Bokuto x Pregnant Reader

By Idkaymore3325

Kotaro Bokuto is your Husband of 6 years, You both met 8 years ago (you were dating for 2 years before he ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11 (Final)

8.6K 188 97
By Idkaymore3325

Authors Note:  Hello Everyone! This is the final chapter! Thank you for all the support and the lovely and or funny comments you all leave! Please keep going that!  Vote and read my other stories as well if you liked this one! I really hope you all enjoy this final chapter! I love you all thank you for sticking with me! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤

Y/n's Pov:

"Ko I think its time to go" I feel a large contraction come over my body.

"Yeah?!? Alright come here honey" He grabs my arms helping me up, I feel a bit of pressure on my lower abdomen. Walking near the car there's a beaming smile on bokuto's face.

"Are you excited?" He looks down at me, his eyes bright and ready to meet his babies, he gives a large nod. I smile as we finally get in the car. He straps me in and jogs to the other side of the car. As we drive to the hospital I feel another contraction start, the major contracting of my stomach is clearly visible underneath my sweater. I let out a whimper of pain as I rub my stomach trying everything I can to ease the pain. I feel bokuto hand on top of mine trying to show his utmost support.

"Breath baby, it's gonna be ok, we're almost there" He brings my hand up and gently kisses it, and lovingly rubs his thumb against his knuckles as he accelerates the car. After an agonizing 15 minutes, we finally made it.

I sit on the hospital bed, Bokuto at my side, stripping myself of my clothing to change into a hospital gown, with Ko's help I finally tie the strings in the back and gently settle onto the bed. The pain that I currently feel is unmatched by anything I have ever experienced before, honestly, I'm kinda scared. Pulling me out of my thoughts the nurse comes in and checks my dilation.

"So I'm only 5 centimeters dilated?"

"Yes I'm afraid so Mrs.Bokuto, we can administer the epidural right now, which would be best for you, it'll take 15 to 20 minutes for you to feel the pain ease up"

"Yes please, I want an epidural" She nods understandingly

"I will be back in 5 minutes, to proceed with the procedure"

"Yes thank you"

I sigh and once again feel a contract begin to commence, Koutarou squeezes my hand, he looks down at my tummy he watches as the muscles in my abdomen begin to contract, his eyes widen as he's never seen this before, except for his occasional cramps in his body after an intense practice.

After the epidural, I feel the pain slowly but surely go away.

"How are you feeling lovely"

"The pain is going away thankfully, but honestly Ko, I'm really scared"

"Scared of what Y/n?"

"Just everything, the birth, how they are going to come out if there are any health issues, and I'm really scared of becoming a mom" The tears that had been building up finally spill over as I explain my fears and anxieties to Koutarou.

"It's ok to be scared, hell I'm scared too, if there are some complications it will be really hard yes, but we are in good hands. Y/n you are going to be the best mom in the world! Misaki and Hikaru are both going to know that and they will love you so so so muchh, just like I do" As he wipes my eyes, I smile, my anxieties shrinking just a bit.

"Come on Mrs.Boktuo one last push" The beads of sweat run down my face. It's been 2 hours of pushing.

"Come on honey you can do this" Tears in my eyes from the overwhelming exhaustion fall

"Ko its been 2 hours, I'm so tired" Tears still flow over as I look at him.

Tears well in his eyes but no tears fall, it's been hard for him to watch you go through all of this pain, and not being able to do a single thing other hands hold your hand, breath with you, and message any part of your body you needed.

"I know Owl I know, this is so hard, I love you so much and I'm so proud of you, Hikaru and Misaki are going to be so proud of you too, come on you can do this, it's only a little longer then you're done and you'll have them in your arms"

Taking a deep breath you feel another contraction coming on, pushing with everything you have, you hear the doctor count the 10 seconds of pushing, and just as you hit the 8-second mark you feel a flood of relief over your body and a small cry emerges, desperate for oxygen.

"It's your little boy, would the father like to cut the umbilical cord?" Bokuto nods and snips the cord, the nurses hold him up for me to see and take him to get cleaned up. Disrupting my relief is another contraction and I begin to push once again. Feeling confident that I can do this, I push harder, knowing that this is so close to being done. After 15 minutes of perseverance, I finally hear the small cries of my little girl. Tears pour from my eyes as I finally get to hold the two little ones that I have housed in my body for the past 8 months.

Koutarou kisses my temple, with a soft whisper "I'm so proud of you, thank you"

Once everyone leaves, I feed both of the babies and burp them, Koutarou watches with so much light, love, and pride in his eyes.

"Come hold them" I smile, motioning him over to me, I put the twins in his arms, he gently walks over to the couch and lays with so much caution, laying them on his chest. I watch as tears fall down his cheeks as he looks down at his new born baby owls, with so much love. He glances over at me and quickly wipes his tears when he sees me looking at him.

"Ko its ok to cry honey, your happy"

"No no I'm not I'm just, I have something in my eyes" I nod and almost cry and the adorableness in front of my eyes. I feel so exhausted that I'm dosing over but trying to stay awake.

"Go to sleep, I know you're tired, I got them" I nod and close my eyes finally dozing off.

I wake up with the glow of the sunset that shines through the windows, I look over to the couch and see Bokuto asleep, with the swaddled twins on his chest, shirtless probably because of how warm he was with 2 little bodies adding to his already naturally warm body temperature. I watch the twins shift and Bokuto shoots up, his hair a mess and bags under his eyes, patting their backs tenderly.

"Shhhhhhh shhhhh we don't wanna wake up mommy she's sleeping" I giggle and the tired Bokuto looks up and a small hint of pink in his cheeks.

"Bring them over, they are probably hungry" He stands and I take off my gown, he hands Misaki to me and she immediately latches onto my breast, and then I take Hikaru latching him onto my other one.

"They are so perfect"

"I know and they get that from their mommy" I laugh

"Ko that was smooth, I thought you were only that smooth in your younger days"

"Heyyyyy thats not nice I'm not that oldddd" >:( " But I am smooth, how do you think I won you over" we both laugh and a comfortable silence surrounds us as we look down at the twins.

" Thank you, Y/n, this was the best thing you're ever going to give me ever"

" Aww Bo I'm so happy your happy, your gonna be an amazing dad"

"You're going to be an amazing mom too" His eyes are bright with happiness and pride. He looks down so lovingly and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips, surrounded by immense amounts of happiness.

~4 years later~

Arms wrap about my waist and a face nuzzled into my neck.

"Welcome Home"

"Mmmm" I hear a hum of content and the warmth of his body heating up my own.

"How's my little boy in there" moving his hands from my hips to cup my large swollen belly.

"He's been moving around a lot and that's pretty much it, but Misaki and Hikaru have been helping me tons" He nods and I feel him smile against my skin.

"Speaking of" I hear the pitter-patter of small feet begin to come towards us

"Daddy!!" Moving from the crook of my neck he bends down to greet his children.

"Hello my little love owls '' Picking both of them up in one of his arms he gives each of them a kiss on their chubby cheeks, Hikaru and Misaki both respond with a big sloppy kiss on Koutarou's cheeks as well.

"I heard you all were being very nice to mommy today!" They both nod with the biggest smile exactly like Bokuto's. Both of the twins had the exact same e/c (eye color) eyes as you did and they both look up at their dad with so much love and admiration.

"Lub you daddy" Both of them say, still not able to pronounce their V's correctly.

" Well I love you both too, very very much! It was a hot day huh" They both nod in agreement with their father.

"Well do you think we should get someeee" he bends down and pulls them close whispering only loud enough for the twins to hear, standing back up straight both the children nod and squeal with excitement.

" Heyyyy, I want to know too" I pout playfully

"Mommy and baby, come get ice cream?" He pokes my belly and I nod celebrating with them excitedly, both of their fluffy black with white tipped hair bounces on their heads, in sync with their excitement.

"Alright, lets go guys!"

Koutarou wraps his arm around me and holds Misaki's hand, while I hold Hikaru's hand, if I didn't know any better I would have thought that the way I ended up with an amazing husband, 2 beautiful children and one on the way, would only happen in fairy tales, but this was 100% real and I'm so grateful for it.

"Thank you Y/n, for everything, I love you so much" He kisses my lips sweetly

" I love you so much too '' We both smile and know that this is only the beginning of our joyful life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 366 17
๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ โคท IN WHICH JUST A FEW WORDS LEADS INTO A RELATIONSHIP THEY DIDN'T SEE COMING โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ AKAASHI X FEM! READER ST...
21.6K 709 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
36.9K 1.8K 31
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ญ ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐——. Y/n celebrates her Christmas alone, but hopes that things will change when she magically meets a guy over and ov...
815K 24.8K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ข๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ค๐š๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...