š˜ š˜–š˜œ š˜Šš˜–š˜”š˜—š˜“š˜Œš˜›š˜Œ š˜”š˜Œ|...

By Renee__D

š—œ š—³š—²š—¹š—¹ š—¶š—» š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—”š—¼š˜ š—³š—¼š—æ š—µš—¼š˜„ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¹š—¼š—¼š—ø, š—·š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—³š—¼š—æ š˜„š—µš—¼ š˜†š—¼š˜‚... More

Ā©ļø Copyrighted & Preface
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~The End~
~Extra Chapter~
NEW BOOK
New Book Cover
New Book Cover

~1~

5.5K 130 42
By Renee__D

|Kehlani Brown|
|Bronx, NY|

|Third Perspective|

Kehlani just got off if work already angry cause the her consumer and shit.

She really didn't have to work since her grandma left her a load of money after she died on her will. She just kept the job so she can make herself busy instead of sitting in the house.

She was her only grandchild her daughter gave her. Her mom was fine with it

She put her keys on the counter and took off her shoes and dropped on the couch laying down, grabbing the remote turning on the tv.

DING

DING

DING

She grabbed her phone from her pocket and answered it, seeing her bestfriend Kenny calling.

"Bitch come wit me and go shopping" Kehlani bestfriend Kenny said to her on the phone facetime each other.

Her bestfriend real name is Kennedy but it's kenny for short. They known each other for four years now.

"That's all you gon ask me, How about how was yo day" She ask mugging her through the phone. She didn't even greet her.

"Hey how's yo day, you good. Aight so you coming" She ask Kehlani calling her to roll her eyes.

"What's in it fa me" Kehlani said with an attitude. She didn't feel like walking and just wanted to just chill in her bed.

"Free Food" Kenny said to Kehlani

"Ouu bitch when and where" Kehlani said. She wasn't gon turned down no free food.

"Yo ass so extra."

"I'm fifteen minutes from yo ass. Get yo ass out the bed." Kenny said hanging up the phone in her face while she look at thinking, 'I know this bitch just not hang the phone in my muthafucking face'.

She ignored and got up and got dress.

~1 Hour and 30 minutes Later~

They have been shopping for a long time, well mostly Kenny. Kehlani only had bout 3 bags while Kenny had a lot.

"Dang bitch where tf you getting all that money" Kehlani said while looking at her friend her the lady 654 dollars to the car register.

"My daddy gave this to me" She said as we was led into another store and she got a dress and went into the changing room and Kehlani went behind her.

We cool with changing infront of another.

"Wat you giving him" She said eyeing her bestfriend.

"This good ass pussy" Kenny said twerking in the dress she put on

"Yo nasty ass" Kehlani said.

"Wat u think" Kenny ask doing her pose.

"That look fire on you" Kehlani

After finally walking out the store with all these bags, Kehlani had to hold some for her.

"Bitch when we getting food" Kehlani ask cause she was starving.

"Yo greedy ass always hungry" Kenny said.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

They finally out the mall walking to the car. They load all their stuff in and head out.

Kehlani looked when she did a different turn from the way to her house.

"Where tf u taking me" She ask her.

"Just going ova the boys house" She said.

"Tf, I don't fucking know them"

"They cool" Kenny said

Kenny said like she's not hearing the part Kehlani saying she didn't know a single one of them.

~Infront of Kazani House~

Kehlani slammed the car door closed after grabbing my phone.

"Don't be slamming my door like that" Kenny said and Kehlani flicked her off walking behind her.

Kenny knocked on the door and a dude opened it grabbing her inside kissing her.

Kehlani just thought, ' Forget me standing here.

She pushed past them walking into the house even though she didn't know her way so she just followed the voices.

After following the voices she ended up in the living room. Once she got there, she looked around and say guys just looking at her and one girl just mugging her.

She rolled her eyes and took a seat far away from everyone while everyone kept staring at her.

She rolled her eyes and got on instagram scrolling through like pictures. She got fed up with them looking at her and said.

"Tf y'all staring at" she said looking at them with her look.

"Beta watch yo mouth shorty" Kasani said her.

Kasani couldn't her but stare at her. She was so beautiful even though he had a problem with her attitude but she wa gon check her. Even though he was high he still had control over his mind.

"Where kash at" Kasani ask.

"In there sucking my friend face" She said.

Kehlani said with an eye roll and Kasani tried his best not to grab her by her throat and show her some act right.

Kasani just shook his head with a low chuckle going back to bringing the cigarette n his mouth, puffing it out.

~10 Minutes Later~

Kenny and Kash already come into the front room where Kenny was face red.

Kehlani was face red and decided to introduce her to everyone.

"Where yo bathroom at" Kehlani ask Kasani.

"Down the hall on the right" he said and Kehlani nodded getting up not leaving her phone around them people.

After using the bathroom, she washed her hands.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

She ask who is it but didn't got an answer. Once she opened the door, she planning on cursing whoever's on the other side of the door out.

She began to opened the door.

"Next time fu-" She gets cut off by a hand grabbing her by the throat and the door slamming.

"Tf" she said confused before looking up to see Kasani in front of her.

She looked at his face and down to his lips and thought, ' Damn he look fine right now'

"Fucking stop with yo attitude befo I put yo ass in check" Kasani said to Kehlani causing her to wet her panties.

-
-
-

How y'all like this chapter....

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 28.5K 52
š˜š˜§ š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜“š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜š˜§ š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜“š˜©š˜¦'š˜“ š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜“š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜¤š˜© š˜¶š˜± š˜°š˜Æ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Øš˜¢ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜¤š˜­š˜°...
299K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
640K 15.4K 62
š™– š™”š™¤š™«š™žš™£š™œ š™„š™¤š™Øš™Øš™šš™Øš™Øš™žš™«š™š š™£š™žš™œš™œš™–? š™¬š™š š™¬š™–š™£š™© š™š™žš™¢š™¢š™¢š™¢!! ā”ā” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
1.3M 44.9K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021