Prem Gali ke Afsaane

By zenny1109

Collection of Heart Touching Short storiesss... 1.Murshad ♡ Mushara (✔) 2.Shams ♡ Maha (✔) 3.Murtaza ♡ Manna... More

Murshad ♡ Mushara
✵✵
✵✵✵
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
✵7 ✵
✵8 ✵
✵9 ✵
✵10 ✵
✵11 ✵
✵12 ✵
✵13 ✵
✵14 ✵
✵15 ✵
✵16 ✵
✵17 ✵
✵18 ✵
✵19✵
✵20✵ (The End)
Shams ♡ Maha
✵1✵
✵2✵
✵3✵
✵4✵
✵5✵
✵6✵ ( The End)
Murtaza ♡ Mannat
✿✿
✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿
Thank You Note
✿✿✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ (THE END)
Hello Mr. Teacher
Maaz ♡ Maiza
Family Introduction
◈◈
◈◈◈
◈◈◈◈
◈◈◈◈◈
◈◈◈◈◈◈
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
◈10◈( THE END)
Teacher-Student
I Hate You "Saddo" (New Book)
Characters
Jahandad ♡ Jawaria
First Lecture
Sneak Peek😜
Important Announcement
Prem Gali Ke Afsaane-2 (New Book)

3.3K 95 5
By zenny1109

┌─────── ❤°❉°❤───────┐

Hosh walon ko khabar kya... Bekhudi
kya cheez hai
Ishq ki Jaye phir samajhiye... Zindagi kya cheez hai..

└─────── ❤∘❉∘❤───────┘

Wearing a white salwar kameez, Rolex in hand, his long fingers were dancing to the music of beautiful Ghazal...Jagjit Singh's voice was echoing in the whole room.. He was busy in his La- La Land... He himself was humming too...Like his handsome face...His voice was also heart touching .... Suddenly Nadeem's voice brought him back to the world of reality...

Ada Saaien main aapke Mujrim ko lekar aa gaya hoon... Now you will decide what to do with him...Nadeem threw a boy in front of Him...

(Big Brother ..I have come with your culprit...)

Hmm... Chalo Aaj iska game bajate hain...He hummed in playful tone ...

(..Let's play his game today..)

So Mr. whatever... Aajkal tum suna hai shikar ki training le rahe ho... per tumhara nishana galat jagah laga hai... Where you have tried to put your hand.. He said while turning the pistol..

(...Heard these days that you are taking hunting training...Your target has been hit in the wrong place...)

Chill Bro... what's the difference... I liked it so I decided... He laughed like a fool...

Oh! Is that So!.. Zaleel Insan!! He smirked at him.. 

(...Vile person...)

Do you have any idea... Who are you talking to ? ... Nadeem punched him very hard and he fell on the ground...

"Main Tumhari Maut Hoon....Murtaza Murshad Durrani." ...  He laughed proudly...

(...I am your death..)

What?? Are you saying... Are You... Are You...  Murtaza...The Beast... ?? ... Now the boy was trembling with fear...

Yes I'm Murtaza The Beast... who never forgive his enemy? And You tried to destroy My honor, My Pride ... I'll never keep you alive ... Nadeem Shoot him...this bastard... He was roaring like a lion....

No forgive me Murtaza bhai... Next time I will never cross your path... I promise I will not harass any girl...Please Forgive me...  He was pleading with Him and tears were flowing from his eyes...

(...Brother..)

Apology is not in my dictionary... so prepare yourself for death... Nadeem shoot him... Don't you know I never repeat myself... He pointed finger at Nadeem. ..

No ... please don't shoot me... Murtaza Bhai .. Aapko aapki Jaan ki kasam... nadeem suppressed his pistol's trigger.. Murtaza Bhai aapko Mannat ki kasam... Don"t kill me.. now the boy had fallen at his feet...

(..You swear to your Sweetheart.. You swear to your Mannat...)

Murtaza was stunned to hear the name of His Heartbeat and orders Nadeem… "Stop… don’t shoot him… let him go"…But "Ada.".. Nadeem wanted to say something.. "No arguments.".. Murtaza raised his hand and walked out of the room....

Ada.. you did not do this well... you made the situation difficult by giving a chance to the enemy...Nadeem came in a short time to his room in the farmhouse... where there were pictures of Murtaza and Mannat everywhere...

I know an open enemy is like a bull.. can attack anytime... but you know...
usne Humko kiski kasam di thi... Hamari SAYONEE ki...Hum Uske liye Apni Jaan Tak de sakte Hain... Mere dost.. There was intensity in his voice for Her....

(..To whom did he swear to me... of My soulmate .. I can give my life for Her my friend...)

Ada tell her how much you love her... it's not too late... He wanted to explain something to him...

Yes, very soon I will express my feelings to her.. anyway She is Mine... where does she go except My heart ...  He chukeled and said… and Nadeem prayed for their happiness… but he was unaware of the storm to come...

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

Mannat  .... Murtaza Saaien has arrived... Shut down the laptop early... open the books and sit down... Otherwise you know that he will punish you... Huda came running to her and said...

(Master/superior or something sounding very respected)

Haye Allah! Ab Hum kya kare...
Murat was about to express his love for Hayat.... Inko bhi abhi hi aana tha hamesha galat time pr entry karte hain...   She grumbled and opened the book upside down without looking...

(..What should I do now... He too had to come now and always enter at the wrong time...)

Murtaza parked his jeep on the porch and went straight to her room… seeing the book in her hand upside down... He smiled softly..

Hmm... So the studies are going on… with a lot of interest … He asked sitting on the chair next to her…

Jee..Jee... yes I was studying because I have english test tomorrow...She said with a puppy face...

Well this is a matter of secret... What more marks do you get by reading a book in upside down? Or in the test of English you get more marks than reading the accounts... That yesterday by mistake my book was left in your room.. He caught her lie and said...

Aptal! .. He always make fun of me... what do you think about himself.. everyone is afraid of him... She was talking to herself...

(..Stupid..)

Ooh!, I was telling you... that if you don't have heart in studying  then don't read... but you are cursing me... He came near her neck and said in husky voice...

Mannat's breathing was going very fast as he was very close to her which was clearly audible.. "Kaba" She murmured softly and he suppressed his laughter...

(...rude..)

Well this is a matter between us... what were you watching?.. There must have been some special scene which you haven't completed yet... that's why you are getting so irritable... He knew her very well and had an idea of ​​her every mood...

Today Burak Deniz was about to express his love to Hande Erçel ..You know how good they look together...Murat and Hayat are made for each other... The happiness on her face was worth seeing...

Love is very different...which is not everyone's luck...but you will never understand... She is looking at him with questioning eyes...

Wow! Good thing... words can't tell everything... sometimes eyes speak everything... Just someone should be able to understand....you complete your drama...and go to sleep on time...take care of your health too...He talked to her with love..

Iyi geceler.. Serserim ... She said with beautiful smile...

(...Good Night...My crazy Man..)

Meri Ruhaniyat... He murmured and calmly left her room...

(...My Soulfulness..)

      ┌─────── ❤°❉°❤───────┐

Hum labon se keh na paaye
Unse haal-e-dil kabhi
Aur woh samjhe nahin
Ye khamoshi kya cheez hai
Ishq ki jaye phir samajhiye
Zindagi kya cheez hai…

└─────── ❤∘❉∘❤───────┘

Surprised! What is the matter today my son is humming a very romantic ghazal... His mother came close to him and secretly asked...

As-salamu alaykum.... Ommi... He hugged her ...

(...Peace be upon You...Mother ...)

Wa-alaykum As-salam... Mere Bete.. She kissed on his forehead ....

(...And peace be upon You, too..My Son..)

You have met your angel...she must have been watching her Turkish drama...and you must have given her permission too.. Have as much fun as She wants... Study is not even necessary... Because My silly son is the one who fulfills Her every wish... Mushara had a smile on her face..

Like you didn't listen to her at all.. you put her on your head...if i tell her anything ... you don't even talk to me..all love is for her only.. He said with a false sigh...

She is the light of this haveli... without her everything is dark... When she was born, I was the first person who took her in my hands... She was lost in the past...

But she desperately wanted to come to me... how she had grabbed my finger with her tiny hands...Since then I have never let go of her hand... Murtaza's voice was full of affection...

We know.. how much You love her...She came into this world just for You.. Mushara crassed his hair...

Yes.. She is only Mine...No one can snatch Her from Me...She is made only for Me... His voice was as solid as a stone...

Aww! My daring young son looks so cute while being emotional... Mushara said while pulling his cheek...

Arghh! What are you Ommi?... Don't call me cute... I think I'm some girl... He said while stroking his cheek...

Hahaha! You look so nice while blushing... Mannat is very shameless... what will happen to both of you?.. Mushara giggled and hugged Murtaza...

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

When Mannat was very young, Shams and Maha sent her to live with Murshad and Mushara due to enmity.... Due to this rivalry, now Shams and Maha had shifted to Dubai for a few years and the work of Shams was taken over by Murtaza...

But They didn't leave their  ancestral mansion... They had opened a school there which was the dream project of Murshad and Mushara...where children were getting free education...Since Mushara was interested in doing social work even before marriage, Murshad took care of her wish... All the responsibility of the school was given to Mushara...

A few years ago a college was also opened there where the children of the village were taking higher education for very less money... Murtaza did his MBA from abroad as there was no college in his village at that time and he also wanted to specialize in international business like his Abee...

His father Murshad was his role model… from whom Murtaza had learned many difficult things in life and he was still his well wisher and support system....

Mannat used to live with them in the haveli and whose girl she was, only their trusted people knew about her...

Murtaza loved her since childhood and could not bear a single scratch on her... For Murtaza her security exceeded his life.... Even today, when he came to know that a boy was troubling Mannat...  Murtaza's temprature raised furiously...

He also got angry at HER who didn't tell him all this…..He would have killed that boy…if the name of His Mannat did not come in the middle.... He was so possivise for Her.. He could do anything for her.. as She was only Him.. that means....
♥─  MURTAZA Ki MANNAT ─♥

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗

Wafa, Aitbaar, Yakeen
Humne Sirf Tum Per Kiya Hai...

╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

☆☆☆☆☆
How was the first chapter of
"Murtaza Ki Mannat."...
Please comment let me know
Next chapter will be uploaded soon
Gradually many secrets will be revealed
Wait or keep reading...
Please keep supporting me....
☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.9K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
827K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
30.6K 841 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
736K 31.6K 77
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...