Classroom of the Elite: Reinc...

By Vanitas-Kun

The story I decided to write is an interesting one. The story starts as it shows the mc having a conversatio... More

Chapter 2: Meeting Him
Chapter 3: Confrontation
Chapter 4: Confession and Advantage
Chapter 5: Operation Imbecile
Chapter 6: The Special Island Exam Prologue
Chapter 7: The Special Island Exam
Chapter 8: The Special Island Exam Aftermath
Chapter 9: Sato's Scared
SS: Horikita Suzune
Announcement
Chapter 10: Summer Break! Part 1
Chapter 11: Summer Break! Part 2
Chapter 12: Summer Break! Part 3
Chapter 13: Summer Break! Part 4
Chapter 14: A Date with Honami and The Day After
Announcement
Chapter 15: The Bizarre Meeting
Chapter 16: Meeting Sakayanagi
Announcement

Chapter 1: Going There

7.5K 119 109
By Vanitas-Kun

"So..... you're telling me that you 'mistakenly' killed me by dropping a bolt of lightning on me?" I said to the old guy sitting in front of me.

"Yes...umm...sorry about that." he said.

"Sorry? That's all you can say in this situation? You're a God for god's sake, oh what am I even saying now."

"There's not much I can do. Except..."

"Except what?"

"To repay for this mistake I can reincarnate you in another world."

"I see. But before that, I want to know something."

"What do you want to know?"

"If you killed me 'mistakenly', then that means that my life was supposed to go down a different road, so I want you to show me how my life would've went if not for your mistake."

"Umm....O-okay."

I don't know if he can read my thoughts or not but it should be possible for gods, I'll just keep my mind blank and think nothing.

*A sudden flash of light occurs.*

After sometime, when we came to where we were, I had gotten to know how my life would've gone.

"So that's how it would've gone?" I asked him.

"Yes." he answered.

"So, my life would've gone the way I wanted it to but it got fucked up because of your petty mistake, huh."

"Yes." he started looking down.

"Then I want you to make up for it."

"How do you suppose I do that? I already gave the option of reincarnation."

"I want that, but some other things too."

"I cannot give you supernatural powers."

"Neither am I stupid enough to ask for those kind of things nor do I have any intent to."

"Then, what is it?"

"Have you ever heard of the light novel series which was going on, namely, Classroom of the Elite.?"

"Yeah...don't tell me..."

"It's as you think. I want you to create that world, and send me there. Of course, I want you to take care of some things, such as when I go there, I'm already on the bus with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I'm already a member of Class-D, let's just keep me an orphan in that world. Also, don't refresh my memory, keep it as it is."

"Is that all you desire?"

"Yeah."

"And what makes you think that I will abide by what you say?"

"You're a god, a pure-hearted one at that. You wouldn't want to have a guilty conscience about taking someone's life by mistake and then not repaying them for that, correct?"

"Tch." he clicked his tongue and then continued, "You're threatening a god, you know?"

"You've already killed me, and when you did, you must've seen my mindset. I don't bow down to anyone I don't want to, even if it's a god."

"I knew it was going to be a problem."

"So? What's it going to be?"

He thought for a minute and then said,
"Okay, I'll do it. But I'll have to remove one character from the actual storyline to put you in their place, so tell me, who should I replace you with?"

"Hmm...Let's see. Karuizawa Kei."

"What?! But she's bound to-." He was going to continue but I cut him off.

"Kidding. I wouldn't want his bound-to-be girlfriend to not be there. She's important to him. Replace Okitani with me, Kyousuke Okitani. He doesn't have a role in the main storyline anyway."

"Okay. What do you want your name to be?"

"Miyamura Izumi."

"But that's-"

"Yeah, a main character from another anime. Give me his looks too, but his gloomy, long hair looks. I don't want to stand out from the start."

"O-okay. Give me some time, it takes a little while to create a whole other timeline."

"I've got time. It's not like I have anywhere to return to."

"By the way, I never asked why you chose that story. Tell me your reasons."

"Reasons, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I don't really have any."

"What? Then why didn't you choose any other story like Horimiya or Hajimete no Gal or any other harem story."

"If I had to say for a reason, I'd say that my life up to this point was certainly boring."

"You chose it just because you were bored?"

"That's not it." I said as I kept my hand on the table in front of me and used it as support for my face and then, I continued, "From the way you're talking, you also must be an otaku, like me."

He turned red. Even gods get embarrassed, huh.

"So you must be knowing about the misfortune in Ayanokouji's life, the price he had to pay for his abilities."

"He didn't really exist so those misfortunes didn't really happen, you know. But now you're making it happen."

"No. As long as I know that something like that has happened, even if it's fiction, it still boils my blood. I won't be able to sit still if something like that happened to someone I knew."

God kept quiet.

"I may not be a good person, but I can't just stay quiet when I know that something like that is happening."

When I turned to look towards him, he was looking at me with a surprised face. Then I looked him in the eye and said,

"I absolutely despise people who try to control other people's freedom. Just like his father. Also, I see a part of him in myself."

"I see." he said.

"If I come to know about someone else too, I'd go and help them out. I figure that after those three years at the Advanced Nurturing High School and making sure that Ayanokouji is free, I'll move on to the next part of my goals."

"Which is?" he asked.

"Helping out all the other White Room children."

He kept looking at me and after a minute or so, he stood up and said to me, "The timeline of that reality is ready, just say the word and I'll send you there. But I have some conditions."

"What are they?" I asked.

"First, You'll have my phone number in the mobile phone that you get from that school so you can contact me if there are any issues regarding the storyline or I can also contact you to update you regarding what's going to happen." he said.

"That's more like a favour you're doing for me."

"You could say that."

"Keep going."

"Second, as you said, I'm a god and I do have a good heart, it also pains me to see those children going through so much just for the sake of that man, so I'll help you out if you need my help regarding anything. Though I cannot make any moves, I can only pass on information to you."

"That...is also a favour. Keep going."

"Third, I want you to have some tea with me before you leave. You're quite an interesting individual."

"It's an honour to hear a god say that about me."

"Hehe."

"I'll have that tea then."

*God snaps his fingers and hot tea appears on the table.*

"I forgot to ask but why is your house so small?" he asked.

"I'm not a god, besides, you're the one who decided to hold the meeting in a replica of it. It's so perfect that it's creeping me out." I said.

"God, I have a favour to ask."

"What more do you want?" he asked in a way which said that I was annoying him.

"Abilities."

"What kind?"

"The kind that Ayanokouji has. Of course, I just want some physical abilities. Not the mental abilities. Also, I want you put in all the knowledge about the studies going on at that school so I can solve any question. So that I can focus on enjoying my high school which I could not as I died and I can also help out Ayanokouji."

"Why not the mental abilities too?" he asked.

"That is something that will develop on its own at that school. I also want to have his mental abilities but I want to develop it myself. The reason I asked for physical abilities is that I don't want to waste any time on that. I couldn't really care less about violence. But as Ayanokouji says, violence can also be a powerful tool. I need to have an ace up my sleeve."

"Got it."

*God snaps his fingers.*

"Now you've got physical abilities that surpass even Ayanokouji's. His strength, his martial arts, his speed. All of them are inferior to what I gave you."

"Thank you, god." I said. Hmm...I am wonder who'd be stronger. The old me or Ayanokouji?

"Don't thank me. I was just trying to cover up for my mistake. Killing someone is a great deal for a god. This is the first time it has happened. Besides, I trust that you won't do any wrongdoings."

"Damn." I said as I was shocked.

"Well, it's time for me to go.", I said as I took the last sip of tea from the cup and gulped it down."

"See you later, Izumi." he said.

"See you later, God." I said.

*God snaps his fingers and a flash of light occurs.*

I will try my best to update the chapters regularly guys. Thank you for reading it.

I would appreciate it if you guys drop your views in the comments as to what you like and what you disliked.

I will try my best to match everyone's tastes so that all of my readers can enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 117 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokōji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...
15.4K 575 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...
13.8K 470 20
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
26.7K 974 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...