Ours. |knj + ksj| (eng)

By FerKie17

"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21 More

Prologue
1
2
3 [R]
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10 +
11
12
13
14
15
15 +
16
16 +
17
18
19 ½
19 ²/2
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
Epilogue

38

450 24 29
By FerKie17

A/N: hi guys, sorry for posting late, I've got a new job and this week has been my first, so I haven't had much time. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter tho :) 

"My doctor told me I am going deaf. The news was hard for me to hear," Hoseok said and laughed loudly.

Jimin was giggling, already slightly intoxicated after a bottle of wine. He hugged Taehyung, who was laughing as well, his eyes closing in the process.

"You know, Yoongi, maybe you shouldn't make Hoseok suck your dick at school, where everyone can see you."

Everyone including Namjoon went silent.

Taehyung looked around, clearly thinking it was a joke. "What? You've sucked Yoongi's dick?"

Everyone's eyes were glued at that moment onto Hoseok, who smiled.

"Yes," he nodded, the biggest grin on his face. "I have."

"Niice!" Taehyung and the latter high-fived, while the oldest was just staring at them, killing them with his eyes.

"Aw, our Yoongi is gay," Namjoon cooed and pinched his cheek. The latter pushed his hand away, frowning.

"Says someone, who's whipped for a boy," Taehyung giggled, but Namjoon turned to him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Shut the fuck up. At least I don't fuck Jungkook every other night," the tallest turned to Jimin, who gasped.

"Hyung!" the latter hit his knee and frowned. "That was supposed to be my coming out."

"Well, you stole mine," Yoongi glared at the shorter.

"I am straight!"

Everyone turned to Taehyung, who was grinning.

"W-why do you say that?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Well, because everyone is coming out, so I wanted to do it too."

"I thought coming out was only for queer people," Hoseok said, slightly confused.

"It used to be but then Taehyung has decided otherwise," Namjoon chuckled and drank from his bottle of beer.

"I quite doubt that you are though," Jimin said.

"Why?" the youngest asked.

"Well, you watch gay porn."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and looked at the latter. "That's not very heterosexual, Taehyung."

"Well, I don't know, I guess," he shrugged his shoulders. "I've been struggling with this for a long time now."

"Do you want me to do suck your dick?" Hoseok asked. "Or you can suck mine. You'll see then."

"I thought you were with Yoongi," Taehyung said, almost questioning. All the boy's eyes were at the oldest of the group.

"No, we are not a couple," Hoseok said, and everyone looked at him. Namjoon's eyes stayed at Yoongi, whose expression did not change. Or that would be what anyone else would think. Namjoon saw how the latter's muscles softened as he drank his beer. He got so lost in thinking about this, Jimin had had to call out his name three times before he turned to him.

"Hm?"

"Maybe we could introduce them to our boyfriends, hm?" the latter suggested.

"Wait, how do you know that I have a boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend is best friend with your boyfriend, have you forgotten?"

"Wait, who are you dating?" Hoseok asked Jimin, who looked at him.

"Jungkook."

"OMG, you're dating Jin?" the older asked and looked at Namjoon, his eyes wide. He covered his mouth as if it were the most shocking thing in the world. Namjoon nodded.

"That faggot?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I wouldn't date him, if he wasn't gay," Namjoon smirked.

"He's so whipped for him," Jimin giggled, and his best friend smiled faintly.

"Oh, you go!" Hoseok said, punching his shoulder. "Well, we'd like to meet your boyfriends."

"Okay," both boys replied.

"We could go to a bar," Taehyung suggested and everyone nodded.

"Umm," Namjoon began saying and the others turned to him, slightly shocked. "That won't work."

"Why?" Yoongi asked, putting an empty beer bottle away.

"Jin, umm, he can't drink."

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"He...," Namjoon exhaled, "...Jin is, um, pregnant."

The whole room went silent again.

"What? But he's a man," Hoseok giggled.

"No, really," Jimin said, looking at Namjoon, "he is pregnant. Although he is a man."

"Oh... with you?" Hoseok asked and the tallest nodded.

"Well, congrats, man," he said, not sure how to react.

Namjoon smiled, "It will be a girl and she's healthy. And Jin is too. He is already eight months pregnant."

"So, you've been together for eight months already?" Hoseok said, his eyes widening.

"No, actually, we started dating two days ago. It's complicated."

"But you do seem excited," Yoongi said, watching the latter's smile.

"Yeah, I am. Wait," he took out his phone, "I might have some ultrasound picture. Let me show you," he searched his gallery and then turned it around. Everyone looked.

"Aww," Taehyung and Jimin cooed, while Hoseok smiled.

The shortest looked at his watch, "Well, I gotta go. I promised Jungkook to come after we end here."

"I'll go with you," Namjoon got up, taking his jacket. Taehyung did the same.

"You're going too?" Yoongi asked the youngest, who nodded.

"You know how my mum is," he rolled his eyes and took the empty wine bottles. "I'll throw them out."

"Thanks, bro, bye, guys," Yoongi waved, and everyone answered.

"We have to arrange the meeting of the Jungkook and Jin," Jimin giggled.

"Yeah, sure," Namjoon hugged him around his shoulders to keep him steady and to make him leave. Taehyung followed them and closed the door behind them.

--

This is a bonus. It's not important for the story, but if you like Sope, you're more than welcomed to read 😊.

Hoseok looked at the second male.

"Do you want me to go home too?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"But it's okay to say yes, I know how much you like your alone time."

Yoongi shook his head again, "It's fine, really. Want another beer?"

Hoseok nodded. Yoongi took a bottle and opened it. He handed it to the latter.

"Thanks," the younger responded and sat on the bed, where Yoongi had lied.

"Did you know they had known?"

He shook his head and drank his beer.

"It was as shocking for you as it was for me," Yoongi said.

"We all kinda came out, huh?" Hoseok smiled and took a sip from the bottle.

"Surprisingly, Namjoon and Jin ended up together," Yoongi added, staring at the ceiling.

"And that he's pregnant."

"Yeah, Namjoon is an idiot for not wearing a condom."

Hoseok scoffed. "Yeah, but who would know?"

"True, but still."

No one knew how to keep the conversation going afterwards. So, they just stayed there, silent, slowly drinking their beer.

Hoseok turned to Yoongi after a few minutes and climbed closer to him. He hugged him, a thing that he did often when he was drunk. Yoongi caressed his back and Hoseok placed his head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. The older lied there, breathing in the younger's scent, and closed his eyes.

Hoseok looked at him and started kissing him softly. He cupped his face while sitting on him and wrapping his legs around the latter's waist. They both tasted like the beer they had been drinking earlier. Yoongi was kissing him back and soon enough, their make-out session grew passionate.

The younger pulled away, breathing heavily, and began to softly nibble on his neck. Yoongi's eyes flashed open.

"Hoseok?"

"Hm?" he mumbled into the skin, which he continued to kiss.

"I- please, don't."

"What?" Hoseok pulled away completely and looked at the latter, who was avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not in the mood today, sorry."

"Oh, okay, it's fine," the younger nodded but he was clearly disappointed. He lied next to him, not even one inch of their skin touching, the silence filling the space between them.

After what might have been several minutes, Hoseok got up.

"I'll go then."

"Please, don't," Yoongi whispered, almost inaudibly and took the other by his wrist. Hoseok looked at him and his eyes softened.

"O-okay."

The younger lied back down, but now the older wrapped his hand around the latter's waist and pulled him closer. Hoseok closed his eyes, as he curled up to Yoongi's side.

They had never been so close to each other, not in this way. Every kiss or intimate moment was only for their pleasure, but this moment would not lead to sex. It was only for their lonely hearts.

Although Yoongi did not show it, he felt content. His heart was beating fast as he breathed in Hoseok's shampoo's scent and closed his eyes. It was making his head spinning, in a good way. Maybe it was because of the alcohol, but he pulled him even closer.

"Hoseokie?"

"Hm?" the latter mumbled into his neck.

"I love you."

"Took you long enough," Hoseok raised his head to look into the latter's eyes. "I love you too," he smiled.

"So... um... do you want us to date?"

Hoseok giggled. "Dear Lord. Why would I tell you that I loved u if I didn't?"

Yoongi smiled. "Okay then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.4K 46
"Sorry, wrong number" said a familiar voice. /// Started: 2017/04/12 Finished: 2017/11/03 /// may, 31st, 2019 -> 50k ❤️ august, 15th, 2020 -> 100k 😭
176K 8.1K 38
Hoseok and Yoongi never really 'got along' so to say. But when they meet again, everything is different. "You changed." {{EDITED}} #3 - vminkook Janu...
861 3 44
"I'm sorry." I'm getting kind of tired hearing that over and over. DO NOT COPY © • Started on May 9, 2019 • • Ended on October 14, 2019 • *Edited*
147K 6.9K 38
"It was just a mistake Jimin, I'm sorry" "You can't tell me you didn't feel anything!" Where two boys fall in love, but one keeps denying it. (BTS EX...