Chapter 7

Authors Note: Heyyy everyone Sorry about not posting! I hope you all enjoy! Please Vote, comment, and check out my other stories! Thank you I love you all! ❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰

I watch as Bokuto runs towards me wrapping his big muscular arms around me lifting me off the sand, but still being gentle of my protruding abdomen.

"Y/n we're having a boy!!!!" He shouts and all the boys come round cheering as if we had just spiked the scoring point of a volleyball game. A little boy we are having a boy, those thoughts popping into my mind as Ko sets me down, all the boys eventually jump around with Bokuto, his face full of happiness and joy.

"Alright everyone calm down there is still one more spike that needs to occur"

Everyone gathers round Akaashi while Bokuto and I set up on the other side of the court, another straight line shot. Taking another deep breath I set the ball and watch Ko run up to the ball and spike it again hitting it perfectly. I wait a moment and watch the bright pink smoke come out and blow into the wind. Kotaro once again runs up towards me and picks me up, my belly pressed against his abs, everyone running towards us jumping about in a circle cheering. I feel the happiness of everyone and of my own and emotions are high and I feel the tears burn in my eyes and bury my face in Bokuto's neck, smelling his comforting cologne mixed in with his natural masculine smell. We are having a little girl and a little boy. As the cheers die down, I just hug Bokuto basking in the beautiful happiness I feel and the energy around us. Taking a deep breath, I look up at Bo who has the biggest smile, his eyes large and bright full of happiness. He looks down and gives a small frown, his large warm hand gently caresses my cheek.

" Heyy You're not sad are you?" I shake my head

"Baby don't cryyy, this is good it's a good thing we are having a little boy and a little girl, Baby your gonna make me cry''

I smile as another tear falls and his eyes water as he looks down at me, I gently wipe his tears, reaching up on my tippy toes not being able to reach he still leans down and I give him a soft kiss. It feels as though nothing else mattered in the world as we had this beautiful moment, no one or anything. Pulling away, Ko leans down and looks at my tummy. Giving the twins each a little kiss.

I turn around and look at everyone, everyone is just staring at us, I blush as I feel embarrassment settle in and I nervously smile.

" Well I guess we're having a boy and a girl" I laugh. Everyone laughs along and we both walk over to everyone.

" Time for presents," Suga says, giving a smile and claps his hands together.

" What? you guys get for presents? This was only a gender reveal how did you pick presents without knowing the gender" I ask

"You'll see"

We walk back over to the pavilion and take a seat in a circle, Akaashi takes out his phone and walks over to us.

"So I planned the party here for a reason... and this is because of this" He rotates his phone towards us and I see a picture of the guest room that we are going to transform into the baby's nursery.

" Yeah that's the guest room" Bokuto says confused

"That is actually the before now this is the after"

I look again and there's a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair and boxes of diapers.

Kotaro stands and gives Akaashi a big hug

" Thank you Kenji"

"We all pitched in" After Ko and also give Akaashi a hug

"Thank you so much Akaashi"

Once we unpack all of the opened presents from the car, I make a beeline to the nursery, I see a dark chestnut crib with a matching Chestnut rocking chair, it looks great against the light grey wall paint, the changing table a neat and clean white, with dresser drawers on the bottom and a small diaper trash can. I look around amazed at what the boys have done for us, I feel two large muscular hands wrap around me, hsi chin resting on my shoulder giving me a small kiss on the neck.

"Come and lay down angel, you had a long day, I need for the three of you to rest" I sigh and look at my phone.

"Ko its 8pm" I laugh,

"Lets get dinner then"

"What are my babies feeling hm" his hands glide down my sides and on top of my belly

"Hmmmm, Oooo what about some ff (favorite food)"

"Anything you want my angel" He kisses my cheek and gets on the phone to order my food.

I began unpacking the gifts and setting them where they needed to go. There were 2 of everything, blankets, onesies mostly volleyball onesies and more. Then I see a box in the corner, one Bokuto must have brought in because it wasn't in the corner in the picture. I bend down to pick it up off the floor and take a seat on my rocking chair, I gently open the large box and a see the two volleyballs that Bokuto spiked to find out the gender along with two small pink and blue volleyballs, all four of the volleyballs have everyones signature and little messages to the twins.

"We can't wait for you to become volleyball players!" - Suga

"Become a better player than your father" - Kuroo and there was a little smirk face drawn on.

So many others from everyone else.

"WE GOT VOLLEYBALLS" Kotaro rushes over to the box

"We did the two that you spiked with the pink and blue smoke and then we have two smaller pink and blue volleyballs"

"I LOVE THEM" He grabs both of them and puts them up to my belly, he leans against me clearly excited to say something.

"Look guys you have volleyballs!" For when you are older we can play out in the yard and I can teach you both how to spike and we'll be like BOOM BAM!! And then your uncle Akaashi is going to teach you how to set, your uncle Kuroo will teach you Blocking and all your uncles will teach you something and you guys will become the best Volleyball players EVER!!" The light in his eyes is so bold and excited, I smile at him, he moves his hands under my shirt and lifts it up and watches the movement of the two under my skin, he moves the volleyballs and wraps his arms around my torso squishing his face against my tummy. I run my fingers through his hair, and down his neck and I hear him hum in content.

"Now we just need names for these two"

"Yep" His warm hands run up and down my skin.

"Can we move to the bed?" He stands straight up and I extend my hand, he grabs it and pulls me up gently. Then we hear the doorbell ring.

"Ooooo the food!" Ko runs off to the front door, grabs the food and rushes back over.

After eating I feel the sleep in my eyes as I lay next to Kotaro, my eyes slowly closing.

Bokuto's Pov:

As Y/n falls asleep I gingerly turn the tv off and place the covers over her giving her a kiss on the cheek and bringing her into my chest feeling the comfort of her warmth, and I feel the swell of her belly against my torso and feel the gentle movement of the twins, I smile.

"Good night you three, I love you all" I give Y/n's belly two kisses and kissed Y/n on the lips. Then I started drifting off into sleep.