Totally Awkward Random

De all-out-of-tune

Soulmates. Everyone knew they existed and everyone knew the telltale signs that you had met them, the person... Mais

1. High Fives
2. Phoebe and Joey, not Ross and Rachel
3. Backseat Bingo
4. I forgot to say they're Australian don't come for me
5. CSWMWIPHWASOHM
6. Exam Induced Courtyard Criers
7. Secret Santa
8. Birthday Break
9. 7:24
10. Valentine's Day
11. It's A Date (for real this time)
12. Monica and Chandler
Epilogue
Parent Teacher Conference

OMG HI

176 6 10
De all-out-of-tune

OK hi! So, this cover is a mess, it was cute and formal and then I found the hedgehog and frog pictures at 2 am and they're relevant so I added them.

The idea credit all goes to @louluvshazza this was totally their idea and we had a very extensive fangirl moment over the idea in the comment section of a chapter of Into the Woods (which I recommend checking out if you like A/B/O dynamics)

I had so much fun writing this and I hope it lives up to your awkward, lacking romantic chemistry standards! (Sorry the POV is a mess but it works? It's all in 3rd person omniscient, but some chapters focus on either Louis' or Harry's thoughts and feeling more than the other.)

I am so sorry this took me so long. My bad, I'm working a few different summer jobs because working full time during the semester is not it for me. And at one point, I had a piece of Dorito stuck under my period key for several days and had to copy and paste periods until I could get it out. (Side note: don't let an 8-year-old eat Doritos while watching Luca on your laptop.)

P.S. I profusely apologize for the sheer amount of Friends references in this...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 333 28
Louis makes friends, discoveries about himself, questioning many things along. ---- Tired from their four hour long journey, they arrive at their des...
1.1M 52.4K 51
❝you're louis?❞ ❝and you're harry?❞ ❝yeah.❞ ❝I don't know about you harry but, I think we're soulmates.❞ »»»»»» or an au where harry is born with his...
306K 8.6K 45
Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis. Louis, one the other hand...
472 24 8
It's been years since the five most well known men have been together. Ever since their split, they have been doing their own thing and they have bee...