeol laughs "The light stick"

"Yes the light stick, so I lied and told them they be in next week. So get cracking" Baekhyun smiles ear to ear looking at the taller making him laugh again.

"Well that's me told huh" Chanyeol pulls over the car and stops in a car park.

"Yeah you just got told" Baekhyun smiles as Chanyeol inches closer unclipping the smallers seatbelt.

"OK so what price should I put on it then boss?" Chanyeol moves even more closer till he is inches away from the smaller lips making Baekhyun look at his lips ready for what is about to happen.

"Make it affordable"  Baekhyun closes the gap kissing the taller on the lips softly

"Yes boss" Chanyeol whispers into the kiss as Baekhyun reaches his hand up pulling Chanyeol closer as they continue to kiss

"We will miss the pink moon" Baekhyun now moans into the kiss as Chanyeol kisses his jaw line making the smaller roll his eyes in pleasure.

"Well come on then" Chanyeol pulls away opening the car door as he rushes around to opens Baekhyuns door.

"Damn pink moon stopping my kissing" he smirks as Chanyeol takes his hand in his and guides him along a pathway in the park.

"Wow I know this park but isn't there usually lights at night?" Baekhyun holds the taller hand tighter making sure not to fall as the moon lights the way.

"Yeah the city turn the lights off in the park for spectators to see the moon on occasions like tonight"

They head towards a little stall and see a man selling small latterns to guide along the unlit path.

"I'll take one please" Chanyeol passes him the money as Baekhyun takes the lattern and follows the guide of the taller.

"Will this spot do?" Chanyeol stops as he sits on the grass waiting for Baekhyun to sit.

"This is amazing. I didn't know people came up here for this sort of stuff" Baekhyun sits placing the lattern beside him as he looks up at the sky seeing the moon look so huge as it grows higher in the sky.

"You look so beautiful tonight Baekhyun" Chanyeol reaches his hand out and gently touches backhyun on the leg before moving his hand away.

"Thank you and you are very handsome tonight but then again you have been since I first met you" Baekhyun can feel the blush cross his face and is rather happy the light is dim.

"Oh tell me more" Chanyeol teases the smaller after seeing his blush

"Well I......."

"OK everyone turn off your latterns and enjoy the beautiful sight that won't happen again for another few hundred years" someone shouts from the crowd as the latterns all start to turn off.

"You can tell me later what you were going to say. Can I sit closer?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun picks up the lattern from beside him and nods for Chanyeol to move

"Oh this is exciting" Baekhyun turns off the lattern as everyone looks up at the sky in awe of the moon.

He looks around seeing people in the light of the moon laying on the grass on their backs looking up at the sky so he does the same.

"Wow" is all he can say as Chanyeol joins him laying beside him.

"This is amazing I can't believe how big it is. It's kinda scary don't you think?" Chanyeol turns his head to the side seeing Baekhyun smile at the moon.

"Yeah the colour and how big it is really kinda makes you realise there is more out there in space and just how small we are compared to it all".

"Well yeah you are small alright" Chanyeol teases making Baekhyun sit up on his elbows giving the taller a nudge with his arm.

"Hey good things come in small packages" Baekhyun pouts a little as chanyeol moves closer.

"Oh I know they do" Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun on the cheek making Baekhyun lay back down wrapping his arms around Chanyeols neck.

"Hey, people are here to watch the pink moon not us kissing" Baekhyun pushes the taller off him as they both lay there on their backs looking up at the sky.

Baekhyun can't help but rest a hand on his stomach as he feels Chanyeol touches his other hand beside him linking their fingers together. He wants to pull away and tell Chanyeol he is pregnant but now isnt the right time.

***

As people start to leave Baekhyun agrees and sits up before standing up knowing if he lays there anymore he will catch a cold and that's not what he needs right now.

"Here put this around you and let's head and get a hot drink" Chanyeol fixes his coat around the smallers shoulders as they make their way out of the park.

"Well that was amazing. I really enjoyed that, it's hard to believe it will be the next  generation that will see it again or their kids generation" Chanyeol opens the car door again as Baekhyun starts to think of his baby.

"Yeah do you think you will have kids?" Baekhyun blurts it out as Chanyeol holds the door.

"I'm not sure, it will depend on a few things" Chanyeol waits but baekhyun doesn't get in just yet

"Like what?"

"Well if my partner wanted children of course"

"Yeah I understand that" Baekhyun climbs into the car knowing full well his ex didn't want any.

"Do you want kids yourself?" Chanyeol climbs into the car starting the engine.

"Yeah maybe one day who knows" Baekhyun smiles feeling rather nervous all of a sudden. He wants to tell him so badly but he can't find the words now.

"What would you do if you got with someone and they had a kid?" Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol smiles.

"Well if that person had a child it makes no difference to me"

"Would you date them?"

"Yes I would but I would make sure I didn't get in the way of the parenting. I would treat the child like my own but I would know my boundaries"

"That's really sweet" Baekhyun doesn't know weather to get excited and jump up and down or throw up being happy that Chanyeol was nice about it.

"What about you?"

"Like you I would know my place and not get between the parenting" Baekhyun looks out the window feeling happy he kinda knows what Chanyeol would do but is saying it and meaning it different. I guess he will find out soon but not tonight.

"So fancy some food aswell as a hot drink because I am so hungry" Baekhyun changes the subject not wanting to make the night weird being their second date and talking about kids.

"Yeah sounds good you wanna pick somewhere?" he glances at Baekhyun as the smaller licks his lips "I have a craving for pancakes right now is that weird?" Baekhyun turns making the taller laugh.

"Not at all I know a cafe that does them in high stacks with melted butter" Chanyeol turns the car and heads in the direction of the cafe feeling rather hungry himself.

***

"Oh man these are better then sex" Baekhyun moans with his mouth full of Pancakes as Chanyeol chokes on his drink.

"I hope not" Chanyeol wipes his mouth as Baekhyun covers his laughing and trying not to show his mouth full of food.

"It's a figure of speech" he mumbles before wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"So your sex isnt like pancakes covered in butter with maple syrup" Chanyeol teases as he continues to eat his pancakes making Baekhyun blush.

"Oh please forget I said that" the smaller laughs hiding his face more.

" Nope this is too funny" Chanyeol can't help but love the way the smaller is squirming in the chair across from him.

"You're mean" Baekhyun playfully throws his napkin at the taller making him smile more.

"You started it. I thought I was gonna have to leave you and the pancakes alone" Chanyeol pushes his plate away as he keeps his eye on the smaller making Baekhyun blush so badly.

"Ok ok we can stop now" Baekhyun holds his hands up in defeat as Chanyeol moves and sits beside him.

"Can I kiss you Baekhyun?" Chanyeol waits as Baekhyun moves closer kissing the taller lips softly

"Mmm if you taste this good during sex I'll have some" Chanyeol teases as he wipes his bottom lip making Baekhyun turn purple and lay into the tallers chest embarrassed.

"I couldn't help it sorry" Chanyeol lifts the smallers head up so he can see him again. "You are so amazingly beautiful Baekhyun you really are and under that moonlight tonight I just wanted time to stop"

"Me too Chanyeol" Baekhyun looks deeper into the tallers eyes as they both try speak with no words just looks.

"It's getting late" Baekhyun lowers his head feeling sad as he is up for work tomorrow early.

"I guess it is, come let me drop you home" Chanyeol stands up paying the bill as he reaches his hand out to Baekhyun.

"You have a little food baby from the pancakes" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun looks down seeing his stomach sticking out a little bit more.

"Haha yeah I get like that after eating alot" Baekhyun feels rather nervous now and just wants to rush home and climb into his bed and hide.

"It's cute on you though" Chanyeol guides them out of the cafe as he drives them both to Baekhyuns place.

***

"Thank you for tonight Chanyeol, it was an amazing night" Baekhyun holds the jacket for dear life around his shoulder feeling even more cold with nerves.

"Thank you for being my date and making it an amazing night" Chanyeol smiles as they stop outside Luhans apartment

"Well I'll say goodnight then" Baekhyun removes the jacket from his shoulders and hands it back to the taller.

"Goodnight and sweetdreams Baekhyun" Chanyeol kisses his cheek before he heads off down the stairs.

"What happend?" Luhan waits just inside the door smiling.

"I had a brilliant night now I'm going to bed, goodnight lulu"  Baekhyun toes his shoes off and walks to his bedroom leaving a confused Luhan in the sitting room.

Closing his bedroom door and stripping his tight clothes off  baekhyun looks in the mirror at his pancake belly and smiles. "I guess that's the last date then little one. You are going to be showing more soon" putting on a t-shirt and shorts he climbs into bed and hugs his pillow wondering how he can tell Chanyeol before it's too late.

To be continued...

❤️C ❤️

Poor baek he must feel so awkward all the time knowing his secret

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 773 34
Baekhyun badly needs a job.And finally he breathes a peaceful sigh.But...... Y-Yo- You... Baekhyun's world collapses once again...The wound that gave...
63.7K 3.2K 30
A story of a ferocious Dragon falling in love with an Elven prince. Can a secret be hidden for too long? Will marrying, make you forget who you are? ...
1K 162 38
A love story between two childhood friends join in the journey of chanyeol and baekhyun from having a love to hate relationship read to find out how...
334K 18.3K 84
*Complete* Book 1 Baekhyun's best friend is getting married he is expected to attend, even if that means cutting a deal with his obsessive boyfriend...